Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 192877 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: League Cup
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2021, 10:18:39 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/arsenal-v-liverpool-carabao-cup-away-ticket-details

£10 a ticket, 5.2k Allocation

I know it’s gets bit boring for some but how is this sale right?

Fourth sale: All season ticket holders: from 11am until 1.30pm Thursday December 30

The fourth sale should be for STHs and members for having attended home cup games going back to whatever season. A season ticket is for home prem games not away
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 10:20:30 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2021, 10:57:35 pm »

Fourth sale: All season ticket holders: from 11am until 1.30pm Thursday December 30

The fourth sale should be for STHs and members for having attended home cup games going back to whatever season. A season ticket is for home prem games not away
yeah of course it's stupid but feels like a change that will on come at the start of the new season, hopefully it's addressed in the summer

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2021, 01:47:43 pm »
Do I get the credits from tickets that appear on my 'History of Tickets' if they were bought through my season ticket, I'm the owner but someone else is listed as the 'Purchased by'?

It's your credit on your season ticket.

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: December 27, 2021, 05:45:25 pm »
What was the last league cup away game that dropped to all members?

We got 6300 for MK Dons I know that went down to all season ticket holders but can’t recall if it dropped to all members!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 05:48:16 pm by AnthonyStabile »

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: December 27, 2021, 05:50:30 pm »

We got 6300 for MK Dons I know that went down to all season ticket holders but can’t recall if it dropped to all members!

Went to all members.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: December 27, 2021, 06:45:21 pm »

all members and was good few available too

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #206 on: December 27, 2021, 07:58:10 pm »
Thanks 👍 Guessing this will sell out by the season tickets holders sale bearing in mind the cost of the tickets and a chance to guarantee a final ticket should we get through.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #207 on: December 27, 2021, 08:21:05 pm »
Do we reckon it will actually happen? At least with crowds?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #208 on: December 27, 2021, 11:30:01 pm »

Cos home and away ladders are different, and seasies take precedent over members - perk of a seasie

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 27, 2021, 11:31:18 pm »

Aye it did, got 5 in that members sale, got me norwich this year and then preston and now arsenal. Hopefully a few larger allocations next season to start working up the ladder

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2021, 03:42:01 am »
Cos home and away ladders are different, and seasies take precedent over members - perk of a seasie
but they shouldn’t, STH and members card with max cup homes is no different

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2021, 09:25:09 am »

I get that and I’d 100% agree for STHs to take precedent over members if ST were readily available but they’re not. Some members have probably been to more cup games than STHs

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2021, 01:55:38 pm »
I get that and I’d 100% agree for STHs to take precedent over members if ST were readily available but they’re not. Some members have probably been to more cup games than STHs
100%

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2021, 06:24:57 pm »
Not going MK on my ST was a bad decision. I tried preston but it sold out in 20 seconds. Wish there was some sort of ballot system for a section of the allocation surely would be the right way to go.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2021, 08:56:21 am »
Not going MK on my ST was a bad decision. I tried preston but it sold out in 20 seconds. Wish there was some sort of ballot system for a section of the allocation surely would be the right way to go.

Or just take your chances when they come, like everyone else

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2021, 06:26:46 pm »

But if you'd got successful for a balloted ticket, you'd be unhappy if you just missed out on the next game, because they again kept tickets back for a ballot. 

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #216 on: December 31, 2021, 02:27:20 pm »
Home leg ticket prices here - kids for £1, young adults £10.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/kids-tickets-just-ps1-anfield-semi-final
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: December 31, 2021, 05:12:23 pm »
Home leg ticket prices here - kids for £1, young adults £10.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/kids-tickets-just-ps1-anfield-semi-final

Does it have the breakdown of prices? Assume its the same prices as adult as the Leicester game?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #218 on: December 31, 2021, 06:11:23 pm »
Does it have the breakdown of prices? Assume its the same prices as adult as the Leicester game?
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices/cup-price-update
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: December 31, 2021, 06:13:50 pm »

Yeah mine is the same as Leicester for the Kop.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2021, 08:34:00 pm »
£10 for the away leg, £25 for the home leg.  🤔
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #221 on: January 1, 2022, 12:07:41 am »
£10 for the away leg, £25 for the home leg.  🤔
Most are more than 25 too.  >:(

I knew they wouldn't match Arsenal, unless you're 10 ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #222 on: January 1, 2022, 12:17:04 pm »
£1 each for juniors?! Is that right

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: January 1, 2022, 07:49:30 pm »
Anyone know if I can park in Stanley car park next Thursday if I am getting one of the coaches LFC are putting on?

