Author Topic: CL: AC Milan 1 v 2 Liverpool Tomori 27’ Mo 36’ Origi 55’  (Read 16739 times)

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL: AC Milan 1 v 2 Liverpool Tomori 27’ Mo 36’ Origi 55’
« Reply #280 on: December 8, 2021, 01:18:36 am »
Am i the only bloke who has a massive man crush on Origi, i know he's not really good enough to hang about - he doesn't fit our system, but my lord i'd give him my left bollock in thanks for all he has done for us. Such a good kid.  ;D

As my custom title says, i'm definitely not as good as our good pal Divock. #legend
He does not need to fit the normal system. He brings a difference to the system. Ala Wolves game.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #281 on: December 8, 2021, 02:09:07 am »
A new red joined the family tonight. Mom, big sister, and baby boy are all fast asleep now, and I get to relax and watch the reds beat Milan at the San Siro. Damn fine day.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: December 8, 2021, 02:10:04 am »
Loved the physicality of our team tonight. Jesus Konate is a beast.

Ibrahima Konate.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #283 on: December 8, 2021, 02:24:13 am »
A new red joined the family tonight. Mom, big sister, and baby boy are all fast asleep now, and I get to relax and watch the reds beat Milan at the San Siro. Damn fine day.
Congratulations!  ;D

I couldn't watch it live tonight and have only just watched the recording. Despite it being a much changed side, we were better than Milan in all departments.

What a team.  :scarf
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #284 on: December 8, 2021, 02:26:41 am »
congratulations, doesn't get much better than that.

Offline Perth Red

• Kemlynite
  • Upside down and red all over
« Reply #285 on: December 8, 2021, 02:27:36 am »
I have a little sympathy for Taki, he clearly expected a touch from the Milan player in front of him and was deceived by the curl and dip on the ball. Maybe should have done better, but shit happens.

Only seen highlights and read commentary, seems like another walk in the park!
If I've told you once I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating!

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #286 on: December 8, 2021, 02:58:01 am »

How is young Divock sleeping?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #287 on: December 8, 2021, 04:43:51 am »
Hahhaha!! We bossed it with the midfield of Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino and Morton.

Aaannndddd Morton is our 19-year-old midfielder.  ;D  ;D

And his Champions League debut in a home match, against Porto, full 90 minutes if I am not mistaken too!! I believe he has learned a lot within short period of time.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #288 on: December 8, 2021, 04:56:21 am »
29 in 67 starts I think against 11 in 100 sub games. Yes Origi can impact off the bench but he's hardly a mug when he starts. It's just that he's often peripheral if he's not doing something utter memorable 😃

It was nice listening to Liam Brady on RTE being effusive in his praise. Ex Liverpool players like these moaning wanker Ronnie Whelan take note.

He's one of the worst, Hate it when he's on as co-com. Bad enough when he's in the studio. Moans all the time.

He needs to stay in the players lounge and just shake hands and have bevvies with the gang.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #289 on: December 8, 2021, 05:04:31 am »

Congrats. Glad everyone is doing well.

Grandson was 6 today. Won on his birthday as well.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: December 8, 2021, 06:01:07 am »
29 in 67 starts I think against 11 in 100 sub games. Yes Origi can impact off the bench but he's hardly a mug when he starts. It's just that he's often peripheral if he's not doing something utter memorable 😃

It was nice listening to Liam Brady on RTE being effusive in his praise. Ex Liverpool players like these moaning wanker Ronnie Whelan take note.

To be fair to Ronnie Whelan, he's completely fucking miserable about every team on earth. A seriously grating commentator. I enjoyed Kenny Cunningham tonight.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2021, 06:05:41 am by lamonti »

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: December 8, 2021, 06:05:25 am »
I get the slight impression that AC Milan, with a 40 year old stand up comedian as striker, may not be that good with their few injuries.

Nonetheless, I think that the way we managed to knit together the game with a midfield of Morton, Ox and Minamino was a testament to the understanding of roles around the team.

Ox absolutely excellent - just needs to keep contributing like he has for the last month and not pick up some minor injury to take him out of the rotation. Morton would walk into Arsenal's midfield. Minamino showed more than I would ever have expected as an 8 — he even tackled someone.

