Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532231 times)

Offline RedFalcon

• He told you all so. Nyer nyernyer nyer nyer!
  • Kopite
Re: Autocup 2017/18
« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2017, 04:40:51 pm »
I would get them on the ACS to be certain. Then see what tickets become available for the qualifier and group match 1, in the normal sales.

After group match 1 if there's desirable tickets available, you have more of an idea if you can get them and have a chance. Then you can change your credit card online to one where the payment will fail. From group match 2 you can buy in the first credit sale and try to get a decent spec.

If nothing decent stay on ACS.

Yeah, that's good advice, cheers.

Will have a look if there's much left when I get home

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2017, 06:46:49 pm »
Shit!

I've only just found out about the ACS for this season. I've been on a football blackout since the end of the season and thought id look to se when they were doing it, only to find out it already underway!

I'm on full credits for Europe so I'm torn between taking shit seats now as there is not much left or waiting until the sale for for the games and hoping I can still get in.

Does anyone think by the the time the individual sales come round there will be enough tickets available for those on 7 games to get half decent seats or shall I just make sure I'm in now?

I think they'll start the sales on the same amount of matches as the ACS will sell out on.
I'm pretty sure that was the case last time in the CL?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2017, 06:55:19 pm »
I think they'll start the sales on the same amount of matches as the ACS will sell out on.
I'm pretty sure that was the case last time in the CL?

Really?! That would be harsh

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2017, 07:34:42 pm »
I would get them on the ACS to be certain. Then see what tickets become available for the qualifier and group match 1, in the normal sales.

After group match 1 if there's desirable tickets available, you have more of an idea if you can get them and have a chance. Then you can change your credit card online to one where the payment will fail. From group match 2 you can buy in the first credit sale and try to get a decent spec.

Cunningly clever ;D
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2017, 08:09:04 pm »

The harsh and unfair thing here is that any STH can enroll in ACS without any previous history.
If everyone with full credits regarding of STH/members/FCH could enroll at the same time there would be plenty of tickets for everyone.

Not only can the STH enroll, but they also get first dips for potential finals in any cup.

Off topic I know, but just can't get over how many more benefits there is for STH's over members.

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #325 on: June 21, 2017, 08:37:45 pm »
The harsh and unfair thing here is that any STH can enroll in ACS without any previous history.
If everyone with full credits regarding of STH/members/FCH could enroll at the same time there would be plenty of tickets for everyone.

Not only can the STH enroll, but they also get first dips for potential finals in any cup.

Off topic I know, but just can't get over how many more benefits there is for STH's over members.

Couldn't agree more, I could go on a serious rant on this one. It may have made sense to have extra benefits once but now when the waiting list is so huge it just seems to rub your nose in the fact that you'll quite possibly never get one due to the mystery that is that waiting list!

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »

I agree, apart from the unfortunate case of forgetting about the sales..if they release more tickets closer to the time they should start from the criteria these sales had sold out on!

Saying that if anymore tickets get released they'll probably go to STH who didn't take up the option the first time  ::)

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2017, 09:06:44 pm »
There will be fancard holders on 7 who don't get a chance here so they will start the sales on 7 I think. STHs/members first, then FCHs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:34:20 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #328 on: June 22, 2017, 08:32:04 am »
Am i right in thinking that as of match day 2, ticket sales will go to those with match day 1 on their cards first and that previous seasons won't be taken into account?
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2017, 08:34:57 am »

Love your thinking! This only works though if they only take ACS payment per match and not all 3 in one go. Any ideas which it'll be?

edit: Just spoken to the TO who have confirmed that it's on a match by match basis
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:42:05 am by ripsaw19 »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #330 on: June 22, 2017, 08:36:39 am »
Am i right in thinking that as of match day 2, ticket sales will go to those with match day 1 on their cards first and that previous seasons won't be taken into account?

That was the case for Madrid last time around.

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #331 on: June 22, 2017, 08:43:52 am »
That was the case for Madrid last time around.

Thought so but nice to have the confirmation. Cheers mate

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #332 on: June 22, 2017, 10:25:59 am »

In general I agree with you that there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of benefits when it comes to STH over members...

But on the cup final point - pretty sure that for the Europa and League Cup finals of 2015-16, weren't everyone (be it STH/members/FCH) with the relevant amount of credits required all put together in the same sales?

Which is exactly how it should be of course!

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #333 on: June 22, 2017, 12:01:22 pm »
Sorted mine but my mate is on 2 does anyone have an idea if the euro auto cup will drop to that? Not many left now and the sale for 5 is tommorow?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: June 22, 2017, 12:06:10 pm »
Sorted mine but my mate is on 2 does anyone have an idea if the euro auto cup will drop to that? Not many left now and the sale for 5 is tommorow?

I doubt it mate, unless some are magically released for the autocup scheme I think he will have to wait until the other sales closer to the game (as I've resigned myself to doing).

