Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3436412 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O7e from Molde!" - One goal wonders
« Reply #37200 on: October 31, 2019, 06:10:40 pm »
Who's this Penalty fellow they signed? Went under the radar when they signed him this summer but he's been involved a lot for them from what I've seen.

Hes pretty streaky though. Lots of touches but uneven finishing. Still, best player they have.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #37201 on: October 31, 2019, 06:14:19 pm »
Best number Nine at what though?

They must have been talking about the whole team.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37202 on: October 31, 2019, 06:20:45 pm »
They've reported a former member of staff to the sexual abuse inquiry.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37203 on: October 31, 2019, 06:41:04 pm »
He'd say he had been assalted.
That would cheese the lot of us right off.
Reckon Kyle Walkers gonna have some beef with him if he tries it on against City.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37204 on: October 31, 2019, 06:45:54 pm »
Reckon these lads will be able to hold off from reverting to completely-fucking-shit until they play City in December?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 08:50:34 pm by lamonti »

Online FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #37205 on: October 31, 2019, 06:47:56 pm »
No.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37206 on: October 31, 2019, 06:51:53 pm »
Reckon these lads will be able to old off from reverting to completely-fucking-shit until they play City in December?

Zero chance.
Even if they are in a solid vein of form, City game will not motivate them that much. They’ll be quite content with a hard earned, low scoring defeat. Only forseeable battle would be if City are wiping the floor with them and some ManU players lose their heads and start kicking out. Not much more.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #37209 on: October 31, 2019, 08:38:18 pm »
Brilliant

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37210 on: October 31, 2019, 08:51:46 pm »
Zero chance.
Even if they are in a solid vein of form, City game will not motivate them that much. They’ll be quite content with a hard earned, low scoring defeat. Only forseeable battle would be if City are wiping the floor with them and some ManU players lose their heads and start kicking out. Not much more.

You're completely right. At least they're sticking with Ole for now – maybe we'll get another season out of him too.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37212 on: October 31, 2019, 10:04:09 pm »
They've reported a former member of staff to the sexual abuse inquiry.

According to reports, the staff member in question died in 2009 and one of the club's scouts who was made aware of the allegations died in 2011. The club's minutes from the time period apparently state that he was disciplined, but don't say why. Man Utd allegedly "redeployed" him in 1989 to Old Trafford following an internal investigation. The club has reportedly since received more than one complaint. Thus it sounds like the inquiry will want to know what Man Utd and their employees knew and what they did about it

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #37213 on: October 31, 2019, 11:53:00 pm »
Just seen it, was never a penalty, that boy goes down easy.
Maybe that's what their new scouting system has yielded. Players that are good at conning referees.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37214 on: November 1, 2019, 12:06:26 am »
Maybe that's what their new scouting system has yielded. Players that are good at conning referees.

Well, it's the 'United Way'.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37215 on: November 1, 2019, 03:58:53 am »
The amount of penalty they have been awarded is ridiculous, yet they still managed to spoil most of them.
Believer

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37216 on: November 1, 2019, 05:13:02 am »

updated:

8 penalties in 15 games

6 penalties in 10 league games

1 penalty in 2 cup games

1 penalty in 3 European games

They had a league high 12 last year as well. Looks like they are well on course to smash that number this year.

Very difficult to explain given how clueless and shite they are in attack.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #37217 on: November 1, 2019, 06:06:04 am »
So were the BBC, Clinton Morrison said on the match thread that he has the potential to be one of the best numbers nine in the world.

I’m sure he could swing the bat but I’m not sure I’d trust him to hold up an end for an hour before stumps against a test attack.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #37218 on: November 1, 2019, 04:40:50 pm »
According to reports, the staff member in question died in 2009 and one of the club's scouts who was made aware of the allegations died in 2011. The club's minutes from the time period apparently state that he was disciplined, but don't say why. Man Utd allegedly "redeployed" him in 1989 to Old Trafford following an internal investigation. The club has reportedly since received more than one complaint. Thus it sounds like the inquiry will want to know what Man Utd and their employees knew and what they did about it

This goes beyond football politics. Needs to be a full investigation across the whole sport with a reliable, confidential and robust reporting system in place. Stories like this have been brushed under the carpet at far too many clubs. It's not about pointing fingers at your rivals, it's about protecting kids.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37219 on: November 1, 2019, 04:58:59 pm »
Their fans are getting all giddy over a Saudi takeover again. Bless them.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37220 on: November 1, 2019, 05:39:27 pm »
Their fans are getting all giddy over a Saudi takeover again. Bless them.

