Author Topic: Sunderland  (Read 178935 times)

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sunderland
« Reply #640 on: April 3, 2017, 01:23:21 pm »
I think he means fake outrage.

I don't think a normal person jokes about slapping someone 'even though they're a woman' just because they've asked an awkward question though. Beyond inappropriate, and quite revealing to me.
He's put news in quotes and called it fake media bollocks.

Moyes wasn't joking though, was he? Probably said it in a stern tone.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #641 on: April 3, 2017, 01:25:41 pm »
Moyes during the presser:
Spoiler
[close]

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #642 on: April 3, 2017, 01:26:03 pm »
People who say he was joking? I could see the point if he was flying up the table and they'd won the game, but it's obvious he's saying it in a passive aggressive tone.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #643 on: April 3, 2017, 01:45:51 pm »
Feel a bit sorry for Moyes..just don't think he can cut it at the top level  ..Sunderland are going nowhere with him apart from down and will dispense with his services as soon as they do (if not sooner) so its a question of where he goes next....he'd found his ideal club with Everton...his workaday pragmatic style of football and dour underdog personality fitted them like a glove and if he'd have had any sense he should have stayed there.....as it is, the disastrous spell at Utd put him and his confidence back years...he should have disappeared for a while after that, let the wounds heal and re-emerged with a bit of dignity...but his stint in Spain compounded his woes. Needs to step back from the game for a bit imo......as for the 'news' story?...more fake-media bollocks, existing only to bait clicks and cause faux-outrage....file under Mike Parry's James Bond cack at the weekend

So you think the "media" made up the "story" just to get clicks?

I suppose his "apology" was also "fake" then?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #644 on: April 3, 2017, 01:56:38 pm »
Fuck me. That is indefensible behaviour. To actually say 'even though you're a woman'. That just shows the true character of the man. An insecure bully who doesn't like being out of his comfort zone and a man who thinks he's above reproach. Would he have said that to a male reporter who was bigger than him and younger than him? Would he fuck. He's threatened a woman because he seemingly didn't like the questions she asked him...even though her job as a reporter is to ask such questions.

He's a c*nt. I said this back in November, on the very top post on the 13th page:

Moyes' mask continues to slip. When he was at Everton he was still an annoying little beaut but he wasn't too bad. The more he fails the more bitter he gets and I think he's an odious man. I used to think he was harmless but nah, he's a tit.

They are down and they won't come back up for a long time.

I don't like quoting myself at all but I had to here. He's a fucking bellend. He should be sacked, but in some ways that will spare his bluff. You know at some point he would bleat on about how he didn't really relegate Sunderland, he could have turned it around and that he was sacked too soon. c*nt. Fucking c*nt of a man.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #645 on: April 3, 2017, 02:06:06 pm »
This could honestly be a Limmy sketch.

Offline Jfor83

• Main Stander
« Reply #646 on: April 3, 2017, 02:06:36 pm »
Haha moysie what a fucking strap on!

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: April 3, 2017, 02:46:19 pm »
British managers really are c*nts aren't they? Aside from the likes of Howe and Rodgers, I'd piss myself laughing if I was Spanish or German seeing the absolute bell pieces who make up football management in this country.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: April 3, 2017, 02:48:08 pm »
British managers really are c*nts aren't they? Aside from the likes of Howe and Rodgers, I'd piss myself laughing if I was Spanish or German seeing the absolute bell pieces who make up football management in this country.

Cracked me up hearing one of the Brits on the Everton bench shouting "WINNERS!" every time there was a contested header. Pub league style that!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #649 on: April 3, 2017, 02:52:45 pm »
That's a shocker from Moyes, surely he's going to get some punishment for that.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: April 3, 2017, 02:54:59 pm »
That's a shocker from Moyes, surely he's going to get some punishment for that.

Not only is he a shit impersonator of Ferguson as a manager, but also as a bully.

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #651 on: April 3, 2017, 02:55:11 pm »
Amazing that Everton's "best" manager in the past 20 years (without actually winning anything) has actually been proven to be utter shite!
He now stands on the brink of being sacked for the 3rd time in 3 years!

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: April 3, 2017, 02:55:12 pm »
Cracked me up hearing one of the Brits on the Everton bench shouting "WINNERS!" every time there was a contested header. Pub league style that!

Sums up the neanderthal bell pieces to a tee. Moyes epitomises the LMA old boys network of British football perfectly - a bunch of sexist prigs who love their route one caveman tactics and despise everything foreign.

Is it really a shock to see Moyes intimidating a female reporter considering the cabal he derives from? Absolutely not.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #653 on: April 3, 2017, 03:04:17 pm »
What a strange man he is.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #654 on: April 3, 2017, 03:15:19 pm »
Probably thought he was still at the Mancs; would have got away with it there.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #655 on: April 3, 2017, 03:16:14 pm »

Wait, what?  This happened on saturday, or during Moyes's time?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: April 3, 2017, 03:23:48 pm »
Wait, what?  This happened on saturday, or during Moyes's time?

This saturday. First half, heard it a couple of times when Milner was contesting headers by the mic on the half way line.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #657 on: April 3, 2017, 03:29:25 pm »
This saturday. First half, heard it a couple of times when Milner was contesting headers by the mic on the half way line.

