Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442462 times)

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32920 on: August 24, 2019, 09:41:27 pm »
What a great day - watched the second half of their game today and loved the injury time winner.

The bit that struck in my mind was Dan James after his goal, you get back to 1-1 with Palace at home and rather than running to grab the ball he go’s to the corner and celebrates !

What an absolute fucking helmet....

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32921 on: August 24, 2019, 09:46:06 pm »
Don't forget the mentaliteh
They're clearleh lacking authoriteh in midfield, as well as a creatoh, I beg you Mr Woodwood to buy these playohs in Januareh

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #32922 on: August 24, 2019, 09:46:40 pm »
Lindelof looks great beside... oh!
https://streamable.com/yapfo
Fuck off Paul, her's how you do a pelant.... bollocks!
https://streamable.com/i53bf
Real Madrid, Real Madrid, REal MaDRID, REAL MADRID...whoops!
https://streamable.com/ilwia
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #32924 on: August 24, 2019, 09:50:04 pm »
Best non-goal penalty I've seen, I think...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32925 on: August 24, 2019, 09:52:13 pm »
He's been playing on the same side with Ashley Young in training, I reckon.

'Its Daniel James, heavy touch and he's gone down, Young takes over on the overlap, shapes up to cross, dummy, turns back, shapes up to cross again, another dummy, steps into the box and he's gone down headfirst under the challenge.... nope, on the replay there's no challenge'

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
« Reply #32926 on: August 24, 2019, 09:54:32 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jYsvZOsjG7s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jYsvZOsjG7s</a>

Andy's not going to lambaste the players because they're a young team  ::)

The absolute state of him like
What an absolute melt.  Serious question, is that what a manc accent sounds like?  Very similar to the whiny scouse accent to my untrained ears.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32927 on: August 24, 2019, 10:00:09 pm »
What an absolute melt.  Serious question, is that what a manc accent sounds like?  Very similar to the whiny scouse accent to my untrained ears.
That's the sort of comment Cantona used to come out with.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32928 on: August 24, 2019, 10:02:52 pm »
Fuck off Paul, her's how you do a pelant.... bollocks!
https://streamable.com/i53bf

1:25 in the pelanty vid, United player on the edge of the box facepalms : D

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
'Martial has hot his swagoh back' ladies and gentleman. Worrying times.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #32930 on: August 24, 2019, 10:07:34 pm »
Andeh says they could have had nun points out of noun. Very good, then.

De Gea had best scratch his signature on that contract as fast as possible, thats his first gifted points of the year but you know what?  it aint his last.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
« Reply #32931 on: August 24, 2019, 10:09:22 pm »
That's the sort of comment Cantona used to come out with.
This Cantona you speak of sounds like a smart lad.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #32932 on: August 24, 2019, 10:12:41 pm »

Six fingers on each hand and a doppelgänger of his aunt, uncle and sister. No he is definitely one of your lot. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32933 on: August 24, 2019, 10:13:29 pm »

Is red caff in meltdown, mate?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #32934 on: August 24, 2019, 10:14:21 pm »
He went skiing one day and never came back...
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #32935 on: August 24, 2019, 10:16:47 pm »

I know you are probably a nice person irl but your barely restrained rage, while understandable and likely highly representative of the world wide fan base, is very amusing and entertaining in the extreme.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
« Reply #32936 on: August 24, 2019, 10:18:28 pm »
Is red caff in meltdown, mate?
Have you been blocked, see for yourself.  They do tend to get hysterical after a tough loss.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32937 on: August 24, 2019, 10:22:49 pm »
Have you been blocked, see for yourself.  They do tend to get hysterical after a tough loss.

In me best scouse whiny voice....

"calm down, calm down"

;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32938 on: August 24, 2019, 11:03:13 pm »
Ummm...are you forgetting this amazing evening they had in Paris?

Who played the Marlon Brando role?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32939 on: August 24, 2019, 11:08:05 pm »
He went skiing one day and never came back...

I gotta wife and kids in Audenshaw Jack
I went out on the piste and I never went back

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32940 on: August 24, 2019, 11:22:25 pm »
Am I being harsh to think that the celebration for their equaliser pretty much sums up that club's whole attitude where there isn't joy and camaraderie just self-centred arrogance?

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32941 on: August 24, 2019, 11:24:04 pm »
Only the second time they've conceded an injury-time goal that wins the game in the PL.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #32942 on: August 24, 2019, 11:27:51 pm »
Honestly, that spawny win against PSG was the worst best thing that could have happened to them. The delusion hit peak level after that.

corrected for you
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32943 on: August 24, 2019, 11:29:12 pm »
McTominay is a starter..... hah.....  what does he actually do?  You can at least say Rice passes a lot and keeps it tidy.  The bar to play for England is hilariously low.

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32944 on: August 24, 2019, 11:34:35 pm »
Am I being harsh to think that the celebration for their equaliser pretty much sums up that club's whole attitude where there isn't joy and camaraderie just self-centred arrogance?

Spot on. They also seem to be basing a lot on the ref giving them a penalty. Which they do seem to get most games.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32945 on: August 24, 2019, 11:38:43 pm »
Now obviously not all clubs can be like ours, but just contrast that 'look at me' pose from him with the way our players run towards the crowd or teammates, such a difference in attitude and I am glad of the one we get.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32946 on: August 24, 2019, 11:43:29 pm »
McTominay is completely shit

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #32948 on: August 25, 2019, 12:05:03 am »
Shame about these this weekend, wasn't it?!

These too.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32949 on: August 25, 2019, 12:17:30 am »

Real Madrid, Real Madrid, REal MaDRID, REAL MADRID...whoops!
https://streamable.com/ilwia

The lack on commentating makes it feel like Martin Tyler is in the box calling the game.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32950 on: August 25, 2019, 12:38:06 am »
VAR usage was poor again.  Man U really should have had two more penalties - and I would have enjoyed Rashford and Pogba taking it in turns to miss.

One of the season's highlights so far was Pogba doing a pointless Cruyff turn, getting tackled by Benteke(!) and Palace scoring the winner from the resulting break.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32951 on: August 25, 2019, 12:42:37 am »
I’ve just watched the highlights :lmao

That game summed them up

After all the hype over these amazing defensive signings Maguires nowhere near where he should be for the opener, they hit shit fks over and over, scream for penalties, get one and miss it, finally equalise and give it the look at me in the celebration, then pogba loses it and can’t be assed to track back so claims a foul and de gea fumbles again and pulls his squinting confused expression.

Funniest thing is as the full time whistle went Hodgson trotted down with little celebration as if he just coached palace to a routine win against weak opposition :lmao

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #32952 on: August 25, 2019, 01:03:36 am »
That Dan James is making himself equally unpopular with Man Utd fans and fans of the opposition already, quite the achieviment seeing how young the season is!

Not content with pissing everyone with his diving, now his own teams fans are mad at him for his utterly prickish as well as selfish goal celebration  ;D

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32953 on: August 25, 2019, 01:08:56 am »
Bring Webb back from retirement!

Neil?

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32954 on: August 25, 2019, 01:11:53 am »
JurgenKloppwhatapity.gif

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs#t=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs#t=0</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32955 on: August 25, 2019, 02:32:37 am »
Once again, Man Utd supporters show their ignorance...

MANCHESTER, England -- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said he is "lost for words" after a second Manchester United player was racially abused on social media.

Marcus Rashford was sent a series of racist tweets after missing a penalty during the team's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Saturday, just five days after similar incidents involving Paul Pogba.

"It's the same as we spoke about before the weekend; it needs to stop," Solskjaer said at a news conference. "I'm just lost for words. They keep hiding behind fake IDs and it's crazy we talk about this in 2019."

Rashford missed from the spot in the second half after Jordan Ayew had scored after 32 minutes, marking Palace's first league goal at Old Trafford in 15 years.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32956 on: August 25, 2019, 03:17:59 am »

Moysey spirit. Celebrating like crazy a goal scored in 89min which was about to give them a draw.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32957 on: August 25, 2019, 03:25:04 am »
Once again, Man Utd supporters show their ignorance...

MANCHESTER, England -- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has said he is "lost for words" after a second Manchester United player was racially abused on social media.

Marcus Rashford was sent a series of racist tweets after missing a penalty during the team's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Saturday, just five days after similar incidents involving Paul Pogba.

"It's the same as we spoke about before the weekend; it needs to stop," Solskjaer said at a news conference. "I'm just lost for words. They keep hiding behind fake IDs and it's crazy we talk about this in 2019."

Rashford missed from the spot in the second half after Jordan Ayew had scored after 32 minutes, marking Palace's first league goal at Old Trafford in 15 years.

They weren't classy in glory, imagine them in defeat!? They are showing their true colors. More and more they are reminding me of Chelsea.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32958 on: August 25, 2019, 03:34:16 am »
Moysey spirit. Celebrating like crazy a goal scored in 89min which was about to give them a draw.

Yeah our lot would have grabbed the ball and ran back for the restart.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32959 on: August 25, 2019, 05:13:59 am »
I’ve just watched the highlights :lmao

That game summed them up

After all the hype over these amazing defensive signings Maguires nowhere near where he should be for the opener, they hit shit fks over and over, scream for penalties, get one and miss it, finally equalise and give it the look at me in the celebration, then pogba loses it and can’t be assed to track back so claims a foul and de gea fumbles again and pulls his squinting confused expression.

Funniest thing is as the full time whistle went Hodgson trotted down with little celebration as if he just coached palace to a routine win against weak opposition :lmao

He just had  :D