Author Topic: I'm a celebrity 2022  (Read 5731 times)

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Re: I'm a celebrity 2022
« Reply #40 on: November 8, 2022, 03:48:12 pm »
I do wonder what Andy was expecting from this thread

Maybe he thought G in gerrard had found some fame and was letting RAWK know
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #41 on: November 8, 2022, 06:47:23 pm »
I do wonder what Andy was expecting from this thread

Shame if he’s gone, was hoping he’d have some witty insights for us.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 8, 2022, 09:57:56 pm »
Maybe he thought G in gerrard had found some fame and was letting RAWK know
Found?

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 8, 2022, 09:59:06 pm »
That was brilliant. All their shoehorned Culture Club songs are obvious but funny too.
The obvious one's are the best ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 9, 2022, 09:28:02 pm »
He is finally there. Hopefully a poisonous snake is let loose and Hancock can meet a dignified end.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #45 on: November 9, 2022, 11:15:03 pm »
He is finally there. Hopefully a poisonous snake is let loose and Hancock can meet a dignified end.
if you didn't know he was a Tory c*nt who's decisions killed loads of people in Care Homes, he would be an entertaining campmate, he's probably going to get voted for all the trials and it looks like he'll be OK at it which means they get fed unfortunately!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: November 9, 2022, 11:15:25 pm »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #47 on: November 9, 2022, 11:17:22 pm »
That guy from Hollyoaks is thick as mince, so gullible. I like Chris Moyles though
« Last Edit: November 9, 2022, 11:22:16 pm by Wabaloolah »

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2022, 07:29:17 am »
That guy from Hollyoaks is thick as mince, so gullible. I like Chris Moyles though

Hows he coming across. Ive always liked him on the Radio, but also got the impression he was probably a bit of a twat.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2022, 09:06:38 am »
Hancock's answer when Charlene asked him why he was there was telling.  It's surely a question he'd anticipated but his answer was insincere even by his usual standards.  Avoiding eye-contact he started by saying something like "Because... there's... honest truth... is because... there's... it's...".  Then some bollocks about wanting to show he's a human being.

He could demonstrate he's a human being by showing some genuine contrition for the decisions he made as Health and Social Care secretary instead of still parroting "We got all the big decisions right" line.  He could acknowledge that he was despicable and cowardly for having an affair.  He could be a competent and hard-working person instead of touring the reality TV circuit.

Unfortunately I think he'll come out of it well as he'll gamely do every Busktucker trial - he would have expected nothing else - whilst smarming it up with the other contestants.

I'll be backing Jill Scott so much as I'll be backing anyone at all.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2022, 01:06:02 pm »
Hancock's answer when Charlene asked him why he was there was telling.  It's surely a question he'd anticipated but his answer was insincere even by his usual standards.  Avoiding eye-contact he started by saying something like "Because... there's... honest truth... is because... there's... it's...".  Then some bollocks about wanting to show he's a human being.

He could demonstrate he's a human being by showing some genuine contrition for the decisions he made as Health and Social Care secretary instead of still parroting "We got all the big decisions right" line.  He could acknowledge that he was despicable and cowardly for having an affair.  He could be a competent and hard-working person instead of touring the reality TV circuit.

Unfortunately I think he'll come out of it well as he'll gamely do every Busktucker trial - he would have expected nothing else - whilst smarming it up with the other contestants.

Once the public realise this, they'll stop voting for him too. If he keeps going in, not being afraid of anything and wins loads of stars, there is no point and its boring telly.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2022, 02:17:07 pm »

totally agree with all your observations but...

i can't hate him - he looks like he'd be a good mate

and i hate myself for thinking that

seann onn the otherr handd laughss too muchh forcingg humourr onto thingss because hiss laughterr iss infectiouss - the twat

boy george to win
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2022, 02:20:02 pm »
Hows he coming across. Ive always liked him on the Radio, but also got the impression he was probably a bit of a twat.

he is a bit of a twat but tolerable

drops names now and again but i guess if you're in the celebrity world then you're gonna meet celebs
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2022, 03:25:03 pm »
Once the public realise this, they'll stop voting for him too. If he keeps going in, not being afraid of anything and wins loads of stars, there is no point and its boring telly.

Spot on.

The public dont want to see him do well they want to see him humiliated problem is he might do everything with ease.

ITV have paid him serious cash to make him look a tool and clearly he is naive / greedy enough to think he is going to be fine.

He might do well on the show but people wont forgot his role in Covid EVER.

If I was to guess Jill Scott or Babatunde likely winner.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2022, 03:25:34 pm »
Jill Scott seems great.

I reckon Moyles is alright and a lot of the more brash stuff he can come out with is a bit of a persona.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2022, 03:39:06 pm »

No expectations really, just popped in for some reason, wrong door
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2022, 09:35:23 pm »
Hancock did pretty well on that task.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2022, 09:45:40 pm »
yep he smashed it to be fair

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2022, 10:36:55 am »
I reckon Moyles is alright and a lot of the more brash stuff he can come out with is a bit of a persona.

I bet he was dreading potentially spending the night alone with Boy George in the RV, judging by his previous comments...
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2022, 10:02:38 pm »
Get the feeling that Owen has no idea who Matt Hancock is :lmao
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2022, 01:55:54 am »
Get the feeling that Owen has no idea who Matt Hancock is :lmao
I have the feeling Owen has no idea who anyone is

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2022, 06:02:34 am »
Me too. Hancock, Moyles and Boy George.

But then I don't watch much TV and I've never watched this show, so there's no point them picking people I've heard of.

ditto

quite surprised, i often know fewer than that when i've been aware of the list
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2022, 10:04:53 am »
Won't be doing them for much longer if he keeps doing that.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2022, 12:15:46 pm »
Matt Hancock is quite the cad isn't he, the slimy twat.

He thinks sincere apologies and deep regret needn't be forthcoming from himself, on the contrary, it's forgiveness from the British public that's required.
He considers it should be irrelevant that he's been part of a corrupt, incompetent government for 12 years which has decimated public services and participated in a catalogue of costly, disgraceful and diabolical decision making during Covid.

It was shocking to see some of the cast feel sympathy for him last night, but at least some of them continued to be sceptical about the slimebag.

It's evident that his self-confidence in his latest ill-thought role is growing hourly, he's getting away with it. He probably didn't dream it would be so easy to step out of an unethical goverment spotlight in to a cosy TV limelight. He's promoting his book of lies while many people still mourn lost lives.

His actions, status and ruthless disregard for the well-being of the UK should never be forgiven. The gobshite can fucking rot, fuck him.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2022, 12:42:29 pm »

He thinks sincere apologies and deep regret needn't be forthcoming from himself, on the contrary, it's forgiveness from the British public that's required.
He considers it should be irrelevant that he's been part of a corrupt, incompetent government for 12 years which has decimated public services and participated in a catalogue of costly, disgraceful and diabolical decision making during Covid.

It was shocking to see some of the cast feel sympathy for him last night, but at least some of them continued to be sceptical about the slimebag.

It's evident that his self-confidence in his latest ill-thought role is growing hourly, he's getting away with it. He probably didn't dream it would be so easy to step out of an unethical goverment spotlight in to a cosy TV limelight. He's promoting his book of lies while many people still mourn lost lives.

His actions, status and ruthless disregard for the well-being of the UK should never be forgiven. The gobshite can fucking rot, fuck him.

oh you're right and if there were still stocks then he'd be in them

but he's around celebrities who only think of how 'they' will be portrayed and how 'they' will be judged by 'their' audience and the media

their own fragile egos are always on the edge of breaking so this platform that has been carefully chosen by hancock (and don't take my post above as anything more than a superficial light-hearted view of his appearance) as one of safety, and as one that is far removed from actually dealing with the public face to face

it's a clever move by him - and now he tells us he has a book coming out - yes, in front of millions of viewers (potential buyers)

he ain't as stupid as he looks but he does have that way about him: that you can't see the wolf nor the claws for the sheep's clothing

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2022, 12:50:20 pm »

I follow lots in education online , and one who worked as a civil servant with him when he was a junior minister in the department said that he’d clearly lost none of his immense arrogance and got oak and utter lack of self awareness..

She wasn’t wrong.

Personally I won’t watch it, I’m not playing into his grubby little hands.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2022, 12:55:54 pm »
It’s a bit of a marine from the producers. They’ve obviously made the decision that loads more people will tune in, probably to see him do trials etc but it changes the dynamic and outs the others in a bit of a tricky position.

Who on earth would want to buy his book though.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2022, 04:17:42 pm »
ed balls is a co-writer apparently

it's called - balls hancock

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2022, 08:06:35 pm »
It’s a bit of a marine from the producers. They’ve obviously made the decision that loads more people will tune in, probably to see him do trials etc but it changes the dynamic and outs the others in a bit of a tricky position.

Who on earth would want to buy his book though.

ITV must have been absolutely delighted when they got him to go in. The viewing figures will be very high. Ultimately they're all on there for 2 reasons. Money. And they hope it might ignite their careers in some way. Let's face it, Boy George for example, has done things reprehensible as well.

The problem with Hancock is it's too soon. If you lose someone in the pandemic you'd be absolutely furious, I get that.

It's good for him and good for ITV. They're not interested if the public are angry or not.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2022, 03:37:02 pm »
Hancock not voted for a task. Not surprised. I would NEVER have done the snakes in coffin trial.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2022, 03:38:52 pm »
Hancock not voted for a task. Not surprised. I would NEVER have done the snakes in coffin trial.
'

Does this mean the public are warming to him?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2022, 04:02:37 pm »
'

I think more annoyed that he's doing pretty well with tasks, and its always funnier when they do shit because everyone gets ratty as fuck after three days on beans and rice.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2022, 04:05:56 pm »
I think more annoyed that he's doing pretty well with tasks, and its always funnier when they do shit because everyone gets ratty as fuck after three days on beans and rice.

Yeah, Ive just watched it on catch up.  Its not phasing him

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2022, 05:13:50 pm »
'

4th favourite now. :/

Needs to be voted out at the first opportunity.

There was an airplane circling the camp for 2 hours carrying a banner - bet it won't even get coverage.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2022, 05:27:20 pm »
the most hated man in the jungle...

...is it ant or dec?

i can never tell who is who

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2022, 05:40:29 pm »

'Matt Hancock: Covid campaigners fly banner over I'm A Celebrity jungle':-

www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63634006

https://twitter.com/CovidJusticeUK/status/1592479712324227073 ...

'Earlier @38degrees flew over the @imacelebritycamp with a message for @MattHancock from us.

He isn't a 'celebrity', he's the former health secretary who oversaw the UK having one of the highest death tolls in the world from Covid-19 whilst breaking his own lockdown rules.

He’s the man we wrote to over a year ago asking him to pass over his private gmail emails relating to the handling of the pandemic to the new health secretary in readiness for the Covid Inquiry.

He’s the man who didn’t even respond to us.

He's claimed the inquiry will set the record straight, but it can only get to the truth if it has the evidence it needs.

He should be at home sending in those emails rather than being rewarded with £400,000 for not doing his job.

His transparent attempt to sell more books and cleanse his public profile has failed, just like the “protective ring” he dared to suggest he had placed around care homes.'

If you can help us keep fighting for those who lost loved ones to Covid-19, please click the link below:

www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/covidinquirynow#start

« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 05:44:48 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2022, 05:56:03 pm »

Yeah he just doesn't give a fuck, he's doing too well in all the trials and he's feeding the camp so they seem to be warming to him too.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2022, 06:11:07 pm »
Yeah he just doesn't give a fuck, he's doing too well in all the trials and he's feeding the camp so they seem to be warming to him too.
He's a slimy toad. I'm sure the snakes and cockroaches didn't enjoy their bushtucker trials with him.

It's just a shame that some seem to be falling for his reputation cleansing exercise in Australia. The twat is getting paid to tellywash himself. 🫤
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2022, 06:13:10 pm »
He's a slimy toad. I'm sure the snakes and cockroaches didn't enjoy their bushtucker trials with him.

It's just a shame that some seem to be falling for his reputation cleansing exercise in Australia. The twat is getting paid to tellywash himself. 🫤

So maybe MBS will be nominated to reputation cleanse Saudi’s latest batch of juvenile executions?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2022, 06:13:36 pm »
He’s doing that weird standing to close to women and staring at them weirdly thing again from the bits I’ve seen.