Author Topic: Arsenal v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 2180 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Arsenal v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« on: February 25, 2022, 04:25:52 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/arsenal-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Kick-off: 8.15pm GMT

Allocation: 3,003

Disabled allocation: 25 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices                           

Adults – £30
Over 65s (65+) – £20
Juniors (Under 18) – £20
Juniors (Under 16) – £15
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

First sale: 11 or more games – from 8.15am on Friday March 4 until 12.45pm on Monday March 7.

First sale status: guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 10 or more games – from 1pm until 1.45pm on Monday March 7.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: nine or more games: from 2pm until 2.45pm on Monday March 7.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: eight or more games – from 3pm on Monday March 7.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arsenal v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 03:59:39 am »
Chances of spares for this? Not optimistic like…

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 4, 2022, 08:27:41 am »
New problem today: added two tickets to my basket, then it wouldn't let me re-assign the second one.  After selecting the person from the drop down list, the screen refresh that is supposed to then happen automatically wouldn't happen.  Refreshing the whole page fixed it.   Also got a weird prompt after entering my credit card details about updating my address which I've not seen before.

Bugs they've still not fixed:

- When using Chrome on a desktop, and you select the credit card from the saved list that Google holds, they still don't pick up the expiry month/year, making you re-key it
- The saved list of credit cards that are held in your LFC account are still never offered to me when I buy on a desktop in Chrome, but I do get them when I buy using Android on my phone

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3 on: March 4, 2022, 08:29:20 am »
New problem today: added two tickets to my basket, then it wouldn't let me re-assign the second one.  After selecting the person from the drop down list, the screen refresh that is supposed to then happen automatically wouldn't happen.  Refreshing the whole page fixed it.   Also got a weird prompt after entering my credit card details about updating my address which I've not seen before.

- When using Chrome on a desktop, and you select the credit card from the saved list that Google holds, they still don't pick up the expiry month/year, making you re-key it
- The saved list of credit cards that are held in your LFC account are still never offered to me when I buy on a desktop in Chrome, but I do get them when I've buy using Android on my phone
Yep same for me. It's a bit of a pain, but sorted ok
We are a team of one half.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 4, 2022, 08:40:22 am »

- The saved list of credit cards that are held in your LFC account are still never offered to me when I buy on a desktop in Chrome, but I do get them when I buy using Android on my phone

Yes, had that 'won't assign' bug too before. I found that selecting the name a second time worked / refreshing the page. Always worry it was going to bin the tickets out though.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 4, 2022, 08:47:15 am »

I think not showing saved cards is a cached style sheet. I had it and fixed it with full refresh (ctrl + f5).

Use that legends game to add one to basket and test it

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #6 on: March 8, 2022, 11:18:04 am »
Tickets from the first sale arrived today.

It will be interesting to see what this drops to next currently on 8. Spurs, Palace & Brighton all dropping down to 3.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2022, 02:15:23 pm by Alf »

Offline Gavinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • JFT97
« Reply #7 on: March 9, 2022, 02:20:20 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/arsenal-v-liverpool-fc-16-mar-2022-0815pm-178

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS who recorded 8 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20

sold out

There will be no further sales for this game.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 9, 2022, 02:38:32 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/arsenal-v-liverpool-fc-16-mar-2022-0815pm-178

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS who recorded 8 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20

sold out

There will be no further sales for this game.

It did not sell out. There were about 50 - 60 tickets left.
What the fuck?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: March 9, 2022, 02:52:26 pm »
What the fuck?
Nothing dodgy about this at all, no way, definitely not  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: March 9, 2022, 02:53:13 pm »
What the fuck?
hahaha what a TO we have.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #11 on: March 9, 2022, 03:01:54 pm »
3000 for Brighton, sold out on 1
3001 for West Ham, sold out on 3
3012 for Wolves, sold out on 1
3038 for Spurs, sold out on 3
3048 for Man Utd, sold out on 4

But 3003 for Arsenal 'sold out' on 8?

Definitely not dodgy though, no chance.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: March 9, 2022, 04:16:35 pm »
Updated to 4,3,2 credit sales

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #13 on: March 9, 2022, 04:18:31 pm »
Updated to 4,3,2 credit sales
MATCH TICKET -SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERSwho recorded 4 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20ON SALE SOONThu 10 Mar 2022, 10:00am
MATCH TICKET -SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERSwho recorded 3 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20ON SALE SOONThu 10 Mar 2022, 11:00am

MATCH TICKET -SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERSwho recorded 2 or more Premier League away games during Season 2018/19 or 2019/20TO BE CONFIRMEDThu 10 Mar 2022, 1:00pm

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 11:28:26 am »
Saved credit card payment still dodgy. I had tout in debit card details.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2022, 01:21:39 pm »
still a handful for those with 2 credits