Author Topic: FA Cup Final: Liverpool 0 v 0 Chelsea AET Liverpool win 5-6 on pens  (Read 49682 times)

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: FA Cup Final: Liverpool 0 v 0 Chelsea AET Liverpool win 5-6 on pens
« Reply #920 on: May 16, 2022, 05:23:43 pm »

Looks like someone is without a club
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #921 on: May 16, 2022, 05:30:59 pm »
 :D

With Div leaving and Taki most likely too, bring him back as an impact sub.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #922 on: May 16, 2022, 05:33:58 pm »
Fucking exhausting being boss at footy, isn't it.

Amongst the top trending topics on Twitter today are "Scousers" and "Hillsborough". Do the braindead of this country not realise the irony in them questioning why we boo the anthem, whilst simultaneously throwing out poverty/Hillsborough/Victim/Heysel shouts?

Not one person can come up with a credible argument as to why they dislike Liverpool fans.

"Because you're unbearable if you win" - Compared to every other team who stand back and politely applaud a victory

The bottom line is people dislike us because we're successful, and we stand up against the vermin that run this country.

The reds are victorious,
Everyone wants to be us,
No one reigns over us,
God save our team  :wave

We're a problem because we question things (as a city).

Most of the country will believe whatever Rupert Murdoch or the Daily Mail tell them to think (which makes us an easy target).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #923 on: May 16, 2022, 05:34:26 pm »
Why was Abide With Me booed?

(Sorry if there’s a thread for discussion around this, haven’t seen it)

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #924 on: May 16, 2022, 05:47:14 pm »
Best place to pick up a programme online from Saturday, official club shop online is sold out, couldn't be arsed carrying one around with me all day on Sat.

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #925 on: May 16, 2022, 06:12:53 pm »

The same Tory c*nts who, when some knuckledraggers were booing the taking of the knee, declared that people should be free to boo things they don't agree with, with Himmler Patel positively supporting them:

“That's a choice for them quite frankly.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-taking-knee-boo-england-b1865409.html

It's just more attempts to whip-up the nationalist/establishment feeling amongst their base.

Spot on
I’ve seen Social Media posts from an Everton fan from Essex (?) slagging off the booing. Yes I know. 
Some West Ham fan saying we depend on the rest of the country paying their taxes for our roads and infrastructure so we shouldn’t boo the national anthem. Cheeky bugger, when one considers my taxes helped pay for a very expensive stadium in London that I didn’t want, and will probably never need, which was then effectively gifted to the Dildo Tory boys and their Tory Peer Brady.
The Yorkshire Tories (worst kind of Tory by far) are all shagging the flag and demanding we as a city either be placed in the stocks or hung drawn and quartered for insulting the unemployed son of the queen’s unemployed son (as opposed to the unemployed sex predator son).
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: May 16, 2022, 06:13:36 pm »
:D

With Div leaving and Taki most likely too, bring him back as an impact sub.

Actually think I wouldn't be opposed if it was a one year, pay as you play deal. Would be grand in the cups. He would have to cut out the diving though. :D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #927 on: May 16, 2022, 06:14:25 pm »
The Yorkshire Tories (worst kind of Tory by far)
I’ve long thought this, truly the worst of the worst.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #928 on: May 16, 2022, 06:17:33 pm »
Gab Marcotti:

"as did Romelu Lukaku who, for all the criticism, put in a shift at center-forward."

--- I'm sorry - what? Which game was this?

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #929 on: May 16, 2022, 06:22:36 pm »
Gab Marcotti:

"as did Romelu Lukaku who, for all the criticism, put in a shift at center-forward."

Hilarious. He ran around a bit, but he would pressure Van Dijk or Konate, then just gave up after they passed the ball.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #930 on: May 16, 2022, 06:30:24 pm »

awful, awful bunch of people. i'm shamed to my core that we didn't give Prince Wills his salutory salute. i don't know how i'll sleep tonight
If you have anny doubts about which side of the argument you belong to, always focus on who is aligning themselves with who #roalmailtorywhoppersthatswho
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #931 on: May 16, 2022, 06:40:00 pm »
Spot on
I’ve seen Social Media posts from an Everton fan from Essex (?) slagging off the booing. Yes I know. 
Some West Ham fan saying we depend on the rest of the country paying their taxes for our roads and infrastructure so we shouldn’t boo the national anthem. Cheeky bugger, when one considers my taxes helped pay for a very expensive stadium in London that I didn’t want, and will probably never need, which was then effectively gifted to the Dildo Tory boys and their Tory Peer Brady.
The Yorkshire Tories (worst kind of Tory by far) are all shagging the flag and demanding we as a city either be placed in the stocks or hung drawn and quartered for insulting the unemployed son of the queen’s unemployed son (as opposed to the unemployed sex predator son).

Not even mentioning that our taxes pay for, you know, the Monarchy.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: May 16, 2022, 06:45:14 pm »
Not even mentioning that our taxes pay for, you know, the Monarchy.

And that the Queen has over £500 million in personal wealth
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline MadErik

• Legacy Fan
  • NS
« Reply #933 on: May 16, 2022, 06:58:30 pm »
Gab Marcotti:

Was this before or after Tuchel gave him a bollocking for not closing down?
"I was only in the game for the love of football -- and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool."

Offline Greebo62

• Matchday Project Manager. Amazingly Available! Apply within, ladies.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #934 on: May 16, 2022, 07:12:21 pm »
Fucking exhausting being boss at footy, isn't it.

Amongst the top trending topics on Twitter today are "Scousers" and "Hillsborough". Do the braindead of this country not realise the irony in them questioning why we boo the anthem, whilst simultaneously throwing out poverty/Hillsborough/Victim/Heysel shouts?

Not one person can come up with a credible argument as to why they dislike Liverpool fans.

"Because you're unbearable if you win" - Compared to every other team who stand back and politely applaud a victory

The bottom line is people dislike us because we're successful, and we stand up against the vermin that run this country.

The reds are victorious,
Everyone wants to be us,
No one reigns over us,
God save our team  :wave

Not to be "that" guy, but there's been a massive meeting at Hillsborough Castle in NI about Breakshit and the NIP today - maybe that's why its trending on twatter...  just a thought
Believe...

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #935 on: May 16, 2022, 07:17:28 pm »
These mentality monsters have taken all my worries watching Liverpool play. No more : hiding behind the furniture, lucky keks, lucky underpants, fingers crossed behind my back, the list goes in and on. Now I wear what the fuck I want and know the mighty Reds will get over the line. A great weight has been lifted, Hallelujah!

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #936 on: May 16, 2022, 08:08:14 pm »
And that she theoretically "owns" 1/6th of the Earth!...

The world’s primary feudal landowner is Queen Elizabeth II. She is Queen of 32 countries, head of a Commonwealth of 54 countries in which a quarter of the world’s population lives, and legal owner of about 6.6 billion acres of land, one-sixth of the earth’s land surface. Her position is a relic of the last and largest land empire in history, rumours of whose demise would appear to be somewhat premature based on her position and possessions. But her power is real, or at least legally real, and it derives from a tradition based on a specific and unbalanced relationship between rulers and the ruled.

So ... "Boo-hoo"! ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 08:54:05 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #937 on: May 16, 2022, 11:54:46 pm »
Just watched 'Inside Wembley' on YouTube, the bit at the end inside the Dressing Room with the lads going through their rendition of songs, including their own was a joy to watch.

Who was right there in the middle of it, Luis Díaz.  To think the las only joined the club three and a half months ago.

Very much a part of the team! If you've not seen it, it's well worth a watch apart from the same adverts every few minutes!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #938 on: May 16, 2022, 11:58:07 pm »
Oh and fuck the National Anthem, why anyone would want to pay homage to someone rich beyond even Capon's wildest dreams has always been a mystery to me.

Fuck William, fuck Charles, fuck the paedo, fuck em all, the long and the short and the tall! Hate the fucking lot of them

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #939 on: May 17, 2022, 12:11:01 am »
Very much a part of the team! If you've not seen it, it's well worth a watch apart from the same adverts every few minutes!

I recommend using an ad-blocker so you'll never have to watch ads on youtube ever again* :D

(uBlock origin is my choice, works perfectly)

*: or, at least, until Google decide to fuck everything up and outright ban ad-blockers.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #940 on: May 17, 2022, 12:23:29 am »
Just watched 'Inside Wembley' on YouTube, the bit at the end inside the Dressing Room with the lads going through their rendition of songs, including their own was a joy to watch.

Who was right there in the middle of it, Luis Díaz.  To think the las only joined the club three and a half months ago.

Been here 4 months and has more trophies than Everton in 30 years.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #941 on: May 17, 2022, 12:36:08 am »
Oh and fuck the National Anthem, why anyone would want to pay homage to someone rich beyond even Capon's wildest dreams has always been a mystery to me.

Fuck William, fuck Charles, fuck the paedo, fuck em all, the long and the short and the tall! Hate the fucking lot of them

Good Morning Britain ran a Twitter poll. When I last looked, 78% agree with Liverpool fans that it’s ok to boo the national anthem. They’ll be gutted on GMB. Maybe they’ll pay for some bots to even out the poll.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #942 on: May 17, 2022, 12:46:41 am »
I recommend using an ad-blocker so you'll never have to watch ads on youtube ever again* :D

(uBlock origin is my choice, works perfectly)

*: or, at least, until Google decide to fuck everything up and outright ban ad-blockers.
cheers will take a look

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #943 on: May 17, 2022, 05:24:20 am »
Why was Abide With Me booed?

(Sorry if there’s a thread for discussion around this, haven’t seen it)

The Anfield wrap mentioned that some thought they were playing God Save the Queen and then it was so noisy, that was the end of it. I've seen Yorky and others post about the beauty of abide with me, and it's moving for sure at the Hillsborough memorial. I'm sure we've got a fair few methodist reds, my wife's family from Dingle and Garston would be belting this out with gusto (about 60 years ago!).
But I'm sure most of our fans now have very little connection to it, as far back as the and 80s it wasn't really sung by us, I don't think it means anything to us, we have You'll Never Walk Alone and all our other boss anthems, we have our own King and we aren't really arsed about the English ones, we're such a global club.

Offline Desert Red Fox

• Legacy Fan
  • Orange and Red!
« Reply #944 on: May 17, 2022, 06:22:18 am »
man, the ending section of the "Inside Wembley" video is so beautiful and wholesome - the happiness of the entire squad and staff, the camaraderie and good vibes between them, the players singing the fan songs inside the dressing room... ;D

I love this team.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #945 on: May 17, 2022, 07:30:25 am »
man, the ending section of the "Inside Wembley" video is so beautiful and wholesome - the happiness of the entire squad and staff, the camaraderie and good vibes between them, the players singing the fan songs inside the dressing room... ;D

I love this team.

Know what you mean. They really are a great bunch of people. Hearing them all singing the Virgil, Bobby and Origi songs is so nice. :D

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #946 on: May 17, 2022, 08:52:30 am »
Great video of One Kiss after full time;

https://youtu.be/b5hjqSnliKk

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #947 on: May 17, 2022, 08:59:56 am »
I want to see videos of The Real Thing being sung! Heard it on the post match TAW show but otherwise not seen anything of it.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #948 on: May 17, 2022, 09:25:35 am »
Spot on

Yorkshire Tories are the absolute worst.
As for west ham, council tax in London still funds West Ham's stadium. Money that should be paying for social care, services and housing instead pays for the up keep of the home of a football club owned by multi millionaires and earning millions in TV money. They are a disgrace.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 09:29:36 am by lobsterboy »

