Poll

Who wins each match? XabiArt v tubby pls. / Betty Blue v Trendisnotdestiny / BIG DICK NICK v CleveYork / Linudden v Sheer Magnetism

XabiArt vs
9 (11.3%)
tubby pls.
10 (12.5%)
Betty Blue vs
14 (17.5%)
Trendisnotdestiny
6 (7.5%)
BIG DICK NICK vs
14 (17.5%)
CleveYork
7 (8.8%)
Linudden vs
6 (7.5%)
Sheer Magnetism
14 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: October 17, 2021, 08:35:12 pm

Author Topic: Ultimate Multi Club Draft - Round of 16 (Matches 5-8)  (Read 635 times)

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
Ultimate Multi Club Draft - Round of 16 (Matches 5-8)
« on: October 16, 2021, 08:07:07 pm »
Please remember to vote for one option per match and that players should be judged on their whole careers / in their prime!

Match 5: XabiArt v tubby pls.

XabiArt

vs

tubby pls.

Match 6: Betty Blue v Trendisnotdestiny

Betty Blue

vs

Trendisnotdestiny

Match 7: BIG DICK NICK v CleveYork

BIG DICK NICK

vs

CleveYork

Match 8: Linudden v Sheer Magnetism

Linudden

vs

Sheer Magnetism

I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ultimate Multi Club Draft - Round of 16 (Matches 5-8)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 09:13:12 am »
Xabiart with a beautiful team built around a good Irishman and one of the goats, probably the goat. Can't vote against it, sorry Tubbs

I'm tempted to vote against Betty because Rawk has recently told me George Best was shite. Bar Best, it's superb all over. Yes Trend has a solid team here. Bettys goalkeeper swings it for me

Who picks this team for Nick?? There's no way he picked a team that good. Who is CleveYork?? who picked his team for him?? i'll plump for Nick here and his midfield 3

Again i'll go for sheer and his midfield. nice
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:14:49 am by Lawnmowerman »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 01:21:51 pm »
Xabiart with a beautiful team built around a good Irishman and one of the goats, probably the goat. Can't vote against it, sorry Tubbs

I'm tempted to vote against Betty because Rawk has recently told me George Best was shite. Bar Best, it's superb all over. Yes Trend has a solid team here. Bettys goalkeeper swings it for me

Who picks this team for Nick?? There's no way he picked a team that good. Who is CleveYork?? who picked his team for him?? i'll plump for Nick here and his midfield 3

Again i'll go for sheer and his midfield. nice

All my own work dear boy. I’ve evolved. Not just meat and potatoes 442 for me all the time. I’m on a higher plain at the moment.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 01:59:35 pm »
I didn’t know Lampard was Irish
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.