Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115280 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2020, 08:12:15 pm »
this is fair though
Losing all your cup credits (and any aways I assume too) seems harsh to me if the only ST benefit you're getting is the home league games. Unless I'm understanding the way it all works wrongly.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2020, 08:29:05 pm »
this is fair though
Home credits understandable.. but to lose all away and cup credits? Seems harsh unless I misunderstanding here
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2020, 08:34:55 pm »
Away credits is harsh but home cup credits wont effect him as season ticket holders get 200 chances to sign up with no credits before members anyway.  :o

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2020, 09:36:06 pm »
Oh yeah but the OP sounded like he wasn’t allowed to transfer his membership credits to another person which is fair. No issue with someone keeping away credits if it’s proven they’ve been buying them too

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2020, 09:47:41 pm »
Oh yeah but the OP sounded like he wasn’t allowed to transfer his membership credits to another person which is fair. No issue with someone keeping away credits if it’s proven they’ve been buying them too
That’s how I understood it too - his mate, who now has a Season Ticket, wanted to transfer his previous Membership credits over to him?

If the club has said no to that, then I’d completely agree with them.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2020, 10:18:34 pm »
That’s how I understood it too - his mate, who now has a Season Ticket, wanted to transfer his previous Membership credits over to him?

If the club has said no to that, then I’d completely agree with them.
I read it that the poster's mate got an ST but wasn't allowed to put all his own credits onto it and also couldn't transfer them to him (the guy writing the post) so just lost them all. Probably fair you can't transfer them to someone else but to not be allowed to keep them yourself is very harsh.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 10:20:46 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2020, 10:37:14 pm »
I read it that the poster's mate got an ST but wasn't allowed to put all his own credits onto it and also couldn't transfer them to him (the guy writing the post) so just lost them all. Probably fair you can't transfer them to someone else but to not be allowed to keep them yourself is very harsh.
yeah transferring onto a new a ST seems fair but transferring to a different person all together, that’s a big no. People could be selling cards for thousands

Offline reddragon

• Main Stander
« Reply #127 on: March 4, 2020, 09:20:54 pm »
still no news?

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #128 on: March 7, 2020, 07:31:10 pm »
Bought my ticket for today in the late members sales. Someone came over and said I was sitting in his seat. He showed me the card he’d been given and a piece of paper with the seat/row. I said he must’ve been given the wrong details and if he wanted me to move he’d have to speak to a steward!!
It got sorted in the end as there was an empty seat next to me..the guy said it was his “family’s” ST. Probably the owner got confused with what tickets had been sold via the exchange

There needs to be more restrictions on how many people you can pass a ST too going forward (as has been mentioned). Loads of day trippers around me in the kop today
« Last Edit: March 7, 2020, 07:34:35 pm by ScubaSteve »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: March 7, 2020, 07:48:43 pm »
Bought my ticket for today in the late members sales. Someone came over and said I was sitting in his seat. He showed me the card he’d been given and a piece of paper with the seat/row. I said he must’ve been given the wrong details and if he wanted me to move he’d have to speak to a steward!!
It got sorted in the end as there was an empty seat next to me..the guy said it was his “family’s” ST. Probably the owner got confused with what tickets had been sold via the exchange

There needs to be more restrictions on how many people you can pass a ST too going forward (as has been mentioned). Loads of day trippers around me in the kop today

Why would he need a piece of paper with the seat / row when it must be printed on the card?
Happened to me at a CL game a few years ago a STH came up and said I was in "the seat he sits in every week" and showed me his card.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: March 7, 2020, 07:48:53 pm »
Seemed to be mostly locals round me in 204. Although there was a steward had to tell a guy with a season ticket where his seat was. That should just be a red flag every time.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: March 7, 2020, 07:49:59 pm »
Seemed to be mostly locals round me in 204. Although there was a steward had to tell a guy with a season ticket where his seat was. That should just be a red flag every time.

Always sticks out like a sore thumb. Wish they'd at least take the details of the STH and do some follow up afterwards.

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: March 7, 2020, 07:58:44 pm »
Why would he need a piece of paper with the seat / row when it must be printed on the card?
Happened to me at a CL game a few years ago a STH came up and said I was in "the seat he sits in every week" and showed me his card.

He said it was a ST...he pulled it out of a wallet. Looked like a members card but I thought I read somewhere that STH have a white card the same as members do now!!

Didn’t even question it to be honest, I was too bothered about why he thought I was sitting in his seat. He had a piece of paper with the row/number. You’re telling me that is on the card?
« Last Edit: March 7, 2020, 08:00:25 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #133 on: March 7, 2020, 08:10:59 pm »
Always sticks out like a sore thumb. Wish they'd at least take the details of the STH and do some follow up afterwards.
Yes! Ahead of me at the turnstile was a woman and 3 kids, all with season tkts but none of whom really knew what to do. I commented on them clearly not being theirs and the steward agreed, but why do nothing then?? The guys the other side of the turnstile just watched them go through and kept the kids together until the mum came through (fair enough).

