Author Topic: Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2021, 4:30 PM  (Read 55275 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool vs Manchester United, 17 January 2021, 4:30 PM
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2021, 05:19:18 pm »
FA Cup game against the mancs is on the following Sunday on BBC 1.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2021, 05:26:37 pm »
It' not a 6 pointer whatever YOUR argument!

Solid 3 pointer - that said I'd rather be back top than 6 points behind. :D
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2021, 05:31:51 pm »
Agree with this.

Are the people saying it's a must win game suggesting the league has gone if we don't beat United on Sunday?

Technically, no game is a must win until you are under threat of being mathematically out of the title race but there are times before it where you need the points to keep confidence high or to dent the confidence of our rivals.

Will all be lost if we don't win? No, but it starts getting hard and puts huge pressure on the next few games (including the games against Spurs and City). We can't keep thinking there's X amount games left and everyone will drop more points than us to let us back in.

This is only a must win because we have dropped the ball in the last few games.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2021, 05:33:46 pm »
These deserve more respect (on the pitch) than what some on here give them. Regardless of the result Sunday, us and City are still the main two but I think they are clearly a top four outfit and it will be a difficult game.

Much hinges on Matip's availability and getting Hendo into the midfield. Love watching Matip striding forward with the ball, we lose a lot in terms of our play when he's not available.

If he doesn't make it, I would probably gamble on Rhys Williams. Big job on his hands though with that right channel when Trent is up the pitch, the long ball will be heading in that direction. He did well enough against Spurs however and is a good passer of the ball, which we don't get with Phillips.

I'd love to see Shaqiri start to help unpick their low block but think we'll see him from the hour mark. If so, lets hope its the same destruction as two years ago.

Come on you mighty Reds. Put them back in their place.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2021, 05:43:35 pm »
FA Cup game against the mancs is on the following Sunday on BBC 1.

It's going to be as if we're in Europa League for the next 3 weeks.

Sunday - Manchester United H (PL)
Thursday - Burnley H (PL)
Sunday - Manchester United A (FAC)
Thursday - Tottenham A (PL)
Sunday - West Ham A (PL)

Then we have

Wednesday - Brighton H (PL)
Saturday - Manchester City H (PL)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2021, 05:57:42 pm »
It's going to be as if we're in Europa League for the next 3 weeks.

Sunday - Manchester United H (PL)
Thursday - Burnley H (PL)
Sunday - Manchester United A (FAC)
Thursday - Tottenham A (PL)
Sunday - West Ham A (PL)

Then we have

Wednesday - Brighton H (PL)
Saturday - Manchester City H (PL)

If we are at the top of the table after that run of games, we will win the title.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2021, 06:04:02 pm »
What a perfect game. The Mancs top of the table, but when we twat them, we get back to the top, and will never look back. I have a feeling that this game will be something that we will be telling our grandkids about. The day when the shift of power was made official.

Just a shame you won’t be watching Peter having vowed to give up watching Premier League football a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully someone can text you the score.

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2021, 06:11:05 pm »
It’s cute that they’re so confident for this. Shades of Spurs a month back.

Offline Naby Lad

• Kopite
« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2021, 06:19:59 pm »
Agree with this.

Are the people saying it's a must win game suggesting the league has gone if we don't beat United on Sunday?

It's not gone but there is a massive difference between being level on points with them and being 6 points behind and having already played the Anfield game and still having to go to Old Trafford.

Since February 1st we've both played 31 matches. They've taken 68 points, we've only taken 62. So the idea that it doesn't matter if we lose because it's inevitable we'll finish above them easily anyway isn't something I can go along with. This isn't 2019 Liverpool anymore where it feels like we can just win 15 in a row. The last 3 games have really dented my confidence in winning the title this season to be honest, I'll be honest about that.

I thought they had their mentality and ruthless edge back after the Spurs win followed by 7-0 against Palace. Then we took 2 points and scored 1 goal against West Brom, Newcastle and Southampton.

Champions

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2021, 06:27:06 pm »
I'll get the "bigger things going on in the world" thing out the way first but it really is such a shame that this has to be played behind closed doors. Despite still being at a relatively early stage of the season it's the biggest game we've played eachother in since 2009. There's been matches that have been massively significant for us (2014,2019, 2020) against them but they've basically been insignificant for them other than playing for pride. For any neutrals these games have been shit for a decade. A top of the table clash on a winters evening in front of a packed Anfield would've been something to behold.

It's one of those times that you feel it harms us not having the weight of the crowd behind us and, equally importantly, against them. But perhaps it will help us keep calm heads in the face of this struggle for form that we're suffering.

It really is a massive, massive game. Mathematically it obviously isn't a must win but it does feel like one. There's sliding doors moments in a season and there's a fucking huge difference between the boost of regaining top spot while inflicting a painful defeat on them, and falling out of touching distance of two different teams and wondering where we go next.

Torn on the selection dilemma. After the Villa game I was firmly in the "get Shaqiri in the team" camp but I'm not sure how you leave either of Henderson or Wijnaldum out of a game like this. I'd quite like to see Gini as the 6 where, in my opinion, he showed his best form in a Liverpool shirt and perhaps let Thiago play a bit higher up.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2021, 06:27:42 pm »
It's not gone but there is a massive difference between being level on points with them and being 6 points behind and having already played the Anfield game and still having to go to Old Trafford.

Since February 1st we've both played 31 matches. They've taken 68 points, we've only taken 62. So the idea that it doesn't matter if we lose because it's inevitable we'll finish above them easily anyway isn't something I can go along with. This isn't 2019 Liverpool anymore where it feels like we can just win 15 in a row. The last 3 games have really dented my confidence in winning the title this season to be honest, I'll be honest about that.

I thought they had their mentality and ruthless edge back after the Spurs win followed by 7-0 against Palace. Then we took 2 points and scored 1 goal against West Brom, Newcastle and Southampton.

It just depends whether you consider 6 points after 18 games a massive difference or not.

For me, it's 18 games. In this season where no team looks great, I don't think it's much.

It's not about going on big runs either for me. It would be about whether we're capable of overhauling a 6 point lead over 20 games
I would flip that on its head and say the only way we're not capable of that is if United or City go on a 15 in a row winning run. I've seen both a fair few times this season and I'm not convinced.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2021, 07:30:19 pm »
I don't think he'll do this but I'd play 4-2-3-1 ... in this and in a lot of games to come

the way these (and other teams) will play against us we should be putting 4 attackers on the pitch and with our most dangerous player as the 9

I'd go:

Salah
     Mane  -  Firmino - Saqiri
        Thiago - Wijnaldam
Robertson - Fabinho - Henderson - Trent

If Matip is fit he plays and Henderson or Wijnaldam to partner Thiago

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2021, 07:35:10 pm »
Snip

Exactly.

I've no idea how they've done what they've done with that squad.

"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2021, 08:09:46 pm »
Just a shame you won’t be watching Peter having vowed to give up watching Premier League football a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully someone can text you the score.

To be honest, I still think that the Premier League will make Man City this season's league winners. But I would still enjoy LFC putting Man Utd in their place, and that is bellow us ...

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2021, 08:16:19 pm »
You do know that it's posable for us to get over 80 points even if we draw or lose on Sunday.

We'd have 33 points after 18 games. We'd need 47 from the remaining 20 games. Whilst I think it's unlikely that any team goes on a big winning run like in previous seasons, surely we think our current squad has a least a chance of getting 47 points from the last 20 games.

I get the importance of the game but a loss or draw on Sunday doesn't kill our title challenge after less than half of the season has been played. The way I'm reading some posters, a significant number of you think that unless we win against United a title win is highly unlikely this season. That's quite the bold prediction when we could only be 3 points off the top with 20 games to go.
I think some of you need to take off your rose tinted glasses regarding our chances of winning league if we lose on Sunday!
City have won their last 4 prem games back 2 back and on current form can see them winning the next 2 easily which will see us behind both Manchester clubs by 5 & 6 points respectively!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2021, 08:27:01 pm »
Becker
Trent
Matip/Phillips
Fab
Robbo
Hendo
Thiago
Gini
Salah
Bobby
Mane

Subs around 70-75th not 80+ please boss!
Shaq for Mane
Jones for Bobby
Milner for either Gini or Hendo
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Matt_Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2021, 08:37:43 pm »
It' not a 6 pointer whatever YOUR argument!

It's a clear six pointer, we win we're level, they win we are 6 behind

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2021, 09:02:32 pm »

if we lose (I’m pretty sure we won’t), we’ll still finish well ahead of them come the end of the season, especially considering they have to play away against all of the top teams for the rest of the season.  It’s city you have to worry about, Utd will be nowhere near, they really aren’t as good as you think they are, results going forward will show you this.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 09:04:06 pm by Gray Hamster »

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2021, 09:21:30 pm »
I don't think he'll do this but I'd play 4-2-3-1 ... in this and in a lot of games to come

the way these (and other teams) will play against us we should be putting 4 attackers on the pitch and with our most dangerous player as the 9

I'd go:

Salah
        Thiago - Wijnaldam

Works even better if get Jota back. Having two very two-footed players on the wings means you can use them to keep width if you want and can keep Robertson and/or Trent back to be more conservative to help protect the defence. Could even do something City like as well moving Trent more in midfield and pushing Wijnaldum as goal threat in attacking phases if we have width from someone else on the right.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2021, 09:28:47 pm »

And if the sky reigns with fireballs it's the end of days.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2021, 09:42:26 pm »
Absolutely baffling that, somehow, events and decisions have meant this is a "title decider" game. They're shit. They'll probably score one in open play against our defence and will clearly get a penalty - but on form we stick four past them.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2021, 09:57:06 pm »
Absolutely baffling that, somehow, events and decisions have meant this is a "title decider" game. They're shit. They'll probably score one in open play against our defence and will clearly get a penalty - but on form we stick four past them.