Said to a lead at work they'll have to bin their womens team off...
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #37221 on: November 1, 2019, 07:05:16 pm »
No Daily Mail links please. If it’s a story it will come out through other channels.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37222 on: November 1, 2019, 07:53:52 pm »
What story?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37223 on: November 1, 2019, 08:46:15 pm »
What story?

Someone posted links to a Daily Heil story about the Mancs and the Saudis buying them with their blood money
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #37224 on: November 1, 2019, 09:59:51 pm »
So were the BBC, Clinton Morrison said on the match thread that he has the potential to be one of the best numbers nine in the world.
Clinton Morrison should have never left his house for the rest of his life after that air shot at Anfield in the League Cup semi final the fucking bell whiff.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #37225 on: November 1, 2019, 10:49:55 pm »
Someone posted links to a Daily Heil story about the Mancs and the Saudis buying them with their blood money

The Tories have agreed to sell them weapons, but Olé reckons they have enough
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37226 on: November 2, 2019, 09:09:03 am »
The Tories have agreed to sell them weapons, but Olé reckons they have enough

;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37227 on: November 2, 2019, 10:52:35 am »
Worth a cheeky £25 bet for the shady penalty/ies they are going to get

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37228 on: November 2, 2019, 11:13:21 am »
It's stupid by this point. Good teams will win penalties because they create lots of chances and get in the box a fair bit. Apparently, referees are still treating United like its the fucking 90s, getting getting a pen after literally one attack. Its embarrassing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #37229 on: November 2, 2019, 12:03:28 pm »
It’s worth noting that their penalties have in some ways airbrushed just how bad things have been.

But they won’t keep penalties at this rate.  They’d get over 20 in a season which would be absurd.  They’re just on a streak at the moment and eventually it will tend back towards normality.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37230 on: November 2, 2019, 12:03:40 pm »
It's stupid by this point. Good teams will win penalties because they create lots of chances and get in the box a fair bit. Apparently, referees are still treating United like its the fucking 90s, getting getting a pen after literally one attack. Its embarrassing.

Should also blame the defenders. First tactic against Man U should be to stand off and let players like Rashford / Lingaard / Mata / some other shite actually try to produce something. Instead some of these defenders are  jumping in and giving them a chance to fall over. And no surprise they have mastered the art of falling over.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37231 on: November 2, 2019, 12:48:44 pm »

Money was never a problem for them. In the last ten years, they spent more than anyone. Personally i hope that happens. They will lose even that little identity they have.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37232 on: November 2, 2019, 01:18:35 pm »
Money was never a problem for them. In the last ten years, they spent more than anyone. Personally i hope that happens. They will lose even that little identity they have.

They cannot see it, they think they have hardly sent - they just want an oil baron same as the blue half and think that will somehow fix all their ills.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #37233 on: November 2, 2019, 01:53:42 pm »
Worth a cheeky £25 bet for the shady penalty/ies they are going to get

J lingz coming on. I would lay that £25 off now if I were you.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #37234 on: November 2, 2019, 02:21:10 pm »
Back to reality for these dogs
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #37235 on: November 2, 2019, 02:22:09 pm »
So many corners they’ve got lost in the maze

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37236 on: November 2, 2019, 02:23:03 pm »
13 years ago today I had my first date with the missus and I sat in a pub with her and watched them lose to shit opposition. Nothing changes

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37237 on: November 2, 2019, 02:23:43 pm »
Corner turned
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37238 on: November 2, 2019, 02:24:54 pm »
13 years ago today I had my first date with the missus and I sat in a pub with her and watched them lose to shit opposition. Nothing changes

Didn't know you had a manc missus, tell us more ;D

Offline Red Eyed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37239 on: November 2, 2019, 02:25:45 pm »
Lost more than they've won this season, 4 games. How far back do you even need to go with us to find 4 league defeats?
"Just try, if we can do it, wonderful and if not, then fail in the most beautiful way"