Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW: Southampton Vs Liverpool 28th May 2023. Ko 4:30pm  (Read 7868 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night

Odds:
Southampton 6/1, Draw 4/1, Liverpool 4/11
Referee: Darren England. Assistants: Dan Cook, Samuel Lewis. Fourth official: Dean Whitestone. VAR: Craig Pawson. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

Most of this preview will be about the 4 (5) players leaving the club this week. However it would be remiss of me to not include words about our opponents Southampton. Just over 10 years after being promoted to the top flight they will say farewell on Sunday after a miserable season. From week 14 of the season Southampton have been in the bottom 3 and rarely off the foot of the table. 3 different managers couldn’t save them and its been a lousy campaign.

This week it was confirmed Rubén Sellés will leave his job after the match against Liverpool and be replaced by Russell Martin. Earlier in the season both Ralph Hasenhüttl  and Nathan Jones were handed P45s.

Following Manchester United’s 4-1 win over Chelsea last night, coupled with Newcastle’s goalless draw earlier in the week with Leicester, Liverpool will not be playing champions league football next season. We can do no better than 5th while Southampton will finish last. Both very poor seasons for both clubs, for various reasons.

Now then, time to say goodbye, I am not crying, you are!

Arthur Melo, its like we hardly knew ya

James Milner, a different number 7 but one worthy of the worlds most famous jersey.

The number 7 shirt at Liverpool has been worn by many fine players, Milner was a custodian who  didn’t have the flair of some predecessors but his contribution shouldn’t be forgotten. He didn’t have the flair of a Dalglish, Keegan, McManaman or Suarez but he was a throwback to the number 7s before that.

Record appearance holder Ian Callaghan was perhaps more accustomed to the number 11 but before our time, in the 1960s (when Milner only a teenager) Callaghan was perhaps the first original great number 7, a number he wore throughout the decade.
Milner is a fine link in this tradition, a model pro who approached every game in a long career spanning over 900 games with the same professionalism and determination he always did.

Milner had made his league debut for Leeds United way back in November 2002, a month later, still some 9 days shy of his 17th birthday Milner scored his first league goal in a match against Sunderland. Leeds financial issues at the time forced the club to sell the unwilling Milner to Newcastle but the following quote summed up Milner
“its in the clubs best interests”.

Following a spell at Newcastle, Milner joined Aston villa where he had previously played on loan, making his debut against Liverpool in 2008, rumours at the time said he would join us, what a pity he didn’t. 2 years later Man city came calling, I actually recall people laughing that City paid way over the odds, Milner was valued at 26m in the deal which saw Stephen Ireland go the other way, effectively it was 17m plus Ireland, talk at the time was villa were getting a better player while also making massive money. That aged well. Ireland’s career slithered into oblivion, while Milner’s career would go from strength to strength, Ireland would only be best remembered for the supposed death of his 17 grannies.

Milner again made a debut against Liverpool and his non-stop running was a big feature in a fine performance as City beat Liverpool 3-0 in august 2010. 5 years later Milner would leave City on a free transfer, turning down more money and champions league football in the belief he would get more playing time with us. By then Milner had already won 2 premier leagues, an FA cup and a league cup (unused sub in both cup finals) but there was more to come.

Under Brendan Rodgers, Milner was made vice-captain to Jordan Henderson, a roll he retained under the new manager Jurgen Klopp and it was quite clear in the near 8 years since, the pair got the respect of every member of staff at the club, they demanded the best, they gave their best, they were both wrote off through their career, but they both won it all and proved everyone wrong.

Other than centre back and centre forward Milner has played every outfield position for the reds, never shirking any responsibility.
Indeed Milner actually spent the whole 2016-7 season at left back.

"It's about whatever's best for the team and ultimately I just want to be out there playing games, contributing and helping this football club."

His unselfishness was eventually rewarded with silverware, Liverpool won the 2019 European cup with Milner playing a big part in a famous comeback against Barcelona whilst his late corner against Spurs in the final lead to Liverpool’s second goal sealing a 2-0 win. A European super cup, a world club cup, and a premier league title followed and in 2022 Milner helped the club to a league cup and FA cup, both won through penalty shoot outs with Milner stepping up to score the first penalty in both.

Milner will leave with his head held high, 8 years of stirling service, a thorough professional, one who wasn’t afraid to put the boot in, one who was a great role model for young players and supporters alike, the longevity of his career is testament to his approach to the game, for over 20 years he has played in the premier league, and this is likely to continue with Brighton next, we wish him all the best, he will be missed.

Naby Keita. What could have been?

James Milner leaves at the age of 59, he has done it all, Naby Keita has been at Liverpool 5 years, the club don’t feel there is anything more he can do here, he is just 28. Milner cost nothing, Keita cost 53m. Keita leaves the club having won the same amount of trophies as Milner but because of injury his time will often be viewed as a disappointment.

When Keita leaves Liverpool they will have played 190 league games, Keita wont have played half of them. There is no doubting his ability, quick, skilful, intelligent and the ability to unlock a defence. He was an exciting player to watch, he deserved his medals, after all he may not have played that often but he still pushed players to standards needed to keep him out at times, when he did play his quality was there to be seen, unfortunately the injury bugs just never went away.

A fully fit Keita playing even 30-32 league games a year would be priceless, world class maybe, the trophies he helped us win save his legacy from being a total disaster, but it should have been so much more. All the best Naby lad.

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain. See above.

Like Keita, the Ox is still in his late 20s, he has won loads, but the injuries across a 6 year spell sully what should have been a more generous narrative. He has barely made 100 league appearances across a 6 year spell. Ox like Milner is an adaptable player across various positions, like Keita he has the ability to break lines, unlock defences and is a skilful player.

Ox was a fantastic addition in 2017, a player who could link midfield and attack, did you know that year Man City won the league by a mile with 100 points? Did you know also that in 4 games that season against city, Liverpool won 3. Ox scored in two including a net bursting worldie in the champions league quarter final, one round later Ox suffered a horrific knee injury which kept him out of the game for a whole year, he would play just two league games the following season.

The 2019-20 season seemed to be a new beginning, fine goals against Genk in Europe and against Bournemouth and Arsenal showed Ox was back, unfortunately an ankle injury in the world club cup final against Flamengo ended this fine run of form and really things were never the same, the injury bug gripped, it never really shook off. This season Ox was given a brief run in the team but it didn’t work out. Like Keita, he has the medals to show for it, he will have played his part, but like Keita, it should have been so much more.

Roberto Firmino, engine engine number 9.

Signed from Hoffenheim by Brendan Rodgers in 2015, Firmino arrived the same summer as Milner and was just as much a part of this era as anyone. The early months under Rodgers provided little evidence that Firmino would be a star but under Jurgen Klopp, things changed. The goals started to flow. A 4-1 win at Manchester City was the first sign of greatness and his link up play with others was starting to show, a false 9 role was made for Firmino, you could say he was the prototype. Link up play, finishing, skill, work rate, I could be here all night saying all his superlatives, but one I will laud on in his link up play with others, sometimes great players don’t look good because of their talent, they make others look better. There is a reason Jurgen Klopp labelled him “our most important player” and “the engine”.

That’s the unselfish Bobby all over, the goals began to flow, one that will always have a special place in my heart will be the smashing volley at Stoke in April 2017 in a 2-1 win on a glorious sunny day, Firmino removed his shirt, flung it in the air and the shirts actually lands perfectly outstretched on the turf, it was the very same day I found out I would be a father.

When Mo Salah signed a few months later, he, Bobby and Sadio Mane were to form one of the best attacks in world football. A staggering 338 goals flowed, Firmino never got near his best total of 27 again (2017-8) but he stayed in the team for a reason. He scored 15 less goals in 2019-20 for instance but was still an ever present as we won the Premier League. In the same season Firmino scored the winner as Liverpool won the club world cup for the first time with a 1-0 win over Flamengo.

Earlier this season Firmino bagged his 100th goal for the club in a 9-0 win over Bournemouth, although the goals continue to flow, maybe a couple of injuries are starting to creep in, maybe 360 games at a high intensity level are finally taking their toll. Maybe now is the right time to say goodbye but Bobby goes with multiple medals, plaudits and all our best wishes. No doubt he will be missed. The word legend is bandied about too often, Bobby Firmino isn’t just a club legend, he helped make others legends too.

The esteem Bobby is held in by us was never shown more than the recent 3-0 win at Leicester, for nigh on 20 minutes the travelling Kop drowned him time and time again with his song, arguably one of the best songs in the clubs history, just witness the outpouring in his last home game against Aston Villa which fittingly ended with him scoring. What a legacy. What a man.

YNWA  :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 12:17:41 am by paulrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline TheMan

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: MATCH PREVIEW: Southampton Vs Liverpool 28th May 2023. Ko 3pm
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 11:28:28 am »
doubts over Robertson and Konate, time to give some squad players a game...

my team

kelleher
matip
vvd
tsimikas
trent
fabinho
melo
milner
gakpo
firmino
nunez

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 11:29:04 am »
Doak on the bench pls.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 11:31:23 am »
Hopefully at full time there is one massive celebration in our end but nothing has gone for us this season so probably not gonna happen sadly.

Start Jota. Announce new signings after the final whistle.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 11:44:57 am »
Would make some changes knowing we can go no higher or lower than 5th.

Kelleher
Trent   Matip   Gomez   Tsimikas
Fabinho   Milner   Jones
Salah   Bobby   Nunez

Should win. These are bad. Come on Bournemouth.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2023, 11:54:31 am »
Lets go full retard.

Milner  Matip   Gomez   Tsimikas

Keita      Melo

AOC

Doak      Firmino     Carvalho

Part of me hopes that Everton score two early goals so completely fucking ruin Sky's day and make this the most boring, meaningless final day in history.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2023, 11:56:53 am »
Nice OP paulrazor.

Nothing to play for in this one. Might as well play the kids (with a few experienced players here and there).

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 12:05:45 pm »
Lets go full retard.

Keita      Melo

AOC

Part of me hopes that Everton score two early goals so completely fucking ruin Sky's day and make this the most boring, meaningless final day in history.

No keeper is a bit bold but why not.

Thanks Paul for the OP.....excellent sendoff.

This is a dead match so may as well rest all the first team and play our 2nd team.

James Milner..........has given us everything and possibly has played his "best" football with us considering his age. I was not impressed when we signed him but I have to admit that I was completely wrong.

Arthur........I can't comment as I have barely seen him play. Good luck wherever he goes and I'm sure he enjoyed his time with us.

Ox.......a case of what could have been. At his best he was a very direct player who would still be an asset if fit. I wish him well and it's just a pity about his injuries.

Keita.......of all the players we signed, I was expecting most from him. He was the midfield player that we needed but it just didn't happen, again due to injury. He could have been so much more but that wasn't his fault. Maybe, in a less demanding league he will shine.

As for Southampton, I have a soft spot for them due to the number of good players they have sold to us. Hopefully they bounce back up.
#JFT97

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2023, 12:09:13 pm »
Lets go full retard.

Keita      Melo

AOC

Each to their own but I think I'd still rather just see them go down in an excruciatingly painful manner
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2023, 12:43:05 pm »
Jurgen serves his second match ban as well.

Lijnders better win one...  ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2023, 12:44:56 pm »
Jurgen serves his second match ban as well.

Lijnders better win one...  ;D

I thought the second one was suspended?

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2023, 12:45:10 pm »
Can't go any higher or lower than 5th now so let's give those who haven't played much recently a chance. I'm sure Mo will be looking to get one more goal to get to 20 for the season.

Kelleher

Trent          Matip          Gomez          Tsimikas

Milner          Fabinho          Arthur

Elliott          Nunez          Jota

Subs: Adrian, Robertson, Phillips, Konate, Henderson, Jones, Carvalho, Salah, Firmino

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2023, 12:46:32 pm »
Hopefully some of the acadmey players are involved even if it's just off the bench, would be pretty poor if they're not.

Online Snusmumriken

• Kopite
  • Don't believe everything you think
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2023, 12:49:58 pm »
Can't go any higher or lower than 5th now so let's give those who haven't played much recently a chance. I'm sure Mo will be looking to get one more goal to get to 20 for the season.

Kelleher

Subs: Adrian, Robertson, Phillips, Konate, Henderson, Jones, Carvalho, Salah, Firmino

I like it, but I’d also start Carvalho over Arthur.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2023, 12:53:35 pm »
I like it, but I’d also start Carvalho over Arthur.

I see Carvalho and Elliott as attackers really. Don't think it helps them when they are asked to play in midfield. Arthur is an out and out midfielder and that's the only reason I would start him.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2023, 12:54:46 pm »
Get the kids out and enjoy the game.

We can literally affect nothing in the league now, so a wonderful opportunity to give first team action to second-stringers and youth players.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2023, 12:59:03 pm »
Lets go full retard.

Keita      Melo

AOC

What an absolutely moronic post from start to finish.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2023, 01:02:55 pm »
Thanks for the OP Paul... good stuff! :)

Jürgen's pre-match presser...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b0TlBWZpLIA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b0TlBWZpLIA</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0TlBWZpLIA
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2023, 01:34:46 pm »
Wonderful tribute Paul..all made significant contributions in arguably the greatest side this club has ever had.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2023, 01:39:27 pm »
What an absolutely moronic post from start to finish.

Absolutely terrible post wasn't it?  :o

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2023, 03:03:20 pm »
Kelleher, Tsimikas, Matip, Konate, Trent, Fabinho, Curtis, Elliot, Diaz, Nunez, Salah

Nunez, Diaz, Curtis need minutes. Trent needs to keep getting used to the new role. I would change most of the back 5. The leaving players got their send off so no need to play them in a dead rubber away game I think.
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Offline shank94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2023, 03:04:29 pm »
I thought the second one was suspended?

I wanted him to take it after that Villa ref performance. No point delaying it to next season  ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2023, 03:36:16 pm »
Kelleher, Tsimikas, Matip, Konate, Trent, Fabinho, Curtis, Elliot, Diaz, Nunez, Salah

Nunez, Diaz, Curtis need minutes. Trent needs to keep getting used to the new role. I would change most of the back 5. The leaving players got their send off so no need to play them in a dead rubber away game I think.

Well they don't really need minutes. The season is over.

I'd rather they all be 100% fresh for pre-season
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2023, 03:44:51 pm »
Play Melo!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2023, 04:45:24 pm »
I would play a RAWK XI.

Online Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2023, 05:36:38 pm »

Kelleher

So play some kids them or have them on the bench. Let’s not forget most of our players will be on international duty. Rest them now.

Kelleher

Gomez        Matip          VVD          Tsimikas

Milner          Melo       Elliott

Salah          Bobby           Jota

Subs: Adrian, Clark, Phillips, Hendo, Doak, Jones, Carvalho, Keita , Ox

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2023, 05:42:12 pm »
Lets go full retard.

Care to explain?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2023, 06:17:21 pm »
Nice one Paul, loved the OP! A lovely piece on all four of them and a fitting tribute in particular to Firmino. Still sad we won't be seeing him play for us ever again after Sunday.

It's strange to go into the final game without anything to play for, it's been a while but as long as Everton go down, I think it'll be a good day.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2023, 06:56:17 pm »
Care to explain?
yep. Bad choice of words. A lousy post

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2023, 07:34:41 pm »
Lets go full retard.

Keita      Melo

AOC

You playing then?

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2023, 08:03:55 pm »
Any promising players at St Mary's? We could check down the back of the sofa, see if we have any of those Southampton Vouchers left...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2023, 08:17:03 pm »
Any promising players at St Mary's? We could check down the back of the sofa, see if we have any of those Southampton Vouchers left...

We've been linked with Bella-Kotchap but sure if the sauce is any good.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2023, 08:43:14 pm »

Roméo Lavia.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2023, 08:52:05 pm »
Trying to think of the last time we played a final match week game and it be entirely meaningless. The 1-6 Stoke game?

I'm guessing there will be very little defense played, a lot of goals, and nobody will really care what the result is.

Online andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2023, 09:20:45 pm »
Trying to think of the last time we played a final match week game and it be entirely meaningless. The 1-6 Stoke game?

I'm guessing there will be very little defense played, a lot of goals, and nobody will really care what the result is.

Would like to think we put on an attacking show, will happily settle for 3-7 all guns blazing.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2023, 09:26:49 pm »
Darwin and Doak up front would be interesting.

Give Ox and Keita a start as well as Milly. Kelleher a game as well. No pressure game, just get them to go out and enjoy themselves
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2023, 10:30:44 pm »
You playing then?
:lmao

west brom 1-1 away 2016

Offline shank94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2023, 11:13:04 pm »
Well they don't really need minutes. The season is over.

I'd rather they all be 100% fresh for pre-season

I hear you but I think they won't half volley our players in this game, I hope. I would still give them game time so they remember how important they are next season.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2023, 11:16:58 pm »
Post-embargo presser...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QPk7F_45FuM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QPk7F_45FuM</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPk7F_45FuM

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2023, 11:27:36 pm »
We can finish no higher or lower than 5th. Southampton can finish no higher or lower than 20th. Hope we do something weird and wonderful just for the hell of it. Would love Arthur to get a start, just for a laugh.