Author Topic: Couple of cheely questions for mods/administrators etc.  (Read 59389 times)

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Re: Couple of cheely questions for mods/administrators etc.
« Reply #40 on: December 6, 2004, 05:32:49 pm »
Cant remember how I found the site, I registered but then didn't return to the site for ages. It was only when I was working on blueyonder's helpdesk and I took a call from Bob K who was telling me about the site and I remembered I had registered, so came back not long after that and started posting.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011229211554/www.redandwhitekop.co.uk/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=OffTopic

That was the post, shame it's not in the archive

Offline B9

• Official Mandy Moore Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2005, 12:02:17 pm »
I joined RAWK when, on that fateful day in August 2003, some commie fellow sitting with his back to me in a café whispered to me "The time has come. Are you ready?"

Life has been one big adventure ever since.

Helly

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2005, 01:40:21 pm »
this is a class thread, ta for reminding me Armin ;D

Offline ewok-red

• Anarchist, potentially violent but lacks bottle.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2005, 09:53:18 am »
Heres what we had back in June 2001

http://web.archive.org/web/20010625121654/http://www.lpoolfc.f2s.com/

wahey that was back in the day when even i counted as staff!!! sadly following the xmas party when ben found me in the toilets injecting heroin into the eyeballs of sun buying OOT apologists, and bob discovered that i was illiterate and was having my posts ghost written by an ex dock worker  i was sent to a siberian salt mine
"the music isn't here to save the world, its there to save your life"  - skip jones, in 'stories we could tell' tony parsons, harper collins / qpd

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2005, 10:10:40 am »
i was sent to a siberian salt mine

Some new miners have been drafted in...  :P

Offline ewok-red

• Anarchist, potentially violent but lacks bottle.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2005, 10:15:37 am »
Some new miners have been drafted in...  :P

i got released on tag, bob gave me time off for bad behaviour
"the music isn't here to save the world, its there to save your life"  - skip jones, in 'stories we could tell' tony parsons, harper collins / qpd