Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3430013 times)

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #38720 on: January 22, 2020, 11:10:24 am »
Don't understand how Laporte is back from an ACL after less than 5 months, but after his first game back Pep has claimed he is the best left-sided CB in the world.

Honestly, what do we think is the motivation for someone like Pep to make a statement like that? It can't be any form of mind-games since the league has long-gone. He's clearly not stupid. But there isn't a single aspect of play where Laporte is better than VVD. VVD is quicker, bigger, better in the air, better on the ball, more imposing to be up against, a better leader, scores more.

I would honestly have enjoyed an argument about who is better between Laporte and Gomez - thats a much fairer comparison.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38721 on: January 22, 2020, 11:22:43 am »
Don't understand how Laporte is back from an ACL after less than 5 months, but after his first game back Pep has claimed he is the best left-sided CB in the world.

Honestly, what do we think is the motivation for someone like Pep to make a statement like that? It can't be any form of mind-games since the league has long-gone. He's clearly not stupid. But there isn't a single aspect of play where Laporte is better than VVD. VVD is quicker, bigger, better in the air, better on the ball, more imposing to be up against, a better leader, scores more.

I would honestly have enjoyed an argument about who is better between Laporte and Gomez - thats a much fairer comparison.

The bitterness at that club runs from top to bottom, I'd put his comments in the same bucket as those "the league is more important than the CL" shouts of theirs from last season.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38722 on: January 22, 2020, 11:30:45 am »

He's just trying to one-up us and give his squad a boost that's all. He's an excellent CB but obviously not on the same level as our Virg. Let them have their "Best CB" claims. We'll just have the best team...

To be fair to Pep though, what's he supposed to say? "Yeah Aymeric is good but VVD pisses all over him doesn't he?"

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #38723 on: January 22, 2020, 11:41:37 am »
Think he's trying to overplay how good Laporte is to give an excuse for how bad their results have been in comparison to previous seasons. Try and recapture some of that fear the opposition had before a ball is kicked so that they dont drive at City's soft underbelly and expose them

As opposed to trying to compare him to VVD
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38724 on: January 22, 2020, 11:44:03 am »
He's just trying to one-up us and give his squad a boost that's all. He's an excellent CB but obviously not on the same level as our Virg. Let them have their "Best CB" claims. We'll just have the best team...

To be fair to Pep though, what's he supposed to say? "Yeah Aymeric is good but VVD pisses all over him doesn't he?"

And the best CB, and right back, and left back, and midfield, and front 3, and manager,  oh and fans  ;)

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #38725 on: January 22, 2020, 11:46:15 am »
You do realise you’ve sparked about four pages of discussion about some ‘hacking’ nonsense which was sorted seven years ago by trying to ‘strip it of any power’? ;D

And it’s not just you, it’s anyone who is obsessed with going on Bluemoon or GOT or redcafe and bringing that shite back here and infesting threads with it. If it’s something genuinely funny then fair enough, but invariably it’s not. It’s normally something about corruption, or deals with the devil, or Heysel, or how over rated we are, or how there must be some deep seated reason we’re so good. The ‘ridiculing it to strip it of any power’ is nonsense. Whatever these lunatics write exist in a forum that you’re then spreading. ‘Look how they’re reacting to Pickford last night’ is pretty funny. ‘Look at this detailed post about some conspiracy theory about hacking’ not so much.

You wouldn’t go out of your way to go and step in dog shit and then tread it through your own house so everyone can get a whiff.

spot and indeed on  8)

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38726 on: January 22, 2020, 01:00:40 pm »
The Laporte wankathon is so annoying. He's a good player, but as I've said before, he is their Gomez/Matip. The reason they've declined this season isn't because he's been injured, it's because they didn't replace Kompany (their Van Dijk).

What most people forget is that Laporte didn't join them until January 2018, so he was missing for 6 months of their record breaking 100 point season. They also performed worse in terms of PPG after he signed.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38727 on: January 22, 2020, 01:08:54 pm »
The Laporte wankathon is so annoying. He's a good player, but as I've said before, he is their Gomez/Matip. The reason they've declined this season isn't because he's been injured, it's because they didn't replace Kompany (their Van Dijk).

What most people forget is that Laporte didn't join them until January 2018, so he was missing for 6 months of their record breaking 100 point season. They also performed worse in terms of PPG after he signed.
Its one of those where someone gets better through absence when your team is struggling.

It has happened to us with lots of players over the years.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #38728 on: January 22, 2020, 01:11:56 pm »

Don’t think you can really compare the two teams in terms of positional importance like that. We’ve got better depth at CB and they have better depth in attack. He’s definitely one of their more important players.

But fuck it, they screwed themselves. He tried being a smart arse bringing in Rodri for mega bucks to replace Fernandinho so he could then use Fernandinho at CB like he has with other DMs. That was his Kompany replacement. It just hasn’t worked.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38729 on: January 22, 2020, 01:12:36 pm »

It's a classic case of a player getting better each day they're unavailable.  We had it recently with Sturridge and going further back Redknapp was always going to be the answer to our midfield problems if only he could get a run of games.

When they edged us 2-1 at the Etihad last season they had Laporte playing at left-back with Kompany and Stones as the central defensive pairing.  Effectively the title decider and Pep picked the "world's best central defender" at left-back!

Anyway, now Man City have their full squad to choose from (I'm not counting Sane as he would be playing for Bayern now but for Pep bizarrely picking him in the Charity Shield) we can all sit back and marvel as they win the rest of their games this season.  Surely?!

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38730 on: January 22, 2020, 01:16:21 pm »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38731 on: January 22, 2020, 01:17:12 pm »

Wow mate them's cold, hard facts your talking about there, don't you realise everything connected with the blue mancs having a bad season is about conspiracies.

The ONLY reason they aren't topping the league is due to the FA, PL, UEFA, FIFA, ISAF, WADA, NASA and every other worldwide organisation that's in on the LET LIVERPOOL WIN campaign.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38732 on: January 22, 2020, 01:17:34 pm »
No question Laporte is good. He and VVD are clearly the two names you would pick in an all-PL team. I still think an extended-run Gomez is challenging Laporte for that spot - like if Gomez keeps his place until the end of this season and keeps his current form, that's enough for me to say we have the two best in the league.

I hope we as fans never become complacent about how good VVD is though. After watching him for a year I had no hesitation saying he's the best in the world, and best to play for Liverpool I've seen (I'm mid-40's so remember Hansen/Lawro).

Ironically, the only other CB who has played in the PL that I can compare to him is Jaap Stam. Unless something mad happens, then by the end of this season with our current defensive record and the PL in the bag, it will be easy to say VVD is the best CB in the history of the PL.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38733 on: January 22, 2020, 01:26:55 pm »

You wouldn’t go out of your way to go and step in dog shit and then tread it through your own house so everyone can get a whiff.

Great analogy  ;D

Offline Bobbyf9kungfu

• Main Stander
« Reply #38734 on: January 22, 2020, 01:35:31 pm »

Who cares? He can say foden is better than Messi if he wants everyone knows the truth

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #38735 on: January 22, 2020, 01:36:33 pm »

Pep is the petulant kid in your class. He is the only child who has the latest toys. Of course his Action Man is better than anyone else’s because his has gripping hands. Laporte didn’t improve their defence that much. Fernandinho still had to foul about 4 people before being finally booked. Otamendi is a liability and Walker just runs up and down. Agüero is keeping them in it at the moment because Sterling looks like he is still fretting about Gomez. The whole outfit looked shit until Agüero added a bit of class. Even KDB was struggling to impose himself.
He is a great coach but does have some very childish moments when he can’t buy his own way. He nearly upset the Sheffield bench last night with a tantrum until he realised Wilder was harder than him. His tantrum against Wigan, Wigan ffs, and of course his meltdowns against us.

He is going to find it hard to replace Agüero, Silva, and Fernandinho, as he hasn’t replaced Kompany yet.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38736 on: January 22, 2020, 02:14:10 pm »
Wow mate them's cold, hard facts your talking about there, don't you realise everything connected with the blue mancs having a bad season is about conspiracies.

The ONLY reason they aren't topping the league is due to the FA, PL, UEFA, FIFA, ISAF, WADA, NASA and every other worldwide organisation that's in on the LET LIVERPOOL WIN campaign.

and so much hacking its like Mr Robot..

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38737 on: January 22, 2020, 02:52:52 pm »

the problem with using that logic is Kompany himself wasn't ever first choice last season (in the sense of starting most matches) due to his age; and it seems unfair to judge a player new to a league, coming in Jan, on the first 4 months of his spell in the country.  Laporte is a way, way better CB than him nowadays for my money - Last season Laporte played over 3000 mins, Stones 2nd choice with 1800ish, and then both Ottamendi AND Kompany joint 3rd with about 1200.  And even the season before Ottamendi played almost 3000 mins as 1st choice, and Stones and Kompany both had about the same number, being rotated between them.  Laporte then came in towards the end of the season, and started 9 of the 14 matches - Kompany himself only started 8, most of them *with* Laporte

For my money, Laporte is easily in the top 3-5 CBs in the league, with my personal thoughts is he is currently #2 marginally ahead of Gomez (but that will change if Gomez can stay fit till the end of the season maybe - it is only Gomez's 10+ months of the past 12 being injured keeping him at #3 for now).  It's just VVD is *that* much better, it seems a crazy boast

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38738 on: January 22, 2020, 03:25:06 pm »
You do realise you’ve sparked about four pages of discussion about some ‘hacking’ nonsense which was sorted seven years ago by trying to ‘strip it of any power’? ;D

And it’s not just you, it’s anyone who is obsessed with going on Bluemoon or GOT or redcafe and bringing that shite back here and infesting threads with it. If it’s something genuinely funny then fair enough, but invariably it’s not. It’s normally something about corruption, or deals with the devil, or Heysel, or how over rated we are, or how there must be some deep seated reason we’re so good. The ‘ridiculing it to strip it of any power’ is nonsense. Whatever these lunatics write exist in a forum that you’re then spreading. ‘Look how they’re reacting to Pickford last night’ is pretty funny. ‘Look at this detailed post about some conspiracy theory about hacking’ not so much.

Spot on.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38739 on: January 22, 2020, 03:38:26 pm »
City's problem this season is not injuries. It is their player's mentality. Every time they drop points they bounce back, win a few on the trot, hand out a pasting or two and then the players relax again and drop points against a motivated team.
The moment to me when I really began thinking this was finally going to be the year wasn't after a Liverpool match, it was after a City one, and not when they dropped points, but when the celebrated beating Burnley away in the dressing room after the match.
That is exactly the wrong mentality, they thought they were on for an unbeaten 20 game streak or something because they bounced back from a prior game and beat Burnley. As soon as they relax they trip up, done it multiple times this season.
Compare that to us.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38740 on: January 22, 2020, 03:48:03 pm »
Why are you all having a go at me for having a laugh? :(

I like it here and don't mean any harm :(

Don't think anyone thinks you do Tone!

The point is I think, that bringing over Manchester City fans angry and often libelous conspiracies accusing Liverpool of cheating or of getting help from the FA with VAR etc etc is doing exactly what they want to happen - giving publicity and airtime to their mad ramblings.

The last thing a Liverpool fan would surely want to do is help the nutters achieve what they are trying to achieve.   

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #38741 on: January 22, 2020, 03:52:20 pm »
It’s more hilarious that you think posting on this forum is giving them any sort of reach publicly other than the poster on this forun

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38742 on: January 22, 2020, 03:53:20 pm »
RAWK has huge, huge, HUGE reach mate. We've got people in the government and everything.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38743 on: January 22, 2020, 03:58:38 pm »
RAWK has huge, huge, HUGE reach mate. We've got people in the government and everything.

Civil servants?  I'd rather they read RAWK than watch porn I guess.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #38744 on: January 22, 2020, 04:00:49 pm »
It’s more hilarious that you think posting on this forum is giving them any sort of reach publicly other than the poster on this forun

Oh no doubt, but it does give it to the one audience that they actually care about (us). Just let them smolder over there in the corner on their own.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38745 on: January 22, 2020, 04:00:59 pm »

'publicity' is likely the wrong word, but I couldn't think of the right one, so apologies.

but RAWK isnt a closed forum.  It's ridiculously popular, not just with Liverpool fans, there's a massive number of non registered users who must spend half their lives on here the amount of stuff that gets regurgitated eleswhere from RAWK!

I'm all for reading the daft tweets and nonsense some of them come out with, be it Evertonians or Mancs.  The stuff about Liverpool cheating, nah, pathetic to spread it, and even odder to be ok with having it infect here. But whatever rocks your boat.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38746 on: January 22, 2020, 04:17:17 pm »
'publicity' is likely the wrong word, but I couldn't think of the right one, so apologies.

but RAWK isnt a closed forum.  It's ridiculously popular, not just with Liverpool fans, there's a massive number of non registered users who must spend half their lives on here the amount of stuff that gets regurgitated eleswhere from RAWK!

I'm all for reading the daft tweets and nonsense some of them come out with, be it Evertonians or Mancs.  The stuff about Liverpool cheating, nah, pathetic to spread it, and even odder to be ok with having it infect here. But whatever rocks your boat.

It's funny that. A few times I've spotted things written in the Echo and thought they'd been on here, read our stuff then basically tweaked it then put it on their website as their own.

I think all sorts of media trawl through places like this for angles and rumour.

A few days back this 'long ball' nonsense narrative popped up. A few on here commented on how 60 yard, pinpoint accurate crossfield balls to feet are a lot different to Wimbledonesque hoofing and hoping someone can run onto the end of it. Also how Liverpool are the most versatile and adaptable side in the league and can win in many ways and by quickly adapting tactics. Not long after, an article appeared on the Echo website highlighting all the same points. I'm not so sure it's a coincidence.  Stuff off here pops up all over the place.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #38747 on: January 22, 2020, 04:19:23 pm »

We deny Pickford membership to maintain that huge reach...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38748 on: January 22, 2020, 04:21:00 pm »
 ;D

It's funny that. A few times I've spotted things written in the Echo and thought they'd been on here, read our stuff then basically tweaked it then put it on their website as their own.

That's not a surprise, mods say we've got nearly 40k registered users, never mind those who just view it as they can.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #38749 on: January 22, 2020, 04:26:12 pm »
FWIW I'm guilty of copying & pasting a few of their insane ramblings in the past. I find them amusing. If people are getting pissed off by it though, rather than laughing at them, I'll stop doing so going forward.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38750 on: January 22, 2020, 04:33:33 pm »
Civil servants?  I'd rather they read RAWK than watch porn I guess.

The porn gets me through the interminable "should have been a email" meetings. Don't touch it! (I hear that phrase a lot)

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #38751 on: January 22, 2020, 05:06:05 pm »
This thread was so much better when it was about the club, players, manager, current+past+future financial doping, etc.
Ever since it became a thread about trolling City supporters on another forum dedicated to their club, its gotten tedious, in my opinion.

No offense meant for anyone that shared posts from there, but it feels like we're talking more about their supporters than the club and the fact that we've got them, a club that's won back to back titles +domestic treble+most points in a season, firmly in our rear view mirror.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Mighty Zeus

• Legacy Fan
  • Smite the Tories (with lightning)
« Reply #38752 on: January 22, 2020, 05:27:03 pm »
This thread was so much better when it was about the club, players, manager, current+past+future financial doping, etc.
Ever since it became a thread about trolling City supporters on another forum dedicated to their club, its gotten tedious, in my opinion.

Speaking as the worst culprit of this just about, I totally agree
Socialist Ignoramus Since 2500 BCE

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38753 on: January 22, 2020, 05:30:32 pm »

I think all sorts of media trawl through places like this for angles and rumour.

A few days back this 'long ball' nonsense narrative popped up. A few on here commented on how 60 yard, pinpoint accurate crossfield balls to feet are a lot different to Wimbledonesque hoofing and hoping someone can run onto the end of it. Also how Liverpool are the most versatile and adaptable side in the league and can win in many ways and by quickly adapting tactics. Not long after, an article appeared on the Echo website highlighting all the same points. I'm not so sure it's a coincidence.  Stuff off here pops up all over the place.

I wouldn't be surprised at all!

And for viewing figures, only need to go to the forum homepage here to see how many 'guests' are viewing the forum at any one time, it's not just one or two put it that way!  OK, I am presuming that may include bots, but regardless, there's a lot of lurking and reading going on by people who aren't actually members. 

But that;s actually pretty cool too, as I like that RAWK is open, unlike many forums.

Funny thing is, I am sure these copied posts from Blue Loon get more 'views' on here than they do on their actual forum.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38754 on: January 22, 2020, 05:40:07 pm »

Have you forgotten about

Loads from RAWK ends up on the media sites, I posted on here a few months ago when I saw a post on I think the BBC
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38755 on: January 22, 2020, 05:46:28 pm »
Have you forgotten about
Loads from RAWK ends up on the media sites, I posted on here a few months ago when I saw a post on I think the BBC

Most journos just use twitter these days.  There's very little on RAWK for them to copy..

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #38756 on: January 22, 2020, 05:48:18 pm »
Yes it seems mightily impossible that a journalist for the 'local' paper who probably watches us most weeks couldn't have come up with the accurate description of our play and versatility without bob from Essex on Rawk explaining it him first! lol

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38757 on: January 22, 2020, 05:52:20 pm »
Most journos just use twitter these days.  There's very little on RAWK for them to copy..

If you want to regurgitate shite that any dickhead could come up with, copy twatter, if you want to sound like you know what you are talking about copy from RAWK  ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #38758 on: January 22, 2020, 05:53:57 pm »

No offense meant for anyone that shared posts from there, but it feels like we're talking more about their supporters than the club and the fact that we've got them, a club that's won back to back titles +domestic treble+most points in a season, firmly in our rear view mirror.

I don't think that's fair mate, this thread also contains people complaining that they don't like what people are posting. It's a right mix.
:D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38759 on: January 22, 2020, 05:54:02 pm »
Yes it seems mightily impossible that a journalist for the 'local' paper who probably watches us most weeks couldn't have come up with the accurate description of our play and versatility without bob from Essex on Rawk explaining it him first! lol
I think it's well know that sites like this get trawled. When you see stuff that seems almost lifted word for word you do wonder.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.