Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5736535 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Arsenal Thread
« Reply #45040 on: May 27, 2017, 11:31:34 am »
If it was the old days of the big 4 (06-09) certainly be cheering you guys to high heaven, but its every man for himself with competition so high now.

I think winning the FA cup could be massive boost for you guys, Chelsea already won the league so winning FA cup wouldn't really be massive deal to them.

I'd rather Arsenal win it than Chelsea win another bloody double myself mate. 

Plus Chelsea fans are a set of absolute c*nts.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #45041 on: May 27, 2017, 11:36:45 am »
Couldn't care less about the final:

Red London sh*te vs Blue London sh*te

:wave
Linudden.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #45042 on: May 27, 2017, 11:39:54 am »
Please Arsenal do us all a favour today. Can't have those c*nts celebrating another trophy.

Offline Ashburton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45043 on: May 27, 2017, 12:15:19 pm »
Thanks for the good wishes

Going to be difficult for the defensive side of the team and Wenger has some big calls to make, hopefully we rise to the occasion and give a moment of glory for the summer. Or at least give Chelsea one heck of a game

I love the optimism, but we've been battered against anyone decent this season, and no Koscielny will be a major loss.  Personally I'm expecting a 4-1 with Chelsea ruthlessly hitting us on the counter - a back three of Holding, Gabriel and Monreal against an in form Hazard, Costa and Pedro doesn't bode well - not to mention the lack of balance in the side for the most of the season.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Ramsey right wing like last season, Xhaka and Coquelin centre mid to try to protect the defence, and Sanchez, Ozil and Welbeck ahead of them.

I can't imagine why any non AFC fan would want Chelsea to win, but such is modern football, lets hope we get a surprise result today - I've got plenty of friends travelling to the game today but few are confident. 

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45044 on: May 27, 2017, 12:17:18 pm »
I think Wenger has to go with a similar team to the one he picked against Chelsea near the start of the season. Obviously Cazorla's injured, so he can't play exactly the same team but I think he has to go with Welbeck or Sanchez up front.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45045 on: May 27, 2017, 12:24:09 pm »
Sorry guys it's nothing personal but i am all for Arsenal loosing and chaos at your club, means one less club we need to worry about next year.  :wave

Winning the FA Cup is great but it won't make any difference whatsoever to Arsenal going forward. They won't be able to attract better players off the back of winning it and their current better players won't be any more convinced to stay because of it.

Maybe we will have to worry about them next year, maybe we wont, but either way it won't be because of the FA Cup.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45046 on: May 27, 2017, 01:46:07 pm »
Wenger is pissed.

"I don't mind criticism because we are in a public job," he told BBC Sport's Football Focus before Saturday's FA Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley.

"I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don't deserve."

He added: "The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it.

"The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

"A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern society it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision."

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
« Reply #45047 on: May 27, 2017, 02:05:37 pm »
Winning is still winning!!! At the end of the day when it comes to progressing they can say yes we are struggling but we stilling winning trophies.

Personally i really don't care for either team, the weakest link is Arsenal in top 6 for me. So if they can suffer a blow here and be embarrassed which will affect there summer transfers and the mood around the club.

Chelsea loosing.....meh we won the title this is just added bonus for them.

Yeah Arsenal fan maybe better but i don't support either club so...means nothing to me personally.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #45048 on: May 27, 2017, 02:10:30 pm »
I hope Arsenal win, but alas I think theyll likely get beaten,  with those defenders missing especialy problematic.  But maybe they can gut it out and pick 'em off!

Anyway, doubt I'll get to see it, part of it clashes withe Pokal final I think, plus I gotta go shopping at some point today which takes a far higher piority :D

Offline Steady Eddie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #45049 on: May 27, 2017, 02:21:06 pm »
Wenger is pissed.

He needs a bit of bite, has been his biggest weakness not having that 'edge' - however half of what he says there is shite.....i suspect the Arsenal fans are just pleased to see a bit of passion.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45050 on: May 27, 2017, 02:28:41 pm »
I think this will be Wenger last ever game as manager.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45051 on: May 27, 2017, 02:46:56 pm »
It's going to be a long summer for you

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #45052 on: May 27, 2017, 03:18:14 pm »
Wouldn't be the worst thing to see Sanchez go out on a high note before his move.

Wenger does deserve a lot more respect than he's currently getting, and it seems very likely he'll be staying for another two years so hopefully they start to give him the respect he deserves as their greatest manager and the best manager they could realistically get.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Old No7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45053 on: May 27, 2017, 03:25:07 pm »

I think you'll be seeing him next season, think that contract was signed a while back, the club have just been waiting for some good news to announce it off the back of

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45054 on: May 27, 2017, 03:27:39 pm »
Sanchez to city or Bayern is looks like. Will be a huge loss to them. Almost as bad as it was for us losing suarez.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Old No7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45055 on: May 27, 2017, 03:27:46 pm »
their greatest manager

The ghost of Herbert Chapman says hello

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45056 on: May 27, 2017, 03:51:12 pm »
The ghost of Herbert Chapman says hello

You obviously don't remember the airships flying over Highbury with banners on
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Old No7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45057 on: May 27, 2017, 04:02:33 pm »
You obviously don't remember the airships flying over Highbury with banners on

:lmao

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45058 on: May 27, 2017, 07:24:09 pm »
Congratulations lads, well deserved, were the better side by a mile. I'm not usually envious of you lot, but 3rd FA Cup in 4 years is a very good achievement.

You end up pissing on London Everton's season as well :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:25:54 pm by deFacto »

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #45059 on: May 27, 2017, 07:25:41 pm »
Well deserved ;)

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45060 on: May 27, 2017, 07:26:18 pm »
Best I've seen Arsenal play for ages.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #45061 on: May 27, 2017, 07:26:42 pm »
now give him that new 2 year deal  ;D

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45062 on: May 27, 2017, 07:26:44 pm »
Congrats!  :D

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45063 on: May 27, 2017, 07:27:22 pm »
FA Cup kings.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45064 on: May 27, 2017, 07:27:58 pm »
Superb ending for Arsenal that. Just when Spurs think they've got the bragging rights over Arsenal for a season and denied again.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45065 on: May 27, 2017, 07:29:08 pm »
Congrats Arsenal.

Wenger boo boys will be quiet now and Arsene can sign that new deal.

Delays them getting a Simeone type calibre manager for the next 2 years.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #45066 on: May 27, 2017, 07:30:13 pm »
Superb ending for Arsenal that. Just when Spurs think they've got the bragging rights over Arsenal for a season and denied again.

A trophy is a trophy, fair enough. That's what football's about but I still wouldn't say that their bragging rights have been denied. At present, Spurs are still miles ahead of Arsenal in all aspects.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45067 on: May 27, 2017, 07:30:45 pm »
Wenger in!!!!
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45068 on: May 27, 2017, 07:35:27 pm »
Well done Arsene!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #45069 on: May 27, 2017, 07:36:40 pm »
Congrats! :wave

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #45070 on: May 27, 2017, 07:37:24 pm »
A trophy is a trophy, fair enough. That's what football's about but I still wouldn't say that their bragging rights have been denied. At present, Spurs are still miles ahead of Arsenal in all aspects.

Not in number of trophies won they aren't, and that's what counts.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45071 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40:30 pm »
Wenger is Arsenal.
Arsenal is Wenger.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #45072 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40:39 pm »
Wenger's fa cup record is brilliant, wins it every three years on average.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45073 on: May 27, 2017, 07:42:11 pm »
Hopefully wenger stays now! Congrats Arse

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #45074 on: May 27, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »
Not in number of trophies won they aren't, and that's what counts.

Exactly.

Well done to the RAWK Gooners.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45075 on: May 27, 2017, 07:43:04 pm »
Well done Arsenal.
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #45076 on: May 27, 2017, 07:44:57 pm »
Exactly.

Well done to the RAWK Gooners.

Manchester United have won more trophies than us this season. You'd agree that they've been a better team this season?

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #45077 on: May 27, 2017, 07:46:36 pm »
Manchester United have won more trophies than us this season. You'd agree that they've been a better team this season?

They haven't been better by any stretch of the imagination but I'd take their season over ours any day of the week.

Well in Arsenal fans of course! Well deserved.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #45078 on: May 27, 2017, 07:46:41 pm »

They've more trophies than us full stop. 

That's the aim.  Everything else is fluff.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #45079 on: May 27, 2017, 07:46:57 pm »

They've had a better season than us.

You must think Everton had a better season than us in 2005.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.