Neco Williams had his best game for Liverpool. His previous best game was his previous game for the Reds. Starting to look like a reliable squad man rather than a guy who was just sitting around waiting to leave or get over taken by Conor Bradley.

Ibou and Nat worked brilliantly together. Interesting to see Konatι's abundance of composure in completely shutting out Ibrahimović, and making him looking ancient.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: December 8, 2021, 06:18:23 am »
What a solid performance after 8 changes to starting XI. Well done to everyone wearing red  :wave
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline The Last Known Survivor

• Anny Roader
« Reply #293 on: December 8, 2021, 06:28:22 am »

Congrats, hope baby Divock is doing well!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #294 on: December 8, 2021, 07:48:13 am »
I reckon that turn by Nat Phillips puts him in the category of Cultured Footballing Centre-back now, which means his asking price just shot up.

Silky ball playing centre half? Like Ben White only dominant in the air - and on the ground.
How much did Arteta splurge on White?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #295 on: December 8, 2021, 07:58:18 am »
I'm hearing that Nat Phillips puts milk and honey on his bowl of Shredded Cement for his breakfast...he's going soft.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #296 on: December 8, 2021, 07:58:30 am »
Absolutely, tireless running and high quality.

What a slick performance from our boys, Milan and their pitch was pretty poor.

There was one point when an attack broke down that Gomez was playing in Salah’s position and Williams had dropped back to full back, and Joe was pressing knowing his back was covered.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #297 on: December 8, 2021, 08:03:10 am »
Result keeps momentum and confidence.

Impressed with Mortan-seems a class act.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #298 on: December 8, 2021, 08:27:09 am »
The coaching for this squad is incredible. 8 changes, throw some kids in and they all play to the same plan.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #299 on: December 8, 2021, 08:45:31 am »
The coaching for this squad is incredible. 8 changes, throw some kids in and they all play to the same plan.
Yep, that's the great thing about our whole setup these days- from Academy to First Team. Roles are the same, intensity is at the max for the individual, pressing intensity and triggers are the same, formation is the same, tactics are the same, player profile seems to be the same, drills are the same, five-a-sides.... everything.
We're an "open secret". Everyone knows how we play, but they just cannot best us!

It's a straight swap between a 16-year old and a first teamer, with only age and physique separating them. Like "NPCs'" with names from a random name generator! ;D
Pep and Klopp's really re-laid the foundations set in place by Shanks.
And older head on here once said that Shanks(and Paisley's) sides were the best cause they were the fittest and they "worked the hardest". Another mentioned how everything was the same across the board.
That is exactly what Klopp's brought back! "Intensity" (working hard- requires us to be the fittest), "Pressing" ("closing down") and consistency across all levels at the club.
Intensity, Pressing and Gegenpressing are the new "working hard", "running through a brick wall", "closing-down" and "man marking"- something Liverpool sides of old excelled at and which set them apart from the lot!

I keep being reminded every few years of just what a powerful personality and vision Shanks had. He had a vision of Liverpool and here it still reaches across the decades and into the 1st quarter of the new century. It's become almost concrete. Such a powerful mind!
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll live to see a team from Mars taking us on... but it will happen, because it's etched in our minds! ;D
« Last Edit: December 8, 2021, 09:09:08 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: December 8, 2021, 09:33:26 am »
Really enjoyed watching that.
As others have pointed out, the benefits of a consistent approach throughout the club were there for all to see. It's becoming a virtuous circle of development because it's easier to blood youngsters because they know their job and the more youngsters that get their chance, the easier it should be to attract the best.

It feels like the squad has more depth too, with the drop off from the "1st eleven" decreasing all the time.
In addition to Saturdays line up we have Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas in defence. Milner, Oxlade, Keita, Jones in Midfield and then Elliot, Origi, Minamino and Firmino. That's 11 players with decent 1st team experience before we get to the likes of Williams, Phillips and the next lot of youngsters.

Certainly none of the 11 above would lead to the groans you used to hear when a player the crowd deemed substandard was picked, and while if you picked a team entirely from that list there would be a drop off. I'm pretty sure you could pretty much plug any 2 or 3 into Saturdays team and still get a high level of performance.

In terms of sheer depth of 1st 11 quality footballers, I'm struggling to remember anything as good. They all work hard and contribute, there's no troublemakers and Klopp manages them well and I guess what we have helps explain the level of wage bill and Klopp's approach to transfer windows.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #301 on: December 8, 2021, 09:34:04 am »
^
^
I like that post, red_pill.  :thumbup
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #302 on: December 8, 2021, 09:36:58 am »

I'm still surprised by the ease with which Morton has taken to playing with the first team. Guess that is down to club culture and the head on his shoulders.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #303 on: December 8, 2021, 10:17:16 am »
I'm still surprised by the ease with which Morton has taken to playing with the first team. Guess that is down to club culture and the head on his shoulders.

A huge amount of credit needs to go to the coaching staff. From Klopp through to all the youth coaches.

People can doubt certain players quality or skillset on occasions but what can't be doubted is that the players are drilled in playing this system and knowing their roles. We've seen that recently whether it's 1 or 2 changes, players off the bench or wholesale changes, the team plays in the same manner and with the same desire.

The other bit on this is that the quality of players coming into the team is good. Much better than a lot of people give credit for. I do think that's amplified at the moment since the likes of Williams, Tsimikas, AOC, Origi, Minamino are in their best from , or close to, whilst being at the club. It means dropping players in is done with less worry about their ability to perform. Whilst, like every team, we have players who are significantly more important, it's fair to say that 19-20 players in the squad can easily be highlighted as making contributions to our season so far. It's a far cry from the shouts that 'we only have 14-15 decent players in the squad' that we heard earlier in the season/pre-season.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #304 on: December 8, 2021, 10:22:19 am »
Ridiculous how good our coaching is this season.

18 points out of 18, in this group, is simply ridiculous.

All a testament to giving players a chance. Special mention for AOC who has worked so hard to get his fitness ready for this moment.

People rating Frank Kessie, not so much with AOC ripping past him!

Also nice to see MESSIAS Jr on the pitch again. Keep it in the family dude.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: December 8, 2021, 10:26:33 am »
Not to proud to admit it but the Ox has really impressed me this season especially the last couple of weeks or so. I didn't think he had a future at the club and wouldn't have been that pushed if he was sold but his ability to burst past a player and create an opening is impressive. He's obviously well liked at the club and has a huge personality. Hopefully he can stay injury free and help us lift more trophies
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #306 on: December 8, 2021, 10:26:49 am »
If we assume Jota, Mane and Salah are our 1st choices for the 3 forward positions then that makes Firmino, Origi and Minamino the 1st to 3rd changes for those front 3 positions.

After last night's game, the 3 back-ups have played a cumulative 1340 minutes across all competitions. They scored 15 goals between them and have 3 assists. That's a goal every 89 minutes or a goal contribution every 74 minutes from our back-up front 3 options.

If you take away the domestic cups then it's 980 minutes with 10 goals and 2 assists in PL and CL combined. That a goal every 98 minutes and a goal contribution every 82 minutes. Got to remember that Taki Minamino has played in midfield for a number of his minutes this season also (I didn't subtract those minutes away in the above calculations).

Long may it continue because based on this season alone there can't be a Liverpool supporter out there who isn't happy with the performances and quality of our 6 forward options this season.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2021, 10:29:09 am by Jookie »
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: December 8, 2021, 10:28:22 am »

Congratulations. You are calling him Divock, right?

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: December 8, 2021, 10:31:57 am »
To be fair to Ronnie Whelan, he's completely fucking miserable about every team on earth. A seriously grating commentator. I enjoyed Kenny Cunningham tonight.

Except when he said the majority of Liverpool fans would havecVVD and Konate as their first choice partnership!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarαs Solo.
« Reply #309 on: December 8, 2021, 10:34:30 am »

Congrats to you all and welcome to baby Divock Mohamed Jurgen.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: December 8, 2021, 10:38:43 am »

Congratulations. Far enough from Crimbo too where his birthday won't be swallowed up by it.

A huge amount of credit needs to go to the coaching staff. From Klopp through to all the youth coaches.

People can doubt certain players quality or skillset on occasions but what can't be doubted is that the players are drilled in playing this system and knowing their roles. We've seen that recently whether it's 1 or 2 changes, players off the bench or wholesale changes, the team plays in the same manner and with the same desire.

The other bit on this is that the quality of players coming into the team is good. Much better than a lot of people give credit for. I do think that's amplified at the moment since the likes of Williams, Tsimikas, AOC, Origi, Minamino are in their best from , or close to, whilst being at the club. It means dropping players in is done with less worry about their ability to perform. Whilst, like every team, we have players who are significantly more important, it's fair to say that 19-20 players in the squad can easily be highlighted as making contributions to our season so far. It's a far cry from the shouts that 'we only have 14-15 decent players in the squad' that we heard earlier in the season/pre-season.

This is where, if Klopp does decide to go in 2024, FSG need to be very, very careful who we get in next.  We've got a production line of players coming through now, our academy graduates are coming into the first team at a young age and looking settled straight away and this cannot be tampered with. Whoever comes in is one lucky lucky bastard.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: December 8, 2021, 10:39:30 am »
Congrats to you all and welcome to baby Divock Mohamed Jurgen.

Fuck it, just name him after the entire squad ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: December 8, 2021, 10:39:59 am »
As these young academy lads gradually become available for first team duties, you really get the sense that our patience is about to finally be rewarded with a squad able to compete on all trophy fronts, not just the CL and PL.

Silverware is silverware, prize money notwithstanding, and I've hated watching City turn the domestic cups into their own personal sandpit in recent years.

The team we put out last night would do a full strength Leicester. Exciting times ahead.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #313 on: December 8, 2021, 10:40:41 am »

Congrats. Surely he has to be named Divock after the great man?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: December 8, 2021, 11:09:12 am »
Except when he said the majority of Liverpool fans would havecVVD and Konate as their first choice partnership!

Yeah didn't follow that at all, couldn't believe he didn't say Matip!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #315 on: December 8, 2021, 11:41:29 am »

Years ago, Liverpool used to do this with the reserves.

You'd have two teams playing the exact same game with players that would refuse to be budged, then getting injured and the player that came in was playing the same position in the same way as the first team played, so there was nothing new to learn.

Was always great to see and part of the reason I think we could maybe look at having a proper reserve league once again - so most players would be playing every week.

This would also help the smaller teams and also keep players happier as they would be in a real league playing real games.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: December 8, 2021, 11:44:14 am »
Yes. Been impressed with him in these last two European games. Football will obviously be hard to come by with Trent there, but I can still see him growing a lot as a player. Imagine he'll start against Leicester in the League Cup this month which is another 90.
Absolutely, tireless running and high quality.

What a slick performance from our boys, Milan and their pitch was pretty poor.
Been plenty of criticism of Neco and that he should be replaced by someone better. An absurd suggestion. Neco is getting better imo.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: December 8, 2021, 11:45:55 am »
I think last night really shows how good our squad actually is - for all the idea that it isn't up to sniff (and compared to City and Chelsea it isn't as strong) this mostly changed squad still went to the Serie A leaders, away from home, with them having everything to play for, and biased them like it was your average FA cup match against a Championship side.

Our young lads continue to look class - there's a lot of envy for young talent around the world, and some of them are exceptional, but it's real easy to forget just how good our youth is - they are up there with the very best. The fact that the likes of Jones, Elliot, and Morton can come into a Liverpool side of our quality and not look out of place tells you how phonomenal these lads really are

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #319 on: December 8, 2021, 11:52:45 am »
I admit I was not that bothered about finishing the group with 6 out of 6 wins...more concerned with our players being rested and readied for the upcoming league fixtures - and whoever played to get the best out of the experience.

Well fuck me, did they

I know this isn't the Milan team of old...but they are top of Serie A and this is the San Siro...with 8 players shuffled and a lot of players thrown together they handled the situation so well.

Retained the ball with confidence, nice interplay and build up from the back which you would think is where we would suffer.
Ox had a good game and I am liking the look of him recently. Both the Div and Salah's goals were very smart finishes and not as easy as they looked.
We went a goal down and still won, the mentality throughout this squad cannot be questioned at the moment. We look well placed to challenge for the two big trophies at this point in time.

Another record for an English team in Europe...and of course it is from the European giants that are Liverpool FC ;D
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.