Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions  (Read 131768 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Unpopular Opinions
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2022, 11:52:38 am »
Bitcoin has been around since before the first Iphone. Blockhain really shouldn't be in it's infancy at this point if it has so much potential.

I mean I assume you know just how far blockchain has come since Bitcoin was first introduced and how much it has evolved and changed? A lot of the modern chains being developed and used in real world applications really don't work anything like how bitcoin does.

Plus lets be honest, the speed at which companies move when it comes to systems and software is hardly at the lightening pace they do when it comes to hardware - so it's no surprise it's not comparable to the iPhone.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2022, 12:00:15 pm »
I mean I assume you know just how far blockchain has come since Bitcoin was first introduced and how much it has evolved and changed? A lot of the modern chains being developed and used in real world applications really don't work anything like how bitcoin does.

Plus lets be honest, the speed at which companies move when it comes to systems and software is hardly at the lightening pace they do when it comes to hardware - so it's no surprise it's not comparable to the iPhone.

Oh I know blockchain is far more than Bitcoin, just that blockchain technology has been around for that long, and still doesn't really have any useful purposes that have been established as being superior to non-Blockchain alternatives, ~15 years later.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2022, 12:03:51 pm »
I clearly need to add a caveat for anyone confusing lust, with affection

I see some photos of her and think "I would"
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2022, 12:07:45 pm »
I see some photos of her and think "I would"

;D

you've opened yourself up to a pile-on of stick now Rob
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2022, 12:13:25 pm »
;D

He’s married to a Manc. We know he’s got a thing for women who hate him.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2022, 12:17:56 pm »
He’s married to a Manc. We know he’s got a thing for women who hate him.
Hes married to a manc? He’s kept that quiet  ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2022, 12:19:34 pm »
I don’t really like bacon.

I think the correct terminology is:

I just don't dig on swine.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2022, 12:19:59 pm »
Hes married to a manc? He’s kept that quiet  ;D

Shit, sorry. He asked me not to tell anyone.

I’ll delete my post if you delete yours.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2022, 12:22:25 pm »
;D

I'm with you guys too.  PP is :lickin

Then again I did have a thing for Hilary Clinton when she was the first lady.

Its a power thing.  Women are often attracted to men of power and us blokes are no different.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2022, 12:30:11 pm »

Its a power thing.  Women are often attracted to men of power and us blokes are no different.
Hilary Clinton. Martin Short with boobs

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2022, 12:32:07 pm »

Bet you go to town on yourself during the Queen's speech.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2022, 12:33:40 pm »

:lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2022, 12:37:55 pm »
Britain would be better if we spent obscene amounts of money to have anything but grey tarmac pavements

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2022, 01:32:33 pm »
I clearly need to add a caveat for anyone confusing lust, with affection

A great quote from David Badiel. "Im an athesit, but the Gestapo would arrest me tomorrow"

Do a google image on Jews and then look at Badiel the atheist.  There is a definite look that shows they share common ancestry.  Perhaps your mate has mixed with a lot of caucasian blood

Most forms of anti-semitism are based on Jews as an ethnicity not a religious group.
No, of course I understand that there are facial characteristics that can suggest someone is Jewish, but ultimately the point I’m making is that a lot of those characteristics are synonymous with certain regions as opposed to a race of people, in the same way I’m a black-haired English man but am the same race as a Blonde Swede. It just seems that so many people have elements of what would be characterised as ‘Jewish’ features that it’s hard to say they’re specifically a race, in the same way bi-racial or multi-racial people have different characteristics of multiple races.

I’m probably not making much sense but characteristically speaking, having a certain type of nose and possibly darker features or hair are racial characteristics but don’t make you a specific race. I know several Jewish people, none of whom fit the racial stereotype. It just seems odd to me to characterise the people who follow the religion as a race. Are you still Jewish if you are an atheist who wants nothing to do with religion?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2022, 01:50:13 pm »
No, of course I understand that there are facial characteristics that can suggest someone is Jewish, but ultimately the point I’m making is that a lot of those characteristics are synonymous with certain regions as opposed to a race of people, in the same way I’m a black-haired English man but am the same race as a Blonde Swede. It just seems that so many people have elements of what would be characterised as ‘Jewish’ features that it’s hard to say they’re specifically a race, in the same way bi-racial or multi-racial people have different characteristics of multiple races.

I’m probably not making much sense but characteristically speaking, having a certain type of nose and possibly darker features or hair are racial characteristics but don’t make you a specific race. I know several Jewish people, none of whom fit the racial stereotype. It just seems odd to me to characterise the people who follow the religion as a race. Are you still Jewish if you are an atheist who wants nothing to do with religion?

Yes. as, Baddiel identifies as a Jew ethnically but not religiously. He wont be the only one.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2022, 02:09:26 pm »

My Uncle in the 60's "Who is the Jewish lad our Betty is going out with now" when he first saw my Dad, as when he was 18 he had darker skin, and black curly hair, he did have a very Middle Eastern are look about him. Our surname is 7th century English and the darker skin and hair either actually comes from some Persian relative in the family from ages ago, or from my Great Great Great Nan

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2022, 02:16:10 pm »
Ive sort of changed my wording on the first post about this.
A public figure, Ash Sarker who is a brown skinned Muslim but the only nod to Islam in her look is that she is brown skinned, she dresses in western clothing and hangs out in pubs.  She has suffered discrimination for being a "fucking Muslim"  this discrimination has nothing to do with her religious beliefs and all to do with her skin colour, as she wasnt doing or saying anything Islamic at the time.
I get what you mean. When you look at that fucking tory Rachel Riley who has claimed anti semitism in the Labour Party, I wouldn't say she looks remotely jewish (by her name I thought she had Irish ancestry) Compare her to the likes of David Baddiel or even like an Adam Sandler they definitely have a jewish trait with the black hair etc. Maybe it should be Israeli ancestry? as opposed to jewish race
YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2022, 02:17:51 pm »
Your label is where you're at that you choose

Chaos ensues probably lol

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2022, 03:37:40 pm »
Being a traveller in principle is fucking boss

(I accept the reality falls short)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2022, 03:41:27 pm »
What the actual fuck is this? Go and wash your mouth out with soap and water and have a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror FFS!

That's what he wants Priti to tell him whilst a stiletto crushes his ball sac

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2022, 03:42:47 pm »

YES PRITI YOU CAREERIST NOTHING-Person HURT ME PUNISH ME DESTROY ME LIKE THE PLEB I AM AAAAH

CRUSH THE HAMSTER WHIP MY BALLS UH UH I NEED TO SPRAY AAAAH

... Tell you what, that'd be a wicked horrid dose of post-cum clarity for ya. You'd be looking down at your knob and back handing it asking it WHY

Slapping it as it starts to wilt and your intentions are sprayed all over the curtains (I don't want to imagine she would permit anything more intimate and at any rate I'd personally sooner ruin that Travelodge)

WE GOT EACHOTHER IN SOME SCRAPES ALRIGHT BUT THIS IS AN INFAMIA TOO FAR. You'd be punching shite out your dick you would perhaps literally I don't know how clean she is maybe her servants wipe her arse for her who knows who wants to know the grotty immoral fuckbag

You'd wake up in the morning and she'd yawn and re-explain the pre-ratified terms of the engagement you shared. It's just business we trust we can rely on your vote

Then you'd peel off the latex mask and try in vain to do your paper-round
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 03:48:57 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2022, 03:43:39 pm »

Someone once said i looked like Martin Short, i think it was because I'm short.  However I'm 52 now so i have the boobs therefore I must be looking like Hilary

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2022, 03:49:38 pm »
Most people see live comedy in order to go out, as opposed to you know

Following the art. I mean who has the time?

And consequently the unfunny are deemed funny. Quotidian shite, the odd occasional random thrown in. Lol walruses imagine that. At the airport

Otters bringing you Greggs for Deliveroo. That's the ticket get a babysitter
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 03:51:44 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2022, 03:52:33 pm »
Being a traveller in principle is fucking boss

(I accept the reality falls short)

Depends

I have been, at times, what would be labelled a "new age traveller"

It was "fucking boss"

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2022, 03:58:19 pm »
I think you'd be surprised. Blockchain tech is already being used in quite a lot of industries and has improved both efficiency and security - and it's still in its infancy with a lot of others exploring just how it can be used.
Blockchain and crypto are not the same thing.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2022, 04:03:51 pm »
Depends

I have been, at times, what would be labelled a "new age traveller"

It was "fucking boss"

Ace

I don't think it's possible now but taking to the open road and plonking down in communal / non government land in Wales or other such leafy areas. Minding your own.

I mean I don't mean roving band of criminality which is what I suppose I expect most people take from the concept (I don't even have experience of that)

If it was something like the former I am a bit jealous. Just this concept about not being tied to a house and being self sustainable

I actually think if money were no object you'd have an easier time getting a boat and sailing around than you would trying to get by in the fields of England

There's some fields by me and they're totally empty but they're sealed off with barbed wire. I still break in for a smoke and tunes I figure those obstacles make it less likely I'll be disturbed

But yknow. Seeing nature. Package holidays. Rent space.