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: May 17, 2022, 09:56:25 am »
Yorkshire Tories are the absolute worst.
As for west ham, council tax in London still funds West Ham's stadium. Money that should be paying for social care, services and housing instead pays for the up keep of the home of a football club owned by multi millionaires and earning millions in TV money. They are a disgrace.
It's the first refuge of the dickhead, the "our taxes" argument. Only used very selectively in my experience. Half of the thick twats probably don't understand how tax in this country actually works. Given most of them believe Tory pledges that focus on headline tax rates rather than the overall tax burden.

Anyway, one for another thread. No such thing as a bad trophy.

Offline M4tt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #950 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:20 am »

Lol and the rest mate

I don't think the people of this country would be very happy if they knew the real wealth of the royal family. Why do you think they didn't publish philip's will and estate?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #951 on: May 17, 2022, 11:40:26 am »
Sorry for probably a stupid question, but was the anthem booing just a general expression of disdain for the UK establishment or more closely Hillsborough related - or probably both?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #952 on: May 17, 2022, 11:48:13 am »
Lol and the rest mate

I don't think the people of this country would be very happy if they knew the real wealth of the royal family. Why do you think they didn't publish philip's will and estate?

Why do you think she was happy for Johnson to "lie" to her.  She doesn't want people to know how much she has hidden throughout her tax havens.
Even the cap doffing creeps might feel different about paying for her pervert son's payoff and decorating her palaces.
Anyway we won the Cup.
So the Tories, the Queen and that Clive fella from Chelsea can all go swallow a fat chode.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 11:50:14 am by lobsterboy »

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #953 on: May 17, 2022, 12:06:57 pm »

The same Tory c*nts who, when some knuckledraggers were booing the taking of the knee, declared that people should be free to boo things they don't agree with, with Himmler Patel positively supporting them:

“That's a choice for them quite frankly.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-taking-knee-boo-england-b1865409.html

It's just more attempts to whip-up the nationalist/establishment feeling amongst their base.
They are also the same people who boo every other country's national anthems.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #954 on: May 17, 2022, 12:33:23 pm »
Lol and the rest mate

& her Maj is only paying taxes because John Major shamed her into it.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #955 on: May 17, 2022, 01:17:59 pm »

'Liverpool fans booing the national anthem - or singing YNWA over it - throughout many domestic Cup Finals over the years':-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg18179204#msg18179204 (some videos & articles etc, in the 'Liverpool Audio / Video thread')

^ updated to include the 2022 FA Cup Final  :champ
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #956 on: May 17, 2022, 01:33:10 pm »
I want to see videos of The Real Thing being sung! Heard it on the post match TAW show but otherwise not seen anything of it.

Right. Where did that come from?

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #957 on: May 17, 2022, 01:51:34 pm »
'Liverpool fans booing the national anthem - or singing YNWA over it - throughout many domestic Cup Finals over the years':-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg18179204#msg18179204 (some videos & articles etc, in the 'Liverpool Audio / Video thread')

^ updated to include the 2022 FA Cup Final  :champ

And the original. 1971 Cup Final - YNWA utterly drowns out the royal dirge .

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2keexx (4.48 to 5.50)
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #958 on: May 17, 2022, 02:05:10 pm »
Lol and the rest mate

It's hard to narrow down exactly what they own personally and what is owned by the firm. Like who actually owns all the mansions and palaces and the land? Buck House is 775 rooms must be worth £400 million or more, the Queen owns about 6 billion acres of land, jug ears has about 140,000 acres but it belongs to the duchy of Cornwall.

We should just employ one of the lot to be king and take the fucking lot into public ownership
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #959 on: May 17, 2022, 02:10:59 pm »
Lol and the rest mate

Possibly because the clauses providing for his children and “acquaintances” might have shocked those pearl clutching Tories
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."