Author Topic: Adverts you hate  (Read 195087 times)

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Adverts you hate
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2005, 05:27:45 pm »
Ad's aimed at women, always making men out to be the fiends, fucking female power bullshit...

Like the 'Yes' car insurance adverts, in everyone of those the man is a cheating, lying cad who is make to look pathetic in the due course of the advert.

These were either created by a feminist weightlifting bitch with an oversized clit from snorting testosterone of a pair of oversized, underused set of homosexual testicles. Or the homosexual getting his balls sniffed in order to fit in with his sisters...

Offline Monty.

• Blame it on the Boogies. Apparently has a wife...
  • Legacy Fan
  • I was here before it was shite.
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2005, 05:30:43 pm »
Ad's aimed at women, always making men out to be the fiends, fucking female power bullshit...

Like the 'Yes' car insurance adverts, in everyone of those the man is a cheating, lying cad who is make to look pathetic in the due course of the advert.

These were either created by a feminist weightlifting bitch with an oversized clit from snorting testosterone of a pair of oversized, underused set of homosexual testicles. Or the homosexual getting his balls sniffed in order to fit in with his sisters...

Although I agree with you, I think it's revenge for all the years women were used in a sexual manner to advertise anything from ice cream to piles cream.

(Ok, I lied on the latter. Probabaly.)
Probably most famous for my views on Jodie Marsh.

Offline mightyredbarney

• Kopite
  • This... is for Matilda.
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2005, 05:30:46 pm »

Yes, but the stupid c*nts had to wear green bodywarmers, swings and roundabouts really.
"Many are called but few are chosen."

25/05/05, the greatest night of my life.

Offline Acaustiq

• Statistically the biggest dick waver and has quotes to prove it. Bitter revisionist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Finally, Danone Actimel cured him.
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2005, 05:32:08 pm »
And any involving ring tones;

"dial 018191919891 000001 to get some slag with a pair of tits warbling some rehashed shite, dial 018191919891 000002 to get some generic flavour of the month indie wank that the nme say are the new Radiohead but will have strangely completely forgotten about their very existence by next week warbling some rehashed shite blah blah blah."

ringtones may cost £23.92 and we'll probably keep sending you them for months after, you're really better off not being an annoying c*nt and worrying about something so pointless as the noise your phone makes, lets face it who rings you anyway you useless twat ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 05:35:59 pm by Acaustiq »
When your Mum used to pick you up from school and you'd run out and be like 'Mummy I got 9/10 in the spelling test today', would she go 'phenomenal, son'.

Cos if she did she's a stupid fuck.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2005, 05:33:43 pm »
Although I agree with you, I think it's revenge for all the years women were used in a sexual manner to advertise anything from ice cream to piles cream.

(Ok, I lied on the latter. Probabaly.)

Yeah but did the right to equality for women mean the right to swap to men was part of the bargain?

I wouldn't mind if it was done with some decent humour employed ;D

Offline Monty.

• Blame it on the Boogies. Apparently has a wife...
  • Legacy Fan
  • I was here before it was shite.
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2005, 05:35:55 pm »
Yeah but did the right to equality for women mean the right to swap to men was part of the bargain?

I wouldn't mind if it was done with some decent humour employed ;D

That's the way it's gone. Still wrong but as I say, revenge.

If it carries on, men will in years to come have all the body issues that face women as a result of advertising and magazine images. Allegedly.
Probably most famous for my views on Jodie Marsh.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2005, 05:37:30 pm »
I quite like adverts...........

*Get's coat for different thread........*
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2005, 05:37:53 pm »
That's the way it's gone. Still wrong but as I say, revenge.

If it carries on, men will in years to come have all the body issues that face women as a result of advertising and magazine images. Allegedly.

Good enuff fer us bastards eh? ;D

Next thing you know we'll be installing urinals in the house because the women won't share the bog with us.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2005, 05:41:01 pm »
The really cheap local ads they run during the day on UTV, like Reeds carpet and fuiniture store sale now on, with some inbred, farmer sounding, paddy voice over a picture of a really naff carpet...

Bit embarrasing really.   :-[ ;D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 05:46:02 pm by ♠Dirty Harry♠ »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2005, 05:41:35 pm »
I keep trying to post on here but end up laughing so much I forget what I wanted to rant about.  ;D
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2005, 05:47:43 pm »
There is a radio ad overhere for some car insurance company. Its starts off with the sound of a car screaching, horn blowing, crashing into another car!