He said it was a ST...he pulled it out of a wallet. Looked like a members card but I thought I read somewhere that STH have a white card the same as members do now!!
STs are all green I thought. Mine is. Members' cards white? I'd be surprised if they were ha;f and half etc

Deffo need more checks on the spot IMO
We are a team of one half.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: March 7, 2020, 08:17:36 pm »

Didn’t even question it to be honest, I was too bothered about why he thought I was sitting in his seat. He had a piece of paper with the row/number. You’re telling me that is on the card?
ST are green with seat details on them, although in fairness ive seen some ST where the seat details have faded over the years but if it’s white it’s a members card 100%

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: March 7, 2020, 08:20:51 pm »
Yes! Ahead of me at the turnstile was a woman and 3 kids, all with season tkts but none of whom really knew what to do. I commented on them clearly not being theirs and the steward agreed, but why do nothing then?? The guys the other side of the turnstile just watched them go through and kept the kids together until the mum came through (fair enough).
STs are all green I thought. Mine is. Members' cards white? I'd be surprised if they were ha;f and half etc

Deffo need more checks on the spot IMO

Yeah I don’t see many ST cards although the ones I have seen are green.

This was defo white! Must’ve been a members card then, apologise to STHs.

Anyway, this touting has to stop..if you pay for the match then you attend

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 7, 2020, 08:22:48 pm »
Or if you want to give your ticket to a mate for a game, do that also!!

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #137 on: March 7, 2020, 09:08:39 pm »
My ST is green and details wiped off.
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #138 on: March 7, 2020, 09:37:11 pm »
What is one to do if one has pictures of Peter Moore’s players allocation ticket, for £59, in the hands of a desperate fan who had to pay £200 for it?

I’m guessing phone Esther Rantzen....
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: March 7, 2020, 09:48:45 pm »
What is one to do if one has pictures of Peter Moore’s players allocation ticket, for £59, in the hands of a desperate fan who had to pay £200 for it?

Send them to lfcreception@liverpoolfc.com, ticket.touting@liverpoolfc.com and his secretary. I’m guessing it’s an L5 ticket.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2020, 09:52:23 pm by daindan »

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #140 on: March 7, 2020, 10:14:29 pm »

Do tell do tell :wave

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 8, 2020, 12:15:59 am »

fucking hell what’s that about

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #142 on: March 8, 2020, 08:31:18 am »

The guy referring to his "family's season ticket" is either lying, or they referred to it as that because its a members card with full credit on it

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: March 8, 2020, 08:56:16 am »
A lad who was desperate for a ticket eventually gets one and shows a friend of mine the ticket and tells him how much it cost, there, right as rain on the bottom of the ticket is 'Moore' and 'Players allocation'

Stinks and this is the fella who is going to revolutionise the ticketing system, apparently.

He's also the one, rightly to be fair, who goes on abar the £9 L region tickets getting sold on and touted at around of the 80+% mark and how the club have to take control of the situation. But you then can't be letting your tickets getting touted out for the same thing now, can ye, it sort of defeats the object, Peter.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #144 on: March 8, 2020, 09:32:54 am »
A lad who was desperate for a ticket eventually gets one and shows a friend of mine the ticket and tells him how much it cost, there, right as rain on the bottom of the ticket is 'Moore' and 'Players allocation'

Stinks and this is the fella who is going to revolutionise the ticketing system, apparently.

He's also the one, rightly to be fair, who goes on abar the £9 L region tickets getting sold on and touted at around of the 80+% mark and how the club have to take control of the situation. But you then can't be letting your tickets getting touted out for the same thing now, can ye, it sort of defeats the object, Peter.

did you get a pic?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: March 8, 2020, 10:04:00 am »
I said he must’ve been given the wrong details and if he wanted me to move he’d have to speak to a steward!!

I'm quite patient and understanding but it gets to become a full on comedy show sometimes when people are in the wrong seats as it then often starts a chain reaction of another few groups also being wrong. Every week - seems to be getting more pathetic each week.

What gets me though, is how when someone says 'I think you're in my seat mate' they are so confident and utterly convinced they are right. Never not sure or questioning are they. Always reckon they're right. And never are.

Anyone with a ST and asking about their seat should get noted down. (If you're passing too 'regulars' they know how to find a seat).

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: March 8, 2020, 10:04:57 am »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: March 8, 2020, 12:11:15 pm »

There’s a few players this has happened to too. Their tickets get passed around as well so I’d be surprised if whoever bought them even knows Peter. Worth raising to the club anyway.
YNWA.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: March 8, 2020, 01:46:58 pm »
did you get a pic?

Yes, however, I won't be posting it on here. I'd be more than willing to ask Mr Moore himself though. Especially with next years ST plans underway.

80+% of the L postcode supplemented match tickets being then touted, thats a problem from us and thats why they're doing what they are. If we can't get our own house in order, how can we use things against those, that have stated to listen to what we are asking, and then we default to the state of play they are trying to stop.

The club can do things better, but we absolutely do not, help ourselves.   

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #149 on: March 8, 2020, 02:03:50 pm »
It also opens up the debate on how many tickets the players should get. I was gobsmacked to hear one player got 17 tickets in his name for the final in Madrid last year. A lot of regular match going Reds missed out.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: March 8, 2020, 04:35:41 pm »
It also opens up the debate on how many tickets the players should get. I was gobsmacked to hear one player got 17 tickets in his name for the final in Madrid last year. A lot of regular match going Reds missed out.
Yeah, Bobby sometimes seems to have about 20 friends and family members at away games!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: March 9, 2020, 03:39:53 pm »
All allegedly of course
Yep.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: March 9, 2020, 07:53:02 pm »
Indeed allegedly.

*Harumph harumph harumph*

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: March 9, 2020, 08:24:19 pm »

Thought Henderson managed the tickets and allocated accordingly from what I’d heard.
YNWA.

Offline reddragon

• Main Stander
« Reply #154 on: March 9, 2020, 09:03:26 pm »
Thought Henderson managed the tickets and allocated accordingly from what I’d heard.

Yep. According to Crouchy on his podcast that is the captains job. At every club he has ever been at and it hasn't changed

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2020, 01:26:35 pm »
Looks like the announcement will be made in the next week or so about STH's turn to start the Update.

Friends and Family of up to six people with a request that a 6+1 scheme could be developed where the +1 is any Youth member (not necessarily known to the STH) - this would allow the option of Youth fans to get allocated a ticket. The scheme will probably not be ready for the start of next season but there is some support for it.

Members will also get six F&F. But pass it on and the credit goes to the member who takes it.

The Members guaranteed sale remains as normal but the Members free for all will be replaced with a ballot after 70% of responders to the recent survey (that got 20,000+ replies) favoured that.

New system prevents bots and only allows those qualified in to mooch around. No extra fees using the new system.

F&F will NOT see a paper ticket produced for the recipient from a STH - it will be a notification to the F&F's smart phone in an app - those with shit phones or none will be addressed on a case by case basis. Once transferred once that's it - no second transfer per game.

The changes will be basic to start but there is the capability to add more sophistication as it moves forward. Supporter reps have been invited to try the system out but realistically until you get a full sale no one will know its resilience and if it is better.

AWAYS are NOT being addressed in this - that needs more discussions and will happen next season.

Finally HOME transparency will start from next season on where tickets are going - the Club will publish pre-season the number of STHs, members (with credit breakdowns) etc. Then after each game there will be a report on attendance - so STHs who attended and did not - members who didn't go or did go - the number of hospitality tickets used that game and the player, sponsors and other categories lumped as one - despite the nonsense of it, the Club insist on producing percentages rather than numbers but a quick use of a calculator will show what the numbers were for that game.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2020, 01:29:37 pm »
Wow so glad I got in the guaranteed club this year. Fuck ballots.

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2020, 01:40:17 pm »
Looks like the announcement will be made in the next week or so about STH's turn to start the Update.

Friends and Family of up to six people with a request that a 6+1 scheme could be developed where the +1 is any Youth member (not necessarily known to the STH) - this would allow the option of Youth fans to get allocated a ticket. The scheme will probably not be ready for the start of next season but there is some support for it.

Members will also get six F&F. But pass it on and the credit goes to the member who takes it.

The Members guaranteed sale remains as normal but the Members free for all will be replaced with a ballot after 70% of responders to the recent survey (that got 20,000+ replies) favoured that.

New system prevents bots and only allows those qualified in to mooch around. No extra fees using the new system.

F&F will NOT see a paper ticket produced for the recipient from a STH - it will be a notification to the F&F's smart phone in an app - those with shit phones or none will be addressed on a case by case basis. Once transferred once that's it - no second transfer per game.

The changes will be basic to start but there is the capability to add more sophistication as it moves forward. Supporter reps have been invited to try the system out but realistically until you get a full sale no one will know its resilience and if it is better.

AWAYS are NOT being addressed in this - that needs more discussions and will happen next season.

Finally HOME transparency will start from next season on where tickets are going - the Club will publish pre-season the number of STHs, members (with credit breakdowns) etc. Then after each game there will be a report on attendance - so STHs who attended and did not - members who didn't go or did go - the number of hospitality tickets used that game and the player, sponsors and other categories lumped as one - despite the nonsense of it, the Club insist on producing percentages rather than numbers but a quick use of a calculator will show what the numbers were for that game.
Will you lose the credit if you don’t attend the game?

Offline Lfcameron7

• Anny Roader
  • Na na na Liverpool, Liverpool na na na
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2020, 01:40:41 pm »
Wow so glad I got in the guaranteed club this year. Fuck ballots.
Can’t believe 70% favoured a ballot [emoji2962]

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2020, 01:41:25 pm »
Will you lose the credit if you don’t attend the game?

Yes, it says that - as a member if you pass it on the person going gets the credit.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892