The Liverpool FC Forum > The History Board - 1892 to 1994

On this day in LFC History: Personal Memories

<< < (2/1073) > >>

Veinticinco de Mayo:
Those goals against West Brom were debut goals for both Garcia and Finnan.  As Rafa La said we were then, as now, at the start of a rebuilding process.  A rebuilding process that somehow saw us lifting the European cup only 8 months later!

BazC:
That West Brom game was the first game most people saw just how amazing our young Spanish midfielder would be for us wasn't it?

Fat Scouser:
Of course it's all about the football, but it's always been more than that to me. I can't even put it into words, but people who get it... that feeling, they know what I mean. I can actually time all the big events in me life by what LFC were doing. I get it all a bit mixed up from time to time. But I remember the highs and the lows... our first telly in the family, bought for The FA Cup final against Leeds, coming home from Heysel, what a horrible journey that was. So, LFC is sort of ingrained in me. I've turned me back on them a couple of times in the past, well, I've stopped going to games a couple of times. And I haven't been this season or last, but once it's in there's no stopping it. I'll get to a few games this season when I can, and I wouldn't swap me memories for anything. I had a belting time following the reds. I wouldn't change that.

AriGold:

--- Quote from: Veinticinco de Mayo on September 11, 2011, 03:53:32 pm ---After the days events only 30,000 people turned up for a game with a subdued atmosphere that ended in a 0-0 draw.  Owen scoring for Liverpool. 

--- End quote ---
So how does that work then? ;)

Veinticinco de Mayo:
Hmmm... all the treacherous little shits goals have been wiped from the record?

Or perhaps those who weren't having a sneaky afternoon pint might remember that it was 1-1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version