Author Topic: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April  (Read 169540 times)

Offline MrEazi1

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2016, 11:40:47 am »
Drag Duckenfield into court for criminal prosecutions now.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #281 on: April 26, 2016, 11:40:57 am »
And now JFT96 chants too.
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Betty Blue

• 37.2 deg @ 2am. Big Fat Scaredy Cat. "Tonight Matthew, I will be Lancelot Du Lac!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #282 on: April 26, 2016, 11:41:04 am »
Overwhelmed ... struggling to hold back tears
YNWA

Let them flow, lad.

A momentous day for this club, the city and most of all the families who were affected.
"Don’t let your heads drop. We’re Liverpool. You’re playing for Liverpool. Don’t forget that. You have to hold your heads high for the supporters. You have to do it for them." - Rafa Benitez, halftime, Istanbul, 2005.

Offline NotBeenInAigburthSince2008

• Kopite
« Reply #283 on: April 26, 2016, 11:41:07 am »
That YNWA has done it

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #284 on: April 26, 2016, 11:41:53 am »
In tears at my desk on seeing the verdict. Finally at last.

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #285 on: April 26, 2016, 11:42:52 am »
The office probably don't understand what's going on as I sit here like this, sat here holding back then YNWA from families tips me over the edge.

Well done all involved, momentous day.

YNWA.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:01 am »
Best YNWA ever!

Offline Reacher

• Kemlynite
« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:09 am »
its taken a generation to get to this day! how many lives, how much pain, how many lies?

I hope the families of the 96 can take some solace from today and they can grieve with the dignity that they should have been allowed 27 years ago! YNWA

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:18 am »
Prosecutors now considering criminal prosecution. Breaking news on BBC. So they should. Throw the book at the them
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:19 am »
Thank You Andy Burnham - without you the truth as we all knew it, would have still
Been buried

Justice at last !!!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:24 am »
Statement issued by The Most Reverend Malcolm McMahon OP, Archbishop of Liverpool, following the Hillsborough verdicts.

Since the awful events that unfolded when Liverpool played Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough on 15th April 1989, the families of the deceased and all who survived that appalling tragedy have been relentless in their quest for justice.

I would like to thank the coroner and the jurors for their careful consideration of the evidence and all whose work has led to the conclusion of the inquest into the death of the 96. I hope that the acknowledgement that those who died were unlawfully killed will bring comfort to the survivors and the families of the 96.

May they rest in peace, to be for ever remembered in the hearts and minds of the people of Liverpool.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:27 am »

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: April 26, 2016, 11:45:25 am »
At the end of the storm , there's a golden sky...

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2016, 11:45:39 am »
Sky news saying one of the reason it went on for 2 years was because of the police blaming the fans again.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2016, 11:46:13 am »
It is terrible and a damn disgrace that it has taken 27 years but at last finally, finally the day of Justice is here.

Love from myself and my Da.

JFT 96.

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #295 on: April 26, 2016, 11:46:17 am »
Well said Andy lad

"This has been the greatest miscarriage of justice of our times. But, finally, it is over. After 27 long years, this is real justice for the 96, their families and all Liverpool supporters. The survivors of this tragedy can finally be remembered for what they were on that day - the heroes of Hillsborough who tried to help their fellow fans.‘

The Hillsborough Independent Panel gave us the truth. This Inquest has delivered justice. Next must come accountability. For 27 years, this police force has consistently put protecting itself above protecting those hurt by the horror of Hillsborough. People must be held to account for their actions and prosecutions must now follow.

Disgracefully, lawyers for retired police have attempted to continue the cover-up in this courtroom. They made it an adversarial battle in defiance of the Lord Chief Justice’s ruling. This has been brutal on the Hillsborough families and put them through hell once again. The current leadership of South Yorkshire Police needs to explain why it went back on its 2012 apology at this Inquest, prolonging the agony for the families.

The sense of relief we feel is tempered by the knowledge that this day has taken far too long in coming. The struggle for justice has taken too great a toll on too many. But the Hillsborough families have at long last prevailed and finally their loved-ones can rest in peace.

Andy Burnham MP
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 26, 2016, 11:46:51 am »
Prosecutors now considering criminal prosecution. Breaking news on BBC. So they should. Throw the book at the them

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=327395.0

"For the past two years, my team has supported the Coroner, Sir John Goldring, and provided him with thousands of documents, witness statements and reports to assist him in conducting these inquests. While completing this task, my team has also been carrying out a criminal investigation.

"Now that the inquests have concluded my sole focus is on completing the criminal investigation which I expect will be finished by the turn of the year. It will then be for the Crown Prosecution Service to consider the evidence and decide whether any individual or organisation should face criminal prosecution."

Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: April 26, 2016, 11:47:39 am »
Are almost all of the trending topics on Twitter about the inquest for everyone else or just me because my twitter is LFC-based?

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: April 26, 2016, 11:47:45 am »
Justice, part one.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: April 26, 2016, 11:48:47 am »
Justice, finally. Let this be a lesson to the rest of the Country that unity is strength and injustice is not something to be apathetic and powerless towards.