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #335 on: June 22, 2017, 12:06:38 pm »

Once it gets to 4, then I imagine there's going to be loads who qualify as that's only knockout matches from the Europa League then. I'd be very suprised if it made it down to two.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #336 on: June 22, 2017, 12:10:24 pm »
Once it gets to 4, then I imagine there's going to be loads who qualify as that's only knockout matches from the Europa League then. I'd be very suprised if it made it down to two.
Tar mate

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
« Reply #337 on: June 22, 2017, 12:11:15 pm »
I doubt it mate, unless some are magically released for the autocup scheme I think he will have to wait until the other sales closer to the game (as I've resigned myself to doing).
Ahh well 😁

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #338 on: June 22, 2017, 12:20:08 pm »

So, if I have understood this correctly, the advice is sign up now for any of the remaining European ACS seats then see what seats go on sale in the lead up the qualifier and the first home group match (if we qualify). If better seats are on sale, i.e. Kop seats, then re-set your ACS payment so that it fails and your ACS is cancelled. Then try and buy one of the better seats for the following home match.

Is that correct?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #339 on: June 22, 2017, 03:40:20 pm »
So, if I have understood this correctly, the advice is sign up now for any of the remaining European ACS seats then see what seats go on sale in the lead up the qualifier and the first home group match (if we qualify). If better seats are on sale, i.e. Kop seats, then re-set your ACS payment so that it fails and your ACS is cancelled. Then try and buy one of the better seats for the following home match.

Is that correct?
Yes.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #340 on: June 22, 2017, 03:50:47 pm »
Although you do of course run the risk of missing out if you're not available to get on straight away to purchase in the next sale, or the website goes tits up, or the opposition in the second group game takes a bigger allocation than the first game, or UEFA and the corporates decide they want far more tickets for the second one because it's a much more attractive fixture.

Up to you, but I wouldn't be messing about and taking that risk personally. Be happy with getting the credits, and knowing you will be in the first sale next time we're in Europe.

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #341 on: June 22, 2017, 04:11:13 pm »

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: June 22, 2017, 10:56:46 pm »
It will be top dollar prices for CL, I have no doubts there.  Will be watching with interest what happens once it gets under way.
If they were so certain of that i'm sure they would have announced the prices by now. The 2 u-turns they were forced to make in 2016 (league prices + Man Utd EL prices) makes me wonder if they'll take a more sensible approach to prices in Europe this season. They certainly wouldn't want any more bad PR.

Probably just wishful thinking but one can hope.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2017, 10:03:33 am »
That was easy.. sorted in the Kop for the league cup

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2017, 10:08:11 am »
In after two mins this morning. Very little left for European but managed to get ours. Fa cup, not a huge amount left, league cup still a lot of availability
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:12:12 am by timmit »
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2017, 10:28:50 am »
In after two mins this morning. Very little left for European but managed to get ours. Fa cup, not a huge amount left, league cup still a lot of availability

Little left? Theres still loads. If theres orange blocks in the stadium then it means there loads left. Think it will go down to all members.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2017, 10:35:31 am »
Little left? Theres still loads. If theres orange blocks in the stadium then it means there loads left. Think it will go down to all members.

Sorry, apart from a few blocks in the upper main stand there is very little left

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2017, 12:03:29 pm »
Pretty simple today, and hardly any queue at all. Is there any chance of the FA Cup Scheme going down to all members at some point?

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2017, 12:14:48 pm »
Pretty simple today, and hardly any queue at all. Is there any chance of the FA Cup Scheme going down to all members at some point?

Well it was down to one today so I can only assume yes as there are still a few groups of tickets left. Unless there is a flurry of people tryinglater on today

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2017, 12:34:00 pm »
Very likely based on how many tickets are left in the Main Stand.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2017, 12:53:32 pm »
Cheers. Do you have to save your payment card on your account in order for the payments to go through when the matches are announced?

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2017, 02:00:46 pm »
Cheers. Do you have to save your payment card on your account in order for the payments to go through when the matches are announced?

Yes you will have to, there is a link to set up your payment card specifically for auto cup scheme. I think it's only able to done once the auto cup scheme has closed though? I'm sure someone else can confirm
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:02:49 pm by timmit »

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #352 on: June 23, 2017, 02:09:43 pm »
Yes you will have to, there is a link to set up your payment card specifically for auto cup scheme. I think it's only able to done once the auto cup scheme has closed though? I'm sure someone else can confirm
It's weird it doesn't appear yet as our lot all want to get it onto our own debit cards asap.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #353 on: June 23, 2017, 02:18:54 pm »
It's weird it doesn't appear yet as our lot all want to get it onto our own debit cards asap.

God knows what the logic is. I've just tried now. "You are not enrolled in any auto cup scheme" despite being in all three 🙄🙄

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #354 on: June 23, 2017, 02:23:30 pm »
I think you can only amend it once the draw has been made

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #355 on: June 23, 2017, 07:55:50 pm »
Now showing further European sale details:

Only in the event seats remain: Members who have recorded 4 of the above games from 10am Tuesday 27 June
Only in the event seats remain: Members who have recorded 3 of the above games from 10am Thursday 29 June
Should seats remain; a further announcement will be made.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #356 on: June 23, 2017, 08:00:34 pm »
Now showing further European sale details:

Only in the event seats remain: Members who have recorded 4 of the above games from 10am Tuesday 27 June
Only in the event seats remain: Members who have recorded 3 of the above games from 10am Thursday 29 June
Should seats remain; a further announcement will be made.

There will be loads and loads on 3.

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2017, 10:35:11 am »
Can't find the dates for the league cup schedule anywhere.  Can anyone provide a link please?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2017, 02:31:52 pm »

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan