Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 183215 times)

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #1560 on: January 3, 2024, 11:01:30 pm »

Offline c0burn

• Kopite
  • The King
« Reply #1561 on: January 3, 2024, 11:04:26 pm »
Not sure on that tweet chain. "A suspected Foreigner"

Aye, twitter is awful. It's doing the rounds.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1562 on: January 3, 2024, 11:06:36 pm »
The Liverpool Ghoul, is gonna love that.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1563 on: January 3, 2024, 11:06:46 pm »
Deemed a foreigner because he's wearing flip flops, fookin madness from some people.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #1564 on: January 3, 2024, 11:46:20 pm »
Is that video real?  Is there a nutter on the loose in Norris green with a shotty?  Nothing about it on the news just the showcase.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1565 on: January 3, 2024, 11:56:13 pm »
Finished work in speke about 10pm probably not related but loads of matrix and police cars flew past.seems too far away to be related mind.anyone know anything more about the showcase incident?
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1566 on: January 4, 2024, 12:14:33 am »
Went in after the newsagents and pointed the gun at one of the staff. Name and photo already going around.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1567 on: January 4, 2024, 12:22:26 am »
Rumour now that he's been found dead in Crocky park.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #1568 on: January 4, 2024, 12:44:23 am »
Being named on echo comments.

Offline Spezialo

• Kopite
« Reply #1569 on: January 4, 2024, 12:47:23 am »
Pictures of him look like it could be same person. Similar build

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #1570 on: January 4, 2024, 12:56:33 am »
Pictures of him look like it could be same person. Similar build

Agreed

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1571 on: January 4, 2024, 07:50:23 am »
Arrested this morning about 5.30am apparently. He kicked off so the police tasered him.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #1572 on: January 4, 2024, 08:18:57 am »
Mad that he was driving around with a gun and no warning to stay indoors. he could have walked into a pub and committed a massacre. Police were slow could have been another Hungerford as he had obviously snapped. No mention that he had access to a vehicle.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: January 4, 2024, 09:06:52 am »
Fucking hell  :o

Not clear but looks like could be anything from an AK47 to an AR15, fucking nuts that he's got that type of weapon.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2024, 09:10:09 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1574 on: January 4, 2024, 10:50:44 am »
Looks like they have got him. Tazered and arrested a 49-year-old man in Fazakerley

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #1575 on: January 4, 2024, 11:34:19 am »
Alarming to see how many jumped on the 'foreigner' claim on social media, claiming a scouser wouldn't do such a thing. There are still plenty with right wing alignment in the city, despite them probably claiming not to be. (I used to work with someone similar!)

Glad nobody was hurt and they got him arrested.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1576 on: January 4, 2024, 02:33:18 pm »
A lot of discussion online (pinch of salt obviously) is pointing towards a local fella, ex forces with a troubled past.

Still plenty of "foreigner" shouts from both the usual crowd and the new wave of Liverpudlian right wing conspiracy theorists though.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1577 on: January 4, 2024, 02:35:54 pm »
Fucking hell  :o

Not clear but looks like could be anything from an AK47 to an AR15, fucking nuts that he's got that type of weapon.

Apparently it is a vz. 58 Czech made rifle
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1578 on: January 4, 2024, 04:50:31 pm »
Apparently it is a vz. 58 Czech made rifle

Thank fuck he didn't go on a rampage, would have been another Hungerford
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1579 on: January 4, 2024, 09:08:37 pm »
Here's a good example of how misinformation takes hold when something like this happens. I live in Norris Green - spent last night a little concerned as things were developing. A few comments on the Echo's Facebook page were suggesting that there was a massive police presence outside a shop directly over the road from ours on Muirhead - looked out of the window and I don't think it had ever been more quiet.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1580 on: January 9, 2024, 07:36:11 pm »
See the local mob who descended on the asylum seekers at the Suites Hotel in Kirkby are currently on trial;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-67927183

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1581 on: January 10, 2024, 11:54:30 am »
See the local mob who descended on the asylum seekers at the Suites Hotel in Kirkby are currently on trial;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-67927183

Reading some of that made my toes curl. I really despise the 'rent a mob' types who seem to be at the front of any dispute, often having travelled distance to get involved.

A contentious subject and slightly off-topic, but we seen this rent-a-mob mentality in 2018. What was a harrowing, absolutely heartbreaking situation, was hijacked by these balloon heads who sniff out any kind of trouble and get involved. It ended up with doctors and nurses getting threatened and abused as they finished their shifts, threats of the mob wanting to storm the hospital and the police issuing statements about malicious communication - in other words, people posting bullshit on Facebook.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1582 on: January 10, 2024, 12:09:26 pm »
Reading some of that made my toes curl. I really despise the 'rent a mob' types who seem to be at the front of any dispute, often having travelled distance to get involved.

A contentious subject and slightly off-topic, but we seen this rent-a-mob mentality in 2018. What was a harrowing, absolutely heartbreaking situation, was hijacked by these balloon heads who sniff out any kind of trouble and get involved. It ended up with doctors and nurses getting threatened and abused as they finished their shifts, threats of the mob wanting to storm the hospital and the police issuing statements about malicious communication - in other words, people posting bullshit on Facebook.

Except in this case the majority on trial are local.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1583 on: January 11, 2024, 12:32:18 pm »
Except in this case the majority on trial are local.

Agree with you, although it did say one girl had travelled from St Helens to get involved. I know its hardly miles and miles.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1584 on: January 11, 2024, 05:17:11 pm »
Agree with you, although it did say one girl had travelled from St Helens to get involved. I know its hardly miles and miles.
There were definitely outsiders there. Much of it was stirred up by outsiders too. The vile character Yorkshire Rose being one such person looking to mobilise people to these flashpoints.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1585 on: January 18, 2024, 06:12:07 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1586 on: January 18, 2024, 08:22:51 pm »
John Haase - a blast from the past.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68009275
I was just reading about him. I was surprised to see he's 74 now.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1587 on: January 18, 2024, 10:31:34 pm »
I was just reading about him. I was surprised to see he's 74 now.

Haase featured in ‘Powder Wars’ a great read about the early days of the Liverpool cocaine trade. And Michael Howard had a somewhat shady role in his early release from prison after he tipped of Customs about hidden guns, albeit basically scrap.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #1588 on: January 22, 2024, 08:34:10 pm »
A park has been cordoned off near Belle Vale, some dogs have been poisoned after eating an unknown substance.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/live-updates-police-cordon-park-28493345
#Sausages

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1589 on: January 23, 2024, 04:59:53 pm »
A park has been cordoned off near Belle Vale, some dogs have been poisoned after eating an unknown substance.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/live-updates-police-cordon-park-28493345
Everton f.C championship winning chocolate.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1590 on: February 18, 2024, 09:25:22 pm »
Don’t think it’s blag, armed police, guns out at Aintree Hozzy.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1591 on: February 18, 2024, 09:26:57 pm »
Don’t think it’s blag, armed police, guns out at Aintree Hozzy.

Getting ready for the IDF.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1592 on: February 18, 2024, 10:20:09 pm »

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process