The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Shirt sales

(1/14) > >>

Redric1970:
Hello, I read this morning that our shirt sales in 2021 have gone through the roof and are now sat behind only Bayern Munich 3.25mil and Real Madrid 3.05mil, we were third with over 2.45mil ahead of the likes of Manchester United, Barcelona, PSG. Obviously our deal with Nike means we get a percentage of sales, I don’t know the figures but I’m sure there are a few on here with a lot better knowledge than me, but surely we must be quids in with the massive sales we’ve made?.

killer-heels:
Indeed, and imagine how many we will sell when we sign Mbappe. £26m worth, thats how many.

Boaty McBoatface:
Where's the T-shirt money John?

redgriffin73:
Yeah but it's got an orange collar...

.........:

--- Quote from: Redric1970 on January 27, 2022, 11:40:19 am ---Hello, I read this morning that our shirt sales in 2021 have gone through the roof and are now sat behind only Bayern Munich 3.25mil and Real Madrid 3.05mil, we were third with over 2.45mil ahead of the likes of Manchester United, Barcelona, PSG. Obviously our deal with Nike means we get a percentage of sales, I don’t know the figures but I’m sure there are a few on here with a lot better knowledge than me, but surely we must be quids in with the massive sales we’ve made?.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a link to this fellow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version