The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)

<< < (650/1235) > >>

Crimson:

--- Quote from: Keith Lard on May 23, 2022, 02:52:45 pm ---If Thiago cannot make the Champions League final, do any of you think there is a chance that Harvey could start? As a layman spectator, to my eye he seems the most similar alternative to Thiago in our squad. Can break the lines with quality passes, great work rate, creative and hard working.

--- End quote ---

Nah, both Milner and Jones would be preferred I think. Starting midfield will probably be Hendo, Fab, Keita.

Keith Lard:

--- Quote from: Crimson on May 23, 2022, 04:03:05 pm ---Nah, both Milner and Jones would be preferred I think. Starting midfield will probably be Hendo, Fab, Keita.

--- End quote ---

You're almost certainly right ... i'd have been fascinated though if Elliot had replaced Thiago at half time instead of Millie.

Either way, with a strong pre season under his belt I can't wait to see how Harvey does next year. He impresses me every time I see him play for us.

El Lobo:

--- Quote ---Harvey Elliott on Fabio Carvalho:

"He was my favourite player to play with as a youngster to be honest at Fulham. Me and him had a great connection, on the pitch as well as off the pitch and I will definitely look after him when he arrives." [Liverpool Echo]
--- End quote ---

Ghost Town:
Wait. Is Harvey coming out as boyhood Carvalho fan?

west_london_red:

--- Quote from: Ghost Town on May 31, 2022, 06:33:26 pm ---Wait. Is Harvey coming out as boyhood Carvalho fan?

--- End quote ---

Had a poster of him over the bed and everything :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version