Trendisnotdestiny
15 (13.8%)
Sarge vs
15 (13.8%)
tubby
13 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: February 26, 2018, 06:28:44 pm

Author Topic: All time LFC Draft - Matches 1-4  (Read 6464 times)

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
Re: All time LFC Draft - Matches 1-4
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2018, 09:47:59 pm »
Post-match interview from PhaseOfPlay:

"I'd like to congratulate Viva's team on their result. If they were twice as good as us, then we were half as good as double the square root of the cosine of Salah's fat arse. I thought the lads did fairly well, but once the crowd started laughing at Kevin's perm, his confidence was shot. I thought that the VAR decision was suspect, especially as they were watching an episode of Coronation Street, and one of the offside lines on it was actually a streak of Chicken Korma sauce that splashed onto the screen. I also would like the FA to look into the wheelbarrows of brown envelopes that Viva was spotted bringing into the ref's locker room before the game.

In the face of today's result, I have offered my resignation to the board.

They said 'Who are you?'

I think that says it all"
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2018, 09:57:37 pm »
Post-match interview from PhaseOfPlay:

"I'd like to congratulate Viva's team on their result. If they were twice as good as us, then we were half as good as double the square root of the cosine of Salah's fat arse. I thought the lads did fairly well, but once the crowd started laughing at Kevin's perm, his confidence was shot. I thought that the VAR decision was suspect, especially as they were watching an episode of Coronation Street, and one of the offside lines on it was actually a streak of Chicken Korma sauce that splashed onto the screen. I also would like the FA to look into the wheelbarrows of brown envelopes that Viva was spotted bringing into the ref's locker room before the game.

In the face of today's result, I have offered my resignation to the board.

They said 'Who are you?'

I think that says it all"

;D

Previously unseen footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyQ1UFqnuLQ
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2018, 10:00:01 pm »
Oh Wow!  That was my entire strategy, go offensive and nick a player here and there... get stronger as I go!

Did not know this was not a standard process.

The only ever time we did it before that one was the Domino draft. I like the concept of it, but I can imagine it getting a bit tiring if we did it every draft. Hazell is the boss here though, so it's up to him whether he wants it to be a part of this draft  :)

I think we should keep teams as they are, given the nature of this one. Unless there's a unanimous call for the alternative.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2018, 12:06:04 am »
So are Matches 1-4 now done?

No, vote for me!!!

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2018, 01:16:29 am »
I think we should keep teams as they are, given the nature of this one. Unless there's a unanimous call for the alternative.

Well then, I like to thank the academy, Oprah, Wankplanks and Jizzmongruels everywhere and the Ghost of Luis Garcia...

Wait? Are you telling me there is still a chance (Obligatory Dumb and Dumber gif)?

Btw, Hazell your team is pretty formidable - well out!
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2018, 01:18:20 am »
Well then, I like to thank the academy, Oprah, Wankplanks and Jizzmongruels everywhere and the Ghost of Luis Garcia...

Wait? Are you telling me there is still a chance (Obligatory Dumb and Dumber gif)?

Btw, Hazell your team is pretty formidable - well out!

You’ve as much chance as I’ve got mate.

Offline Saint Kopite

• but Greavesie's in the Main Stand
  • Legacy Fan
  • “By what right does the wolf judge the lion?”
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2018, 11:02:18 am »

I feel we should have it.

Kinda keeps people interested in the game.

Also, adds to the fun. Not to mention, it would be a damn shame to have a Final where so many great LFC players miss out.
A Liverbird upon my chest, we are the men of Shankly's best. A team that plays the Liverpool way, and wins the championship in May.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2018, 12:48:50 pm »

Also, adds to the fun. Not to mention, it would be a damn shame to have a Final where so many great LFC players miss out.

This was my piece too.  It seems odd that we wouldn't do it for a thin draft like one team, but we would "experiment" with it in all-world draft where there are so many players that could hold their own.

Nevertheless, I agree with Chakan.  My days are numbered, so my personal biases aside; quite happy to get pummeled in the next round.
I go to my Wankplank strategy of putdowns, latent hostility, and playful obsequiousness.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2018, 02:26:14 pm »
This was my piece too.  It seems odd that we wouldn't do it for a thin draft like one team, but we would "experiment" with it in all-world draft where there are so many players that could hold their own.

Nevertheless, I agree with Chakan.  My days are numbered, so my personal biases aside; quite happy to get pummeled in the next round.
I go to my Wankplank strategy of putdowns, latent hostility, and playful obsequiousness.

What?!? I'm going to win this thing!

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2018, 07:26:20 pm »
So I can steal one of Tubbys players?

If so lads what ya think, have my eye on two.

That was a one-off experiment for the all-time draft. Not too sure whether it was a success or not! Personally, I'd like to see who wins this one with the team they originally drafted.

Any more thoughts?

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2018, 08:07:21 pm »
Any more thoughts?

I'm easy either way.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2018, 09:09:02 pm »
Happy to go as it is, but would happily do steals if thats what the majority want. WouldnMt add it into every draft though.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2018, 10:17:22 pm »
More steals than not, but I am biased.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2018, 10:27:26 pm »
Think we'll just keep it as it is, will get the quarter finals set up.

Cheers.