Author Topic: Loan Watch 2018-2019  (Read 184156 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Loan Watch 2018-2019
« Reply #1160 on: April 20, 2019, 04:35:47 pm »
Think Wilson would do well at Leeds, and you’d imagine we’d be getting £20 million odd plus sell on/buy back clauses
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline KingKolo

• usernamechangefullcirclejerk
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1161 on: April 20, 2019, 10:37:40 pm »
Grujic goal v Fortuna Düsseldorf

I was actually at that game.

Nice for him to get on the scoresheet, although he gave the ball away poorly leading to the ricochet that started the move.

Overall he looked decent enough, but wasn't shining above the level of the game, which wasn't particularly high.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1162 on: April 20, 2019, 11:12:50 pm »
Wilson and Kent both being linked with a move to Leeds.

Be silly to sell Wilson to be honest, for what we would spend to bring in another versatile option with a goal threat we may as well keep him as we aren't getting that  kind of fee by selling him

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1163 on: April 21, 2019, 01:23:33 am »
I think if we were to sell him, there would definitely be a big buyback clause included.

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1164 on: April 21, 2019, 01:52:38 am »
Just out of curiosity how many of you have watched Derby games and not just highlights? Ive watched a handful and Wilson is an absolute passenger half the time in games, the only reason people think hes quality here because he bangs in screamers and free kicks.

That doesn't mean your going to make it at the top game though if your intelligence in game is not up to speed with the likes of Liverpool and top level teams.

Sorry but we should be cashing in on him while his price is high because I do not think he has the football intelligence required for the level we are trying to achieve at this club.

If he is soooo good like everyone claims and able to stake a claim in our team why is he being linked to championship and low level premier league clubs and not the best of the best or even clubs in Germany top division where a lot of top class UK talent are going to hone their skills?

People constantly overhype youngsters in here

Take the 20m and put a buyback in just in case hes turns into a worldly, but dont see it happening.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1165 on: April 21, 2019, 01:55:56 am »
Just out of curiosity how many of you have watched Derby games and not just highlights? Ive watched a handful and Wilson is an absolute passenger half the time in games, the only reason people think hes quality here because he bangs in screamers and free kicks.

That doesn't mean your going to make it at the top game though if your intelligence in game is not up to speed with the likes of Liverpool and top level teams.

Sorry but we should be cashing in on him while his price is high because I do not think he has the football intelligence required for the level we are trying to achieve at this club.

If he is soooo good like everyone claims and able to stake a claim in our team why is he being linked to championship and low level premier league clubs and not the best of the best or even clubs in Germany top division where a lot of top class UK talent are going to hone their skills?

Take the 20m and put a buyback in just in case hes turns into a worldly, but dont see it happening.

Does anyone seriously think Wilson has a future in our first team?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1166 on: April 21, 2019, 02:09:04 am »
Be silly to sell Wilson to be honest, for what we would spend to bring in another versatile option with a goal threat we may as well keep him as we aren't getting that  kind of fee by selling him
I think Wilson's role next season would be taken by Brewster, a player we seem to fancy a lot more. We're also likely keeping Origi so this new attacker we're bringing in is meant to be much better than Wilson's current level.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1167 on: April 21, 2019, 09:14:32 am »
Does anyone seriously think Wilson has a future in our first team?

I’m not sure if they do genuinely or are just trying to be supportive of a youngster, which is fair enough.

I imagine he’ll get pre season and then we’ll see but when we could get pretty decent money for the likes of Wilson, Kent and Grujic plus the money for Ings to put towards top quality, it’s hard to think any of them will be here next term.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1168 on: April 21, 2019, 03:53:06 pm »

I've watched plenty of their games. How are you so sure about a player's potential on how it could translate by just from a side coached by Lampard? They're horribly unbalanced as a side. They can play some good slick moves at times & then be absolute shambles at defense or pedestrian in putting together chances. I've seen them play games with 70% possession & still struggle to create meaningful chances, that's where they are as a 'team'. If you think Brendan's side was naive tactically, then this Derby takes the piss and takes it to a whole new dimension. They can beat some sides who don't have a clue about playing the ball/will bend over, but aren't adept at facing different types of teams/challenges. If you look across their side, very few players have actually been consistent.

Plenty of players get over-rated - doesn't mean that every player in the world is over-rated - using this to support your argument is a logical fallacy. Just analyze on a case by case basis. This lad has performed really well at all the levels he has played in so far. Not many are saying he's ready for a first team spot, certainly not me, but it could be worth it to find out whether he could be ready at some point of time.

If he played against Wolves in the FA Cup game that we lost, & had the kind of impact that he had for Derby in the FA Cup for instance, then we would definitely be talking him up, no two ways about it. He's helped put out superior sides in cup competitions, even if he isn't regular starting material in the League, why can't we use him in cups & start competing in these cup competitions that we go out early every season of late?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:58:56 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: April 21, 2019, 09:24:21 pm »
I've watched plenty of their games. How are you so sure about a player's potential on how it could translate by just from a side coached by Lampard? They're horribly unbalanced as a side. They can play some good slick moves at times & then be absolute shambles at defense or pedestrian in putting together chances. I've seen them play games with 70% possession & still struggle to create meaningful chances, that's where they are as a 'team'. If you think Brendan's side was naive tactically, then this Derby takes the piss and takes it to a whole new dimension. They can beat some sides who don't have a clue about playing the ball/will bend over, but aren't adept at facing different types of teams/challenges. If you look across their side, very few players have actually been consistent.

Plenty of players get over-rated - doesn't mean that every player in the world is over-rated - using this to support your argument is a logical fallacy. Just analyze on a case by case basis. This lad has performed really well at all the levels he has played in so far. Not many are saying he's ready for a first team spot, certainly not me, but it could be worth it to find out whether he could be ready at some point of time.

If he played against Wolves in the FA Cup game that we lost, & had the kind of impact that he had for Derby in the FA Cup for instance, then we would definitely be talking him up, no two ways about it. He's helped put out superior sides in cup competitions, even if he isn't regular starting material in the League, why can't we use him in cups & start competing in these cup competitions that we go out early every season of late?

Do you really think he wants to be starting a max of what 12 games a season if he we make finals in both cups? I am sure he would be happier playing week in and week out in the championship or lower level premier league. I also think its stupid to hold onto a player for that reason when you could get 20-25m for him right now. Id rather give those chances to Brewster, Camacho, Jones, Glatzel, Duncan who are all 3-4 years younger with a potentially a higher ceiling and just as much chance to impress and grow.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:25:52 pm by CanuckYNWA »

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1170 on: April 22, 2019, 01:14:51 am »
Do you really think he wants to be starting a max of what 12 games a season if he we make finals in both cups? I am sure he would be happier playing week in and week out in the championship or lower level premier league. I also think its stupid to hold onto a player for that reason when you could get 20-25m for him right now. Id rather give those chances to Brewster, Camacho, Jones, Glatzel, Duncan who are all 3-4 years younger with a potentially a higher ceiling and just as much chance to impress and grow.
Based on what? What they've done in the U18 Premier League? Wilson has succeeded at every level he's played including international level. He's good enough to start getting minutes in the first team right now. Not to start in a title run in necessarily, but the fact is we have no idea how good he could be or what his potential ceiling is until he gets game time. How do you figure someone like Glatzel or Duncan can make more of a difference at this point, especially after saying we constantly overrate our own youngsters?

Offline Gerswatch

• Main Stander
« Reply #1171 on: April 22, 2019, 09:01:13 am »
Gerrard has been down to Anfield to discuss further loans for next season. Does anyone have a decent knowledge of the youth teams and possibilities in that regard?

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: April 22, 2019, 09:39:25 am »
Gerrard has been down to Anfield to discuss further loans for next season. Does anyone have a decent knowledge of the youth teams and possibilities in that regard?

Given their issues with scoring goals you'd imagine he'll want Brewster.

Fuck sending anyone up there though, fucking horrid club.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1173 on: April 22, 2019, 09:55:55 am »
After how they were with Ejaria there’s literally zero chance we’d send Brewster up there!