That's amazing. It's an entire club that has been Moysified. It'll take years to disinfect them.  That's the prospect facing Sunderland right now.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: April 3, 2017, 04:06:34 pm »
Seriously, I wish this was Hodgson and not Moyes.  Moyes is a laughing stock already to the whole world and respected by few. This outburst is just another nail into his coffin.

On the other hand only us Liverpool fans and a few well informed others know how much of a fucking Fraud and ignorant shitehouse Roy is.

Wonder if Moysey had a cheeky smile on his face when he told sparks she was 'gonna get a slap'?  Vicky Sparks has accepted his apology but it would be good to hear from her and she can tell us if it was said in a joking manner with smiles all round.

Not defending gollum here like, just wondering if he did say it with malice and aggression or as a joke and smiles.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #662 on: April 3, 2017, 05:18:23 pm »
Looks 'shopped.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: April 3, 2017, 05:26:15 pm »
Always thought he was a bit of a bellend despite having an Anatolian lamb face.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #664 on: April 3, 2017, 06:03:23 pm »
Well that was a bit sinister.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: April 3, 2017, 06:17:14 pm »

Yeah, he might and I mean "Might" have got away with it if it wasn't for his after comment.

The "Be careful the next time you come in" was well moody.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: April 3, 2017, 06:31:16 pm »
Also can someone tell me how come he didn't get the sack yet. He has been the worst manager in the PL.
What's Sunderland thinking seriously, that he will save them in the end? Or do they think he is the man to do the job next year and bring them back to the PL?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #667 on: April 3, 2017, 06:41:13 pm »
Also can someone tell me how come he didn't get the sack yet. He has been the worst manager in the PL.
What's Sunderland thinking seriously, that he will save them in the end? Or do they think he is the man to do the job next year and bring them back to the PL?

Think Ellis Short has long since stopped giving a shit unfortunately for the fans.

Online Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #668 on: April 3, 2017, 06:44:11 pm »
Storm in a tea cup type stuff from what I can see

Obviously he shouldn't have said it, but having watched the video, and having listened to the tone of the exchange, I wouldn't say it was as sinister or threatening as some people are making out. Sparks was actually laughing - which I don't think she would have done if she felt Moyes was being serious and actually threatening her

He's apologized for it. No more to see here really. People saying he should get the sack? Get a grip FFS
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: April 3, 2017, 06:50:19 pm »
Should be sacked just for the way the season has gone for them but when you add this into the mix it's unbelievable that he hasn't been. I suppose it's not quite as bad as employing and playing a paedophile like last season though, so at least they're improving a little bit.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: April 3, 2017, 06:52:42 pm »
Should have been sacked after his first press conference

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #671 on: April 3, 2017, 07:01:30 pm »
Hope he doesn't get sacked, the Championship is where he belongs. Absolute bang average manager who's achieved next to nothing.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #672 on: April 3, 2017, 07:03:12 pm »
He's apologized.

She's laughed because she'd kick his ass if he did try it.. :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: April 3, 2017, 07:04:43 pm »

Obviously he shouldn't have said it, but having watched the video, and having listened to the tone of the exchange, I wouldn't say it was as sinister or threatening as some people are making out. Sparks was actually laughing - which I don't think she would have done if she felt Moyes was being serious and actually threatening her

He's apologized for it. No more to see here really. People saying he should get the sack?

Kind of where I'm at too. Initially I wasn't aware of the context and thought it was fucking disgraceful but having listened it to it, not as bad as I thought. I can certainly understand how some would be highly offended by it.

Online Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #674 on: April 3, 2017, 07:06:51 pm »

It actually wasn't though
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #675 on: April 3, 2017, 07:08:27 pm »
It is quite odd seeing the reaction to this. Niall Quinn and others saying because of the stressful and bad situation Sunderland are in Moyes' comments stem from that. No, not remotely. If he had told her to fuck off then maybe that would be stress. Not acceptable, but it wouldn't be a threat. He said explicitly that she needs to be careful because even though she's a woman she could still be on the receiving end of an assault.

It has nothing to do with the predicament Sunderland are in. It's all to do with Moyes being a twat.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: April 3, 2017, 07:10:04 pm »

He's apologized for it. No more to see here really. People saying he should get the sack? Get a grip FFS

I disagree with this. I've watched it a few times now, I don't think you should read too much into her laughing. What do you expect her to do - she's a young, freelance (and hence dispensible) female journalist being put in an extremely awkward position by a high profile Premier League manager in what is still an extremely male dominated industry. It's quite a common first reaction when you're the victim of sexist bullying in the workplace by a 'superior' to laugh it off so as not to jeapordise your career by causing a scene or not being seen as 'up for a laugh' like your male colleagues are.

Even if for some reason you take his threat to beat her or his casual sexism as 100% good natured, the threat (even with his forced laughter) from someone in his position for her to not do her job properly (in order to help him out in future) is still bang out of order.

Online Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #677 on: April 3, 2017, 07:12:25 pm »
I have only seen the transcript, but I am struggling to understand how what he said could be acceptable on any level. That is absolutely baffling.

He has basically threatened to slap her there and then, and then warned her that he could in the future!

Oh dear.

How does he keep his job after this?

I think you might be overreacting a little

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #678 on: April 3, 2017, 07:14:37 pm »
Should get sacked for it.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #679 on: April 3, 2017, 07:15:51 pm »
It actually wasn't though

His "be careful" after was a bit, though. He wouldn't say it to a bloke.