Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096121 times)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15200 on: August 7, 2020, 09:00:04 pm »
last time we played Real in Madrid people had barcode tickets to flash at turnstiles !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15201 on: August 7, 2020, 10:13:04 pm »
So what we've had here is a load of posts praising a perfectly acceptable method of entering a ground in a country that has its shit together. None of them are examples of entering Anfield where getting a phone signal to open the mobile ticket will be nigh on impossible near to kick off due to how shite it is ;D

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15202 on: August 7, 2020, 10:17:32 pm »
As an aside i don’t think the E ticket system has to have mobile signal

Think they work very similarly to those remote access tokens people who work remotely will be familiar with

They change codes every 20 seconds and don’t have mobile signal but they system you plug the number into knows that the number you’ve put in is correct

No idea how mind!

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15203 on: August 7, 2020, 10:25:55 pm »
On a side note to this hospo etickets can be downloaded onto google pay and Apple wallet, however the Apple wallet  part hasn’t work properly since the main stand opened 😹. Also we are assuming the older generation 1. Own a smartphone 2.know how to use it for Apple wallet etc.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15204 on: August 8, 2020, 09:55:50 am »
On a side note to this hospo etickets can be downloaded onto google pay and Apple wallet, however the Apple wallet  part hasn’t work properly since the main stand opened 😹. Also we are assuming the older generation 1. Own a smartphone 2.know how to use it for Apple wallet etc.

There was also a glitch that let you do this with standard tickets this season for a while.... Know several people who did it for West Ham and Shrewsbury. Turnstiles didn't show correctly on the ticket, but if you knew which you had to enter at you could get in no problem

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15205 on: August 22, 2020, 08:39:54 pm »
Been away from this thread for a few months so apologies if this has already been discussed, but can anyone explain the new system for buying tickets next season? Trying to decide whether it's worth renewing my membership - had a nightmare trying to get tickets last season, just wondering whether the process will be better next season.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15206 on: August 22, 2020, 08:46:43 pm »
Been away from this thread for a few months so apologies if this has already been discussed, but can anyone explain the new system for buying tickets next season? Trying to decide whether it's worth renewing my membership - had a nightmare trying to get tickets last season, just wondering whether the process will be better next season.

Wouldn’t bother until we know more

Until capacity gets to about 30k members unlikely to get a look in. It’ll just be season ticket holders

When they announce details you’ll still be able to buy a membership at that point But this season will make last look like a breeze as far as getting tickets is concerned!

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15207 on: August 22, 2020, 09:52:54 pm »
Wouldn’t bother until we know more

Until capacity gets to about 30k members unlikely to get a look in. It’ll just be season ticket holders

When they announce details you’ll still be able to buy a membership at that point But this season will make last look like a breeze as far as getting tickets is concerned!

Have they not released any details yet? Obviously we don't know when fans will be allowed back in, but you'd think they'd give us some idea of how it's going to work.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15208 on: August 22, 2020, 09:54:45 pm »
Have they not released any details yet? Obviously we don't know when fans will be allowed back in, but you'd think they'd give us some idea of how it's going to work.

No info. Not sure what they could say anyway

Your best off keeping the membership money in your pocket for now and sitting tight

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15209 on: August 22, 2020, 09:57:46 pm »

How can they tell us how it's going to work when they don't know when or how many people are going to be allowed into the ground?

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15210 on: August 22, 2020, 10:59:43 pm »
How can they tell us how it's going to work when they don't know when or how many people are going to be allowed into the ground?

Seem to remember that before coronavirus hit, they announced there were going to be changes to the system, was just wondering if any more details had come out regarding how it would work once things are (more or less) back to normal. I know that could be some months away, obviously.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15211 on: August 22, 2020, 11:02:46 pm »
No info. Not sure what they could say anyway

Your best off keeping the membership money in your pocket for now and sitting tight

Fair enough. They don't seem to have any issue with promoting memberships or charging full price for them though, even though it could be next year before anyone can go into the ground! They could at least offer them at a reduced price.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15212 on: August 23, 2020, 08:02:40 am »
I went on the site yesterday and the site has changed. I tried to access my account and the password wasn’t accepted. My lad had the same, presumably they are all like that??

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15213 on: August 23, 2020, 08:16:29 am »
I went on the site yesterday and the site has changed. I tried to access my account and the password wasn’t accepted. My lad had the same, presumably they are all like that??

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmlogin.aspx

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15214 on: August 23, 2020, 09:06:20 am »
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15215 on: August 23, 2020, 09:23:46 am »
How do you find your purchase history on the new membership page?
Scratch that, it says it will be available soon.

Offline firstornothing

• Legacy Fan
  • One man had a dream:the masses had since followed.
« Reply #15216 on: August 23, 2020, 10:42:01 am »
How do you find your purchase history on the new membership page?

Seems purchase history has been cleared
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing."

"He made the people happy"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15217 on: August 23, 2020, 10:50:33 am »
I can still get on the old ticketing page and log in to my account, purchase history is still there. On the new site it says coming soon.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15218 on: August 23, 2020, 01:11:52 pm »

Thanks but the reset password doesn't seem to be sending emails to all accounts.  My daughters works but none of the others

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15219 on: August 23, 2020, 06:58:53 pm »

Why is that only allowing  me to create/change password, which I've already done?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15220 on: August 23, 2020, 07:20:26 pm »
Why is that only allowing  me to create/change password, which I've already done?

I've found this on firefox too at work. It will only take me to the reset / create password page and won't actually load the main ticket website. If you use 'incognito mode' it's fine though.
Alternatively, try this link:
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/home-tickets

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15221 on: August 23, 2020, 07:31:39 pm »
I've found this on firefox too at work. It will only take me to the reset / create password page and won't actually load the main ticket website. If you use 'incognito mode' it's fine though.
Alternatively, try this link:
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-gb/categories/home-tickets

Weird. Incognito worked, but that link still took me to the same page. Using Chrome.

Wouldn't be a Liverpool FC system if there wasnt glitches though.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15222 on: August 24, 2020, 07:32:29 am »
Wouldn't be a Liverpool FC system if there wasnt glitches though.

You know it...

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15223 on: August 24, 2020, 09:55:11 am »
Fair enough. They don't seem to have any issue with promoting memberships or charging full price for them though, even though it could be next year before anyone can go into the ground! They could at least offer them at a reduced price.

On the membership benefit grid it doesn't specifically mention access to ticket sales and there's a random box at the top that says there might be possibilities for tickets.

If I'm brutally honest, the memberships are probably pointless for anyone without credits this season (on the assumption at some point a vaccine is found). Even then, I doubt anyone other than STHs are getting in.

For now, save your £.
YNWA.

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15224 on: August 24, 2020, 12:40:48 pm »
I think I know the answer but has there been any release of information concerning supporters on the stadiums for next season? I have not seen anything so I am pretty sure the answer is no but someone here in Denmark has started selling trips to the home game against Man U in January claiming that stadiums can let in 20-30% of capacity from October and that this number will be increased each month and that they have the opportunity to buy hospitality packages in the coming days.

It is not an official travel agency and I have never used them myself but they have been around the Danish and Norwegian groups on facebook for years and have a good reputation (for someone who is operating a most likely illegal business). I am not tempted to use them myself as I will never use something that is not 100% legit but as they according to their reputation always has delivered the promised travels and tickets I am very surprised to see them offering this trip and claiming that supporters for sure will be let in from October.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15225 on: August 24, 2020, 12:58:13 pm »
They’re speculating massively in my opinion and probably to get some cash in the door short term

Nothing has been announced in the UK and even on RAWK there are a few hospitality ticket holders so would  think we’d hear if the club has said anything

Advice would be to give that a big swerve

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #15226 on: August 24, 2020, 10:22:16 pm »
I did tour of ground and trophy viewing last week. Was chatting to an official who was monitoring the tunnel area. He said, all being well,  club is aiming for about 12k in October. Seemed to know what he was talking about.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #15227 on: August 24, 2020, 11:55:36 pm »
I did tour of ground and trophy viewing last week. Was chatting to an official who was monitoring the tunnel area. He said, all being well,  club is aiming for about 12k in October. Seemed to know what he was talking about.

