Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 306373 times)

Online Tjfruits

• Anny Roader
Re: Away Games
« Reply #1680 on: May 30, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »
Anyone else hoping for an away FA Cup draw at Spurs then? 15% of capacity unless the SAG stick their nose in. That's around 13,500 travelling down, plenty of tickets for people.
Imagine 13.5k

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1681 on: June 30, 2017, 10:11:23 pm »
Any hospitality season ticket holders whose level of hospitality gets them aways are now only given the credit on their hospitality card.In other words if they don't renew their hospitality season tickets they can't use any away credits they have accumulated for next seasons aways they lose the credits small win I suppose.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1682 on: June 30, 2017, 10:34:39 pm »
Any hospitality season ticket holders whose level of hospitality gets them aways are now only given the credit on their hospitality card.In other words if they don't renew their hospitality season tickets they can't use any away credits they have accumulated for next seasons aways they lose the credits small win I suppose.

Good!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1683 on: July 1, 2017, 03:42:46 am »
But do they need the relevant credits in the first place? Guessing not.

Are they guaranteed them or do they have a ballot of some sort?
We are a team of one half.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1684 on: July 1, 2017, 12:14:42 pm »
Any changes to away game sales this season? I know there was a lot of talk about it but can't see anything on the official site yet

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1686 on: July 6, 2017, 01:34:30 pm »
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/it-might-wake-east-stand-12765173

>:( >:(

Swines!

Surely they'll just be told do the work to sort the issues?!

Premier league giving you 150 million notes - spend some of it!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1687 on: July 6, 2017, 01:55:40 pm »
Is our away end staying in the same place ? Can't remember if the rules were to move along side the pitch, or literally just have to be next to the pitch

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1688 on: July 6, 2017, 02:08:29 pm »
Surely they'll just be told do the work to sort the issues?!

Premier league giving you 150 million notes - spend some of it!

Dreadful, a rule is instigated and the only club that doesnt comply claims an exemption. 
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1689 on: July 6, 2017, 02:15:13 pm »
Worth noting that article is from 19th March so could have changed by now.

Offline Gavinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • JFT97
« Reply #1690 on: July 6, 2017, 02:52:19 pm »

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #1691 on: July 15, 2017, 02:09:49 pm »
Exemption for next season confirmed:

There's is the worst fuckin one too... absolutely fucked gettin to the top of them stairs

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-not-move-away-fans-13190982
@bono1712

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #1692 on: July 15, 2017, 10:04:49 pm »
Want to take my lad to Anfield this year but also maybe an away, West Ham is probably the easiest away in terms of travel. What's it like in terms of taking a 5 1/2 year old lad? Is West Ham fairly safe?

Also, what are the chances of getting tickets!? I don't have any credits for aways and when I go to I usually get one off a ticket exchange?

Thanks in advance!
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1693 on: July 16, 2017, 01:25:23 pm »
Want to take my lad to Anfield this year but also maybe an away, West Ham is probably the easiest away in terms of travel. What's it like in terms of taking a 5 1/2 year old lad? Is West Ham fairly safe?

Also, what are the chances of getting tickets!? I don't have any credits for aways and when I go to I usually get one off a ticket exchange?

Thanks in advance!

You have answered one of your own questions.   All grounds are at least fairly safe these days.    There are usually plenty of home spares that you should be able to pick up particularly if your local.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #1694 on: July 16, 2017, 04:53:07 pm »

Thanks in advance!

Exchange is the only way until the club sort out the touting and credit hunting
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1695 on: July 17, 2017, 08:05:15 am »
Man city got 2,967 for Brighton which is about right I think

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #1696 on: July 18, 2017, 07:19:00 pm »
Watford news soon hopefully...before Munich preferably
@bono1712

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1697 on: July 20, 2017, 11:20:47 am »
You would think with Watford game just over 3 weeks away that we would of got the announcement by now - However just looked on Watford's site and there is nothing on there either for the Home fans

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #1698 on: July 20, 2017, 11:23:28 am »
You would think with Watford game just over 3 weeks away that we would of got the announcement by now - However just looked on Watford's site and there is nothing on there either for the Home fans

Yeah, could do with knowing about it as I'm going on holiday soon.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1699 on: July 20, 2017, 12:29:15 pm »
just received this

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1700 on: July 20, 2017, 12:32:00 pm »
That seems decent.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1701 on: July 20, 2017, 01:28:13 pm »
So that is for a member/FCH with 19?

Seems slightly odd though that they are now saying they won't be allocating credits if people miss out this season (para 3)  :-\

So why did they last season? I didn't think it was Bournemouth that reduced our allocation, but just that LFC decided to give lots to corporate STH and hence there weren't enough for supporters. Or have I got that wrong? What their saying either means that fewer will be given to Corporates this season and so this situation won't arise again OR that it might but that is tough.

Or am I being dim?  :-[

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1702 on: July 20, 2017, 01:30:18 pm »
Sort of dreading what changes they might make this season. Wish they'd say before they announces Watford if there are to be different rules/principles applied...  :-\

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1703 on: July 20, 2017, 01:36:56 pm »
So that is for a member/FCH with 19?

Seems slightly odd though that they are now saying they won't be allocating credits if people miss out this season (para 3)  :-\

So why did they last season? I didn't think it was Bournemouth that reduced our allocation, but just that LFC decided to give lots to corporate STH and hence there weren't enough for supporters. Or have I got that wrong? What their saying either means that fewer will be given to Corporates this season and so this situation won't arise again OR that it might but that is tough.

Or am I being dim?  :-[

As I understand it, Bournemouth (since they came up) has been a ridiculously low allocation, so some of those who had 19 before, missed out in the sales, and dropped to 18 because the first sale wasn't guaranteed. So those who were on 19 before and missed out, have had their full credits restored.

Bit of a can of worms potentially.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:44:15 pm by stoz »

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1704 on: July 20, 2017, 01:43:45 pm »
Well, exactly. Spurs gave us fewer so one of ours missed out. But that was on 15 I think.

But maybe this was STH on 19....? So they are not penalised again. but their letter suggests that some will be next time around.

They just need to give fewer to corporates or do something about touts/credit-hunting etc!

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1705 on: July 20, 2017, 02:04:16 pm »
Well, exactly. Spurs gave us fewer so one of ours missed out. But that was on 15 I think.

But maybe this was STH on 19....? So they are not penalised again. but their letter suggests that some will be next time around.

They just need to give fewer to corporates or do something about touts/credit-hunting etc!

I suppose they can't guarantee what will happen over the season for away allocations, like Man Utd a few years ago gave a lower allocation than the 3,000 to Liverpool.

I also think the £30 ticket prices have played a part too, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs have all been £60+ last few years before travel is even looked at, suddenly it becomes affordable to go with a cheaper match ticket.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #1706 on: July 20, 2017, 02:33:18 pm »
This is a one off and wont be repeated.

About 20 people were affected last season and missed out as the allocation at Bournemouth was so low and made worse by some of the allocation being siphoned off to what was described as 'super-hospitailty'.

We have been banging way trying to get this accomodation and I'm pleased it has finally been done.

Bournemouth will be even worse this season as the allocation is even lower (I think due to their disabled changes like ours) and the Club have made it clear they won't repeat it.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1707 on: July 20, 2017, 03:01:41 pm »

About 20 people were affected last season and missed out as the allocation at Bournemouth was so low and made worse by some of the allocation being siphoned off to what was described as 'super-hospitailty'.

We have been banging way trying to get this accomodation and I'm pleased it has finally been done.

Bournemouth will be even worse this season as the allocation is even lower (I think due to their disabled changes like ours) and the Club have made it clear they won't repeat it.

Well at least they have just as much chance of missing out this season ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1708 on: July 20, 2017, 03:03:57 pm »
Where demand exceeds supply like that at Bournemouth could they not do a ballot like they do for cup finals?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1709 on: July 20, 2017, 03:32:42 pm »
Cut the touted tkts and there would be no prob.  But they've yet to say what changes there will be, if any, this ssn.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1710 on: July 20, 2017, 04:31:26 pm »

Knowing our systems, those 20 will log on at the start of the sale, only for the sale to be declined due to 'not having sufficient credits', and then find that it is sold out once someone has got through to the ticket office on the phone.

But on a serious note, well done there Graham for taking this forward and getting a successful resolution for those impacted.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1711 on: July 20, 2017, 05:01:49 pm »
there was 1 or 2 tickets left after the st+19 had started about 36-48 hours later but I couldn't buy as member.
I tried another 24 hours later and was still there so thought there would be a member+19 few hours later but they never was one.
id bet there was a few empty seats that day

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1712 on: July 20, 2017, 05:08:51 pm »
and yes well done Graham

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1713 on: July 20, 2017, 05:15:41 pm »
there was 1 or 2 tickets left after the st+19 had started about 36-48 hours later but I couldn't buy as member.
I tried another 24 hours later and was still there so thought there would be a member+19 few hours later but they never was one.
id bet there was a few empty seats that day
No, coz they'd have given them to CSTH as it is less hassle for them.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #1714 on: July 20, 2017, 05:46:16 pm »
Knowing our systems, those 20 will log on at the start of the sale, only for the sale to be declined due to 'not having sufficient credits', and then find that it is sold out once someone has got through to the ticket office on the phone.

But on a serious note, well done there Graham for taking this forward and getting a successful resolution for those impacted.

I'm monitoring that the purchase histories are updated - if anyone hasn't had a letter or their purchase history is not updated then let me know.

Another Union success.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1715 on: July 20, 2017, 05:52:18 pm »
Got a mate 2 for Bournemouth on 19 aways (FC) 2 seasons ago
Missed out last season,he's had same letter today 👍

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1716 on: July 20, 2017, 06:27:50 pm »
Can Bournemouth either increase their derisory capacity or get relegated please.
Kenny Godglish

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #1717 on: July 20, 2017, 09:21:51 pm »
Can Bournemouth either increase their derisory capacity or get relegated please.
This. Sick of being stuck on 18!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1718 on: July 20, 2017, 11:08:22 pm »
Me and my mate both got the letter today.  No sign of it on my purchase history yet.

Can I just put on record a huge thanks to Graham Smith and Spirit of Shankly for making this happen.  Much appreciated.

It's very weird though that this is a one-off.  The grounds for making this concession will be just as valid next season.  Unless they do the sale differently and allow ALL fans with 19 credits into the first Bournemouth sale.

For small away allocations, they should just do on-the-day collections at the ground with photo id.  If they did that, watch Bournemouth drop to well below 19 credits being required.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1719 on: July 20, 2017, 11:54:56 pm »
For small away allocations, they should just do on-the-day collections at the ground with photo id.  If they did that, watch Bournemouth drop to well below 19 credits being required.

Same could be said for most games. I went to every away game bar Sunderland last year and not a credit to my name