Every time Im in the car with the radio on (pretty loud usually) this adverts comes on and I fucking shit myself.......twice I have slammed my brakes on thinking someone is about pile into me  :no

Would love to know how many extra accidents this thin has actually caused  :wanker   

"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline AdamS

• Hey I'm Not Camp! But I am a tart...
  • Legacy Fan
    • BollockyBoo
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2005, 05:52:54 pm »
In the Citroen advert where it turns into a robot, have you seen how camp the dance it does is? :D
If A is a success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Offline mightyredbarney

• Kopite
  • This... is for Matilda.
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2005, 05:54:49 pm »
In the Citroen advert where it turns into a robot, have you seen how camp the dance it does is? :D
Should introduce himself to C3P0, am sure they'd be well suited.

:D
"Many are called but few are chosen."

25/05/05, the greatest night of my life.

Offline $unny

• Fuk Dat
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bye Bye Xabi
    • Wardrobe Mag
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2005, 06:08:05 pm »
Any Loan Advert!! Yes even the Michael Winner ones..
Kiss me where the sun don't shine, the past was yours but the future's mine...

Offline Curly Tom

• Has no life.
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Anfield Shrine
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2005, 06:08:44 pm »
The 'Picture' loan advert.

"I lived my dream today, I lived it yesterday, and I'll be living yours tomorrow, anything else to say?"

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2005, 06:14:48 pm »
Not sure what company - those fucking Brummies:

"We've just been turned down for a morgage"

"Agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain"

It's because you can't afford it you fucking inbred Brummie prick, now fuck off and slit your wife's throat so nobody ever has to hear the nasal whining bitch fucking moaning about how she's skint because she's married a fucking loser who doesn't even get paid enough to get a morgage.

c*nts
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Curly Tom

• Has no life.
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Anfield Shrine
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2005, 06:17:33 pm »

It's because you can't afford it you fucking inbred Brummie prick, now fuck off and slit your wife's throat so nobody ever has to hear the nasal whining bitch fucking moaning about how she's skint because she's married a fucking loser who doesn't even get paid enough to get a morgage.

c*nts

;D

Good call, fucking terrible advert lol

"I lived my dream today, I lived it yesterday, and I'll be living yours tomorrow, anything else to say?"

Offline -Gianni-

• Would have wood if Tiger Woods would
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2005, 06:18:39 pm »

c*nts

;D ;D ;D
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Offline grifter

• Merderer on the Orient Express. The Brian Sewell of RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2005, 06:20:33 pm »
Any ad with Andie Macdowel in,or whatever her name is,cant fuckin stand her.

Also,anyone noticed the Homebase ads don,t get that close to Leslie Ash now since her lips are the size of two Walls bangers.
Grayson Perry is a talentless attention seeking gobshite. Wolfgang Tillmans is a bell-end. Cy Twombly is a nob-ead.

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2005, 06:25:04 pm »
The IBM one gives me the shits at the moment.

It's the one where the little Asian asks if she can join the classroom and the man asks why she doesn't go to her normal school.

'I'm from a small town in China and we don't have a school' she says.

Which is why she can speak perfect English of course.  ::)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2005, 06:28:17 pm »
What about those Pringles adverts?

A group of 30 somethings poncing about with a tube of crisps. Crunching them in each others faces and making stupid fucking duck bill replicas using two Pringles.

Imagine turning up at their party with your 6 pack of lager to be greeted by that bunch of nob jocky's fucking about with a packet of crisps.

Im off down the pub and leaving you weird c*nts to it.

Offline grifter

• Merderer on the Orient Express. The Brian Sewell of RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2005, 06:43:15 pm »
Jamie cuntin Oliver going to Scotland to check out the sausages to see if there up to scratch  :no

Does he shite,ITS ONLY A FUCKIN SAUSAGE....now fuck off in your retro VW camper van with your trendy mates and stick yeh tongue back in yeh slobbering twat.

Mum clean the kitchen floor,kid comes running in football kit caked head to toe in mud...Mum smiles and gets the Flash out instead of twating the little bastard.
Grayson Perry is a talentless attention seeking gobshite. Wolfgang Tillmans is a bell-end. Cy Twombly is a nob-ead.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2005, 06:55:54 pm »

Mum clean the kitchen floor,kid comes running in football kit caked head to toe in mud...Mum smiles and gets the Flash out instead of twating the little bastard.

Good call.......like those baths full off scum and shit. You dirty fucking bitch....how on earth could any self respecting housewife let the bathroom get in that state in the first place. Oh yeah and she's happy and smiling........must be fucking rag week  :no
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2005, 06:59:16 pm »
On a brighter note.......bring back Condor Cigar adverts!

