Author Topic: Liverpool FC Flag for Home Use  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Liverpool FC Flag for Home Use
« on: March 15, 2017, 02:02:26 am »
Hello Rawkites!

Living in the States and I was wondering if anyone has expertise, specifically to find a nice Liverpool FC Flag to fly at our home (here in KC). 

Live in a neighborhood where this is the tradition --- Cubs, Chelsea, KC Royals etc.... tired of all this bull shit (want a proper allegiance).

Anyhow, I am looking to get one of the checkered yellow, white and red flags I see at Anfield all the time.  Anyone point me in the right direction.   The LFC crest and insignia would be fine too, but I do not want the cheap $15 polyester stuff on Amazon etc... 

Anyone, help out a fellow comrade?  Ohhhhh.  the Liverpool managers flag with a bit of Russian tinge would be sweat here in near Fascist Kansas City...
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool FC Flag for Home Use
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 12:39:36 pm »

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: Liverpool FC Flag for Home Use
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 07:40:04 pm »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer