Author Topic: Champions & Europa Leagues Match Thread (Nov 23 - 25)  (Read 13092 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Champions & Europa Leagues Match Thread (Nov 23 - 25)
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:06 pm »

Give it Carrick
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:20 pm »
Masterplan from Carrick.

Give him the contract
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Online RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:28 pm »
Carrick deserves a permanent contract

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:29 pm »

Villarreal 0 - [1] Manchester United; Ronaldo on 78' - https://streamwo.com/UeF2hDO & https://juststream.live/UndigestedVanishinglyLexicographic
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:31 pm »
Just sums their group up that, pathetic
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:51 pm »
Fuck off Fletch, first decent team these face they will get fucking murdered, you Man Utd cock sucking fucker
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:55 pm »
What's the betting they'll start talking about winning the CL, drawing parallels with us in 2005?  ::)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:57 pm »
The swagger has returned.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2021, 07:31:00 pm »
Just knew that fucking c*nt would score
"The biggest superstar delivers"

Good God this commentator is fucking pathetic.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2021, 07:31:41 pm »
We would do some terrible things to this Villarreal side

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2021, 07:31:51 pm »

It's like this every week. It is as if the previous week's humiliation never happened.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:08 pm »

He's like it every game, he's an absolute tool.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:19 pm »
Fuck off my dear, first decent team these face they will get fucking murdered, you Man Utd cock sucking fucker
Say that to the missus, go on I dare you.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:28 pm »
Was to be expected I suppose.  :butt

Villarreal have missed a great opportunity tonight.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:54 pm »
Fuck off Fletch, first decent team these face they will get fucking murdered, you Man Utd cock sucking fucker

It's crazy the way they try and build United up especially against a team as poor as this lot. They don't deserve to go into any European competition.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2021, 07:32:56 pm »
Am I thick or that's a chip that you would expect pretty much any professional footballer worth his salt to make? No pressure, 18 yards out, keeper completely caught in no man's land, ball bouncing just right.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2021, 07:33:18 pm »
Moreno looks like the only player Villareal have that wasn't won in a raffle
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2021, 07:33:21 pm »
I know some of you are joking but he really has to get that contract, he did quite well in such a short time.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2021, 07:33:21 pm »
Say that to the missus, go on I dare you.

I just did, I'm still breathing too ;D

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2021, 07:33:57 pm »
Am I thick or that's a chip that you would expect pretty much any professional footballer worth his salt to make? No pressure, 18 yards out, keeper completely caught in no man's land, ball bouncing just right.

I'd back myself at 55 to score that

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2021, 07:34:07 pm »
We would do some terrible things to this Villarreal side

Would be happy with either them or Atalanta. The only reason the latter beat us at Anfield was because we could afford to make changes. We went there and scored five without response with a very inexperienced Rhys Williams being untroubled.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2021, 07:34:57 pm »
I just did, I'm still breathing too ;D

She's going to start dropping bombs, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:11 pm »
Would be happy with either them or Atalanta. The only reason the latter beat us at Anfield was because we could afford to make changes. We went there and scored five without response with a very inexperienced Rhys Williams being untroubled.

We'd win the tie in the away game.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:21 pm »
Just knew that fucking c*nt would score

He scores, they have to keep playing him, which means most of the time they are playing with 10.5 players.

The longer he’s there, playing and scoring the odd goal the better.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2021, 07:35:39 pm »
She's going to start dropping bombs, though...

Been quiet on that front today thank fuck

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2021, 07:36:01 pm »
A landmark away win at the European (League) Champions - it would be criminal not to offer Carrick a long term contract after this.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2021, 07:36:29 pm »
"He sees everything", "He just knows".

No, you absolute thundercunts, the defender dropped the ball at his feet. Oh, and by the way, he missed a sitter
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2021, 07:36:29 pm »
Savage making out like that’s some bit of clairvoyance from Ronaldo that the back header wouldn’t reach the keeper. “Look, he knows”.  Yeah, he can judge the speed of the ball and the distance to the keeper.  The commentator knew as well. So did did everyone watching.  ::)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2021, 07:36:48 pm »
These commentators are dangerously close to using the dreaded s word :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2021, 07:37:28 pm »
He scores, they have to keep playing him, which means most of the time they are playing with 10.5 players.

The longer he’s there, playing and scoring the odd goal the better.

Carrick wouldn't have the balls to drop him anyway. If Poch goes there, he will play him no matter what - Kane was proof he's a shitbag.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2021, 07:38:27 pm »
United are the new turd that won't flush. Literally clinging on for dear life in just about every competition.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2021, 07:39:12 pm »
Get Michael Carrick's name on a contract, get him to write whatever numbers he likes on it, cos Mikey's at the wheel. Man United are back.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2021, 07:39:27 pm »
It's crazy the way they try and build United up especially against a team as poor as this lot. They don't deserve to go into any European competition.

Yeah but this is exactly what we want.

If the media and pundits started all being honest about how absolutely shite they are then there is a chance that something might get done about it.

While they are the "Best Team in the World" and the "Biggest Club in the World" and "Have the Best Players in the World" and the "Best Ground in the World" and the "Best Fans in the World" and are the "Richest in the World" and "Have the most supporters in the world" then there really is absolutely no need for them to change or improve because they are already the best of the best of the best of the best.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2021, 07:40:08 pm »
They’re praising United for being a defensively solid and a bit dull.  They’ve praised them for that in the past after being shit. They get a few semi decent results and then the same people start whining about them not playing “The United Way” and that they’d start winning more if they attacked.  So they do, and they win a few but start looking shit at the back, then they start losing again.

Rinse and repeat.

Offline Umbarto

• of the Red Dojo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2021, 07:40:27 pm »
Get Michael Carrick's name on a contract, get him to write whatever numbers he likes on it, cos Mikey's at the wheel. Man United are back.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2021, 07:40:45 pm »
Villareal are villareally dire...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2021, 07:40:49 pm »
Savage = It's been a real disciplined performance tonight    :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2021, 07:40:55 pm »
Get in. Give it to Carrick  :lmao :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2021, 07:41:00 pm »
I’m not sure it’s fair of me to comment, because I’ve not seen all of them. But for me….this is the best away performance in Europe by an English team ever.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2021, 07:41:00 pm »
That's Carrick's contract sorted to the end of the season.

Bring Ole back I say - see his genius unfolding