The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Southampton v Liverpool 1-2 '45+1 Mane '70 Si Senor '83 Ings

<< < (123/123)

stockdam:

--- Quote from: Hunts Cross on August 20, 2019, 11:33:09 am ---I could not call that second half performance excellent, or anything like it. The second half against City in the Charity Shield was very good, but apart from that I think our performances have been worrying.

--- End quote ---

I don’t know what else you expected but you must have been seeing different things to me. We played the ball around with ease and Southampton were chasing shadows. Mane had a great header that was well saved. Mane and Robertson combined fantastically and nearly scored. At the back we never looked under threat. We built up a lot of pressure and it was clear that we were going to score. It was so one-sided until Adrian messed up.

LovelyCushionedHeader:

--- Quote from: stockdam on August 20, 2019, 04:27:38 pm ---I don’t know what else you expected but you must have been seeing different things to me. We played the ball around with ease and Southampton were chasing shadows. Mane had a great header that was well saved. Mane and Robertson combined fantastically and nearly scored. At the back we never looked under threat. We built up a lot of pressure and it was clear that we were going to score. It was so one-sided until Adrian messed up.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, without Adrian's error, we were well on our way to winning 3 or 4 nil.

deFacto please, you bastards:

--- Quote from: LovelyCushionedHeader on August 20, 2019, 07:07:34 pm ---Yeah, without Adrian's error, we were well on our way to winning 3 or 4 nil.

--- End quote ---

It was the most comfortable half of football we've had at their ground in recent years.

CraigDS:
Anyone recognise this twat?

https://twitter.com/HantsPolice/status/1164132820983394305

--- Quote ---Hampshire Police
@HantsPolice

Recognise this man? The pics are not the best, but we want to speak to him after an incident at Saints v Liverpool on Sat 17 Aug. An item was thrown from the away end into the Northam home section & hit a young Saints fan. Please call 101 ref 44190293624.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version