Author Topic: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April  (Read 169549 times)

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
Re: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April
« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2016, 12:02:35 pm »
WALK ON WALK ON , WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART

JFT96 + 1

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2016, 12:03:08 pm »
Quote from the family lawyers - It is Shameful - rather than focusing on the search for truth and despite having made public apologies, the approach to the inquest by -South Yorkshire police and Ambulance Services - was to fight tooth and nail, to avoid adverse findings by the jury

You'll get your day, you c*nts.
I honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now, Chop - I'm choked up and rather moist-of-eye, shall we say, at the scenes of the families' relief, the singing of our songs, the overall sense of those black clouds having now truly lifted. But thinking of Anne Williams and all those who are not here to have seen this day, and knowing all the disgraceful reasons why this has taken at least an entire quarter of a century longer than it ever should have, how certain parties have pretty much got away with the very worst of crimes against the people who suffered this already unimaginably traumatic event... I just don't know what I'm feeling right now.

I'm genuinely happy for all involved to have finally had this moment, though.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2016, 12:03:18 pm »
I honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now, Chop - I'm choked up and rather moist-of-eye, shall we say, at the scenes of the families' relief, the singing of our songs, the overall sense of those black clouds having now truly lifted. But thinking of Anne Williams and all those who are not here to have seen this day, and knowing all the disgraceful reasons why this has taken at least an entire quarter of a century longer than it ever should have, how certain parties have pretty much got away with the very worst of crimes against the people who suffered this already unimaginably traumatic event... I just don't know what I'm feeling right now.

I'm genuinely happy for all involved to have finally had this moment, though.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Just one NO, fella. Just one NO.

The truth

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2016, 12:03:40 pm »
Justice, part one.

Indeed Mark. Remains to be seen whether part two sees a thorough and proper response from CPS.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2016, 12:03:49 pm »
Finally The Truth! RIP #JFT96  I've been in bits for the last hour balling my eyes out remembering how I was feeling 27 years ago, a lifetime ago, as Peter Jones surmised on the day: "and the sun shines now"

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ieVUJZJbeiM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ieVUJZJbeiM</a>

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2016, 12:04:09 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7wdFpom_4go" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7wdFpom_4go</a>
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2016, 12:06:47 pm »
Manc in work just said the jury were swayed by public opinion because they were all in favour of the fans and against the police? What logic is that, I said lets leave it to the people who had 2 years to evaluate all the evidence to come to the proper conclusion. He said people are stupid... unbelievable

At least now we have this to shut these idiots up, now time for criminal prosecution of those responsible.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Sweeney94

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2016, 12:06:58 pm »
Fantastic news.

YNWA.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2016, 12:07:02 pm »
Finally... Justice for the 96. I salute every person who has had a part in getting this inquest started and eventually justice for every fan who was there that fateful day. May there finally be peace for those who've suffered all these years. YNWA
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2016, 12:07:06 pm »
Finally there is justice and vindication for those who've spent 27 years fighting for it. 

Now there has to be accountability.

Offline Addy

• Kemlynite
  • Gerrard. Legend.
« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2016, 12:07:27 pm »
I hope that after 27 years of fight, 27 years of struggle and 27 years of pain, that the families and friends of the 96 can start to find some peace. An amazing day for everyone concerned.

JFT96

YNWA

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2016, 12:07:30 pm »
So emotional.  It's like I'm seeing and feeling the euphoria of all the clubs great moments since the 70's when I first watched Liverpool, suddenly coming to the surface in one flashback and culminating in the scenes from today.  Beautiful.

In true Liverpool fashion, the families were overpowered from the start but my God, did they ever make a comeback.

JUSTICE.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2016, 12:08:53 pm »
Fantastic.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #333 on: April 26, 2016, 12:10:10 pm »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #334 on: April 26, 2016, 12:10:23 pm »
The mix of emotions in me right now is indescribable. 27 years it took to get here. Anyone who has fought for this, I praise you. The families....I can never begin to imagine what you have gone through. Every decent human being who knows about Hillsborough will feel justice for you.

Truly there are no words. The football is an after thought - this was about justice and finally it can be brought about. 96 souls can rest forever.
JFT97

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #335 on: April 26, 2016, 12:10:53 pm »
I'm not related to any victim, nor am I a survivor. I do though know plenty of survivors through my time following this great football club. I feel emotional myself today. I joined the fight as a foot soldier through learning more about what happened at the disaster from friends who attended the match and learning as much as I could about what happened on that day.

In particular, I remember making a couple of banners for truth day. I remember the chants at Andy Burnham on the date of the anniversary. I remember the Government petition reaching 100,000 and then 200,000 and then 300,000 signatures. I remember watching the entire debate in Parliament. I remember the setting up of the HIP. I remember the HIP findings and David Cameron's comments and the weight that palpably felt lifted on that day for everyone. I remember the setting up of the inquests, I remember following them day by day and learning ever more about the greatest sporting tragedy in Britain's history and I'll never forget today for as long as I live. I will also never forget following Anne Williams' efforts throughout.

I feel like I've been through the wringer, and I feel upset, emotional and happy all in one today. And I know that what I'm experiencing is nothing, absolutely nothing like what the families have been through or are experiencing today and feel greatly humbled.

I'm delighted for everyone connected with the disaster, victims, families, survivors, supporters and all the rest that the Truth is categorical. The 96 were unlawfully killed. The survivors were NOT to blame.

This day is for all of them, it's just a shame it took so long and so many years and so many fights to get to today. I hope criminal convictions follow and justice is done.

Justice for the 96.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:13:01 pm by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2016, 12:11:25 pm »
Manc in work just said the jury were swayed by public opinion because they were all in favour of the fans and against the police? What logic is that, I said lets leave it to the people who had 2 years to evaluate all the evidence to come to the proper conclusion. He said people are stupid... unbelievable

At least now we have this to shut these idiots up, now time for criminal prosecution of those responsible.

Tell him there are those who still think the earth is flat in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Its called delusion.

Scratch that

Tell him to jog on.
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:02 pm »
"...4:33pm" as a time of possible death.  Fucking hell, 3:15pm?  What fucking bullshit that was, this is making me angry just how badly this was handled first time around all over again.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:29 pm »

Manc in work is a C*nt. 
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:40 pm »

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2016, 12:13:09 pm »

We're always going to get one or two who refuse to believe the truth for their own personal agendas.

We've known the truth, the truth is now out there for everyone to see and now the overwhelming majority knows we were right all along.

SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2016, 12:14:06 pm »
‏@Joey7Barton
Wrong then. Wrong now. Bernard Ingham.

Lest we forget. This was Ingham's viciously cold and heartless (as well as utterly false) response to the parent of one of the victims. Ingham was Thatcher's press secretary from 1979-1990 and is an exemplar of Tory callousness. He later received a knighthood and continues to be paid for articles and political discussion show appearances to this very day.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2016, 12:14:23 pm »

Rise above it. We all need to rise above this shit, there are bigger and better things to focus on today. :wave

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2016, 12:15:06 pm »
So many emotions filling me & everyone else.

It looks like the world has left Theresa's shoulders on those pics,thanks for those MP.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2016, 12:15:11 pm »
We could all learn from this.
Stand up for what you believe in, no matter what.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: April 26, 2016, 12:16:19 pm »
Popper was such a puppet for the establishment and South Yorkshire police, it's sickening.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2016, 12:16:44 pm »
We climbed the hill in our own way.

Great touch that.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2016, 12:17:01 pm »
Home Secretary to issue a full statement in Parliament tomorrow.
#Sausages

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2016, 12:17:31 pm »
What an amazing day! Fantastic result. But it still hurts.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2016, 12:17:57 pm »
At long last. I'm sure people will put it more eloquently than I can!

JFT96 YNWA

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2016, 12:18:04 pm »

Just twat him in the car park after work.

You'll feel so much better for it.....as will I. ;)

Offline TheRevanchist

• Reports back to Red Cafe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Manchester United fan
« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2016, 12:18:34 pm »
Thing is, boneheads like that will have their opinion they stick to in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Today's result, though as clear as clear can be, won't stop vile songs being sung, or nobheads referencing 'justice for heysel' or any other shite like that.

It's for that reason the sun boycott should never end. This shit sticks, and probably always will.

But today's not about those bottom feeding pond life that don't want to accept the reality of what's in front of them, the vile idiots at chelsea or united who want to spread these lies and continue them into another decade. Today is the total vidication of the proudest, strongest bunch of people I have ever known or even heard about. The families.

Today's about Justice, part 1, for the 96.

Sun should be boycotted not only from Liverpool fans, but from every football fan in UK. Or better, from any decent person.

I'll reread today their article after the tragedy, and describing it as disgusting is being too soft on them.

I also think that they are the only national newspaper who haven't tweeted the jury verdict yet.
“Ah, yes, ‘Reapers’. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.”

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2016, 12:19:17 pm »

Ignore him and his bullshit.  He's not worthy of a minute of your time    :-)

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: April 26, 2016, 12:19:20 pm »
Today is our day the trolls are on the backfoot and are irrelevant
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #354 on: April 26, 2016, 12:19:51 pm »

I have a feeling he's not alone in his thoughts. People of his ilk are now the minority. We have justice, that's what matters. Not idiots like these. Leave him be. Let him get on with his sad and deluded life. Our fight is over. And we won.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2016, 12:20:43 pm »
A massive debt owed to professor Phil Scraton for his work over the years.

Agree Billy, such a humble man with a quest to understand and educate others by sharing everything he knew. The facts he uncovered built the foundation for justice.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #356 on: April 26, 2016, 12:21:12 pm »
Rise above it. We all need to rise above this shit, there are bigger and better things to focus on today. :wave
exactly took this approach, today is a great day
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: April 26, 2016, 12:21:14 pm »
Thing is, boneheads like that will have their opinion they stick to in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Today's result, though as clear as clear can be, won't stop vile songs being sung, or nobheads referencing 'justice for heysel' or any other shite like that.

It's for that reason the sun boycott should never end. This shit sticks, and probably always will.

But today's not about those bottom feeding pond life that don't want to accept the reality of what's in front of them, the vile idiots at chelsea or united who want to spread these lies and continue them into another decade. Today is the total vidication of the proudest, strongest bunch of people I have ever known or even heard about. The families.

Today's about Justice, part 1, for the 96.
They can have there own opinion, they cant have there own facts.
From now on if these idiots want to make outrageous statements like this then they have to justify it with facts.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:33 pm »

His opinion doesn't matter. The opinion of 9 people mattered. They're the more accurate arbiters of what really happened. They made the only pronouncements that mattered.

Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #359 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:37 pm »
Finally at last, JUSTICE FOR THE 96. RIP, YNWA.