Offline qBlaz3

• Anny Roader
  • annie road aggro
« Reply #224 on: January 2, 2022, 07:58:13 pm »
What do people think are the chances Arsenal home goes to all members? But annoyed that they aren’t going off previous season credits instead of straight to season tickets + members.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #225 on: January 2, 2022, 10:48:50 pm »
Depends on whether the tickets are all taken up by the EFL's partners who are entitled to tickets. If they weren't used for Leicester then they probably won't be used for Arsenal (nothing has changed with regards to Covid). If they get released, then I would expect this to go to all ST/members, but sell out very quickly. 

"The number of eligible supporters slightly exceeds the number of tickets available in this sale due to contractual obligations released for sale ahead of the Leicester City game.  This allowed more fans the opportunity to purchase a ticket and attend the game.

Tickets currently reserved for contractual obligations for Arsenal will be released for sale as and if they are not required."

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: January 3, 2022, 06:56:39 pm »

Anyone know how tickets for the final would be allocated should we get there?  Would Leicester and Arsenal be enough if you’re a member?

Not wanting to presume anything obviously.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: January 3, 2022, 07:35:13 pm »
Anyone know how tickets for the final would be allocated should we get there?  Would Leicester and Arsenal be enough if you’re a member?

Not wanting to presume anything obviously.

I would say yes if they stopping allowing people to pass on final tickets to friends/family. Most ridiculous thing

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #228 on: January 3, 2022, 08:13:41 pm »
Anyone else changed address and then not received any tickets from the club? I moved in the summer, updated my address and had to pick up duplicates for Norwich and Preston. Now my Arsenal tickets haven't arrived (I know it's a Bank Holiday so may be tomorrow or Weds), and I'm wondering if theyre being sent to my old place? Just wondered if anyone else has had similar happen
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #229 on: January 3, 2022, 08:43:07 pm »
Anyone else changed address and then not received any tickets from the club? I moved in the summer, updated my address and had to pick up duplicates for Norwich and Preston. Now my Arsenal tickets haven't arrived (I know it's a Bank Holiday so may be tomorrow or Weds), and I'm wondering if theyre being sent to my old place? Just wondered if anyone else has had similar happen

I seem to be having the same problem. Didn't get Norwich or Preston and I'm yet to receive Arsenal, but they haven't been going to the old address either.

Online stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: January 3, 2022, 09:13:47 pm »
I would say yes if they stopping allowing people to pass on final tickets to friends/family. Most ridiculous thing

Not sure how exactly they would stop anyone passing on final tickets if they have the required credits and there’s no names on the tickets?

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #231 on: January 3, 2022, 09:56:31 pm »
I seem to be having the same problem. Didn't get Norwich or Preston and I'm yet to receive Arsenal, but they haven't been going to the old address either.
On a purely selfish note, I'm glad it's not just me, but on the other hand, it looks like theres clearly a problem. I'll contact the club tomorrow and ask.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: January 4, 2022, 06:07:56 am »

I havn't changed my address but both Norwich and Preston arrived ok.  Arsenal has not turned up yet but hoping today they do.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: January 4, 2022, 06:59:33 am »
Tickets for arsenal were posted friday - its been new year bank holiday weekend, not sure why people are expecting them yet

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #234 on: January 4, 2022, 10:21:08 am »
Tickets for arsenal were posted friday - its been new year bank holiday weekend, not sure why people are expecting them yet
Because some people have had them already after buying in the first sale like I did. I also didn't receive the Norwich or Preston tickets and I was wondering if anyone else had had the same or similar issue

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 4, 2022, 10:39:41 am »

Ours arrived Friday, first sales must have been posted Weds or Thurs.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #236 on: January 4, 2022, 10:45:29 am »
Spoken to live chat and they have said I have to wait and request duplicates if the Arsenal ones don't arrive. They missed the point entirely when I said that I have not received ANY away tickets to my new address. They said they could look into it if the Arsenal one's don't show, but got arsey when I asked whey they can't look into it now considering there is clearly a problem which I have been raising since Norwich away.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2022, 10:50:26 am by ripsaw19 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 4, 2022, 11:13:43 am »
Because some people have had them already after buying in the first sale like I did. I also didn't receive the Norwich or Preston tickets and I was wondering if anyone else had had the same or similar issue

Ours arrived Friday, first sales must have been posted Weds or Thurs.

Accurate info from the club as always :D

This screenshot is from Friday - it has now been updated to say 30th and 31st  :butt
Would be impossible to arrive if they were posted Friday as it said

Anyway. mine from the 1st and final sales haven't come

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #238 on: January 5, 2022, 01:13:02 pm »
Away game been postponed for a fortnight, game at Anfield still going ahead

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan