Author Topic: CL SF: Liverpool 4 vs Barçelona 0 (4-3) Origi 6', 79’, Gini 53', 56 Bloody hell.  (Read 265829 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I would hate for us to have the same kind of arrogance and self entitlement that the likes of City and Barcelona exhibit. Maybe it's a cultural difference, but if Henderson gave a speech at the start of the season about bringing the title or CL home I think I'd cringe.

Save the speeches till the end of the season.

Agree but if you’ve won what they have in the last decade it’s probably tricky to stop a fair amount of arrogance creeping into the group
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Agree but if you’ve won what they have in the last decade it’s probably tricky to stop a fair amount of arrogance creeping into the group

I guess LFC came from a more humble era.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
I guess LFC came from a more humble era.

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dudek savessssss.........!

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop Forum
lifted form an interview with George Sephton on the Guardian web-site;

When asked for his favourite moment... “At the end of the Barcelona game this year,” Sephton says. “Once in a blue moon I’ll put You’ll Never Walk Alone on after the game. When I put it on, the whole squad lined up in front of the Kop and sang it together. Then after the players started to drift down the tunnel, nobody moved and I had run out of songs on my playlist but I searched through my CDs, banged on Imagine by John Lennon and, when the whole Kop took it up, I have never heard anything like it.”
There was a two-minute interlude where Liverpool’s three-man attack squared up against United’s three-man defence and basically stalked them back into their own penalty area, like battle-hardened mountain wolves closing in on a flock of geriatric sheep.  Barney Ronay at Anfield @barneyronay Sun 19 Jan 2020 20.36 GMT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.

When asked for his favourite moment... “At the end of the Barcelona game this year,” Sephton says. “Once in a blue moon I’ll put You’ll Never Walk Alone on after the game. When I put it on, the whole squad lined up in front of the Kop and sang it together. Then after the players started to drift down the tunnel, nobody moved and I had run out of songs on my playlist but I searched through my CDs, banged on Imagine by John Lennon and, when the whole Kop took it up, I have never heard anything like it.”

Yeah, that was a great moment, I have goosebumps thinking about it again.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
I still cannot understand how they missed the penalty on Mané in the 10th minute. Clear as day.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Fuck With Guillem Balague!

Any videos of this? Would love to see it.
'Jimmy, I get home, I shut the curtains and I sleep'.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
MATCHDAY: Inside FC Barcelona, Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bgk2-Vlx6Fb3sM4V-oDC2rnyoaOtnHF9/view

The first 30mins of this episode is heaven for any LFC supporter, enjoy. ;D

That was insanely good.

Yeah.. you watch that programme by barca...

Almost the last thing that is said as they leave the dressing room is by Messi.  He tells them to remember Roma and not make the same mistake again.

The message of a colossal fuck up probably isn’t the thing you need to hear just before going out and having to avoid another colossal fuck up....

Genuinely couldn't get my head round that. That was one screwed up dressing room.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
for me he's just saying there's no room for complacency and as such i have no problem with that in isolation

however, taking the dressing room comments overall from various players (including the copa del ray cup segments), the emphasise seems to be on what can go wrong if x,y, z etc rather than on what 'we' do (im not talking about the coach here, just the players general slant), now that i dont like

cracking documentary tho, i think that must be the most candid 'inside anfield' type docu i've seen and John Malkovich on pipes  ;D now there's production value
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 05:35:43 am by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Barca still waiting for the corner? 
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
There was a time I loved watching Barca and how they operated seemed to be great.
Ronaldinho, then Messi...thumping United at Wembley.

Superb watching too when I got a chance to see La liga games on the telly

This version of barca is different to that.
I'm so happy thinking about that 4-0 game at Anfield....was just amazing. I am so glad WE did that to them, after that 1st leg too

I'm gonna watch that back soon
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barca were in such shock after this game that they finally woke up and sacked their manager seven months later.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
That video is a mix of hilariously over the top, surreal and utterly brilliant.

I agree with the comments that it can't have been good for the mentality of the Barca players, chewing over their demons and the fear of going out again in similar fashion in addition to all the other press stuff they would have done. And as someone observed, Messi, bringing it up again before they go out. His speech before the Copa del Rey final was pretty insipid too. Clearly geeing his team up is not quite as good an attribute for him as his actual footballing skills.

The Shakira bits were quite poignant, and her younger son was quite sweet, trying to comfort her after our first. Felt a bit sorry for them.

Overall loved the photography and general production of it, if, as I alluded, a bit OTT at times. John Malkovich was just surreal, but in a fantastic way... but then they only had him say about 3 lines! 

One thing I noticed about the aftermath is there is no mention of the achievement by the other side. The intensity, mentality, sharpness... the insane atmosphere created by the fans. It's all their own failure... their inability to take what they perceive as rightfully theirs. In a way I see their point, apart from the fact that they were 3-0. The players they have, the aura their club has... they are Barca. But guess what.

We are LIVERPOOL.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
I really don't get the fascination with this thread. We came, we saw and we conquered.

That is what we do.

We have done it on numerous occasions. Barca aren't special so why glorify them.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
I haven't much thought about it since. But the video brought it back and also added an extra dimension to it. Fun reminiscence, even if the focus is on the here and now (and why wouldn't it be).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
I, like many others, think about this match every couple of days. I actually wanted to stay in and watch it because I couldn't get myself up for it, but my fella said (these actual words) "but what if we do a madness?" and dragged me to the pub. There's a reason I'm marrying him.

Firstly, when Robbo shoved the back of Messi's head, a little spark ignited in me.

The first we celebrated, in a sort of "yes, come on, this isn't done yet and look how early we've scored" kind of way.

Our second, more of a celebration, louder, more primal.

Our third, I don't remember what happened entirely but I do know I screamed like it was a horror film and I felt like I was floating all the way up into the sky and beyond. My mate nearly broke his leg celebrating cos he was stood on the bench and fell off and twatted it on the table.

Our fourth, my body felt like jelly and I just sort of slumped to the floor. Got home and cried my eyes out, and again on the way to work the next morning, and again on the way home from work that night.

By the time the final came around, I was calm. I was so, so calm. Before Kiev I was bricking it, I got on the ale at about 11am and I was still terrified. Madrid, I was zen. Maybe it helped that we scored so early, but at no point in that match did I worry that we wouldn't do the business. The business was already done at Anfield. I was genuinely more nervous when we were playing Wolves the other week ;D

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
As a comeback, I don't think it matches 2005, for all sorts of reasons.

But it's as much the lasting impact of that Barcelona game that makes it extra special. If Kiev 2018 was where we realised what we needed to do to take it to the next level. Barcelona at Anfield was the night where everyone, fans and players alike, really showed that we had started to believe we could actually do it.

I'm not sure we'd be in the position we're in now in the league if we hadn't pulled that off.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
I actually wanted to stay in and watch it because I couldn't get myself up for it, but my fella said (these actual words) "but what if we do a madness?" and dragged me to the pub.
I can still recall having a similar feeling the whole day before the game kicked off, especially after the way the 1st leg had ended result wise.

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
Just watched that video. Arrogance and entitlement are exactly the words to sum them up.

They put the defeat at Anfield solely down to them, their mental attitude, their errors, their inability to score. They expected to win, but they didn't expect to come up a team like Liverpool, who even without Firmino and Salah, were more than a match for them.

I'm sure Klopp and Henderson never talk to the team about going in and expecting to win a game like Messi and their coach did - turn up, don't their it away and we'll be too good.

We lost a final to Real, and look how we bounced back. Look where we are now at the top of the world. Such a contrast between the two clubs.

I know I'm replying to a 10-day old post but:

It's not only them. It's their fanbase, the Spanish media too - right after the match the narrative was that THEY bottled it. We weren't that good, I mean, we didn't even have Salah and Firmino! So we were the pesky underdogs, not even fit to lace their boots, that seized the opportunity. They bottled it. They lost it. They couldn't get Roma out of their heads so they froze and Valverde had no solutions to offer the team. Our quality had nothing to do with it, it was all on them.

After all, who were these guys in red compared to the mighty Barcelona? A 20 year old kid from Liverpool, a Belgian guy who had flopped in the Bundesliga, a Dutch midfielder that came from a relegated team, a Scottish leftback that came from a different relegated team and didn't even play during the second half, a 30-something year old journeyman widely seen as "boring" and a guy from Sunderland who had never won a major trophy and his captaincy of the national team was unremarkable. No stars, no world class names, just a bunch of reliable nobodies who had suddenly seen themselves in this incredible situation once again. Not like the star-studded Manchester City with Josep Guardiola at the helm, of course.

Nah - it was all on Barcelona. If you had watched those shows... oh man, it was all on them. Blasting the team. Blasting Valverde. Blasting Bartomeu. Liverpool was an afterthought, a freaky coincidence. The most complimentary thing they probably said was "they played well because Barcelona let them". No discussion on tactics whatsoever. It was all "Barca had the tie all sewn up, easy peasy, and they managed to fuck it up."

It was both hilarious and infuriating, I admit. They gave begrudging credit, but only because football is a game played between two teams - had it been solely up to them, they wouldn't have mentioned Liverpool at all.

Serves them right, though. Bunch of entitled fuckers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I know I'm replying to a 10-day old post but:

It's not only them. It's their fanbase, the Spanish media too - right after the match the narrative was that THEY bottled it. We weren't that good, I mean, we didn't even have Salah and Firmino! So we were the pesky underdogs, not even fit to lace their boots, that seized the opportunity. They bottled it. They lost it. They couldn't get Roma out of their heads so they froze and Valverde had no solutions to offer the team. Our quality had nothing to do with it, it was all on them.

After all, who were these guys in red compared to the mighty Barcelona? A 20 year old kid from Liverpool, a Belgian guy who had flopped in the Bundesliga, a Dutch midfielder that came from a relegated team, a Scottish leftback that came from a different relegated team and didn't even play during the second half, a 30-something year old journeyman widely seen as "boring" and a guy from Sunderland who had never won a major trophy and his captaincy of the national team was unremarkable. No stars, no world class names, just a bunch of reliable nobodies who had suddenly seen themselves in this incredible situation once again. Not like the star-studded Manchester City with Josep Guardiola at the helm, of course.

Nah - it was all on Barcelona. If you had watched those shows... oh man, it was all on them. Blasting the team. Blasting Valverde. Blasting Bartomeu. Liverpool was an afterthought, a freaky coincidence. The most complimentary thing they probably said was "they played well because Barcelona let them". No discussion on tactics whatsoever. It was all "Barca had the tie all sewn up, easy peasy, and they managed to fuck it up."

It was both hilarious and infuriating, I admit. They gave begrudging credit, but only because football is a game played between two teams - had it been solely up to them, they wouldn't have mentioned Liverpool at all.

Serves them right, though. Bunch of entitled fuckers.

None of that bodes well for them at all.

When you are totally blind to and/or in denial of where you went wrong, you don't address it and fix it. If you don't fix it, you leave yourself open to the possibility of it happening to you again at some point.

I do enjoy it when the opposition is so far up its own arse that it can't see or recognise reality.

Facts are, Liverpool were easily the better side home and away in the tie. God only knows how we lost at their place because we bossed them all over the pitch. At Anfield it was no contest. The only real shock in the entire tie was us not only losing, but conceding three over there after being the better side. Over the two legs, Barcelona were comprehensively beaten by the better side.

We gave them a spanking.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:32:56 am by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
I really don't get the fascination with this thread. We came, we saw and we conquered.

That is what we do.

We have done it on numerous occasions. Barca aren't special so why glorify them.

I don't get your compulsion to post in this thread.

If you don't understand the importance of this game both in the context of last season and the development of our current team then I don't know what to tell you.
:D

Offline Redknight60

• Main Stander

And some people still underestimate the Importance of a strong leader/dressing room. This is one of the best and most successful teams in the world absolutely terrified by the occasion.

Can you imagine Henderson or Klopp speaking about past defeats before a game? Can you fuck? All positive.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
Liverpool fans notice something about Barcelona star's Twitter seven months after Anfield comeback
Busquets has been rather quiet since that night at Anfield

Barcelona just can't forget about Anfield.

Indeed, Liverpool's epic 4-0 comeback victory is a reoccurring nightmare for the Catalan giants, who this week sacked manager Ernesto Valverde despite being top of La Liga.

The players just haven't been able to shake the spectre of the defeat and Liverpool fans have noticed that one senior star has been suspiciously inactive on social media since being dumped out of the Champions League at the hands of the Reds.

Sergio Busquets hasn't sent out a single tweet since that night at Anfield.

And what's more, the Barcelona midfielder had been very active on the platform since launching his Twitter in February of last year, tweeting numerous times a week and sometimes several times a day.

Indeed, Busquets tweeted in the build-up to the game at Anfield and his final effort included two pictures training inside Liverpool's stadium with the caption "We're ready".

Clearly not as ready as they needed to be, then.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-notice-something-barcelona-17582494
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
....and never forget.....No Salah or Bobby and Kompany had just scored THAT goal the night before....mentallity monsters started then
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
It wouldn't have mattered what Messi or anyone else said or didn't say.

We would still have twatted them.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan

That is what we do.

If Barca aren't special, neither were AC Milan. Let's just never look back at past victories, no matter how remarkable. What a miserable post.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Barca dont seem to realise they do themselves no favours just saying they fucked up. It heaps so much extra pressure on themselves if they push a narrative that they were just under par against a side not as good as them.

The result showed we are no longer dependent on just one or two players to get us out of a jam. Their ego denies them the ability to admit that the best team over two legs went through and deservedly so. To do so means admitting that they are not Gods gift to football,  even if they do have Messi.

For myself, I am very happy we have more European Cups than they do.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:10:26 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!

finally watched the first 30 minutes of this.

Goosebumps all over. Misty eyes.

It's nice to see them treating us with such reverence, even if after the fact, considering how dismissive and arrogant many of them were after the first leg. Reverence in the way they framed Anfield, the crowd, how they (their own fans and players!) hyped up the pre-match YNWA as something that you have to experience... the reverence and respect we deserve.

Kudos to Shakira and Piqué's little kids btw - that hug after the second goal was incredibly heartwarming ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going to vehemently disagree with Al.

Just because Liverpool are known for comebacks, doesn't mean it isn't special. That's a ridiculous notion.

The timing of the game - a day after our league title chances basically went up in smoke, the 2nd leg of the European Cup Semi-Final to go to the final, a Messi-led Barcelona still littered with tope level stars and a top level keeper, no Salah or Firmino.....

You can try to devalue Barcelona and say they weren't special - but they had one foot in the final. So Yeah, that was special. Incredibly special to the point that journalists, fans, coaches, players from other teams, and year end awards all recognize how special it was.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
Am I the only one who didn't watch this match live? 3-0 down, no Salah or Bobby, I just didn't think it could happen. I took my Mrs out for dinner & a movie. Checked the score afterwards and was absolutely elated but at the same time, devastated that I'd missed it. She felt sorry for me though so at least I got laid  :lmao

Am I a terrible fan?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Am I the only one who didn't watch this match live? 3-0 down, no Salah or Bobby, I just didn't think it could happen. I took my Mrs out for dinner & a movie. Checked the score afterwards and was absolutely elated but at the same time, devastated that I'd missed it. She felt sorry for me though so at least I got laid  :lmao

Am I a terrible fan?

Yes, but you've suffered enough - that win was better than sex! (it sure lasted longer  ;D)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
None of that bodes well for them at all.

When you are totally blind to and/or in denial of where you went wrong, you don't address it and fix it. If you don't fix it, you leave yourself open to the possibility of it happening to you again at some point.

I do enjoy it when the opposition is so far up its own arse that it can't see or recognise reality.

Facts are, Liverpool were easily the better side home and away in the tie. God only knows how we lost at their place because we bossed them all over the pitch. At Anfield it was no contest. The only real shock in the entire tie was us not only losing, but conceding three over there after being the better side. Over the two legs, Barcelona were comprehensively beaten by the better side.

We gave them a spanking.

I was going to post similar but you've said it clearly, and from our point of view, it's beautiful. Yet another likely challenger over the next few years who are too full of themselves to see what's going on.
All great for us.
 :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Needs to be said again. Bloody hell!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Yeah, Barcelona need a rebuild.  Messi might still be able to dominate the domestic league but in another year or two he might find himself struggling a bit on the European stage.  No matter how good he is, he'll be up against players who are younger and faster.  The added burden of carrying his team will play on him also.

We are in such a strong position to take advantage on the big stage.  Feels like we could be on the cusp of another, Paisley-esque golden era in Europe.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going to vehemently disagree with Al.

Just because Liverpool are known for comebacks, doesn't mean it isn't special. That's a ridiculous notion.

The timing of the game - a day after our league title chances basically went up in smoke, the 2nd leg of the European Cup Semi-Final to go to the final, a Messi-led Barcelona still littered with tope level stars and a top level keeper, no Salah or Firmino.....

You can try to devalue Barcelona and say they weren't special - but they had one foot in the final. So Yeah, that was special. Incredibly special to the point that journalists, fans, coaches, players from other teams, and year end awards all recognize how special it was.

I agree here mate, having listened to those who were at St Etienne (arguably our most special night up to this point) now tell me that this was better makes it all the more special. I have to sometimes pinch myself still!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This thread is special not because of the result, but because of the emotion.

How it felt still resonates...

It’s like no drug you can get....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That is what we do.

It's not about Barca mate.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Red an White Tea Party

• Anny Roader
  • How d'ya like them Onions barca?
Its about Alliums!
If you ask Smalling and Brown if they'd rather play Suarez or Carroll, they'd say Suarez all day long, because he's not going to bully them or run in behind them.