Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 117694 times)

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #200 on: September 2, 2022, 10:45:01 am »
Had an issue with mine Wednesday night. 4 seats together, wife an kids went in no issue.  Mine wouldn't scan . They didn't know what happened but scanned me in anyway. When I checked the 4 seat numbers I had 23, 23 again,25 ,26.  Somehow the transfered 24 to my son had arrived as 23.

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #201 on: September 2, 2022, 02:15:04 pm »
This has probably been answered way back, but can I download a pass for my dad (non-member but on f&f) on my phone in addition to mine?

He's nokia 3110 still.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: September 2, 2022, 02:16:46 pm »
Had an issue with mine Wednesday night. 4 seats together, wife an kids went in no issue.  Mine wouldn't scan . They didn't know what happened but scanned me in anyway. When I checked the 4 seat numbers I had 23, 23 again,25 ,26.  Somehow the transfered 24 to my son had arrived as 23.

It's more likely you transferred the wrong ticket?
Unlikely to have got a credit for the 4th seat as well if that specific NFC pass wasn't scanned in.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #203 on: September 2, 2022, 05:19:51 pm »
It's more likely you transferred the wrong ticket?
Unlikely to have got a credit for the 4th seat as well if that specific NFC pass wasn't scanned in.

Nope, have the distributing  email that shows the owners name on and his seat details. My own was 23 his was 24 .
It was distributed so he was keeping the credit.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: September 2, 2022, 06:17:15 pm »
Nope, have the distributing  email that shows the owners name on and his seat details. My own was 23 his was 24 .
It was distributed so he was keeping the credit.

Likely he didn't get the credit then if that ticket wasn't scanned in

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #205 on: September 2, 2022, 06:22:03 pm »
Will the LFC twitter help reset my NFC pass, got a new IPhone and it says its been downloaded to an apple device before but I've only had android before

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #206 on: September 2, 2022, 06:29:34 pm »
Will the LFC twitter help reset my NFC pass, got a new IPhone and it says its been downloaded to an apple device before but I've only had android before
yrs they will if you give them all your details, did it for me - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: September 3, 2022, 08:36:37 am »

I know a couple of people that have been told on live chat they need to contact google to get them to delete it from their wallet
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: September 3, 2022, 09:34:06 am »
The NFC pass is shite. This new system is terrible compared to the ease of the fan card scanning in and just handing it to someone if you needed to pass a ticket on. Too many errors and complications and we're a few seasons in with it now.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: September 3, 2022, 09:06:51 pm »
I'm not sure if it was just some of the lower Kenny turnstiles on Wednesday, but the ticket wasn't working and the stewards were making sure people showed the bar code to get in.
It is all a bit mad.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: September 4, 2022, 12:39:20 am »
I'm not sure if it was just some of the lower Kenny turnstiles on Wednesday, but the ticket wasn't working and the stewards were making sure people showed the bar code to get in.
It is all a bit mad.

kop stewards often do the same when they see people are struggling or fiddling around on their phone unsure what to do
YNWA.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #211 on: September 4, 2022, 05:37:25 am »
The NFC pass is shite. This new system is terrible compared to the ease of the fan card scanning in and just handing it to someone if you needed to pass a ticket on. Too many errors and complications and we're a few seasons in with it now.

I've given up on it now. Just using the barcode going forward. Too much faffing about with the nfc.  Putting the back of the phone to scanner, the front , sideways , turn it inside out all no good. Amazingly nfc works fine when paying for a pint . Think they need to put those readers at the turnstiles ! Barcode buzz and straight in.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: September 4, 2022, 02:52:44 pm »
Same here, it worked for Bournemouth for first time in ages so I thought I’d found the sweet spot to hold it on the back of the mobile, but alas Newcastle it didn’t work and couldn’t be bothered faffing about with it. Go inside and even the poxy little card scanner for buying a programme works better and quicker than this nfc phone malarkey has ever done.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #213 on: September 4, 2022, 03:47:47 pm »
Anyone tried forwarding Wolves yet .? When I get to proceed it’s grayed out.
Kenny Godglish

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: September 4, 2022, 04:31:48 pm »
Anyone tried forwarding Wolves yet .? When I get to proceed it’s grayed out.

