Author Topic: Jose Shitcoat Mourinho, the boring ballboy bothering bus driver.  (Read 683809 times)

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
Jose Shitcoat Mourinho, the boring ballboy bothering bus driver.
« on: November 24, 2010, 08:38:17 pm »
Both Ramos and Alonso only needed one more card for a suspension, they will miss the next game (which is irrelevant as they are qualified) and will have a clean sheet for the next round.

Irish television showed footage tonight of Mourinho having a word in alonso's ear and then sending dudek up to inform casillias to tell ramos... They will be likely to get a small fine I would think

Uefa's disciplinary unit has launched an investigation into whether Real Madrid players Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso deliberately incurred red cards.

The Spaniards were sent off for time-wasting late on in Real Madrid's 4-0 win against Ajax in Amsterdam on Tuesday evening.

Ramos and Alonso will now miss their final Group G match, which is ultimately meaningless as Real have already wrapped up top spot.

The duo's actions have led to suggestions they purposely sought to be dismissed as to wipe their disciplinary slates clean ahead of the knock-out stages.

Real, though, have insisted Ramos and Alonso were not told to get themselves sent off versus Ajax.

On Wednesday, Uefa confirmed it is aware of the incidents and has instructed disciplinary officials to look into them before deciding whether any charges are to be brought.

Under article 5.1 of Uefa's regulations dealing with loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship, both players could be charged and have their suspensions extended.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_6524945,00.html

Thoughts/ opinions??
« Last Edit: May 1, 2014, 10:22:00 am by Red_Irishman »
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Tactical Genius or Cheat?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:39:34 pm »
Clever management.
OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline Legendary

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm sorry Wayne. Please finish your cider.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:40:17 pm »
They should have just put in a hard tackle instead of time-wasting to be honest.
Every Kick. Every Half. Every Game. Every Year. Liverpool Football Club.

Offline happy guy

• Kopite
  • Psychic
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:40:18 pm »
Genius what more can you say about the best coach in world football he may be a twat but he's a successful one and that's all that matters. Clever just thinking of the bigger picture.
Simply The Best!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzugVhOmX_U

Xbl Gamertag: VividUnbornEvil

Psn: slickman2009

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:41:15 pm »
They should be given an extra match ban. They won't though. Probably be given a small fine worth a couple of grand.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:42:20 pm »
They should be given an extra match ban. They won't though. Probably be given a small fine worth a couple of grand.

2 Lyon players got fined 10k and 15k for something similar I believe?

Jose does whats best for his team. Can't see problem with that.

Offline RedGuy

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 08:43:20 pm »
He didn't exactly invent that "tactic", so he's neither. I don't get the wankfest over this incident.

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 08:44:17 pm »
Players get deliberate cards all the time to avoid 'bigger' games. Don't see a problem with it really. Liverpool players have done it before, and will do it again.
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline Ecuared

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 08:45:37 pm »
He's both.

That isn't based on this incident, which is really just abusing a loophole in the rules, and not "cheating", but based on the fact he clearly encourages his players to dive, play injured, waste time, etc.
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline redy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 08:45:43 pm »
Genius what more can you say about the best coach in world football he may be a twat but he's a successful one and that's all that matters. Clever just thinking of the bigger picture.

Come on. I love Jose too but it's not exactly genius. Admittedly its good attention to detail but genius?

Offline happy guy

• Kopite
  • Psychic
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 08:47:15 pm »
Come on. I love Jose too but it's not exactly genius. Admittedly its good attention to detail but genius?
Nah agreed its been done before no suprise,  i was describing him as a genius as a football manager read the thread title wrong.
Simply The Best!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzugVhOmX_U

Xbl Gamertag: VividUnbornEvil

Psn: slickman2009

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 08:48:57 pm »
He didn't exactly invent that "tactic", so he's neither. I don't get the wankfest over this incident.
exactly. This is overblown. Making it so obvious was a mistake, obviously.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 08:51:04 pm »
Remember Rafa got Dirk to get a booking to pick up a suspension a few years ago, think it was away at PSV.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 08:51:10 pm »
In fairness it was clever thinking. The fine will be meaningless to them.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 08:55:35 pm »
I still don't get the thinking behind it. They still have 7 games to go to win the thing. Xabi and Ramos are now serving their ban in a game they wouldn't have played. Fair enough. However, it also means two more bookings and they're suspended again with 6 games to go before the final (with the games getting tougher and tougher). So, they'll probably miss one of the later games in the knockout stages again with a suspension. Why not simply try and "pick" up the booking in the first knock-out round (against one of the 2nd placed teams) and have only 4 games to go until the final?

You could argue that then they could be suspended in the final, but have a look at recent seasons and in most games it was clear that the refs rather looked away than book a guy who'd miss the final.

Picking up bookings to get the suspension out of the way is happening all the time (problem now is that it was so blatant and Mourinho was involved). My bigger problem is how it is a genius act when in fact it doesn't really matter...

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 08:59:00 pm »
exactly. This is overblown. Making it so obvious was a mistake, obviously.

Could have made it more obvious.
I remember Beckham deliberately getting booked for England years ago, and then admitting it was deliberate in an interview a day or two later.

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 09:15:13 pm »
He's clever.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 09:19:23 pm »
Clever management in this instance it isn't cheating because there is no rules that says you cannot get booked.

In general he is a bellend.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 09:30:28 pm »
If your teams done well enough that you can afford to do this then good luck to you
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Royston Farcey

• Kemlynite
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 09:35:48 pm »
Rafa did the same thing with Dirk a few years ago. You know in the good old days when we played in the Champions League.  :(

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »
Definite wanker.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Royston Farcey

• Kemlynite
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:38 pm »
Definite wanker.

I'd love him to be our manager though.

Offline Promised to never post on RAWK again

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »

Maureen is a disgrace for the game ... I feel sorry for anyone who wants him as LFC manager ...
The internet is a bad place - People like Mac Red are on it.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2010, 09:51:21 pm »
Massive bellend.
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2010, 09:52:47 pm »
Maureen is a disgrace for the game ... I feel sorry for anyone who wants him as LFC manager ...

I agree.

He is the exact opposite (personality wise) of what a Liverpool manager should be. He has a great track record and he is undoubtedly a winner, but it is as much about the man as it is the manager.

And I don't believe he has ever led his side into the battle. He is there for himself. He spends, he wins, he ups his stock and he pisses off.

And it won't happen anyway. Thank God.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:58:26 pm by 1021 »
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 09:56:37 pm »
Tactical cheat of the highest order.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Skagen

• Hard for Hodgson
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 10:02:11 pm »
Tactical genius.
“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.”

Offline Royston Farcey

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:02 pm »
I agree.

He is the exact opposite (personality wise) of what a Liverpool manager should be. He has a great track record and he is undoubtedly a winner, but it is as much about the man as it is the manager.

I agree he is the exact oposite, he wins titles for a start.
If Mourinho ever did manage us we would delighted with him instantly.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2010, 10:32:43 pm »
Im going for 'c*nt'
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2010, 10:36:22 pm »
mourinho is a cock, and gutted at xabi being a sell out for the twat.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 10:40:45 pm »

but when Rafa got Dirk to do it 2 years ago that was clever......

Mourinho is a winner, there's nothing wrong with that.

Surely it is a manager's job to give his side the edge and that is what he does. He gets the best out of his players too and you don't get that from 4 different sets of players by being a wanker.

He is a top class manager.

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 10:46:19 pm »
but when Rafa got Dirk to do it 2 years ago that was clever......

Mourinho is a winner, there's nothing wrong with that.

Surely it is a manager's job to give his side the edge and that is what he does. He gets the best out of his players too and you don't get that from 4 different sets of players by being a wanker.

He is a top class manager.

To be honest, I would rather have Roy as our manager, than that self-centered ego-maniac ... And I don't like Roy that much ...

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 10:46:31 pm »
It reminds me of the Ferrari team orders debacle. It is not so much that it happened, but more that they had the monstrous arrogance to rub everyone's noses in it.

Like so much that Maureen does, it was classless. It could all have been done more subtly.

Personally I would have liked the ref to have given them a straight red for taking the piss (which should be a red card offence).

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 10:47:30 pm »
To be honest, I would rather have Roy as our manager, than that self-centered ego-maniac ... And I don't like Roy that much ...

You must enjoy us being shite then.

Mourinho would be loved at Liverpool very quickly.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 10:48:51 pm »
I agree he is the exact oposite, he wins titles for a start.
If Mourinho ever did manage us we would delighted with him instantly.

I don't think any fan with an ounce of understanding the club would be delighted instantly or otherwise.
He wins titles, true. But he wins them for himself not the club. The club is irrelevant to him.

The two biggest nights of his career, the two CL finals.
Were huge matches for his clubs at the time, years of European obscurity, suddenly the Champions of Europe.

Yet the images of those nights ingrained in our/their memory are not Javier Zanetti, one of the most loyal and outstanding footballers of his generation finally getting his reward and moment of glory lifting the cup or Porto's improbable cup run ending in glory and sights of delighted players and the crowd revelling in the moment......

No, they are the soft bastard ripping his medal off and pissing of down the tunnel, or him walking down the stairs for the personal lap of honour he felt he deserved. The cameras actually panned from Zanetti on the podium to watch this self congratulative bastard soak in his own glory. 

I'm not turning this into a Rafa vs Mourinho thing. But compare the image of Mourinho post CL victories with Rafa stood on the back of the podium hugging Morientes and having a chat with a huge grin. That right there is what we want from a manager. Genius and humility in equal measure. Jose might speak 5 languages but he doesn't know the word humility in any of them.

I'd rather Liverpool not win another title than win it in the manner Mourinho does.
Even Mr Ferguson has the decency not to run all over the pitch and steal the moment from his players or supporters.

And its all irrelevant because it will never happen.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:50:44 pm by 1021 »

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 10:49:58 pm »
Exploited a gaping loop-hole in the UEFA handbook, and knows full well they won't go after Real Madrid.  Fair play to him, I'd have probably told my players to do exactly the same thing.

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2010, 10:52:03 pm »
I don't think any fan with an ounce of understanding the club would be delighted instantly or otherwise.
He wins titles, true. But he wins them for himself not the club. The club is irrelevant to him.

The two biggest nights of his career, the two CL finals.
Were huge matches for his clubs at the time, years of European obscurity, suddenly the Champions of Europe.

Yet the images of those nights ingrained in our/their memory are not Javier Zanetti, one of the most loyal and outstanding footballers of his generation finally getting his reward and moment of glory lifting the cup or Porto's improbable cup run ending in glory and sights of delighted players and the crowd revelling in the moment......

No, they are the soft bastard ripping his medal off and pissing of down the tunnel, or him walking down the stairs for the personal lap of honour he felt he deserved. The cameras actually panned from Zanetti on the podium to watch this self congratulative bastard soak in his own glory. 

I'm not turning this into a Rafa vs Mourinho thing. But compare the image of Mourinho post CL victories with Rafa stood on the back of the podium hugging Morientes and having a chat with a huge grin. That right there is what we want from a manager. Genius and humility in equal measure. Jose might speak 5 languages but he doesn't know the word humility in any of them.

I'd rather Liverpool not win another title than win it in the manner Mourinho does.
Even Mr Ferguson has the decency not to run all over the pitch and steal the moment from his players or supporters.

And its all irrelevant because it will never happen.

very well said, doesnt know class or humility. A great manager but a cock.

Online Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2010, 10:52:27 pm »
Im not surprised Xabi did it, as he got fucked over by Gudjohnson and the ref when he got suspended in 05. That should have been reviewed, and Xabi should have been allowed to play in the 2nd leg. He wont wanna miss another big game.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:28 pm »
You must enjoy us being shite then.

He wouldn't. It would be about him, not the club. The antithesis of the Liverpool Way.

It is moot anyway, I don't think he is an NESV kind of guy.

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2010, 10:53:57 pm »

Nah, I am not buying that ... Maureen simply doesn't belong at LFC ... There are other winners out there, and they have at least a bit of class ... Maureen has none, therefore, he is not fit to manage our great sporting institution ...