Pay up.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2022, 04:14:15 pm »
Ace

I don't think it's possible now but taking to the open road and plonking down in communal / non government land in Wales or other such leafy areas. Minding your own.

I mean I don't mean roving band of criminality which is what I suppose I expect most people take from the concept (I don't even have experience of that)

If it was something like the former I am a bit jealous. Just this concept about not being tied to a house and being self sustainable

I actually think if money were no object you'd have an easier time getting a boat and sailing around than you would trying to get by in the fields of England

There's some fields by me and they're totally empty but they're sealed off with barbed wire. I still break in for a smoke and tunes I figure those obstacles make it less likely I'll be disturbed

But yknow. Seeing nature. Package holidays. Rent space.

Pay up.

It was something like the former, except on longer term sites.

It is still possible, I know folks doing it, you have to pick the area and park-ups carefully.

I intend to go back to it at some time in the near future. Have recently bought a long-wheel base transit luton, am in the process of ripping out the dreadful conversion done by the last owner and re-fitting it.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2022, 04:18:06 pm »
Go ed lad show us the way

Need more cheeky adventurous spirit this Kingdom I reckon. Easy to post about

Respect that you've done it. And may further do it. It shines a light for me it does and thank you. Not ignorant to the mechanics of graft, I'd be reliant on my engines though I am happy to state I've always been good at that

The unfettered life. Everyone should get lost so deep in Delamere Forest at least twice I reckon
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:20:03 pm by ToneLa »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2022, 04:20:47 pm »
I'd have been on board with the Priti Patel thing a few years ago before I knew who she was. Now I think she's just disgusting and wouldn't entertain the idea.
A little bit like my ex. I used to think she was tremendous looking but now I just find her repulsive every time I see her.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2022, 04:21:24 pm »
Someone once said i looked like Martin Short, i think it was because I'm short.  However I'm 52 now so i have the boobs therefore I must be looking like Hilary
Hilary Clinton. Martin Short Ziltoid with boobs
uytututy" border="0

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2022, 04:21:52 pm »
Everyone should get lost so deep in Delamere Forest at least twice I reckon

Done that, but only once to the best of my memory.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2022, 05:11:21 pm »
So many people in here lying to themselves. None of you would turn down a night with Patel.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2022, 05:29:38 pm »
So many people in here lying to themselves. None of you would turn down a night with Patel.

The things I would do to her......

(call her all sorts of names, attack her for her record in government, pointlessly try and knock some sense into her).

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2022, 05:40:34 pm »

Haha.  How lacking in access to actually beautiful indian girls do you have to be to find this squat toad attractive...

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2022, 05:49:23 pm »
'

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2022, 07:07:52 pm »
Yes. as, Baddiel identifies as a Jew ethnically but not religiously. He wont be the only one.
It was more of a rhetorical question in a way. I’m not looking to diminish the identity of those who do identify that way, it’s just always something that confused me a touch as it’s such a diverse race ethnically and characteristically, which has clearly come from the transit of the Jewish people across the globe; which questions at what point does a race cease to exist in it’s popular conception, because certainly in a few hundred years there will be less and less white/black whatever as we all continue to procreate.

Onto a different opinion: Cats do love their owners and give affection, they are good companions and not just fickle animals that want to be fed and pandered to.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2022, 07:12:09 pm »

The unfettered life. Everyone should get lost so deep in Delamere Forest at least twice I reckon

Ooooh. Don’t remind me about Delamere.

I had a bad trip there and the drive back in my mate’s Morris Oxford was like hell. Not sure how we crossed the Runcorn Bridge but Delamere, in the dark, was seriously scary.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2022, 07:18:48 pm »
Onto a different opinion: Cats do love their owners and give affection, they are good companions and not just fickle animals that want to be fed and pandered to.

Based on my experience they love getting the attention and therefore will miss you when you're gone. I usually feed two sister cats over a weekend a few times a year and that's how they act. Get their little piece of limelight, briefly enjoy someone's company a lot and then they don't care ten minutes later. Applies to indoor cats. I'm very fond of both but I'm under no illusions they're as happy to see me as my parents' sheepdog is. Outdoor ones I seriously doubt have much affection for anyone though.
Linudden.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2022, 08:03:04 pm »

Hilarious...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2022, 08:51:16 pm »
I would definitely let Priti Patel take me to her dungeon and punish me.

Kendrick Lamar is overrated.
His Superbowl performance was absolutely shite. Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop, 50 and Mary Blige all put in a 5-star performance but a lot of people agree that Lamar's performance was very underwhelming and it just sounded like mumbling.

One I suspect will be unpopular. Tupac was shite.