Author Topic: Andy Carroll  (Read 115311 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Andy Carroll
« Reply #600 on: January 31, 2015, 12:05:52 pm »
Think it was more the fact he talked to the nameless rag rather than what he said to be honest.
He talked to the times.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #601 on: January 31, 2015, 12:10:34 pm »
Very disappointing. He could have looked forward to a warm welcome today, but that might be out the window now. The stuff he said, though - that stuff goes on all the time in football. If we had the same media circus in the 60s and 70s, I'm sure there would be stories from people like Alun Evans to the tune of "Shanks treated me like a leper while I was injured", given Shankly's famous propensity for not going into the treatment room, and ignoring injured players. Footballers live in a bubble where their reality is different than the rest of ours. I'm sure managers are no different.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #602 on: January 31, 2015, 12:15:30 pm »
He talked to the times.
He spoke to both.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Darth Red

• Kopite
« Reply #603 on: January 31, 2015, 12:22:52 pm »
Hold on. Let's not jump on him for his comments. What if what he said was true? I'm not saying it is as only he and Brendan know what was went on.

However, let's suppose for a second his is a factual account of events - being told face to face that he will pay every week up front with Suarez and then as soon as he gets home from training he gets a call from the same manager telling him that he thinks he should leave for West Ham or Fulham then he has ever right to feel aggrieved.

This isn't the 60's or 70's - this modern day football. The very least he can expect to be treated with is like any man with a little bit of respect.

Like I said we don't know whether this is the whole truth, partially true or downright lies but if it is true and I was treated like that I would be fuming.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: January 31, 2015, 12:27:18 pm »
Hold on. Let's not jump on him for his comments.

It's not the comments. It's granting an exclusive to The Scum as well as the Times.

He spoke to both.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: January 31, 2015, 12:28:29 pm »
He spoke to both.
Oh, disappointing then.  Very disappointing.

He can have a pop at the manager (even though it's a bit cheap), but he must know about that rag.

No excuse there.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #606 on: January 31, 2015, 12:29:09 pm »
That's not cool.

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #607 on: January 31, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »
Rory smith said on twitter he talked directly to the rag and the times.
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: January 31, 2015, 12:43:44 pm »
Think it was more the fact he talked to the nameless rag rather than what he said to be honest.

yup... someone said they even have a big headline "Rodgers lied to me"
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2015, 01:08:37 pm »
If I were running out to play to day, I'd let him know that he'd let the fans down who once supported him by talking to the rag.

Let it play on his mind a bit as he ran out.
W

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #610 on: January 31, 2015, 01:16:28 pm »
This needs to be confirmed properly that he gave an exclusive to that rag. Doesn't seem 100% clear to me yet from what I've reac online
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: January 31, 2015, 01:26:13 pm »
This needs to be confirmed properly that he gave an exclusive to that rag. Doesn't seem 100% clear to me yet from what I've reac online
Rory SmithVerified account
‏@RorySmithTimes
@MrPigface @JimBoardman @mat_boore No, he spoke to us and the Sun. Organised through West Ham, hence the plug.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2015, 02:37:15 pm »
Probably News international by the sound of it.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2015, 02:38:24 pm »

only that shite rag and the Times invited so he knew what he was doing .
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2015, 02:49:36 pm »
Hmm this is very sad. It's disappointing on two fronts.

I always respected that Carroll kept his counsel on what went on. As fans, I think we all felt for him and realised that he was being bombed out by the club.

Secondly, the obvious. It appals me and leaves me in disbelief. Why would our record club signing give an interview to that rag speaking out against Liverpool?

But I'd prefer to keep my mouth shut and let Carroll have his say over the coming weeks. If he cares at all, he will address the issue over the next few weeks and make a statement.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2015, 03:02:05 pm »
only that shite rag and the Times invited so he knew what he was doing .

Rory Smith said it was organised through West Ham so he probably thought nothing of it and does strike you as being a bit dim.

Maybe naive and ignorant rather than malicious by talking to the rag. You know what they're like for wanting to stick the boot into us.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2015, 03:57:00 pm »
Seems such a non story this.  Carroll was obviously never in Rodgers' plans but until we had some concrete interest of course Rodgers would be telling him that he's an important part of the squad.  He's clearly still very angry and bitter about it all. 

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: January 31, 2015, 03:58:11 pm »
Elbow Carroll.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #618 on: January 31, 2015, 03:58:58 pm »
Give Fellani a run for his money.

Offline Mamadou

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: January 31, 2015, 04:36:38 pm »
and to think over 100milŁ has been spent on him (fees, wages, agents etc)... no wonder world economics are in deep shit

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: January 31, 2015, 04:51:52 pm »
He's an absolute disgrace. Interview with the sun. Has a go at our manager and tried to knock emre can out. I'm going to scratch it out of my mind that this scrotum ever represented us.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #621 on: January 31, 2015, 05:06:54 pm »
Had a big point to prove and was dire.  Sums him up, him and his whining chum Downing.

Good riddance to both.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: January 31, 2015, 05:11:20 pm »
Ta ra Carroll.
How's this wannabee getting paid for something he's shit at is beyond me - some actually work for a living.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: January 31, 2015, 05:16:17 pm »
He's a dickhead.

He's also a shit, alehouse, lazy lump of a footballer who was never, and will never be, good enough for this club.

Such a shame he got injured- again.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #624 on: January 31, 2015, 05:18:33 pm »
I think the biggest telling thing is usually past players receive a clap and some sort of recognition when they are subbed off or on at Anfield, when Carroll went off, a few boos, but really that's about it. No recognition whatsoever.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #625 on: January 31, 2015, 06:00:01 pm »
It's not my imagination is it, he has said this before hasn't he? - Fairly certain that not long after he left he made the same accusations.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #626 on: January 31, 2015, 06:02:49 pm »
Has it been confirmed he spoke to the rag?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: January 31, 2015, 06:07:33 pm »
Carroll and Downing.

Anyone seen season 4 of American horror story ?

Yep.

Freaks out for a reaction.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: January 31, 2015, 06:08:38 pm »
Has it been confirmed he spoke to the rag?

Does it matter who he spoke to? He's a bellend who does not quite understand.....ANYTHING :D

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #630 on: January 31, 2015, 06:11:06 pm »
Does it matter who he spoke to? He's a bellend who does not quite understand.....ANYTHING :D

Er... Yeah, it does.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #631 on: January 31, 2015, 06:15:18 pm »
Er... Yeah, it does.

Sorry, I'm coming off an angle of him being a twat. Irrelevant of him being a fucking nomark one. 

He never understood us and never will, fuck him.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: January 31, 2015, 06:17:27 pm »
You reap what you sow.
W

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #633 on: January 31, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2015, 06:18:53 pm »
Er... Yeah, it does.

Hold on, does it? He is not one of us, fuck him.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #635 on: January 31, 2015, 06:19:00 pm »
Fuck him. Failure for us, failure for West Ham.

Online djschembri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2015, 08:28:13 pm »
Shocker of a player, and absolutely suited to Allardayce's agricultural football style.

Did nothing all game except look to injure our players. All this after he speaks the to the S*n. Massive tool

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: January 31, 2015, 10:59:50 pm »
Clearly his head wasnt in the right place today, trying to elbow and end young players careers instead of playing football. Probably the reason he won't reach the potential he had when he was a young lad at Newcastle.

Offline Mamadou

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: February 1, 2015, 07:06:49 am »
he should ask himself can he handle the truth? Brendan lied to him because he's not a prick, otherwise the conversation would have been something like this:

"listen Andy, i want to get rid of you because, my god, you are an awful footballer...you can't pass the ball two fucking yards, you move like a fucking zeppelin,your ball control is worse than my 2yr old nephew...you represent everything whats wrong with youth system in this country. I had better players than you at bloody Reading"

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #639 on: February 1, 2015, 09:41:16 am »
The thing is...while I could never understand how ANYONE would want to read it or speak to that rag...surely we can't demand of all footballers to feel the same way that we do about it? Andy should know better being a former Liverpool player, perhaps he could and should have said no, but how can we stop other clubs from allowing that rag to interview their players? We can't. I'd love to see that rag go down, but people all over Britain are reading it every day so clearly they don't feel the way we do about it otherwise they wouldn't read it. They don't think about it everytime they hear the name the way we do.

I'm not defending Andy by the way, I think he's being quite thick considering he's been at Liverpool.