Make sure your intended recipient has a valid membership and has downloaded the NFC pass.  The latter was the reason I couldnt forward palace.  Recipient downloaded the pass and 24 hours later I was able to forward.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #215 on: September 4, 2022, 05:02:43 pm »
Make sure your intended recipient has a valid membership and has downloaded the NFC pass.  The latter was the reason I couldnt forward palace.  Recipient downloaded the pass and 24 hours later I was able to forward.
The person I'm forwarding to has the pass I already forwarded Bournemouth before
Kenny Godglish

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: September 5, 2022, 12:31:29 am »
I was able to forward Wolves from my brother to my lad on Friday

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #217 on: September 5, 2022, 11:51:47 am »
My Wolves pass updated as usual the other day and it's now just updated again as "null" expired.

Anyone else seen this?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #218 on: September 5, 2022, 01:46:56 pm »
It is all a bit mad.

The lower Kenny was problematic for me for palace I scanned it twice got the tick and the gate wouldn't release , scanned the barcode and in i went

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #219 on: September 5, 2022, 02:53:15 pm »
loads of people just do not scan the NFC properly. At bournemouth people were holding their phone up to the scanner in all manner of different ways including upside down and backwards. I have never once had an issue just tapping it like I would in a shop.
YNWA

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #220 on: September 5, 2022, 02:58:26 pm »
Same, lad I'm transferring has nfc pass, passed on to him last season getting greyed out proceed
found out what I was doing wrong there is a drop down beside the name of the person you are forwarding to have to hit one of the numbers on the drop down
Kenny Godglish

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #221 on: September 5, 2022, 10:28:08 pm »
Trying to forward on a ticket and keep getting a message to say I have to log on even though I am!

Anyone seen this before? Won’t allow to me carry on further unfortunately
« Last Edit: September 5, 2022, 10:53:28 pm by Jon_YNWA82 »

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: September 7, 2022, 08:52:07 am »
Is there a way to transfer ST seats to someone who isn't on your F&F list?

Is it possible to transfer to someone who is on your list and they then forward it on?
Or are the QR codes (a screenshot) working?

Thanks

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #223 on: September 7, 2022, 10:56:28 am »
Is there a way to transfer ST seats to someone who isn't on your F&F list?

Is it possible to transfer to someone who is on your list and they then forward it on?
Or are the QR codes (a screenshot) working?

Thanks

Yes, tickets can be transferred up to 3 times so you can forward to someone on your list, providing they don't already have a ticket. Then they can forward and so on. I have read that screenshots of QR codes are working, some people sayin just for Apple not Android. Also people sayin they might stop it at some point. Never used one so I'm sure others can provide more information. If it was me, I'd transfer to someone on your list to transfer on if you can. That's the 'approved' way so should be less risk.

Online The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #224 on: September 7, 2022, 10:53:48 pm »
has anyones season ticket pass randomly dissappeared from their google wallet? its quite simply just not there anymore. when you go to download a new one it says its already in the wallet, bloody nightmare
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #225 on: September 7, 2022, 10:54:16 pm »
has anyones season ticket pass randomly dissappeared from their google wallet? its quite simply just not there anymore. when you go to download a new one it says its already in the wallet, bloody nightmare
it will be in your expired passes
YNWA

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #226 on: September 7, 2022, 11:08:56 pm »

Yes, mine has disappeared, and it's not in Expired Passes. Nor can I redownload it.

Fortunately I'm able to pop to the ground on Friday.

This appears to be a bit of an issue, as I was alerted to it by a couple of people on a WhatsApp group. LFCHELP on Twitter have so far not responded.

Online The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #227 on: September 7, 2022, 11:14:34 pm »
it was brand new downloaded in the summer mate after previously going through the expired passes carry on, glad im not the only one its happened too this week with the fella above in same situation so irritating
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: September 8, 2022, 01:01:43 am »
Disappeared from Google wallet, can't download again and not in expired passes.

So I only found out by chance that this is an issue. Saw a tweet and just checked and the season ticket has gone from the wallet. The club have known about this since Tuesday afternoon and have not contacted anyone to check to make sure their tickets are there.

Going to be a shit show on Saturday with people turning up expecting their ticket to be on their phone and it's not.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2022, 01:13:59 am by Lee0-3Liv »

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #229 on: September 8, 2022, 01:33:32 am »
Yep mine's gone too.  Only know of this issue cos someone tweeted about it.

Offline Garycarney44

• Kemlynite
« Reply #230 on: September 8, 2022, 11:12:54 am »
I have the same issue as well as a mate of mine, contacted the ticket office twice, not resolved, not very helpful, tried to contact Google they have referred me back to the club

Dear Gary,

Thanks for contacting Liverpool Football Club

We are aware this has happened to a number of supporters in the past few days because of an update Google did, it has been raised with our team.

In the mean time, I would advise you to contact the help team for Google Wallet and they should be able to reset the pass for you to download again.

If it hasn't been resolved by Saturday, please come to the ticket office before the game. We open around 9:15am, I would advise getting here fairly early because there is usually queues.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Katie T

Ticketing Services
Liverpool Football Club

---

Your message *   
Could you sort out my season ticket that has disappeared from my Google wallet as mentioned when I messaged yesterday, I don't need a message telling me to look in expired/hidden passes, I obviously tried all this before contacting you, I am also aware other people are also having issues so resolve the issue or go back to the season ticket on a card

In anticipation again

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: September 8, 2022, 11:58:04 am »
I just followed this and it worked but it deleted my card details too.

https://twitter.com/douggie78/status/1567556983493992456

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: September 8, 2022, 12:13:13 pm »
Posted this in the friends and family thread but reposting it here . Mentioned in a few posts above also !

Anyone having issues with their ticket disappearing from their phone ?

Happened to my mate I go to the game with . Ticket just disappeared form his wallet ! Tried to re-download it from LFC but was told he couldn't as it can't be downloaded to more than 1 device .Contracted Google and they are looking in to it .

However , with the Wolves game being on Saturday , he decided to head to the ground to try and resolve it . Apparently , with some Samsung phones , the phone updates ( or Google updates ) are wiping it from the wallet . The ticket office took his photo and issued him with a card to use for the rest of the season , so the club are obviously aware of the issue .

I have a Samsung phone but my ticket is still there .
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Garycarney44

• Kemlynite
« Reply #233 on: September 8, 2022, 12:45:56 pm »
Just reappeared back in Google wallet after disappeared for three days 👍

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: September 8, 2022, 01:04:30 pm »
I am FF with my brother. He bought two tickets for wolves, assigned to me and him.

I have my membership nfc pass downloaded but the seat number etc is blank. My account online shows the ticket but the download pass is greyed out.

Am I right in saying the membership pass should auto update with the ticket? It has been 24hrs so far

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #235 on: September 8, 2022, 01:08:54 pm »
I am FF with my brother. He bought two tickets for wolves, assigned to me and him.

I have my membership nfc pass downloaded but the seat number etc is blank. My account online shows the ticket but the download pass is greyed out.

Am I right in saying the membership pass should auto update with the ticket? It has been 24hrs so far

Yeah they haven't updated them yet, it shouldn't matter if those details are blank but I still like the comfort of having them instead of remembering or routing through emails

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: September 8, 2022, 01:11:10 pm »
Yeah they haven't updated them yet, it shouldn't matter if those details are blank but I still like the comfort of having them instead of remembering or routing through emails

Thank you. First time going so was worried we didn't do the right steps

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #237 on: September 8, 2022, 01:24:42 pm »
Thank you. First time going so was worried we didn't do the right steps
even give it a manual refresh should do it. Did you get travel sorted?
YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: September 8, 2022, 01:33:23 pm »
I don't know who 'they' are, but I don't think there's anyone that presses a button to update them. My lad's pass updated on Tuesday night after being forwarded on Monday. My daughter's updated this morning after being transferred just before the game last night.

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #239 on: September 8, 2022, 02:10:20 pm »
My parents had Wolves tickets forwarded to both of them on Tuesday.  My mum's NFC pass has updated this morning but my Dad's still shows Ajax as his next match?