Take off some of those tickets for hospitality, sponsors etc, then it really will be a bun fight for STHs!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15228 on: August 25, 2020, 10:04:30 am »

Yeah, government are still aiming for October

But it's probably like when the season was first suspended until April 4th, when everyone knew it wasn't actually going to come back on April 4th.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15229 on: August 25, 2020, 12:26:33 pm »
Will be L post code seasies first most likely to limit travel and stop away fans

Can also see the club scrapping the credit gained for attending any games in 2020/21
They cannot punish people credit wise who've been going 20 years who aren't wanting to attend now because of health concerns being in a high risk group

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15230 on: August 25, 2020, 12:40:05 pm »
Got an lfc survey for hospitality, one of the questions, says with government guidelines allowing business entertaining only being allowed with one other household how likely are you to attend. This could cause a lot of issues, because generally business clients come from different households etc.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15231 on: August 25, 2020, 03:51:44 pm »
Will be L post code seasies first most likely to limit travel and stop away fans

Can also see the club scrapping the credit gained for attending any games in 2020/21
They cannot punish people credit wise who've been going 20 years who aren't wanting to attend now because of health concerns being in a high risk group

Yeah, any games attended this coming season most definitely shouldn't count towards buying for the 21/22 season. I think they'll be reasonable in that regard though.
I don't think I agree that season ticket holders should get priority over members this season either. Some members have been going home and away for longer than some season ticket holders have had their ticket. A few organise the flags pre match etc. I don't see how it's fair that they should lose out on the opportunity to go with reduced capacity.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15232 on: August 25, 2020, 07:32:51 pm »
They’re speculating massively in my opinion and probably to get some cash in the door short term

Nothing has been announced in the UK and even on RAWK there are a few hospitality ticket holders so would  think we’d hear if the club has said anything

Advice would be to give that a big swerve

I am not even considering using this offer as I always have and will continue to buy my tickets from Liverpool FC or from a supporters club where the tickets come directly from Liverpool FC. From comments on facebook pages I just noticed that several people have used this "agency" in the past and nobody ever reported any issues. I have always only paid face value for my tickets and never used an agency and will not do it this season either if supporters are let in at some point.

However if I am not able to buy tickets with my 14 credits from last season I might end up bying a hospitality package but it will something that I will hate to do as I am against the rip off of paying multiple times the face value for a ticket with a sandwich and a match day program.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15233 on: August 25, 2020, 11:19:20 pm »
I am not even considering using this offer as I always have and will continue to buy my tickets from Liverpool FC or from a supporters club where the tickets come directly from Liverpool FC. From comments on facebook pages I just noticed that several people have used this "agency" in the past and nobody ever reported any issues. I have always only paid face value for my tickets and never used an agency and will not do it this season either if supporters are let in at some point.

However if I am not able to buy tickets with my 14 credits from last season I might end up bying a hospitality package but it will something that I will hate to do as I am against the rip off of paying multiple times the face value for a ticket with a sandwich and a match day program.
I know you have 14 credits + from last season but could you not accept that next season we’re just not going to get the opportunity to go? I’ve made peace with it as a member with 13+ from the last two seasons that even with the best will in the world I won’t get the opportunity to go next season.

The corporate ticket won’t be the same with all the protocols in place and it will probably be the same price as in a normal season.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15234 on: August 26, 2020, 07:09:34 am »

If you only had 14 credits, then there'll be 40,000 people in front of you based on last seasons credit... you shouldn't expect anything till we're back at 75%+ capacity

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15235 on: August 26, 2020, 08:42:12 am »
Tenner says members don’t get in the ground this season, and we don’t get a refund on our membership fee.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15236 on: August 26, 2020, 09:06:36 am »
Tenner says members don’t get in the ground this season, and we don’t get a refund on our membership fee.

I don't think members will get a look in until it's back to full capacity. As for membership, they made it clear on the info that ticket access was not included for now so I don't see them giving out refunds.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15237 on: August 26, 2020, 09:12:40 am »
I don't think members will get a look in until it's back to full capacity. As for membership, they made it clear on the info that ticket access was not included for now so I don't see them giving out refunds.

Did it?

I just let mine renew - didn't even bother to read the T&C's and stuff. ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15238 on: August 26, 2020, 09:27:30 am »
Completely your own fault if you bought a membership or let it renew.

The club even sent an email out to remind you to cancel the renew if you wanted

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15239 on: August 26, 2020, 09:38:15 am »
Not that arsed to be honest. Decided it would be best to get it on the very off-chance we do get into the ground this season.