Author Topic: I'm a “celebrity”  (Read 23145 times)

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I'm a “celebrity” 2019
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2019, 10:23:40 am »
That Irish lad is cruising for a bruising.

Yet more Crocodile tears from the Eastenders girl I see.

Caitlyn Jenner for the win. For the fact she seems to be absolutely tough as old boots and really doesn't give a fuck about anything.

On a side note.  So much for women fighting for equality.  Not one of the ladies argued when chivalrous James insisted the lurrrrvely Gurrrrls went to the top of the roast dinner list.   I guess even suffragettes need their Yorkshire puddings.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2019, 10:51:01 am »
That Irish lad is cruising for a bruising.

Yet more Crocodile tears from the Eastenders girl I see.

Caitlyn Jenner for the win. For the fact she seems to be absolutely tough as old boots and really doesn't give a fuck about anything.

On a side note.  So much for women fighting for equality.  Not one of the ladies argued when chivalrous James insisted the lurrrrvely Gurrrrls went to the top of the roast dinner list.   I guess even suffragettes need their Yorkshire puddings.
Kate tried to argue with him but she's too nice for her own good. Funny thing aboot the likes of Kate and Roman etc who are jolly and fun ,as we saw when they first went into camp and again when she was away in the jail and then together again  in the task yesterday,they are quite quiet around the likes of James and Ian as I think like people have mentioned,they're overbearing and suck the life outta the camp imo. When Minty and the corrie lad were first brought in they were full of energy,fun,dancing ,singing etc in other camp with Kate,Myles and Andrew. Yet put them back in other camp and nothing's happening. Take Ian ,James and that Eastenders girl out the camp you get rid of the drama and be less aboot them,and the camp would be back on an even keel.

That girl from Eastenders is doin my nut in. I never watched Eastenders but I would have if I'd known she was in it. She's a tremendous actress. Like a young Daniel Day Lewis. The Oscars will be watching this with keen eyes.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2019, 11:02:36 am »

That girl from Eastenders is doin my nut in. I never watched Eastenders but I would have if I'd known she was in it. She's a tremendous actress. Like a young Daniel Day Lewis. The Oscars will be watching this with keen eyes.

Eastenders girl seems to be sidling up to Jenner all of a sudden.  Funny that, seeing as she happens to be the most high profile of all the "Celebrities" in there.

I'm just waiting for a sneaky sound bite to emerge of her muttering "Id love to meet Kim or Chloe in LA one day"

I suppose the baldy Rugger Bugger has to keep his temper in check.  If he eventually chinned the comedian I suspect he would actually kill him.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2019, 11:04:46 am »
Haskell probably sees this as a win/win. If people love him, then he gains some fans and some status. If people hate him then maybe he'll get some more viewers and more money for his Bellator debut next year, in the hope he'll get hurt.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2019, 11:08:08 am »
I’ll tell you who are a big pair of drama queens:

Buck Pete and Capon Debaser. Like a Les Dawson sketch them two.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2019, 11:15:42 am »
Eastenders girl seems to be sidling up to Jenner all of a sudden.  Funny that, seeing as she happens to be the most high profile of all the "Celebrities" in there.

I'm just waiting for a sneaky sound bite to emerge of her muttering "Id love to meet Kim or Chloe in LA one day"

I suppose the baldy Rugger Bugger has to keep his temper in check.  If he eventually chinned the comedian I suspect he would actually kill him.
haha he'd take his head clean off. That'd make his Marty Feldman eyes pop out of his head even more

Was talkin about the Kardashian thing with my brother an his bird. We were all saying they all probably think when Caitlyn leaves they must all think they're all gonna turn up on the bridge and then they'll all get to meet them. Well you'll have ye eyes wiped ye silly bastards. It'll probably be her cleaner or something turning up
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 11:17:43 am by Capon Debaser »

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2019, 11:17:08 am »
I’ll tell you who are a big pair of drama queens:

Buck Pete and Capon Debaser. Like a Les Dawson sketch them two.
"I was at the pants...."
 Ye big bad fanny  :lmao

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2019, 11:23:53 am »
haha he'd take his head clean off. That'd make his Marty Feldman eyes pop out of his head even more

Was talkin about the Kardashian thing with my brother an his bird. We were all saying they all probably think when Caitlyn leaves they must all think they're all gonna turn up on the bridge and then they'll all get to meet them. Well you'll have ye eyes wiped ye silly bastards. It'll probably be her cleaner or something turning up

Yep, there's no way on this earth Jenner and the Kardashian's will be mincing around that after party thing eating Vol-au-vents and making small talk with the less talented Spandau Ballet brother and Wham's glamorous assistant.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2019, 11:33:53 am »
"I was at the pants...."
 Ye big bad fanny  :lmao

:D

They generally seem a fairly tame bunch this year. Some annoyances but not enough to spark some entertaining conflict. By biggest bugbear is with the way Nadine mangoes every vowel. What’s going on with her accent, has she been in America for a while?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2019, 11:34:50 am »
James is really starting to wind me up forcing his views on everyone and not giving them any comeback.

If he spoke to me the way he does to others i would grab a log from the jungle in the middle of the night and club his fat head to mush.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2019, 11:39:46 am »
If he spoke to me the way he does to others i would grab a log from the jungle in the middle of the night and club his fat head to mush.
haha go ed ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2019, 11:42:20 am »
:D

They generally seem a fairly tame bunch this year. Some annoyances but not enough to spark some entertaining conflict. By biggest bugbear is with the way Nadine mangoes every vowel. What’s going on with her accent, has she been in America for a while?
im sure I saw on something she was married to some famous sports person from America and she's opened a bar over there?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2019, 11:46:33 am »

Leave dunny duties to Ian please.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2019, 11:47:37 am »
haha go ed ;D

:)

And I thought we took it seriously Capo!!!

Never thought about the situation where a camp mate actually goes ahead and murders a fellow competitor.

I do like the cut of her Jib.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2019, 11:48:01 am »
James is really starting to wind me up forcing his views on everyone and not giving them any comeback.

Having Richard fucking Madeley as your father-in-law can’t help in that respect though. Imagine trying to get a word in edgeways around that dinner table.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2019, 12:09:07 pm »

And I thought we took it seriously Capo!!!

Never thought about the situation where a camp mate actually goes ahead and murders a fellow competitor.

I do like the cut of her Jib.
haha anything to get the good vibes back in the camp. Nothing winds me up more than fucking misery arses sucking the life out of a party. Was watching a documentary on Gene Clarke yesterday and his mates were all saying they all had a good vibe going until one member got a new bird who started making demands on everyone. Next thing you know,everyone stops goin around and the gang just falls apart and when they tried again it wasn't the same. My mate was the same,got a new bird and we all stopped going around to jam. He had a studio and we' d fucka round in there for hours until he got with this fucking cocker nee heffalump.

STOP BREAKING UP OUR BAND IAN WRIGHT AND JAMES HASKELL

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2019, 12:20:43 pm »
And Gemma Collins by the sound of it.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2019, 12:27:16 pm »
Ian Wrights face last night when he downed that pint of Pig bum/willy's

funny as fuck.

Dec:  "Does it taste Porky?"

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2019, 12:53:07 pm »
Is Wrighty going through the menopause?

Minty and Jenner the only two I'd want to have a pint with, Kate could tag along too, she'd be up for anything.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2019, 12:53:21 pm »

Kate did try to be fair but was shot down by James being patronising and just gave up.

Having Richard fucking Madeley as your father-in-law can’t help in that respect though. Imagine trying to get a word in edgeways around that dinner table.

Ha, I didn't know about that, Christmas must be fun in that family!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2019, 12:59:01 pm »
James regarding the roast dinner list order said something about how he's been brought up to respect women YADDA YADDA YADDA

from wiki so not sure of its validity:

Haskell was suspended from his secondary school Wellington College after colluding with a friend, Paul Doran-Jones, to film Doran-Jones and his then girlfriend having sex without the latter's permission or knowledge.

mmmmh ok James. 

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2019, 06:36:56 pm »
Jacqueline, Caitlyn, Kate & Roman are most likeable in there.
Kate & Roman on their own trial was very good.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2019, 09:43:55 pm »
I love the Dingo Dollar Challenge.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2019, 12:06:38 am »

Given the amount of booze he shoplifts.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2019, 12:11:29 am »
Given the amount of booze he shoplifts.

I remember that. Everyone was calling him ''Deep pockets.''  :D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2019, 09:17:30 am »
Think that James is starting to piss everyone off now.  Even Kirk from Corrie seemed to get the hump with him.

Adele has really grown on me as the days have gone by.  She seems cool.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2019, 09:34:42 am »
I thought it would be very easy to dislike Roman knowing very little about him apart from he’s the son of famous parents and that’s clearly given him a leg up but he comes across as a decent bloke.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2019, 10:54:32 am »
Tell ye who i cant stand,them 2 nob eds who present extra camp with the brother of that lad who beat roxanne pallette to death. Especially that joke shop toothed squealy Scooby Doo sounding bellend from Gloucestershire,joel Dommett and that rocky dennis headed cousin of paul mccartney,Emily Attack. His voice sounds like someone slowly letting the air out of a balloon mixed with ye arse after a chilli. Like that noise Nanette Newman used to make in the fairy liquid adfarts when shed rub her fingers on a clean plate. Goes right through me.

I look forward to 10 past 10  every night in anticipation of I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp just so i can turn that fucking shite off.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2019, 11:02:04 am »
Never watched that show but it seems to be entirely made up of former contestants, in ever increasing numbers who can never leave the jungle like it’s an Aussie version of Royston Vasey.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2019, 11:50:50 am »
Think that James is starting to piss everyone off now.  Even Kirk from Corrie seemed to get the hump with him.

Adele has really grown on me as the days have gone by.  She seems cool.

Aye he had a go at Kirk for mention Ian getting some food from Caitlin. He is getting on my nerves he needs to have a say on everything what is going on . I was hoping Andy would of had a go at him last night need someone to stand up to him.

As for Ian moaning at Andrew for not doing the dishes what was the big deal Andrew is entitled to have a rest and do them when he wants! the dishes wouldn't  of been used until 8pm for dinner as Myles said he would have a nap around then, when they had dinner. Ian loosing the plot. If I can recall James gave him the shithouse job because it was the easiest and would prevent him mouthing off.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 11:53:54 am by ScottishKopite »

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2019, 01:09:56 pm »
In a jungle brawl my money would be on Jenner all day long

Even up against that Rugger Bugger meat head.

Reckon that Jacqueline has a good right hook on her too.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2019, 01:35:24 pm »

Adele Roberts looks a bit of a nutter if she was rubbed up the wrong way.   ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2019, 02:04:58 pm »

Wright could be nasty when wound up and provoked though. He could take Jenner with a sly elbow when she wasn’t looking.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2019, 02:10:10 pm »
Wright could be nasty when wound up and provoked though. He could take Jenner with a sly elbow when she wasn’t looking.

I'd give him 10 seconds worth of fight before the fat fuck had to sit down.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2019, 02:10:56 pm »
Ian has a short fuse, I remember him on some celebrity football match where some lad had fouled him and he came in at HT effing and blinding saying he was going to fucking kill him and was having to be calmed down for 10 mins ;D

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2019, 02:33:30 pm »
I think Ian really wants to fight with the Irish "Comedian" and the feeling is mutual

Every time they hug and make up one of them then does something to annoy the other

Anyone who was cynical would think it was a bit contrived.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2019, 03:44:54 pm »
What i like aboot Ian etc is that he or them pick their fights. Theres been plenty of occassions where Ian couldve said something to other people in there whove wanted to pull out of stuff etc but he chose to single out Andrew when he does it. Hes a shithouse

Hope hes first to go,then Adele,James and minty,whos a work shy shithouse an all

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2019, 03:52:45 pm »
What i like aboot Ian etc is that he or them pick their fights. Theres been plenty of occassions where Ian couldve said something to other people in there whove wanted to pull out of stuff etc but he chose to single out Andrew when he does it. Hes a shithouse

Hope hes first to go,then Adele,James and minty,whos a work shy shithouse an all

Fucking Minty Asleep in that chair while Adele sifted through all of Kiosk Keith's jobs and set those clocks.

The brass neck of the man.  No fucks were given by Minty that day :lmao

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2019, 03:59:01 pm »
Fucking Minty Asleep in that chair while Adele sifted through all of Kiosk Keith's jobs and set those clocks.

The brass neck of the man.  No fucks were given by Minty that day :lmao
Hes that allergic to work he even said to Adele ''You can carry the after eights'' like  he was doing her a favour,the fat shithouse

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2019, 04:05:01 pm »
Hes that allergic to work he even said to Adele ''You can carry the after eights'' like  he was doing her a favour,the fat shithouse

:lmao