The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Membership Renewals 2020/22

(1/13) > >>

Danny Boys Dad:
Anyone else had an email from the club saying that they can't automatically process membership renewals because of a 'systems upgrade'? Can't see anything in other threads but the members thread seems to be all about herd immunity at the moment  ???

Doesn't sound like much of an upgrade, or are they checking details while they do the renewals?

If you can't renew memberships until the end of July they can't do the autocup until after that can they?

stoz:
My missus had an email, but it was specifically to do with the fact that she has her membership renewed by Direct Debit.

Apparently they can no longer do this now, and she has to take out a new membership and then they will swap the credits over. They say more details will be sent later.

swoopy:
Probably due to the switch of ticket systems

stoz:

--- Quote from: swoopy on June 26, 2020, 12:57:45 pm ---Probably due to the switch of ticket systems

--- End quote ---
I think they probably want to get away from Direct Debits, and the system upgrade is a convenient excuse. There can't be too many members left who pay this way anyway, and it's probably an inconvenience to them for a small amount of payments.

Danny Boys Dad:

--- Quote from: stoz on June 26, 2020, 12:57:28 pm ---My missus had an email, but it was specifically to do with the fact that she has her membership renewed by Direct Debit.

Apparently they can no longer do this now, and she has to take out a new membership and then they will swap the credits over. They say more details will be sent later.

--- End quote ---

My email mentions direct debits as well.

What's wrong with direct debits? I think they cost the club something so maybe that's why they don't like them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version