These are always tight games, regardless of form.  There's no way either team is putting four past the other, even when we were flying the previous two seasons, we didn't get four against them.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2021, 10:05:41 pm »
They’re not ‘always tight games’
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2021, 10:14:16 pm »
They’re not ‘always tight games’

Score-wise they usually are against this lot.  We can have all the ball and a decent amount of chances but we've hit 3 goals against them, what, once under Klopp?

No chance we're putting four past them, even at full strength.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2021, 10:17:02 pm »

indeed...it's the definition of a six pointer...nerves are kicking in though and people are talking yarbles...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2021, 10:29:14 pm »
Really really hope Matip makes this one. He's a fantastic player. I do wonder if he does play will Klopp be tempted to stick Fabinho back in midfield to really run the game. Then again we have Thiago to do that, and Matip and Fabinho are probably the best partnership in the league.
Matip playing gives us so much more options either before or during the game. Please be fit big man.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2021, 10:35:17 pm »

I'd go:

Salah
        Thiago - Wijnaldam

That team would give me kittens defending set pieces

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2021, 10:38:01 pm »

I'm going to have to check that I haven't slipped through some sort of time port hole.

With the Clattenburg stuff and the Billy big bollocks guff coming out of their fans' mouths, I was tricked into thinking it is somehow Fergie's 2008 vintage we are set to play on Sunday.

Fucks sake, get a grip everyone!  Its Harry Maguire!  It's Wan Bassaka!  It's Fred!  It's LUKE FUCKING SHAW!!!

If we're anywhere near how we should be we'll paste these!

Champions performance incoming.

3-0  Salah, Mane, Gini.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:40:12 pm by Red_Rich »
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Nico CARP

• Rawk Hug Commander
  • Main Stander
  • River Plate And Liverpool FC FAN.
    • https://www.cariverplate.com.ar/
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2021, 10:38:49 pm »
We must win Liverpool please, we must not let these shits get away from us!
River Plate Forum
https://www.turiver.com/

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2021, 10:44:14 pm »
I'm going to have to check that I haven't slipped through some sort of time port hole.

With the Clattenburg stuff and the Billy big bollocks guff coming out of their fans' mouths, I was tricked into thinking it is somehow Fergie's 2008 vintage we are set to play on Sunday.

Fucks sake, get a grip everyone!  Its Harry Maguire!  It's Wan Bassaka!  It's Fred!  It's LUKE FUCKING SHAW!!!

If we're anywhere near how we should be we'll paste these!

Champions performance incoming.

3-0  Salah, Mane, Gini.

haha yes, more of this please. we are champions of everything, just in a bit of a slump

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2021, 11:07:26 pm »
Pogba: "We know the story. We know it’s Liverpool. Everybody knows it. We know they’re second, they know we’re first. We know if we win we have six points on them, everybody knows that."

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2021, 11:30:51 pm »
I'm a little surprised at people talking down Phillips so much, how many games as he played and how many goals have we conceded? I realise hes probably a championship player but i think hes done well, no risk defending and excellent in the air, obviously not the fastest but he's not really been caught out much for that imo

For me Henderson has to start in midfield, the intensity and pressing always drops a couple of levels when he is not there to drive the team, moving him back weakens the defence and the midfield imo, plus he offers great protection to the defence when playing midfield.

The problem with Henderson in midfield and Phillips/Williams at RCB is Hendo doesn't 'really' trust them and plays most of the game sitting 5 yards from them, this then flows through the whole team, Robbo and Trent sit back 5-10 yards deeper because Hendo isn't at their beck and call, this then puts more pressure on the other two in midfield because they then have less space to operate in because the opposition don't have to cover 5 players in midfield, which then affects the front three because they've now got way less isolation opportunities. 

It's the whole reason we've stopped scoring goals.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Bold Warrior

• Anny Roader
« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2021, 11:43:49 pm »
Seems to be an element of fear on this thread as if its pretty much a foregone conclusion with our dip and the Mancs on a run.Theres a couple of things that makes me doubt this.Firstly we pretty much always turn up against the better sides,even in this patchy season as of 26/12 (the latest big 6 table i could find) shows the Redmen and Spurs both on 10 points with the Mancs the worst of the 6 on 2 points....thats without checking results in the last 2 weeks.I can remember the panelists on the pre matches vs both Leicester and Spurs basically writing us off and lauding the powers of Vardy,Son and Kane without even mentioning the best strike force in Europe over the last few seasons.We werent in any kind of great form when we played these games and we all know what happened.We seem pretty complacent against lower teams at the moment but always seem very motivated against the bigger teams and i can see that being the case on Sunday unless the decisions go badly against us or they get an undeserved,against the run of play goal or two.
On the central defence id go with Nat,who to be fair hasnt played badly at all when called upon.Hes the more aggressive of the two and edges it in the air as well.Had Hendo pulled out a Fabesque performance vs Southampton,him by all means but he looked out of his depth there and was badly missed in midfield.Also on the subject i dont think its helped anyone,especially Fabinho not knowing who his partner is one week to the next.Personally again id have gone Nat and let him build some rhythm and form a partnership with Fabinho.The current chopping and changing feels like the worst possible scenario.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2021, 12:10:37 am »
You do know that it's posable for us to get over 80 points even if we draw or lose on Sunday.

We'd have 33 points after 18 games. We'd need 47 from the remaining 20 games. Whilst I think it's unlikely that any team goes on a big winning run like in previous seasons, surely we think our current squad has a least a chance of getting 47 points from the last 20 games.

I get the importance of the game but a loss or draw on Sunday doesn't kill our title challenge after less than half of the season has been played. The way I'm reading some posters, a significant number of you think that unless we win against United a title win is highly unlikely this season. That's quite the bold prediction when we could only be 3 points off the top with 20 games to go.

47 from 20 is a very big ask mate given we'd likely be going at 36-39 from the first 20 in that scenario, with eight of those 20 with van Dijk and/or Gomez in the team.

Sunday might not be must win but its definitely must not lose in my mind.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:13:07 am by LallanaInPyjamas »

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2021, 12:12:01 am »
Have no fear, your resident actuary is here.  8)

My numbers are confidently predicting a convincing win for us.

3-1.

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2021, 12:15:57 am »
Seems to be an element of fear on this thread as if its pretty much a foregone conclusion with our dip and the Mancs on a run.Theres a couple of things that makes me doubt this.Firstly we pretty much always turn up against the better sides,even in this patchy season as of 26/12 (the latest big 6 table i could find) shows the Redmen and Spurs both on 10 points with the Mancs the worst of the 6 on 2 points....thats without checking results in the last 2 weeks.I can remember the panelists on the pre matches vs both Leicester and Spurs basically writing us off and lauding the powers of Vardy,Son and Kane without even mentioning the best strike force in Europe over the last few seasons.We werent in any kind of great form when we played these games and we all know what happened.We seem pretty complacent against lower teams at the moment but always seem very motivated against the bigger teams and i can see that being the case on Sunday unless the decisions go badly against us or they get an undeserved,against the run of play goal or two.

I agree with this

I think we're actually more likely to win with our recent set of results being what they are.

There's no way we'll be happy with a draw, whereas maybe mentally we'd take that if we'd won the previous few and were clear top. They may be dangerous on the counter but these are there for be got at, they really are. They never look in control of games and a few of their wins have come after dreadful starts.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2021, 12:19:09 am »
So the idea that it doesn't matter if we lose because it's inevitable we'll finish above them easily anyway isn't something I can go along with.

No one is saying it doesn’t matter if we lose. Obviously a win is better.

Also I don’t think it’s inevitable we finish above United if we lose. still Think it’s probable though.

We might lose on Sunday and still win the league. Equally we might win and come 3rd. I’d back us to come Top 2 no matter the result on Sunday
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2021, 12:31:51 am »

Also I don’t think it’s inevitable we finish above United if we lose. still Think it’s probable though.

We might lose on Sunday and still win the league. Equally we might win and come 3rd. I’d back us to come Top 2 no matter the result on Sunday

I think for the title its imperative we win. We can still finish above United with a draw and even a defeat but we will then be hoping the side bounces back from a big disappointment to then put the sort of run together that it hasnt in just under a year.

I wouldnt be confident of chasing down this City side if we were 5 or 6 points behind them with the issues we have with the side.

Its a feint line but I am leaning over to the side that we must win.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2021, 12:35:38 am »

Don't think we come top two with current CB's, it would need  no more injuries to Matip of Fabinho and that looks unlikely.
Really hope we get some cover in, if nothing else it would be great to see fab in midfield with Thiago.

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2021, 12:47:39 am »
You are dead right here man.
This is the moment of our season, we beat these, and we should, we're back on track, we lose and its uphill....its as simple as that.
This is where Klopp earns (again) his corn, United right now are a formidable team, on form, there's no two ways about it, that's why they are first... we beat them they look in the mirror...

I think some of you need to take off your rose tinted glasses regarding our chances of winning league if we lose on Sunday!
City have won their last 4 prem games back 2 back and on current form can see them winning the next 2 easily which will see us behind both Manchester clubs by 5 & 6 points respectively!
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp