Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 359305 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #2440 on: February 23, 2019, 03:08:17 pm »

He's a twat and anybody who went out of their way to be at that speech is a wanker  :P
i hope the ones who were bussed in were at least given sandwiches and panda pops

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2441 on: February 23, 2019, 03:15:03 pm »
i hope the ones who were bussed in were at least given sandwiches and panda pops

The sandwiches were made but Corbyn ate the lot on the way.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #2442 on: February 23, 2019, 03:55:35 pm »

The sandwiches were made but Corbyn ate the lot on the way.
And then raped and murdered them all so they didn't have to bus them back hehehe.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2443 on: February 23, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »
And then raped and murdered them all so they didn't have to bus them back hehehe.

All to help the Co2 emissions.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2444 on: February 23, 2019, 04:21:36 pm »

All to help the Co2 emissions.

Now now. There are good Co2 emissions on both sides.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2445 on: February 23, 2019, 05:03:08 pm »

The sandwiches were made but seumas ate the lot on the way.
fixed ;)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2446 on: February 23, 2019, 05:11:00 pm »

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2447 on: February 23, 2019, 05:31:30 pm »
https://twitter.com/mirrorpolitics/status/1099315656003108865?s=21

So stupid it hurts

Can just imagine some of the sad bastards cheering along with that. How embarrassing for all of them.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #2448 on: February 23, 2019, 07:11:09 pm »
Tables not yet available.

CON  40 (+3)
LAB   32 (-5)
UKIP   7 (-)
TIG      6
LD       5 (-3)

Opinium polled 2,008 people online, Feb 20-22.

(via Observer's Michael Savage)

Results should be in Observer tomorrow too.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #2449 on: February 23, 2019, 07:56:33 pm »
CON  40 (+3)
LAB   32 (-5)
UKIP   7 (-)
TIG      6
LD       5 (-3)

Great. So Article 50 gets extended, we get a new general election, a Tory landslide, and a hard Brexit. TIG playing a blinder.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2450 on: February 23, 2019, 08:01:55 pm »
Great. So Article 50 gets extended, we get a new general election, a Tory landslide, and a hard Brexit. TIG playing a blinder.

Yeah it is all their fault  ::)

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2451 on: February 23, 2019, 08:05:08 pm »

Corbyn just push for a second referendum you know. As the members directed him to. He was supposed to have done so after the vote of no confidence in the government, which was over a month ago. More time has passed since that vote than is left until we leave. Labour policy is, as Corbyn fans have proudly been telling us, made by members. So why is this an exception?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #2452 on: February 23, 2019, 08:16:21 pm »
Brutal critique of Theresa May by Matthew Parris:

https://twitter.com/arusbridger/status/1099331886348947456

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #2453 on: February 23, 2019, 08:16:27 pm »
Anyone overly concerned that Labour will be unable to fend off TIG's appeal to potential voters could always join the Conservatives. That way they'd be assured of a say on the next Tory leader and the course of Brexit. That TIG is even mentioned is worthy of note, it's not like it's actually a 'thing' yet even, just people saying of their own initiative that's who they'd like to vote for. As Red Berry said, anti-UKIP.

edit: words are hard.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2454 on: February 23, 2019, 08:17:42 pm »

matthew Parris is a superb political comentator.

When he puts the boot in, you know it’s really bad.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RobinHood

• Kopite
« Reply #2455 on: February 23, 2019, 08:18:07 pm »
Word on Twitter is that EU and People’s Vote flags were banned from Corbyn’s Broxtowe rally today.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2456 on: February 23, 2019, 08:32:14 pm »

That is fucking damning, but more so annoyin. We're on the precipice of changing our nation and our children's future irreversibly and before this week most people on both sides of the House remain locked in their own cuntish, selfish, affluent bubbles.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2457 on: February 23, 2019, 08:41:54 pm »
If only there were some explanation?

Still, getting rid of Corbyn won’t help if you get McDonnel or similar in return. And given the change in selection rules it’s almost impossible not to have a fuckwit going up
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #2458 on: February 23, 2019, 08:42:44 pm »
https://twitter.com/jamin2g/status/1099301508418596864?s=21

A skinny bearded vegan trump here, the life long anti racism campaigner that doesn’t want to talk about racism

Corbyn: As you may have noticed, the MSM can be hostile. I did an interview for Sky and they kept asking me about racism and why people were leaving the party, rather than things I wanted to talk about.

How very dare they! Asking him questions about things he didn't want to talk about. You don't get that on RT or Iranian State TV or when you do a phone in with the Venezuelan President... Scandalous behaviour by the MSM state  Jewish-controlled media.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #2459 on: February 23, 2019, 08:48:02 pm »

Still, getting rid of Corbyn won’t help if you get McDonnel or similar in return. And given the change in selection rules it’s almost impossible not to have a fuckwit going up

McDonnel does seem to be conducting himself rather well of late in comparison to the others. He’s definitely positioning himself as the heir I think.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2460 on: February 23, 2019, 08:49:15 pm »
I'll just leave this here....

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2461 on: February 23, 2019, 08:53:01 pm »
and this...

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2462 on: February 23, 2019, 08:56:06 pm »
McDonnel does seem to be conducting himself rather well of late in comparison to the others. He’s definitely positioning himself as the heir I think.
Hes far worse than Corbyn.  If you are fooled by his act then you haven’t read much about him.
W

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2463 on: February 23, 2019, 08:56:17 pm »

And Corbyn is her mirror image on the left.

What a time to be alive. Possibly the two shittest leaders ever in the history of British politics as leaders of the two main parties...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2464 on: February 23, 2019, 08:57:11 pm »
Hes far worse than Corbyn.  If you are fooled by his act then you haven’t read much about him.

I had as brief moment when I thought he might be a better leader than Corbyn. I'm over it now.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2465 on: February 23, 2019, 08:57:21 pm »
and this...

That's fucking brilliant  ;D ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2466 on: February 23, 2019, 08:58:24 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Think the point there was that McDonnell is just playing things much smarter than Corbyn, which is what makes him dangerous.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2467 on: February 23, 2019, 08:58:52 pm »

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2468 on: February 23, 2019, 09:06:54 pm »
Labour resignations: Defectors betrayed seats, says Thornberry

A group of MPs who left Labour have "betrayed" their seats and would be "crushed" if by-elections were held, the shadow foreign secretary has said.

Emily Thornberry accused eight MPs who quit the party to form The Independent Group in the Commons of going to "cuddle up to Tories on the benches".

She told a Labour rally in Broxtowe she would rather die than join a new party.

Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson has said the defections are a cause for regret and reflection, not anger.

But Ms Thornberry accused the Labour MPs of having had "the cheek to reject our new manifesto and our new leader".

She said: "It was our manifesto and our leader that gave them the huge majorities that they now have in their seats - those seats they have betrayed by their actions."

"If our new independent splitters have got the guts to have by-elections, we will crush them."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47346008

#notacult
#notacult
#notacult

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2469 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:22 pm »

#notacult
#notacult
#notacult

Personally, I am made up that the Labour leadership are having rallies in marginal seats five weeks before we crash out of Europe. It's great to see that they have their eyes on the prize and aren't being distracted by self-inflicted internal party issues...

#utterc*nts
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #2470 on: February 23, 2019, 09:13:36 pm »

Hmmm.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019/02/17/state-hate-2019-executive-summary/

A narrative of ‘betrayal’ and ‘traitors’ increasingly dominates the far right’s discourse, with much of their anger focused on MPs – and female MPs in particular.

Continued decline of the traditional ideological far-right and the rise of an emotionally driven, conspiratorial populist message

This isn't good.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2471 on: February 23, 2019, 09:25:50 pm »
Some bad dickheads in wavertree

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/23/liverpool-wavertree-labour-constituency-antisemitism-luciana-berger-derek-hatton

Stephen Brown, who supplements his pension by selling sausages to the local pubs, also said he was sad Berger was gone. “She didn’t deserve to be treated that way,” he said, adding as an unthinking afterthought, “even though she is Jewish.”

Like most people I encountered, Brown is a diehard Labour supporter, but not one particularly aware of antisemitic issues, including his own. “I’ve got nothing against Jeremy Corbyn,” he said, “but he got into bed with the wrong Jews.” What did that mean? “The high rollers,” he explained.

Clare McIntyre, one of Labour’s three councillors in Wavertree, told me that she dreaded going to party meetings because she had been subjected to a campaign of harassment. Though an avowed socialist who has twice voted for Corbyn, she says she has fallen foul of the Momentum group which, according to her, has a stranglehold on the CLP executive.

Her crime, she said, was to have supported Berger against antisemitic attacks – “I’ve seen up close the sheer level of abuse and racism she’s suffered” – and to question why Corbyn wasn’t doing more to tackle the issue.

She has also been a vocal critic of Hatton, pointing to his proposal that rape victims should be named in court if their alleged attackers were found not guilty as a sign of deep-seated misogyny. She sees his attempted return as symbolic of a larger and more disturbing trend.

“There are plenty of other Derek Hattons in the Wavertree constituency party but nothing seems to happen despite numerous complaints. I think Momentum in Liverpool is a mask for Militant. There are decent Momentum people and then there are the others who have their own agenda. … Militant haven’t gone away. They’re just the same people with bus passes now.”

Anne Maloney, a retired teacher who lives in one of the elegant houses, is not a party member, but she’s a loyal Labour voter. What did she make of Berger as an MP? “I wrote to her once,” she told me.

What about? “Palestine. I firmly believe Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territories. She wrote back saying she supported the Palestinian people. But I didn’t think she was campaigning for the Palestinians. The problem is any criticism of Israel is always seen as antisemitism.”

Her neighbour, a woman in her 40s who didn’t want to give her name, concurred. She said that she voted Green and had never agreed with Derek Hatton but, as a supporter of the Palestinians, she couldn’t see what was wrong with his tweet. Had she read it? “A summary of it, yes.”

The original wasn’t long. It stated: “Jewish people with any sense of humanity need to start speaking out publicly against the ruthless murdering being carried out by Israel!”

Essentially, Hatton did what the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance defines as a concrete example of antisemitism: “Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.”

His tweet rendered them guilty until proven innocent. If they didn’t condemn Israel, they had no humanity. And what happens in history when we strip a minority of its humanity?

“Well, yes,” said the woman. “Perhaps he went too far, but there are two sides to every story.”

It’s been often said that Corbyn has to find a way of uniting the metropolitan middle class and the disaffected northern working-class Labour voters. In Wavertree, there are signs of an unholy alliance taking shape between those on the wrong end of austerity, who associate Jews with wealth and power, and bourgeois radicals who view Jews through the prism of Palestine.

Not one person I spoke to would think of themselves as antisemitic, but perhaps it’s the unreflective denial that is enabling antisemitism to thrive in the shade.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2472 on: February 23, 2019, 09:29:34 pm »
Hmmm.

This isn't good.
hes the trump of the hard left, thankfully the mask is slipping

if corbyn goes it’ll likely be one of McDonnell (very dangerous person, just look up his past), long Bailey (thick as fuck), Rayner (thinks vegetarians can eat fish), thornberry (utter fucknugget who’s a liability and a smug twat as well), burgon (genuinely impressed that he can tie his own shoelaces, or so I hear) or even Clive ‘on your knees bitch’ Lewis - someone like starmer would have no chance amongst the current membership so it’s that death spiral continuing

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2473 on: February 23, 2019, 09:31:31 pm »
Some bad dickheads in wavertree

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/23/liverpool-wavertree-labour-constituency-antisemitism-luciana-berger-derek-hatton

"Not one person I spoke to would think of themselves as antisemitic, but perhaps it’s the unreflective denial that is enabling antisemitism to thrive in the shade."

As I've said before. The definition of institutional racism.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2474 on: February 23, 2019, 09:33:23 pm »
Word on Twitter is that EU and People’s Vote flags were banned from Corbyn’s Broxtowe rally today.

Was wondering if there’d be a lot of the gammon, as Trada used to term his fellow brexiteers (but from the right). Can imagine there’s a share hatred for the remain MP

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2475 on: February 23, 2019, 09:33:47 pm »
"Not one person I spoke to would think of themselves as antisemitic, but perhaps it’s the unreflective denial that is enabling antisemitism to thrive in the shade."

As I've said before. The definition of institutional racism.
its all a bit ‘I’m not racist but I’d rather my daughter not bring home a black man’

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2476 on: February 23, 2019, 09:36:24 pm »
if corbyn goes it’ll likely be one of McDonnell (very dangerous person, just look up his past), long Bailey (thick as fuck), Rayner (thinks vegetarians can eat fish), thornberry (utter fucknugget who’s a liability and a smug twat as well), burgon (genuinely impressed that he can tie his own shoelaces, or so I hear) or even Clive ‘on your knees bitch’ Lewis - someone like starmer would have no chance amongst the current membership so it’s that death spiral continuing

I think it's between McDonnell or Long-Bailey. McDonnell is desperate to be leader. He clearly thinks Corbyn is a useless c*nt but daren't say it. Long-Bailey is as you say, thick as fuck, but given the uncritical brain-dead cult that the Labour party membership has become that is unlikely to be seen as a problem.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2477 on: February 23, 2019, 09:41:44 pm »

Pidcock is more likely than Burgon or Lewis.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2478 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:16 pm »
I think it's between McDonnell or Long-Bailey. McDonnell is desperate to be leader. He clearly thinks Corbyn is a useless c*nt but daren't say it. Long-Bailey is as you say, thick as fuck, but given the uncritical brain-dead cult that the Labour party membership has become that is unlikely to be seen as a problem.
i reckon it’ll be long Bailey (who is female and doesn’t have the baggage of McDonnell) will get it and the likes of Milne and McDonnell can work in the background knowing they can do what they like as she’s not exactly the sharpest as McDonnell would fail bigtime as leader as the public would detest a man like him where his act is so obviously transparent now

Pidcock is more likely than Burgon or Lewis.
If she became leader after two years and no major brief (which the other two have had) then it would show what a terrible place they’re in

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #2479 on: February 23, 2019, 09:46:27 pm »
That's fucking brilliant  ;D ;D
And people say he's the left's Trump. Bollocks.

If it had been a growler shot, fair enough.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.