Author Topic: I'm a “celebrity”  (Read 23146 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: I'm a celebrity 2019
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2019, 09:39:03 pm »
That fella deffo has no bloke down stairs stuff. Thought he just had tit implants.
That’s Kate Garraway.  She has a nunu
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2019, 09:48:06 pm »
Leave Kate alone you.

Yeeeeeeeers red lemonade - its dingo dollars. This is my best bit.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2019, 10:10:26 pm »
Boring as fuck so far. Only ones that have any sort of personality is Wrighty and Jenner.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2019, 11:16:13 pm »
That’s Kate Garraway.  She has a nunu
If its an original itll be worth quite a bit. Them Teletubbies are fetching a tidy price in todays market

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2019, 03:41:30 pm »
Reckon that Eastenders girl is a handful and is going to become mighty annoying

Boring as fuck so far. Only ones that have any sort of personality is Wrighty and Jenner.

Thought Wrighty has been uncharacteristically quiet in this to be honest. Reckon he's hungry as fook already.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2019, 11:02:38 am »
A 70 year old Bruce Jenner in a bikini is a sight to behold.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2019, 11:31:54 am »
A 70 year old Bruce Jenner in a bikini is a sight to behold.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2019, 11:43:21 am »
Andrew Maxwell's noises had me in absolute stitches last night.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2019, 09:37:03 pm »
The nothing song, is ace.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2019, 09:41:18 pm »
I love the Dingo Dollar Challenge.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2019, 11:35:02 pm »
Pretty dull set of celebs this year and there doesn’t seem to be a lot going on in camp. Hope it livens up a bit.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2019, 11:50:47 pm »
Reckon that Eastenders girl is a handful and is going to become mighty annoying

Thought Wrighty has been uncharacteristically quiet in this to be honest. Reckon he's hungry as fook already.

Shes very Bratty aint she. Like a soilt little girl at times

Yoiu can tell that Adele took that photo in so she gets mentioned on loose women then gets a job as one. Its like Peter Andre saying im gonna write a song while im in here. Fuck off mate,you wrote that years ago when you were living on the streets cos ye career had gone to shit ye washed up has been. Who do ye think ye kidding dickhead

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: I'm a “celebrity” 2019
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2019, 03:11:16 pm »
The two late entrants don’t look like they are going to spice things up much.  They usually bring in a big personality to stir things up like a Noel Edmonds or Danny Baker.  Instead we have Kirk from Corrie and Minty from EastEnders  :-\

Our best hope of something happening is that Ian Wright continues to go hungry and goes in on one of the other campmates like he did on Schmeichel that time.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2019, 03:31:30 pm »
The two late entrants don’t look like they are going to spice things up much.  They usually bring in a big personality to stir things up like a Noel Edmonds or Danny Baker.  Instead we have Kirk from Corrie and Minty from EastEnders  :-\

Our best hope of something happening is that Ian Wright continues to go hungry and goes in on one of the other campmates like he did on Schmeichel that time.

Well you’d hope none of them would give him the same reason to do that than Schmeichel supposedly did.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2019, 03:46:08 pm »
Hoping Jenner shows us some of her former moves and uses Adele like some kind of human Javelin and launches her over into Snake Rock.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2019, 03:56:27 pm »
Has been pretty boring so far. Adele and Jacqueline are becoming very irritating already. Ian Wright will deffo blow his lid again with his short temper. Wish they'd all stop trying to make songs happen as well. Caitlyn has been alot better than I thought she would be tbf.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2019, 04:17:55 pm »
Jenner is as tough as old boots and will do her time in the jungle like an old lag breezes though a short prison sentence. 

Loved it when Jacqueline's luxury Item fell in the water the other night. Snigger.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2019, 04:33:15 pm »
Agree it's been underwhelming. They were always going to struggle to repeat the brilliant show it was last year. That was a truly elite liuneup.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2019, 06:00:58 pm »
Just doesn't seem to be those one or two with a real attitude in there which mix it up and cause some issues, or weird so they get under the others skin. They all just seem pretty friendly.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2019, 06:04:45 pm »
Just doesn't seem to be those one or two with a real attitude in there which mix it up and cause some issues, or weird so they get under the others skin. They all just seem pretty friendly.
Part of this might be due to the backlash they got about Jeremy Kyle/Love island this year added in to what happened with Ian being bullied a couple years back.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2019, 06:10:57 pm »
Part of this might be due to the backlash they got about Jeremy Kyle/Love island this year added in to what happened with Ian being bullied a couple years back.

Wouldn't surprise me that. Over the years, these reality shows have had some right shithouse behaviour on show.

Wrighty has been a bit of a tit at times, but mainly seems to get on with the rest.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2019, 08:23:09 pm »

There wasn’t one argument last year and it was the best one ever. There just doesn't seem to be as many engaging contestants this year.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2019, 08:28:59 pm »
There wasn’t one argument last year and it was the best one ever. There just doesn't seem to be as many engaging contestants this year.

Was it great from the start last year or did people get funnier the longer they were in there? This lot seem quite inoffensive so not expecting many arguments but maybe they’ll get funnier. Chucking more washed up soap stars in there probably won’t help. Let’s hope Jacqueline hates that Minty!

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2019, 08:34:19 pm »
Nah the one with Shaun Ryder and Dom Joly was the best one.

Everyone “games” it now. Like that soppy twat last year giving his luxury item pillow to the Chaser.

Tit.

Oh, and Kate Garraway looks like RedRum trying to break a new set of teeth in for Suarez.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2019, 08:38:41 pm »
John Lydon was the best by far...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2019, 08:45:36 pm »
Saw Andrew Maxwell do stand up a couple of times when I lived in London. He was really very funny, so I’m hoping he’ll show that as it goes on (mainly as I stuck a couple of quid on him at 18-1)

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2019, 08:46:27 pm »
Yeah, he was fantastic.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2019, 08:57:55 pm »
I prefer it when they mostly all gerron. Fucking does my head in when dickheads are snide in there constantly picking at shite like that vardy and Dennis wise. Fucking shite telly

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2019, 08:57:56 pm »

Is that when Ant and Dec came on at the end to say who was up for eviction, they told him he was safe and he said “oh fuck off you c*nts” or something similar? :D

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2019, 09:05:32 pm »
I prefer it when they mostly all gerron. Fucking does my head in when dickheads are snide in there constantly picking at shite like that vardy and Dennis wise. Fucking shite telly
Same here. It’s the sort of program where they do seem to get on most of the time. The ones who don’t stand out like a sore thumb.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2019, 09:08:06 pm »
Is that when Ant and Dec came on at the end to say who was up for eviction, they told him he was safe and he said “oh fuck off you c*nts” or something similar? :D
Yep!

But him versus ostriches was immense
W

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2019, 09:32:58 pm »
I've never seen someone enjoy a trial so much.  :lmao

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2019, 06:53:41 am »
Missed some of it. Why the dislike for Jacqueline?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2019, 11:55:26 am »
Missed some of it. Why the dislike for Jacqueline?

You know what these shows are like. You pick your fav and also the ones that get on your tits a bit more than the rest. 

She's one of the latter for me.  She seems to talk that decibel or two louder than everyone else.  Moans just that little bit more. Spends one or two extra visits in the shack talking to the camera more than others.

She also wears the expression of a pill-head coming down off a 3 day bender.

Takes a whopping six figure paycheck off ITV then cries when she's away from her kids for all of 4 days.

The list goes on :)

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2019, 09:47:34 pm »
Kate Garraway offering to chew Andrews meat  :o

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2019, 12:25:30 am »
Ian Wrights a right whinging fanny

Hope he gets fucked off soon

Fucking whinging aboot not getting the food,yet the night before pretty much said fuck the other camp when he was given a choice over who gets the wagon wheels. This after the 2 new lads winning them 8 stars. Absolute bellend

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2019, 09:14:59 pm »
You know what these shows are like. You pick your fav and also the ones that get on your tits a bit more than the rest. 

She's one of the latter for me.  She seems to talk that decibel or two louder than everyone else.  Moans just that little bit more. Spends one or two extra visits in the shack talking to the camera more than others.

She also wears the expression of a pill-head coming down off a 3 day bender.

Takes a whopping six figure paycheck off ITV then cries when she's away from her kids for all of 4 days.

The list goes on :)
Ah ok. Apart from that though? ;)

I think she's quite good to be honest. Better than most of the others so far imo.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2019, 09:56:31 pm »
James is really starting to wind me up forcing his views on everyone and not giving them any comeback.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2019, 09:45:55 am »
James is really starting to wind me up forcing his views on everyone and not giving them any comeback.

totally agree with this!

the way he talks sometimes I think he still thinks he is speaking with the guys he played rugby with. cutting off Andrew and snapping at him.

as well as this list for the roast dinners he was right he can place his name where ever he wants but kate was entitled to say what she thinks. and how on earth did Adele get her name to the top of that and Nadine fed up with them especially with Nadine does nothing at all, happy when she doesn't get picked for a trial and joined at the hip with Adele.   

but james is a tit

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2019, 10:08:37 am »
Ian,tellin people to chill out. Hes the biggest moaner in there. Hes got behavioral traits of a needy little girl. Its all aboot him

Made up hes not getting a roast dinner. His face when he got told LOL have that Ian with an extra helping of no gravy and no stuffing ye soft tit