Istanbul......what a fucking 'condor' fucking moment that would have been. Just imagine Rafa sitting back on the bench all relaxed chuffing away on a condor....just after Jerzy saved Shevo's pen!  ;D

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2005, 07:02:03 pm »
Remember the girl in the flake ads  :P

"Only the crumbleist, flakeist, chocolate........."

**Milky, milky** 

Offline Rizla

• Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Once a knob always a knob
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2005, 07:18:22 pm »
Those halifax ads with Howard the singing bank clerk

Cant stand that c*nt! :no

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2005, 07:26:39 pm »
Have you been readint those magazines against Mr. Claw?

:P

Errrrmmm...translation? My eyesight's not what it was for some reason  ;)

Offline Ferg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2005, 09:16:24 pm »
On a brighter note.......bring back Condor Cigar adverts!

Istanbul......what a fucking 'condor' fucking moment that would have been. Just imagine Rafa sitting back on the bench all relaxed chuffing away on a condor....just after Jerzy saved Shevo's pen!  ;D
fuckin' bang on mate :thumbup
Those halifax ads with Howard the singing bank clerk

Cant stand that c*nt! :no
i'm with the halifax and that speccy twat makes me want to change banks.
c*nt.
Who wouldn't want to kick someone called Ferguson?
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
A big heart has space for everyone.

Offline Yasar

• Phantom Desk Shitter
  • Kopite
  • Doug Stanhope appreciation society
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2005, 09:21:47 pm »
The 'Picture' loan advert.

The man in that is sucha  fuckin c*nt, headin some fuckin deflated ball, as his wife films him phonin up a loans company. Why the fuck would she do that anyway?
They proved that if you quit smoking, it will prolong your life. What they haven't proved is that a prolonged life is a good thing. I haven't seen the stats on that yet.
-Bill Hicks

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2005, 09:28:51 pm »
Churchill, that fucking dog
Oh, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2005, 01:15:26 pm »
Any Loan Advert!! Yes even the Michael Winner ones..

Michael Winner does car insurance ones ;D
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Hudson66

• The Kia Ora Man - too orangely for RAWK
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2005, 01:32:57 pm »
any, insurance..loan..mortgage adverts etc. All teadious, especially the "They" advert, you know the one. "Hello are you they?" *group of people in grey turtle necks* "yes"....i hate it i hate it i hate it.

Offline Redned

• Kopite
  • And the Red Men are still playing the same way...
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2005, 03:17:44 pm »
definitely the halifax one

and that f*cking frog!!!
"What do you mean your knee, it's Liverpool's knee!"

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 8, 2005, 07:10:46 pm »
Now I know its Chrimbo nearly an all that.....

But what the fuck are phillips on?

Just what you wanted for Chrismas.....a fucking Open MRI Scanner.  What the fucks all that about?

I can just see the average couple talking at night when the kids are in bed, "What are we gonna get Johnny this year? He's at that awkward age"

"Dont worry love, put away that littlewoods catalogue. Ive ordered this little beauty for him."

Presses the video play button. Seconds later.

"Wow darling. The rest of the kids are gonna be so jealous"

Bastards. All I got was a Chopper! If only I'd had a brain disorder...Damn!

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline JoeH

• Slightly obsessed with things up the bum - thinks it's funny.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: November 8, 2005, 07:13:53 pm »
The sky ones with the dog and duck,.. then they made a channel with them to help us!!!   Its not us that need help!!!

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #235 on: November 8, 2005, 07:47:20 pm »
Hate the Iceland one with Kerry Katona  :puke2

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #236 on: November 8, 2005, 08:22:16 pm »
This is the story of the man with 1700 friends....
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #237 on: November 8, 2005, 08:29:36 pm »
I dont hate the Honda ones, I just find them WEIRD, as with any 3 mobile ads, though I quiten like the one where the little Japanese girl is being bullied and the cherry starts singing "If you leave me now"

Bloody hate; those esure ones(calm down dear, etc etc)
the KFC ones, shut up already, any for McDs, and Direct Line and Halifax ones

Theres one thats always on on Irish TV during the summer when its the championship season, of the penguins playing hurling, its a good advert but im like WTF???

One I used to hate was that Lucozade sport one with Michael O, "Hear that? thats the sound of second place?" would have loved Mikey to turn around and deck him
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #238 on: November 8, 2005, 08:34:01 pm »
Im not a big fan of the IBM ones either, theres that one where the man says to his boss about a "cool" idea, and the man goes off on one about how "cool costs him money" then at the end when hes heard the ides, replies with"cool"
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #239 on: November 8, 2005, 08:41:33 pm »
the new barclaycard ones are good in my opinion.