Hopefully it’s a loan deal for Bogdan

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1174 on: April 22, 2019, 10:37:30 am »

Where did you draw that conclusion from? Only Brewster and Jones could be an argument, Wilson was better than the rest at 16.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #1175 on: April 22, 2019, 10:49:21 am »
After how they were with Ejaria there’s literally zero chance we’d send Brewster up there!

He's out of contract at the end of the season. But I think he will linger as a transfer rumour like the cup tied Ibe.

We re going to be transfer listing him until 2025! :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:40:28 pm by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Floop

• Main Stander
« Reply #1176 on: April 22, 2019, 11:36:43 am »
Grabara saved a penalty yesterday

https://gfycat.com/heartfeltsorrowfulherring

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1177 on: April 22, 2019, 03:32:14 pm »
Derby/Wilson on sky again now ;)

Offline Gerswatch

• Main Stander
« Reply #1178 on: April 22, 2019, 04:36:12 pm »

Not sure what you mean about Ejaria? The story was that he didn't fancy the physical demands of the league, which is understandable to a certain extent.

Here's a recent thread from FollowFollow about him and as you can see after the OP's rather sour post most of the replies are sticking up for the lad.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ejaria-about-to-be-relegated-for-second-season-in-a-row.71933/#post-3412187

Offline Gerswatch

• Main Stander
« Reply #1179 on: April 22, 2019, 04:37:42 pm »
Given their issues with scoring goals you'd imagine he'll want Brewster.

Fuck sending anyone up there though, fucking horrid club.

Obviously I completely disagree with the horrid club remark.  :(

Also, not sure where you get the idea that scoring goals is an issue, we're the highest scoring team in the league.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1180 on: April 22, 2019, 05:01:56 pm »
Harry just won a 93rd minute penalty and scored it to win the game for Derby.

Or maybe not I thought it was finished but they're still playing.  Oh but never mind he's just scored another to put them 2-0 up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:03:52 pm by reddebs »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1181 on: April 22, 2019, 05:04:03 pm »
Harry just won a 93rd minute penalty and scored it to win the game for Derby.

I can't be arsed to change my Tapatalk settings because my time is more important than yours

And then bagged another  :)

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1182 on: April 22, 2019, 05:08:05 pm »
And then bagged another  :)
Yeah I was editing my post when he scored.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1183 on: April 22, 2019, 05:09:29 pm »
Yeah I was editing my post when he scored.

Gots to be lightning in this game Debs  8)

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1184 on: April 22, 2019, 05:23:23 pm »
Gots to be lightning in this game Debs  8)
I know fucking hell!! 

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1185 on: April 22, 2019, 07:30:37 pm »
Wilson has been single-handedly deciding Championship games (and Cup games against PL opposition) for around 1 & 1/2 years now. Yet, somehow strangely, a large section of fans consider Brewster higher up in the order without much of basis at all. It's just assumed so and people underplay Wilson as if he's done nothing of note so far. It's just bizarre. What I'd say is he's horribly under-rated by our fans. For an academy player, this behavior is a major shock to me, especially considering someone like Ibe who didn't have football brains and not half the talent of Wilson was hyped to bits.

Wilson was a huge talent when he was 16 as well. In fact, he was the youngest ever debutante for Wales (not sure if Woodburn broke that record). But people somehow place a lot of other current teenagers comfortably ahead of him with no evidence so far at all. I think Jones is as big a talent as any, and even he has work to do in his next few years to get to where Wilson is now.

This is what I found from Derby forum - a comment on his rough patch/form in the middle of this season. To what people call as disappearing -

"Yes he is out of form, BUT certainly recently he's been kicked all over the park with minimal protection from the Refs. What I really admire about him is his absolute discipline to just get up and play. No sign of afters against whoever smacked him!"

It's clear he's being targeted and teams usually target a team's best/important player.

This stint will be a big experience for him. He has had an overall successful season & Derby might make the play-offs as well. As a player, this experience would've also helped him know where he has done well & where he has not. Next target is to use him, or send him to a good coach where he will get tactical education, because the tools are all there for everyone to see.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:37:27 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1186 on: April 22, 2019, 07:34:02 pm »
Based on what? What they've done in the U18 Premier League? Wilson has succeeded at every level he's played including international level.

This is a great point. You can only play what is in front of you and Wilson has done that successfully in every situation he has been put in.

I don’t know enough about the game to say whether he has a chance here, but you can’t really argue that he hasn’t looked the part at every level he has been tested at so far.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1187 on: April 22, 2019, 07:35:22 pm »

Also, not sure where you get the idea that scoring goals is an issue, we're the highest scoring team in the league.

I agree with your points, but mostly I think you'd only be getting our young players whom Klopp & his staff know that they will not be making it here. Like Kent possibly. But then, if a player can apply himself as well as Kent has done, then you'll obviously benefit. The likes of Ojo have had problems with application and the brightest of the next set are Brewster, Camacho and Curtis Jones - none of whom I think we'll be interested to send to you. There are issues with Camacho's contract extension though.

Maybe you can have a crack at the next set like Glatzel. Let's see!

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1188 on: April 22, 2019, 07:42:32 pm »

I didn't say he should start only those 12 games. I clearly said we can use him as a main player there. He can also be used to rotate in other competitions. It's not as if our first team is getting plenty of rest. We're overplaying a lot of our players & this is affecting our participation in other competitions & the over-reliance to be lucky with injuries to our forward players.

The players you're putting ahead of him - none of them have done half as much as what Wilson has done in his career so far. For a start, he has plenty of national team starts. And goals. And appearances in Tier 2 League in England for around 2 years where he has bossed it. None of those players come close.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1189 on: April 22, 2019, 07:43:30 pm »
Wilson has been single-handedly deciding Championship games (and Cup games against PL opposition) for around 1 & 1/2 years now. Yet, somehow strangely, a large section of fans consider Brewster higher up in the order without much of basis at all. It's just assumed so and people underplay Wilson as if he's done nothing of note so far. It's just bizarre. What I'd say is he's horribly under-rated by our fans.

It’s not bizarre at all.

It seems pretty widely acknowledged that Brewster will be in first team contention once he’s fully fit, which is why he signed a new contract. Wilson isn’t and hasn’t been in first team contention at any point. Brewsters the one ‘youth’ player in the pics for the new kit, he’s being interviewed by the official site pretty frequently, he’s hugely featured for a youngster. It’s pretty clear how highly he’s rated by the club.

Wilson’s done incredibly well this season for Derby but his journey so far has got all the hallmarks of a good loan leading to a bigger fee when we sell him, rather than having a major future here.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1190 on: April 22, 2019, 07:53:55 pm »
It’s not bizarre at all.

It seems pretty widely acknowledged that Brewster will be in first team contention once he’s fully fit, which is why he signed a new contract. Wilson isn’t and hasn’t been in first team contention at any point. Brewsters the one ‘youth’ player in the pics for the new kit, he’s being interviewed by the official site pretty frequently, he’s hugely featured for a youngster. It’s pretty clear how highly he’s rated by the club.

Wilson’s done incredibly well this season for Derby but his journey so far has got all the hallmarks of a good loan leading to a bigger fee when we sell him, rather than having a major future here.

All your points are related to what's going on off-the-pitch, which was not what I was talking about at all. I was strictly talking about what the players in question have achieved on the pitch so far, and based on that alone, the opinion is bizarre.

Yes, Brewster is highly rated & should be, but it's clear that we're pleasing him more because he has kicked up a fuss about leaving. Before those rumours, he was highly rated, but there were no talks about fast-tracking him to first team at all. The club knows what they're doing. But these actions from the club doesn't guarantee that Brewster will make it big here.

It's not that we have a necessity to depend on a 19 year old for a first team 3rd/4th choice CF option next season, a player who has never played a single game at senior level & is just coming back from a long injury. We don't NEED to fast-track him. It's just that, we're at the moment interested in keeping him & so we'll do the things that we need to keep him satisfied now.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:06:30 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1191 on: April 22, 2019, 08:20:38 pm »
Klopp's comments this January on whether we could recall Harry Wilson.

“And that’s exactly the same with Harry. If something happens in an offensive wing position, why should I say today, ‘100 per cent we will not do it’?

That’s the only thing Derby had to accept in the moment they signed the contract. They have to wait until the last second and we can decide."

Why are we putting this in a contract if Klopp didn't even think of using Wilson if he feels so? Klopp has obviously placed importance to that possibility this season itself, otherwise he wouldn't say Derby HAD to accept if we wanted him back until the last second of the winter window.

Klopp obviously thought there's a chance he might need him this season. Loan recalls are very rare, especially if the stint is successful. But Klopp was prepared for it, the way he has dealt with Wilson on this loan does not scream about a player he has definitely sent on loan to just earn a fee later.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:23:23 pm by PoetryInMotion »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1192 on: April 22, 2019, 08:45:27 pm »
All your points are related to what's going on off-the-pitch, which was not what I was talking about at all. I was strictly talking about what the players in question have achieved on the pitch so far, and based on that alone, the opinion is bizarre.

Yes, Brewster is highly rated & should be, but it's clear that we're pleasing him more because he has kicked up a fuss about leaving. Before those rumours, he was highly rated, but there were no talks about fast-tracking him to first team at all. The club knows what they're doing. But these actions from the club doesn't guarantee that Brewster will make it big here.

It's not that we have a necessity to depend on a 19 year old for a first team 3rd/4th choice CF option next season, a player who has never played a single game at senior level & is just coming back from a long injury. We don't NEED to fast-track him. It's just that, we're at the moment interested in keeping him & so we'll do the things that we need to keep him satisfied now.

You didn’t mate, you asked why people think Brewster is higher up in the pecking order. Which seems obvious.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1193 on: April 22, 2019, 09:13:09 pm »
Wilsons been impressing for years, I personally think we should keep him. For all the chat about him on here Klopps been pretty complimentary of him when he's spoken about him to be honest

16 goals for the season now, not a bad return at all in my opinion. Dare I say if any of our other young attackers went out and put away that amount of goals, you wouldn't hear the end of it on here

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #1194 on: April 22, 2019, 09:20:53 pm »

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1195 on: April 22, 2019, 09:22:10 pm »
I think Wilson stays or leaves on a permanent transfer. Don't see the point of another loan. His value is already sky high, may as well cash in if he's not going to figure next season.

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1196 on: April 22, 2019, 09:51:28 pm »

Then disregard my comment as complete bollocks. The horrid club remark I stand by.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1197 on: April 22, 2019, 09:57:19 pm »
Wilsons been impressing for years, I personally think we should keep him. For all the chat about him on here Klopps been pretty complimentary of him when he's spoken about him to be honest

16 goals for the season now, not a bad return at all in my opinion. Dare I say if any of our other young attackers went out and put away that amount of goals, you wouldn't hear the end of it on here

Don’t really understand that at all. Why would it be any different for our other young attackers?

Offline Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1198 on: April 22, 2019, 10:24:09 pm »

He's been decisive in key moments for Derby, I do trust Klopp but would want to see Wilson given a season 50 games to ship he can cut it with us, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't continue to adapt, improve and then go on to be one of the key players like he's done at every level he's played at, if anything the championship is more difficult for a flair player to thrive than the premier league, its more physically demanding and more things go unpunished, he would be getting more ball in better areas of the pitch with much better players around him. I think he would flourish but it will take time

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1199 on: April 22, 2019, 11:33:41 pm »
Don’t really understand that at all. Why would it be any different for our other young attackers?

For some reason Wilsons become this 'meh' player and anyone who says we should keep him can't have seen him play. For YEARS people have been moaning on here none of our loan deals are ever worthwhile, no one impresses, no one makes an impact, no one scores enough, no one stakes a claim... someone finally does it and its not good enough

I've never quite seen this level of expectation placed on any of our other youngsters, U18 - brilliant but can he do it at Reserve level, Reserves - goal machine but could he do it with the first teamers, Pre Season - impresses, still scoring, catches the bosses eye but would he be able to perform in mens football, Loan at Derby, their top goalscorer (believe it or not) with 16 goals, one player in their side has created more chances... still not good enough

He's impressed at every level asked of him, not sure what more he can do and what does that say for the young players hoping to make the breakthrough here if that's not enough? Just how I see it but 20 goal involvements for a far from great side is a very good return whatever way people want to twist it
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:35:36 pm by RyanBabel19 »