Struggling to hide the tears at work, I can't imagine the emotions those directly impacted are going through. Big hugs to you all - whether you were directly impacted, whether you contributed in some way, whether you're a supporter of the club or a supporter of the cause. Justice.
YNWA.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2016, 11:49:09 am »
And also by Steve Rotheram, MP for Liverpool Walton:

I have waited 27 years for this moment. But I know it comes too late for many. I was there on the day and saw the horror unfold before my very eyes.

Before we’d even buried our dead, the hurt of loss was compounded by the lies and smears. I remember picking up a newspaper and feeling sick to the pit of my stomach. They inflicted terrible pain on a city at its moment of maximum grief.

I’ve seen how friends have suffered. This is a momentous day but they should never have had to wait so long. The truth is out there for all to see. Justice has been served by the verdicts and now it is about accountability.
I love you all. Even Mancs x

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2016, 11:49:31 am »
After 27 years finally some closure for families of the victims so cruely taken horrible day.

JFT 96

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: April 26, 2016, 11:49:54 am »
The families singing YNWA outside the court.
Couldn't help thinking of the scene in Jimmy McGoverns Hillsborough where all the families are singing YNWA . what a beautiful difference in there faces today.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2016, 11:49:59 am »
Quote from the family lawyers - It is Shameful - rather than focusing on the search for truth and despite having made public apologies, the approach to the inquest by -South Yorkshire police and Ambulance Services - was to fight tooth and nail, to avoid adverse findings by the jury

You'll get your day, you c*nts.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2016, 11:50:47 am »
Dawn of fecking Justice.

27 years... Dear Lord.

:'(
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2016, 11:51:10 am »
A massive debt owed to professor Phil Scraton for his work over the years.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2016, 11:51:59 am »

Offline Weby72.

• Kopite
« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2016, 11:52:25 am »
Well said Andy lad

"This has been the greatest miscarriage of justice of our times. But, finally, it is over. After 27 long years, this is real justice for the 96, their families and all Liverpool supporters. The survivors of this tragedy can finally be remembered for what they were on that day - the heroes of Hillsborough who tried to help their fellow fans.‘

The Hillsborough Independent Panel gave us the truth. This Inquest has delivered justice. Next must come accountability. For 27 years, this police force has consistently put protecting itself above protecting those hurt by the horror of Hillsborough. People must be held to account for their actions and prosecutions must now follow.

Disgracefully, lawyers for retired police have attempted to continue the cover-up in this courtroom. They made it an adversarial battle in defiance of the Lord Chief Justice’s ruling. This has been brutal on the Hillsborough families and put them through hell once again. The current leadership of South Yorkshire Police needs to explain why it went back on its 2012 apology at this Inquest, prolonging the agony for the families.

The sense of relief we feel is tempered by the knowledge that this day has taken far too long in coming. The struggle for justice has taken too great a toll on too many. But the Hillsborough families have at long last prevailed and finally their loved-ones can rest in peace.

Andy Burnham MP

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2016, 11:52:29 am »
Very emotional day. Justice at last.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2016, 11:53:25 am »

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2016, 11:53:36 am »
I'm in bits right now.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2016, 11:54:15 am »
Twenty seven years, for a jury to be given the opportunity to confirm every point we have known for twenty seven bloody years. On every question.

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2016, 11:55:21 am »
YNWA sung by the families outside the court :

https://twitter.com/tom_belger/status/724911842137636865

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2016, 11:55:49 am »
What an amazing feeling this must be for those that were both physically and mentally affected by what happened on that day - be it as a member of the crowd or the family of a loved one who was at Hillsborough that day.

As a Liverpool fan, I really feel it's important we are all educated on this. I'm from Essex myself and I'm chuffed to bits to hear the news - so i can only imagine to begin how great it feels for those across Merseyside and up north today. My heart will does go out to you and it is amazing that we have finally revealed the truth.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2016, 11:57:17 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jhE2_8rwt9U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jhE2_8rwt9U</a>

Offline FOOT

• AND MOUTH
  • Kopite
  • British media - bunch of c*nts
« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2016, 12:00:07 pm »
Thank you to the families
Thank you Liverpool fans
Thank you Andy Burnham
Thank you Steve Rotheram
Thank you Phil Scraton
Thank you Jimmy McGovern
THE TRUTH?

Lord Justice Taylor's official inquiry into the disaster disparaged The Sun's story and was unequivocal as to the disaster's cause:

The Taylor Report stated that official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2016, 12:00:16 pm »
27 years too late but finally Justice has arrived , somewhere a certain lady is smiling looking down at all of this.

Now lets have the Perpetrators and the Conspirators in the Dock.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline TheRevanchist

• Reports back to Red Cafe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Manchester United fan
« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2016, 12:00:24 pm »
Better later then never, despite that it is 27 years too late.

I hope that the families of the victims can finally have some closure and close this sad chapter of their lives.

I also hope that the culprits (be it police, shit media, government and those on FA who could have done better) will be persecuted. One of the biggest crecent over ups stories on a civilized nation. Too sad that it took this long for the obvious to be proven true.
“Ah, yes, ‘Reapers’. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.”

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2016, 12:00:38 pm »
Hard to find the words JFT96 YNWA

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic