Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247608 times)

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jose Mourinho is a knob and this is the LAUGH AT MANCHESTER UNITED THREAD
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2016, 07:44:40 pm »
Do they have to give the 3 game Premier League trophy back now?
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2016, 07:45:22 pm »
man city could have been 4 up at half time if they had aquero. there were goals in that first half for him without a doubt.

they got a gift of a goal to get them back in it but as soon as city settled down again they started to batter them again in the second half where again Aquero was missed badly. the aimless punted freek kicks in the last 15 minutes up to the likes of Fellaini was pathetic.. like watching west brom under pulis.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2016, 07:47:18 pm »
Cantona where for art thou you smug fecker?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2016, 07:49:15 pm »

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2016, 08:00:01 pm »
Its Jamie Jackson I feel sorry for. Picks a mixed side full of United players, calls Mourinhio over Guardiola a no-brainer, watches United get well beat at home as their side cowers in their own half.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2016, 08:08:07 pm »
I'm a Liverpool fan but until we beat Leicester I don't want to celebrate their loss yet this happens very often when United get found out and we do fuck all.
Wool.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2016, 08:08:51 pm »
On the ale in...Chorley.  ;D

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2016, 08:09:20 pm »
I was looking through redcafe threads to see their reaction, and as usual, there is a bunch of posters who are making excuses for Mourinho ;D Apparently, it is the players that let him down. Yes, that is perhaps true, some were shocking, but the opposite is also true. Mourinho let the players down by selecting the wrong team, using players in the wrong positions and having flat out no clue what to do other than "be tight at the back and counter" or "hoof it up".

There is also a group who are saying "ManCity had a better squad than us and they still have a better squad". It's funny that this is a complaint given that they have been spending 100s of millions for years now. Do they really think that if Mourinho was managing ManCity and Guardiola was managing this ManU, they would watch the same game? ManU have arguably world's best keeper in De Gea, Pogba, Ibra, Mikh... (sp?), Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin, Schweini, Martial etc. There is so much attacking talent there.

Between the two Manchester clubs, the squads are largely of equal quality for me.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »
On the ale in...Chorley.  ;D

Nah, they'll all be hiding Dave. You only see the plastic twats out here when they win mate. ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2016, 08:12:58 pm »
Adam McKola on BT Sports crying about Rashford not starting. Get used to it under shitcoat fuckwit.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2016, 08:13:33 pm »
Pogba is slow & lazy, and gets found out against any decent opposition in a midfield two.

In other news, Higuain scored 2 goals in the first 10 minutes today, and Pjanic got the 3rd. Juventus still can't stop laughing.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2016, 08:14:37 pm »
Who knows, who cares?

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »
Nah, they'll all be hiding Dave. You only see the plastic twats out here when they win mate. ;D
They're all the same, J...c*nt would been in here if we'd have got beat...fuckin nap.

You out on the ale later...have a good one if so...watch out for them wsps la..little c*nts they're. ;D

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2016, 08:17:27 pm »
I agree man but we're laughing from below. Hopefully Klopp does the right thing over the coming weeks and we get into good shape

You are an embarrassment to yourself.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2016, 08:23:52 pm »
They're all the same, J...c*nt would been in here if we'd have got beat...fuckin nap.

You out on the ale later...have a good one if so...watch out for them wsps la..little c*nts they're. ;D

Yeah goin to nip to the local in a bit for a few. They've got an 80's night on, so I'll be able to feel young again for a few hours. ;D

As for wasps, had to kill one of the little feckers while I was eating my dinner outside the other day. Would not keep away from my double chocolate mousse. ;D

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2016, 08:26:39 pm »
Schmeichel brands Guardiola's football as boring. Said he was 'lucky' with Barca and that Bayern was 'boring'..... Still beats United with a weakened side. The arrogance of ex-United players is unbelievable - but it's the astonishing thick as pigshit attitudes they have towards rivals where hilarity ensues.

Has there ever been a thicker pundit than Peter Schmeichel. I doubt he could even count his age.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/09/08/57d14a2746163f28378b4577.html

Twat.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:33:56 am by mattD »

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2016, 08:28:16 pm »

Has there ever been a more thick pundit than Peter Schmeichel. I doubt he could even count his age.

Unfortunately, yes. Loads on par with him as well.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2016, 08:28:46 pm »
Andy Tates views of the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lJqL-GMmk
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2016, 08:30:19 pm »
Yeah goin to nip to the local in a bit for a few. They've got an 80's night on, so I'll be able to feel young again for a few hours. ;D

As for wasps, had to kill one of the little feckers while I was eating my dinner outside the other day. Would not keep away from my double chocolate mousse. ;D
Have fun la. :wave

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2016, 08:33:49 pm »
can't wait to smash them off the park
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2016, 08:40:35 pm »
Schmeichel brands Guardiola's football as boring. Said he was 'lucky' with Barca and that Bayern was 'boring'..... Still beats United with a weakened side. The arrogance of ex-United players is unbelievable - but it's the astonishing thick as pigshit attitudes they have towards rivals where hilarity ensues.

Has there ever been a more thick pundit than Peter Schmeichel. I doubt he could even count his age.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/09/08/57d14a2746163f28378b4577.html

Twat.

I saw that. And was honestly surprised. You could read that from a teenager on a forum, but he is not young, and he is a football person. If he really watched Pep's Barca and Bayern, the only thing boring about their games was the INEVITABILITY of the result. It felt like the opposition had no chance most of the time. That bored some, but football on display was often exquisite with many shots on goal. He should watch Bayern's matches under Guardiola if he thinks it was boring.

He is repeating the same cliche comments. Trapattoni said the same thing last year, that Pep's teams don't shoot often, keep the ball for the sake of it etc. Bayern had countless shots vs Atletico Madrid, vs Arsenal, vs any team. So almost every factual data counter these views, yet, either these people are bitter or extremely dense.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2016, 08:44:17 pm »
Have fun la. :wave

Will do mate. Look after yourself.  :wave

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2016, 08:53:17 pm »
anyone have a video of ferguson after the game?

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2016, 08:55:07 pm »
I saw that. And was honestly surprised. You could read that from a teenager on a forum, but he is not young, and he is a football person. If he really watched Pep's Barca and Bayern, the only thing boring about their games was the INEVITABILITY of the result. It felt like the opposition had no chance most of the time. That bored some, but football on display was often exquisite with many shots on goal. He should watch Bayern's matches under Guardiola if he thinks it was boring.

He is repeating the same cliche comments. Trapattoni said the same thing last year, that Pep's teams don't shoot often, keep the ball for the sake of it etc. Bayern had countless shots vs Atletico Madrid, vs Arsenal, vs any team. So almost every factual data counter these views, yet, either these people are bitter or extremely dense.

nothing boring about the two finals where they stuff manchester united. Peps barcelona also produced  the best display of football i ever saw in that 5-0 win over real madrid. how is that boring?

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2016, 09:03:10 pm »

But I thought he wanted Pep Guardiola to bring a Barca style of play to Old Trafford?

Offline AnfieldCat

• All Hail the Sworn Enemy of WoodisonDog!
  • Kopite
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2016, 09:03:19 pm »

I know hes probably just acting at this stage but I really do enjoy a bit of Andy Tate after a defeat.

'IT MEANS NUFFINK'

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2016, 09:06:15 pm »
But I thought he wanted Pep Guardiola to bring a Barca style of play to Old Trafford?

what a pathetic person. thinks he is a celebrity

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2016, 09:14:10 pm »
Ahh so that's why he was benching Mkhitaryan ... What a strange game to give him his debut
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2016, 09:17:16 pm »
Gotta laugh at them at rougecafe saying Pogba isn't good enough to play in a 2 man midfield. :lmao The most expensive player in the world folks!

Offline Halibut-Thumb

• I apologise for my shit user name and piss-poor spelling. You know, my friends and family tell me they are surprised I couldn't think of anything better. Ah well, such is life.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • Lesbian ham?
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2016, 09:19:49 pm »
City weren't at their best today but they showed that a quality teams who takes the game to the Mancs this year will find them out. Their midfield was utter shite like it has been for a long time now. They have individual quality in attack but you simply can't expect to concede that much possession and give away the ball in transition against top sides. I expect Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and the Ev to give them really tough matches this year, and I feel very confident already about our upcoming match against them. They are effective but they aren't dominant and they will loose their smug confident aura quickly with a few shite results.
In Soviet Russia, fish fingers you.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2016, 09:26:17 pm »
Could have been a lot uglier, then when we were gifted a way back in Zlatan spurns two great opportunities for 2-2. Got a bit more even after half time but we never threatened their lead and they were far far better tactically. So disappointing to have set up the way we did before that opening goal, camped in our own half. Mourinho standard in big games of course but usually he's not that bad in the home ones.

Give it a couple of months and you'll be set up like that every game.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2016, 09:31:18 pm »
Could have been a lot uglier, then when we were gifted a way back in Zlatan spurns two great opportunities for 2-2. Got a bit more even after half time but we never threatened their lead and they were far far better tactically. So disappointing to have set up the way we did before that opening goal, camped in our own half. Mourinho standard in big games of course but usually he's not that bad in the home ones.

Wrong thread

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2016, 09:36:14 pm »
Gotta laugh at them at rougecafe saying Pogba isn't good enough to play in a 2 man midfield. :lmao The most expensive player in the world folks!
The perfect way to play Pogba is to not give him too many defensive duties. So get a 2 man midfield in behind him and play him in front and let him use his abilities to help control the midfield while also giving him free reign to go forward. There was a stat when he was at Juve that he made the most forward runs from midfield (might have been runs into the box) in the whole of Europe

What's stopping this from happening?

ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2016, 09:46:40 pm »
The perfect way to play Pogba is to not give him too many defensive duties. So get a 2 man midfield in behind him and play him in front and let him use his abilities to help control the midfield while also giving him free reign to go forward. There was a stat when he was at Juve that he made the most forward runs from midfield (might have been runs into the box) in the whole of Europe

ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH

May Rooneh reign in their team for a long long time!

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2016, 09:49:25 pm »

ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH

Pogba would need to massively improve his goalscoring record if he is to play the No.10 role in Mourinho's setup.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2016, 09:55:57 pm »
Usual post match blame it on the player's from Maureen I see.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2016, 10:13:42 pm »
can't wait to smash them off the park

Speaking of smashing.

Just got back into manc.  red mancs don't take defeat to the blue mancs well.  Lots of aggro in town and scuffles, police sirens going off all over.

Love Derby day here. 

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2016, 10:21:28 pm »
Anyway about the footy.

Thought mourinho got it very wrong with his selection. Trying to be clever and kiboshed the mancs chances of getting a result. No pace in the team bar the fat fuck Valencia and even he's on his last legs.

And even when they introduced abit with rashford, the other old bastards in the team, had run out of steam and ideas.

Brilliant well done. 

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2016, 10:22:28 pm »

I'm still laughing at how they paid that much for a player they gave away for free!  :lmao

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2016, 10:26:33 pm »
I'm still laughing at how they paid that much for a player they gave away for free!  :lmao

Such spurious nonsense.  They didn't give him away for free... they got £1.5m for him  :jong