Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115309 times)

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #760 on: August 11, 2020, 03:12:38 pm »
To be honest everyone with a kid or a young family member should transfer to the youngest member of the family to protect the seasie in the family.

I know some people feel differently about it but I really believe they should remain transferable forever between dads grandads uncles nephews sons daughters etc  and this is from a season ticket holder with daughters who have no interest in taking over my seasie when i stop.
How does a scouse lad who was born in 2010 get a season ticket then?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #761 on: August 11, 2020, 03:17:24 pm »
To be honest everyone with a kid or a young family member should transfer to the youngest member of the family to protect the seasie in the family.

I thought the point was that they could only be transferred to someone who could prove they had been using it? Must look a bit obvious what you're doing if you transfer to a kid and need it changing to a child's price ticket! Are they allowing this to happen?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #762 on: August 11, 2020, 03:28:28 pm »
I thought the point was that they could only be transferred to someone who could prove they had been using it? Must look a bit obvious what you're doing if you transfer to a kid and need it changing to a child's price ticket! Are they allowing this to happen?

we have done it and been approved my dad has transferred his to my son. dad would of been going until he died and he is only 65 and healthy but didnt want the ticket he has had for so long going when he died so has given it up now for my lad. this whole thing was about the people with multiple Seasies in their names and the touts who have 50-60 odd. Penalising families that have been going together for generations would have gone down like a lead balloon

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #763 on: August 11, 2020, 03:45:40 pm »

Definitely been a misunderstanding from a load of people it seems.

I understand the sentiment but just comes across proper Tory if you ask me. Closed shop. Tough shit if your dad/grandad/uncle didnt like footy or go the match.

Actually surprised the club allowed it.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline 107Kop52

• Kemlynite
  • Oh All The Things My Dad Has Seen
« Reply #764 on: August 11, 2020, 04:02:11 pm »
Done my dads for him at the start of July, just to confirm his identity, went  throught easily and had the confirmation email within an hour.

I completed the Transfer of Ownership form for mine 2 weeks ago, had an email to say "You are in the process, please be patient and we will contact you" but not heard anything since. Was hoping for something this week, as I assume that they have extended the deadline so to give people waiting on the transfer forms to go through enough time to then complete the ID verification too.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #765 on: August 11, 2020, 04:17:07 pm »
Done my dads for him at the start of July, just to confirm his identity, went  throught easily and had the confirmation email within an hour.

I completed the Transfer of Ownership form for mine 2 weeks ago, had an email to say "You are in the process, please be patient and we will contact you" but not heard anything since. Was hoping for something this week, as I assume that they have extended the deadline so to give people waiting on the transfer forms to go through enough time to then complete the ID verification too.

I received an email at the weekend which now includes not to worry about the date if started before the 24 August shown below:

For those who are transferring ownership of a season ticket, the process could take between seven and fourteen working days. This is because the original owner needs first to complete Fan Update before completing a Transfer of Ownership form. Once accepted by the club, the new Season Ticket holder then has to complete the Fan Update process themselves. However, as long as the transfer process has started before 25 August, then you need not worry about the deadline.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: August 11, 2020, 05:04:47 pm »
Definitely been a misunderstanding from a load of people it seems.

I understand the sentiment but just comes across proper Tory if you ask me. Closed shop. Tough shit if your dad/grandad/uncle didnt like footy or go the match.

Actually surprised the club allowed it.

I see both arguments, but the problem that is going to arise if they keep taking them back and giving to next person on the list. You will eventually end up with rows of seats of single people turning up to games and not being able to sit with their mates -

If they do this they should also start making it compulsory so that they can start doing seat moves not too much something like up to 5-10 seats either way preferably allways better so they can try and move people together - most say hello to people either side or front back and have a chat with a couple of them but football is about going to the game with your mates and family.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #767 on: August 11, 2020, 05:42:48 pm »
I see both arguments, but the problem that is going to arise if they keep taking them back and giving to next person on the list. You will eventually end up with rows of seats of single people turning up to games and not being able to sit with their mates -

If they do this they should also start making it compulsory so that they can start doing seat moves not too much something like up to 5-10 seats either way preferably allways better so they can try and move people together - most say hello to people either side or front back and have a chat with a couple of them but football is about going to the game with your mates and family.
This is the last chance you have, there will be no passing on in future.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #768 on: August 11, 2020, 06:44:47 pm »

The Blueshite have a system on their ticket page to move your seat. This is something the club need to make simpler as it should be pretty easy to set up so people can move their seat in the closed season. Ive tried twice to move ours and both times given up as club made it so difficult

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #769 on: August 11, 2020, 07:55:54 pm »

Think that's a poor argument just shows the lack of competence the TO have really.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #770 on: August 12, 2020, 11:58:32 am »
I have got my details confirmed but because my now wife has her maiden name on the season ticket it is causing an issue. The 2 tickets have always been linked, same email and home address etc etc yet it still seems to be a problem. This is going to be fun to sort out.

As usual the website doesn`t work properly all the time and nothing is ever easy !

I presume they are working up towards photo ID on season tickets so the days of lending to your mate etc are numbered.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #771 on: August 12, 2020, 02:40:37 pm »

Basically & unfortunately imo they’ll never get one.

Ave had a season ticket for 30yrs and when my son came along 2008 I started taking him in 2013 and had to get 2 memberships( one in my uncles name and 1 in my sons name)  which I then built up to full credits. My uncle would sit in my season ticket seat and I’d sit next to my son in the memberships.

When fan update come along I had no choice that if I want to keep taking my son I’d have to give up my season ticket by swapping it with my uncles membership which Is what has now happened.

Basically the season ticket is a closed shop even it the waiting list starts to move after this update then it would take longer than you’d live for one to become available.

I was lucky that I jumped on the membership back in 2012 as this is now the next best thing to a season ticket however if I was in same situation now then basically my son wouldn’t be able to go the game which I think is sad when we have 4 generations who currently go every game and my son may be the last.

What was once a right of passage to be able to take your son the match to watch Liverpool regularly is no longer possible for the majority of reds who went with their Dads before!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 04:18:49 pm by AnthonyStabile »

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #772 on: August 12, 2020, 04:54:08 pm »
Im having a nigtmare with fan update and transferring the ticket to myself

Mate whose season ticket it is,isnt interested in going anymore and cant do fan update himself and not really helpful.(used for last 20 years)

Spoke to ticket office today and they said get last 5 years season ticket renewals to proof you paid for them.

Over that time i couldnt afford all the time to pay in my name so got friends/family to do it then repaid once i got paid.Only realised that after i got off the phone.

All the fa/champions league/uefa cup /league cup ive paid in my name in that time.

Any help/advice please what to do?....Any thoughts Graeme.how it can be resolved?

Thanks

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #773 on: August 12, 2020, 05:27:19 pm »
Can you get onto your mates online account with his username and password.

Go into his purchase history and you can find the last five years of seasie renewals. You will have the opportunity to have these resent to the email registered to the ticket.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #774 on: August 12, 2020, 06:13:37 pm »
Everytime ive bought my season ticket ive renewed on my friends account who has 3 of us on his account friends/family.

All the tickets ive ever bought ive done through his account including season ticket and all cup games(3 of us)

There is alot of history of my debit/credit card making payments

Ive looked on my banking app and found season ticket payments for May 15/16 and 18.so 3 seasons in total

Thanks for reply

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #775 on: August 12, 2020, 06:31:31 pm »

Mate whose season ticket it is,isnt interested in going anymore and cant do fan update himself and not really helpful.(used for last 20 years)

Spoke to ticket office today and they said get last 5 years season ticket renewals to proof you paid for them.

Over that time i couldnt afford all the time to pay in my name so got friends/family to do it then repaid once i got paid.Only realised that after i got off the phone.

All the fa/champions league/uefa cup /league cup ive paid in my name in that time.

Any help/advice please what to do?....Any thoughts Graeme.how it can be resolved?

Thanks

If the ST owner is happy to do the fan update, that is good news for you IF he is then happy to complete the Transfer of Ownership to you. My mate did that and the guy he's transferred it to (who has used it for a few seasons) has had confirmation that it's gone through. Only took about a week too so hopefully you can do the same.

Not sure when you provide your ID etc but that must come later. They haven't yet been asked to prove they've paid for it but again that could come later. But you can do that so :thumbup
We are a team of one half.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #776 on: August 12, 2020, 06:41:39 pm »
If the ST owner is happy to do the fan update, that is good news for you IF he is then happy to complete the Transfer of Ownership to you. My mate did that and the guy he's transferred it to (who has used it for a few seasons) has had confirmation that it's gone through. Only took about a week too so hopefully you can do the same.

Not sure when you provide your ID etc but that must come later. They haven't yet been asked to prove they've paid for it but again that could come later. But you can do that so :thumbup

Hes tried to do update with my friend(whose done his) but didnt go through properly and in all honesty hes hard work to deal with.

He cant be bothered with the hassle of trying or being on the phone for hours trying to sort it out.Where he lives is on lockdown so cant go to his house.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #777 on: August 12, 2020, 06:45:17 pm »
If he has done his ID update, can you log in as him and transfer it?

(I did a mate's as he didn't understand what to do, but I've got him tickets for years and he trusts me so not an issue.)

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #778 on: August 12, 2020, 06:54:10 pm »
If he has done his ID update, can you log in as him and transfer it?

(I did a mate's as he didn't understand what to do, but I've got him tickets for years and he trusts me so not an issue.)

The man at club said hes changed password but nothing else.My friend who was with him said none of the passwords got accepted at the time and he said they tried that many to get it to work hes no idea what it could be now.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #779 on: August 12, 2020, 08:16:12 pm »
We had to change our passwords to do the Fan Update but that is for the new tkt system which isn't fully live yet.

The Transfer of Ownership firm is on the old system sofas he changed that too?

It doesn't sound like he's very keen to pass it on. Are you sure he is? At this rate he's going to have to renew it or lose it

Offline howman

• Kemlynite
« Reply #780 on: August 13, 2020, 07:07:15 am »
I have got my details confirmed but because my now wife has her maiden name on the season ticket it is causing an issue. The 2 tickets have always been linked, same email and home address etc etc yet it still seems to be a problem. This is going to be fun to sort out.

As usual the website doesn`t work properly all the time and nothing is ever easy !

I presume they are working up towards photo ID on season tickets so the days of lending to your mate etc are numbered.

This was the same situation as us. We emailed the support, through the Twitter help and it was dealt with in 48 hours. Good luck, it is pretty stressful!

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #781 on: August 13, 2020, 08:33:24 am »
Have STH's had to renew for the coming season, or is it on hold until the ID process is complete.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: August 13, 2020, 08:40:40 am »
Have STH's had to renew for the coming season, or is it on hold until the ID process is complete.

Not heard anything but there again I'm more likely to know via RAWK then the club sending me an email 🤦🤣

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #783 on: August 13, 2020, 10:07:51 am »

Thanks

Get letters and supporting details from everyone who paid - get them to confirm they paid for you and didn't go - draft a letter from the owner to just sign saying he's happy to transfer - that will do it.

Oh, and like anyone else struggling see if there is a supporters' union you could join to help you.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #784 on: August 13, 2020, 03:33:09 pm »
It’s done! Mine was a fairly straightforward Dad to Son transfer but it’s still been stressful waiting all this time etc. Just glad to have a season ticket in my own name. Never thought I’d see the day!

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: August 13, 2020, 03:54:52 pm »
I'm guessing once all the transfers have been done into the proper names those fans will be removed from the waiting list?

It can't be too difficult for them to cross reference the details on each database.

I suppose it's also possible that those people that have now got STs in their own name were never on the list and have actually queue jumped everyone who've been waiting for 20 odd years.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #786 on: August 13, 2020, 03:55:04 pm »
Just logged on to the my account section. It still has the old season ticket holder details in spite of the fact that I got an email saying that my fan update had been verified. Does it just take time to update or should I contact the club?

Offline walash

• Boys Pen
« Reply #787 on: August 13, 2020, 04:12:25 pm »
There's a new ticketing platform now,
All your details should be updated and correct on.
http://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #788 on: August 13, 2020, 04:22:44 pm »
There's a new ticketing platform now,
All your details should be updated and correct on.
http://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com

Yeah, it’s all still the old details aside from the email address which has been updated.

Offline android2005

• Kemlynite
« Reply #789 on: August 13, 2020, 04:51:03 pm »
Get letters and supporting details from everyone who paid - get them to confirm they paid for you and didn't go - draft a letter from the owner to just sign saying he's happy to transfer - that will do it.

Oh, and like anyone else struggling see if there is a supporters' union you could join to help you.

Thanks Graeme for the reply.

Will they need to be paper copies or can it be via an email sent to myself confirming the details/then sent with the information i have.

ive found Season ticket payments via my bank for payments in 14/15/16 and 18 respectively,also every cup game ive paid also for long as i can remember

Person i spoke to yesterday on the phone from Liverpool fc said send the info to contactus@liverpoolfc.com is there any other email address i should copy in it too?

In regards to the supporters union please advise and will join straight away

YNWA

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #790 on: August 13, 2020, 07:44:21 pm »
Yeah, it’s all still the old details aside from the email address which has been updated.

my mates is the same but correct detail on fan update page

https://fanupdate.liverpoolfc.com/#/login

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #791 on: August 13, 2020, 09:04:19 pm »

Mines the same, been verified but still showing all old details when login.

Offline QwertyQ

• Main Stander
« Reply #792 on: August 13, 2020, 09:06:35 pm »
We have got two season tickets between my son, my wife and me.  We alternate games between the three of us - can we still do this in the future?
Liverpool - European capital of football

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #793 on: August 13, 2020, 09:29:02 pm »
In the FAQs it says they haven't sorted out how people will be able t share STs in the future. Think there will be a lot in your position.
A friend just had to go with it and hope - he shares one with his son. The club hadn't replied to his email and the deadline was 31st July for transfers at that point. (Still no rely)

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #794 on: August 13, 2020, 09:53:55 pm »
my mates is the same but correct detail on fan update page

https://fanupdate.liverpoolfc.com/#/login

Mines the same, been verified but still showing all old details when login.

Glad it’s not just me then. I was gonna try to ring tomorrow but I might just leave it a bit. Can’t see why it’s not just automatic mind!

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #795 on: August 14, 2020, 05:19:51 pm »
I completed my transfer on 3 August, when I log in via Fan Update portal my details are there with 'Status Validated' I'm still waiting on my email saying 'Verified' though.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #796 on: August 14, 2020, 09:23:55 pm »
I completed my transfer on 3 August, when I log in via Fan Update portal my details are there with 'Status Validated' I'm still waiting on my email saying 'Verified' though.

Got a validation email today after call from LFC to confirm I wanted to keep my members history.  Said they would change me to season ticket and keep my number rather than change name on the season ticket.

It would be great to be able to check!!

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #797 on: August 15, 2020, 09:45:47 am »
im assuming if you transfer a seasie that had buy back credit the credit is transferred with the season ticket? i have been emailing club to ask but they havent replied in 6 weeks now? Anyone else know?

Offline 107Kop52

• Kemlynite
  • Oh All The Things My Dad Has Seen
« Reply #798 on: August 15, 2020, 02:09:42 pm »

I'm a scouse lad born early 90s, been on the waiting list since 2004. Currently position 15,000 (and something). Never had any hope of getting one in my own name, even after the new stand, I only went down by 2,000 or so.
I'm in the fortunate position of using someone elses ticket for the last 8 years, and so getting it transferred. I expect to be then taken off the waiting list.
I do think people will see a decent move down the waiting list, maybe 1,000+ places after all this.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #799 on: August 17, 2020, 09:40:36 am »
I do think people will see a decent move down the waiting list, maybe 1,000+ places after all this.
I thought so too, but when we asked they replied 'I don’t think it will be much movement though'