Author Topic: Premier League / FA Cup SF Fixtures 20th - 25th April  (Read 24879 times)

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Premier League / FA Cup SF Fixtures 20th - 25th April
« Reply #1360 on: Today at 12:27:00 am »
They've not really had many injuries this season say nothing of teams losing players just before they play them. Somebody needs to put security guards outside the Spurs training ground just in case.

Sounding bitter.

We didn't have any injuries in 19/20. Front three practically played every game.

I'm sure the opposition missed a few players in a few games too. That sort of stuff evens out during the season anyway.

That is now the fifth time they have won a league game by 5 goals or more.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #1361 on: Today at 12:48:14 am »
They are just very, very good. Slight favourites for me atm as I reckon Abu Dhabi will lose points against Spurs whereas Arsenal in this form probably won't.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1362 on: Today at 07:53:16 am »
They are just very, very good. Slight favourites for me atm as I reckon Abu Dhabi will lose points against Spurs whereas Arsenal in this form probably won't.

Arsenal recently lost to Villa.

City are unbeaten in 29 matches.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1363 on: Today at 01:47:33 pm »
This weekend is huge. I know they all seem huge ATM, but if we can get through tonight, then I think we'll know the most likely outcome by 6pm Sunday. If Arsenal come out unscathed from the NLD, City will need to be perfect and I wouldn't give us much of a chance as I can't see that trainwreck of a United side doing anything to Arsenal. They got to us because it their biggest game of the year and we didn't deal with the pressure, Arsenal won't have that issue.