Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1341849 times)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #27680 on: Today at 03:31:41 pm »
Speaking for myself - I haven't got the Budget to attend every game this season, but I would prefer it if the ones I do attend are credit counting.
So would I, but if i get a credit its a bonus really
YNWA

Online Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27681 on: Today at 04:05:25 pm »
Well to throw a bigger spanner in the works on this credit system, I purchased one without the ST was just a tick and no where did it say ST or season ticket holder seat. Live chat have just told me it is a season ticket return supposedly. Now this person did seem thick as pig shit mind so not 100% sure still so gona speak to LFC help Twitter. But If thatís correct then itís literally random pot luck on the credits which is an absolute farce to be fair and defeats the point of the ST being marked about the hall map. I even sent the screenshots I took before buying of it showing as not a ST and they were still saying it was.  :butt :butt :butt

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27682 on: Today at 04:07:12 pm »
So would I, but if i get a credit its a bonus really

Not in this position as 13+ but itís a basic minimum that when your purchase something you know what you are buying. Doesnít really actually matter whether it would affect if you do or donít buy it. Itís really fucking poor from the club when credit is such an intrinsic part of the match going model they have. It also tells me there we no members seemingly representing us in the ticket forum,
« Last Edit: Today at 04:15:09 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online Dazzer23

• Kopite
« Reply #27683 on: Today at 04:20:49 pm »
Well to throw a bigger spanner in the works on this credit system, I purchased one without the ST was just a tick and no where did it say ST or season ticket holder seat. Live chat have just told me it is a season ticket return supposedly. Now this person did seem thick as pig shit mind so not 100% sure still so gona speak to LFC help Twitter. But If thatís correct then itís literally random pot luck on the credits which is an absolute farce to be fair and defeats the point of the ST being marked about the hall map. I even sent the screenshots I took before buying of it showing as not a ST and they were still saying it was.  :butt :butt :butt

If you wanted to be Arsey about it, I would think you've got scope to push it, as that is effectively mis-selling. You could say you only bought the ticket on account of it being a Credit

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27684 on: Today at 04:21:15 pm »

Mate I'm convinced I'm in the same boat as you. I was certain mine didn't say ST on it either so was surprised to be informed it was an ST ticket. I just put it down to it being a mad scramble to basket a ticket but now you've said this it's making me question it again.

Online Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27685 on: Today at 04:23:04 pm »
Mate I'm convinced I'm in the same boat as you. I was certain mine didn't say ST on it either so was surprised to be informed it was an ST ticket. I just put it down to it being a mad scramble to basket a ticket but now you've said this it's making me question it again.

I literally returned a Kop 105 because it was ST and got a U9 for more money and a worse view because of the credit. Iím waiting see what LFC help say because they have truly fucked it up if this is the case.

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27686 on: Today at 04:25:22 pm »
If you wanted to be Arsey about it, I would think you've got scope to push it, as that is effectively mis-selling. You could say you only bought the ticket on account of it being a Credit

Definitely think it could be miss selling
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27687 on: Today at 04:26:17 pm »
I literally returned a Kop 105 because it was ST and got a U9 for more money and a worse view because of the credit. Iím waiting see what LFC help say because they have truly fucked it up if this is the case.

I'm fucked mate because I didn't take any screenshots but they can't argue with yours surely

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27688 on: Today at 04:28:20 pm »

Now that is bang out of order. I would go nuts at that.

Online Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27689 on: Today at 04:28:56 pm »
I'm fucked mate because I didn't take any screenshots but they can't argue with yours surely

I took them because I had this funny feeling knowing what the club are like this sort of thing would happen. But I suggest anyone getting a Bournemouth in next sale takes screenshots as back up donít want anyone else get caught out.

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27690 on: Today at 04:30:18 pm »
I took them because I had this funny feeling knowing what the club are like this sort of thing would happen. But I suggest anyone getting a Bournemouth in next sale takes screenshots as back up donít want anyone else get caught out.

100%

Offline didopich

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27691 on: Today at 04:31:18 pm »
Could the club be lying and selling members tickets as ST to get back the credits they lost in double selling same seats from the past...or even just to reduce the credits for everyone.!??

Online lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27692 on: Today at 04:38:00 pm »
Think I will be safe knowing my ticket is a member returns from last night. I sat row 91 in U5. No chance a season ticket holder has a seat up there

Online Dazzer23

• Kopite
« Reply #27693 on: Today at 04:41:19 pm »
Think I will be safe knowing my ticket is a member returns from last night. I sat row 91 in U5. No chance a season ticket holder has a seat up there

That's what I thought in row 88 in U5! Especially when everyone around me got their mobile phones out. So sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't be so sure.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #27694 on: Today at 06:27:23 pm »
Least we know that the majority of people passing on their tickets last season weíre ST holders rather than Members. Yet Members are the ones who get penalisedÖ
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #27695 on: Today at 06:57:56 pm »
Least we know that the majority of people passing on their tickets last season weíre ST holders rather than Members. Yet Members are the ones who get penalisedÖ

Not true.

53% of members tickets passed on. Some season ticket holders are returning using the clubís legitimate and long standing scheme to do so.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/changes-lfc-official-membership-2022-23-season?amp=1

No one is getting penalised.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:59:38 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline upthereds1993

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27696 on: Today at 07:16:08 pm »
Speaking for myself - I haven't got the Budget to attend every game this season, but I would prefer it if the ones I do attend are credit counting.

I'm in a similar boat. Get to around 8-10 league games a season, have done for a good few years, mostly through putting the hours in refreshing during the week. That's my situation and I'm fine with that, but it's looking a very likely prospect that I could fall off 4+ criteria next season due to the majority of my tickets being STH returns which now won't carry a credit.

Not one to bang on about loyalty and claim I should be guaranteed this or that, but the fact theres a good chance I won't even be able to attempt to purchase a ticket for the likes of Everton or United next season seems very unfair.

Online Divock

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27697 on: Today at 07:26:45 pm »

I wouldn't put too much stock in what the ticket office say mate. Seen screenshots from somebody else in a similar boat to you and the person from the ticket office on the live chat seemed to just assume that any ticket bought in the additional sale comes from the ticket exchange and further assumed that it must therefore be a season ticket return. The lad stood his ground about the seat not having "ST" on it and the ticket office accepted that he'd get a credit.

Online Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #27698 on: Today at 07:34:04 pm »
I wouldn't put too much stock in what the ticket office say mate. Seen screenshots from somebody else in a similar boat to you and the person from the ticket office on the live chat seemed to just assume that any ticket bought in the additional sale comes from the ticket exchange and further assumed that it must therefore be a season ticket return. The lad stood his ground about the seat not having "ST" on it and the ticket office accepted that he'd get a credit.

Yea to be honest she really didnít seem have a clue at first what I was asking and even linked me to the page explaining how credits work which I obviously know haha. When I challenged it she said she had asked her colleague apparently and that it would of had ST somewhere. Iíve sent in a email with it all and DM the Twitter so il drop the outcome on here. Hopefully they confirm what we believe that anything without an ST on hall map is a credit ticket.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:35:55 pm by Lfc1105 »

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27699 on: Today at 07:36:09 pm »
Not true.

53% of members tickets passed on. Some season ticket holders are returning using the clubís legitimate and long standing scheme to do so.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/changes-lfc-official-membership-2022-23-season?amp=1

No one is getting penalised.

In a season that the club stated no credits would be accrued, people wouldn't be penalised for not attending, and gave everyone the go ahead to give their ticket to anyone with an email address.

Pure hatchet job on members that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT