Author Topic: Next European Away?  (Read 62000 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: Next European Away?
« Reply #280 on: October 30, 2021, 03:40:21 pm »
Was in sorrento a month ago and the nhs covid app was accepted as proof of double jabbed

Where did you buy the Lateral flow tests from mate?

I haven't been away since Madrid Feb 2020 so this is the first time I'm going away since

No idea how the tests etc work yet

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #281 on: October 31, 2021, 01:26:41 am »

Can't you take one with you?
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: October 31, 2021, 11:12:52 am »
Can't you take one with you?

I've absolutely no idea haha

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: October 31, 2021, 11:40:04 am »
Where abouts are people staying in Milan? Never been before, but looking close to Isola as that seems to be best for bars and that
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline reddav72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #284 on: October 31, 2021, 06:52:55 pm »
looking at going the San siro...guess everyone going has had 1 if not 2 jabs,
is anyone allowed in without a jab? Will a negative test 2 days before be enough to be allowed into the country?
part of the noise!!
i was once told 'why dont you go out and meet somebody' i said 'i dont want to meet somebody. I want to meet everybody'!!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: October 31, 2021, 06:58:53 pm »
looking at going the San siro...guess everyone going has had 1 if not 2 jabs,
is anyone allowed in without a jab? Will a negative test 2 days before be enough to be allowed into the country?

No, if you aren't fully vaccinated then you have to isolate for 5 days over there, I think

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #286 on: October 31, 2021, 10:59:04 pm »
I've absolutely no idea haha
Other people I know have when going to Portugal or Tenerife

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: October 31, 2021, 11:31:50 pm »

I haven't been away since Madrid Feb 2020 so this is the first time I'm going away since

No idea how the tests etc work yet

The rules have changed now so had a pcr test before going and one come back after two days both in Liverpool One by randox . The lateral flow test in Italy we just walked up to a chemist and had the results in four hours which cost €25 each , the hotel also had a nurse come in to do them if needed .

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: November 1, 2021, 10:10:21 am »
Was in sorrento a month ago and the nhs covid app was accepted as proof of double jabbed

they won't accept a trial vaccine at the border though. it's fine inside the actual country.
YNWA.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 1, 2021, 10:41:29 am »
The rules have changed now so had a pcr test before going and one come back after two days both in Liverpool One by randox . The lateral flow test in Italy we just walked up to a chemist and had the results in four hours which cost €25 each , the hotel also had a nurse come in to do them if needed .

Nice one thank you mate

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: November 1, 2021, 12:00:33 pm »
they won't accept a trial vaccine at the border though. it's fine inside the actual country.

Alls I know is I was double vaccinated with Oxford / Zeneca and the missus had the other one , downloaded the nhs covid travel pass and that was accepted at the border ( passport control ) , what’s a trial vaccine ?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #291 on: November 1, 2021, 04:37:34 pm »
Italy still at 75% capacity, anyone know anything about a decision to go to 100%? Would be nice to get the full allocation for Milan.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: November 1, 2021, 05:22:55 pm »
Alls I know is I was double vaccinated with Oxford / Zeneca and the missus had the other one , downloaded the nhs covid travel pass and that was accepted at the border ( passport control ) , what’s a trial vaccine ?

there's 'approved' vaccines (oxford, astrazeneca etc) but then there's also been trials for other vaccines (e.g. Novavax) which are yet to be approved and we were given doses of them as part of the trial. basically most European countries will only accept approved ones (my pass says Novavax, which they'd reject).
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #293 on: November 1, 2021, 06:26:28 pm »
Italy still at 75% capacity, anyone know anything about a decision to go to 100%? Would be nice to get the full allocation for Milan.
A month ago I read a piece that said that they planned to go to 100% by the end of October, so yesterday.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #294 on: November 1, 2021, 11:21:30 pm »
Will the Milan game go down to members?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #295 on: November 2, 2021, 12:24:22 am »
Will the Milan game go down to members?
No chance.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #296 on: November 2, 2021, 05:33:34 am »
No chance.
you said this about Madrid too, with 4k no credit and the football meaning nothing it'll be close. Madrid didn't even sell out

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #297 on: November 2, 2021, 08:52:10 am »
you said this about Madrid too, with 4k no credit and the football meaning nothing it'll be close. Madrid didn't even sell out
I was wrong about Madrid but Milan will be totally different. Just in our group alone, 10 of us are going whereas only 5 went to Madrid and 3 went to Porto. Apart from that, of 9 other lads that I know that will qualify, 7 of them are going to this but didn’t go to either of the other 2…that will be repeated across the fan base. Also you are massively underestimating just how many want to go to the San Siro for the 1st time, realistically it will be the last time as well.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: November 2, 2021, 09:10:56 am »

everyone i've asked seems to be going or is buying for someone else. maybe all STHs at a push, assuming there's no further travel restrictions
YNWA.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #299 on: November 2, 2021, 09:40:04 am »
So the general opinion is it won't go down to members and if I can get sorted out via another route/person I should?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #300 on: November 2, 2021, 09:44:11 am »
So the general opinion is it won't go down to members and if I can get sorted out via another route/person I should?

Yeah I would take any tickets available if you don’t have any credits yourself.
Like ABJ says this is the one everyone and his dog wanna do!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: November 2, 2021, 10:31:41 am »
I was wrong about Madrid but Milan will be totally different. Just in our group alone, 10 of us are going whereas only 5 went to Madrid and 3 went to Porto. Apart from that, of 9 other lads that I know that will qualify, 7 of them are going to this but didn’t go to either of the other 2…that will be repeated across the fan base. Also you are massively underestimating just how many want to go to the San Siro for the 1st time, realistically it will be the last time as well.
if they repeat the same criteria as the first 2 and we get 4k it means everyone who has Madrid 2020 would need to buy a ticket plus 600 STHS before it goes to members, I'm not sure that type of demand is there for a game where it's likely to be a league cup team

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: November 2, 2021, 10:32:18 am »
obviously if you can get sorted before you should

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #303 on: November 2, 2021, 10:37:36 am »
if they repeat the same criteria as the first 2 and we get 4k it means everyone who has Madrid 2020 would need to buy a ticket plus 600 STHS before it goes to members, I'm not sure that type of demand is there for a game where it's likely to be a league cup team
So you don’t think that out of around 25K that will qualify, the club won’t sell around 600 odd tickets? Fair enough. Again, you are massively underestimating just how many people want to go to this regardless of what team we put out or if it’s a meaningless game or not. I don’t know of a single person that will swerve this just because we might have already qualified.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: November 2, 2021, 10:40:40 am »

It's a euro away, the match, the team played, position in the group are all incidental to the trip. To be honest sometimes you feel the match gets in the way on some trips  ;D.

Just what others have said I know loads who have swerved the first 2 for different reasons (covid, tests, been to the 2 grounds recently, waiting to see what happens with travel on the first 2), but now are going to Milan. Not just a handful either, lads in our group, heard similar in other groups of mates, talking to some lads on the way down to watford, I have been asked for spares for this by a few, no one asked for first 2 etc.

It may pan out that it drops to all members, but there is way more appetite for this one than the others. It is not just 600 more STHS, loads with credits have swerved the first 2 and are now going.

It is the only one that Sport Options are running a trip on. Pretty sure they didnt do the first 2. They only go if they have the demand, so thats a good indicator too.
« Last Edit: November 2, 2021, 10:43:29 am by Craig S »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: November 2, 2021, 10:44:18 am »
So you don’t think that out of around 25K that will qualify, the club won’t sell around 600 odd tickets? Fair enough. Again, you are massively underestimating just how many people want to go to this regardless of what team we put out or if it’s a meaningless game or not. I don’t know of a single person that will swerve this just because we might have already qualified.
well they didn't bother themselves for the first 2

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: November 2, 2021, 10:47:56 am »
It's a euro away, the match, the team played, position in the group are all incidental to the trip. To be honest sometimes you feel the match gets in the way on some trips  ;D.

Just what others have said I know loads who have swerved the first 2 for different reasons (covid, tests, been to the 2 grounds recently, waiting to see what happens with travel on the first 2), but now are going to Milan. Not just a handful either, lads in our group, heard similar in other groups of mates, talking to some lads on the way down to watford, I have been asked for spares for this by a few, no one asked for first 2 etc.

It may pan out that it drops to all members, but there is way more appetite for this one than the others. It is not just 600 more STHS, loads with credits have swerved the first 2 and are now going.

It is the only one that Sport Options are running a trip on. Pretty sure they didnt do the first 2. They only go if they have the demand, so thats a good indicator too.
the demand will be there, obviously personally I hope it drops to all members of course and if doesn't that's fine but it's a 4k allocation and we failed to sell a 3.3 one 2 weeks ago

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #307 on: November 2, 2021, 10:54:54 am »
I know Sports Options didn't do Atleti this time but they did Porto I think.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #308 on: November 2, 2021, 10:59:40 am »
well they didn't bother themselves for the first 2
Craig S has just explained it better then I did but you’re still completely missing the point. I’m not going to keep repeating myself so we’ll just see if it drops to all members or not.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #309 on: November 2, 2021, 11:58:03 am »

I don't think they did mate
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #310 on: November 2, 2021, 12:30:06 pm »
I don't think they did mate
It was a DR out of Manchester. I checked on their FB page. Mate went on it

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: November 2, 2021, 12:58:13 pm »
I couldn't be arsed with Porto or Madrid as I've done them both, but cannot wait for Milan. Bucket list stuff.. been wanting to see us play there for years

Imagine most will be in the same boat as me

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #312 on: November 2, 2021, 02:08:17 pm »
It was a DR out of Manchester. I checked on their FB page. Mate went on it

I thought they looked at the possibility but it never went ahead in the end
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #313 on: November 2, 2021, 02:25:32 pm »
the demand will be there, obviously personally I hope it drops to all members of course and if doesn't that's fine but it's a 4k allocation and we failed to sell a 3.3 one 2 weeks ago

just to give you some numbers I know of : 21 went to porto, 35 to Madrid and 75 going to milan, tickets or not, many have in milan end for 54 euros already !

like you I hope it goes to all members so wait and see what happens. I went last time when it was Inter Milan, this time its ac milan - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #314 on: November 2, 2021, 03:35:11 pm »
just to give you some numbers I know of : 21 went to porto, 35 to Madrid and 75 going to milan, tickets or not, many have in milan end for 54 euros already !

like you I hope it goes to all members so wait and see what happens. I went last time when it was Inter Milan, this time its ac milan - ynwa

Plenty of tickets left in the home areas. I know lads who have gone to the San Siro before to watch Italian league games with no problems. Anyone think there would be any issues for our game?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: November 2, 2021, 04:13:13 pm »
Plenty of tickets left in the home areas. I know lads who have gone to the San Siro before to watch Italian league games with no problems. Anyone think there would be any issues for our game?
keep yourself to yourself and you'll be fine

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #316 on: November 2, 2021, 08:11:55 pm »
A month ago I read a piece that said that they planned to go to 100% by the end of October, so yesterday.
Obviously still a month away but there are restrictions in place at Atalanta tonight
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #317 on: November 2, 2021, 09:14:45 pm »
Obviously still a month away but there are restrictions in place at Atalanta tonight
Looks like that plan has been pushed back then, hopefully they’ll be back to full capacity when we go there in 5 weeks time.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 2, 2021, 11:01:27 pm »

Not sure how strict the covid certificate matching name on ticket and ID will be in the home end.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: November 3, 2021, 10:14:37 am »

They are doing a day trip for Milan £289pp