Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 27933 times)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2021, 05:31:12 pm »
Interesting mate. Defo get onto the club in the morning. My mum has been on to them 3 times today and each time they've been useless.
[/

They are absolutely shite at dealing with enquiries as we all know, yes, I will get onto them first thing, can see us having to go the window on Sunday !
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #401 on: May 21, 2021, 07:38:39 pm »
Anyone having problems with the link to the health form in the email ? I've clicked it and a page loads....but it's a completely blank screen ? Tried re-loading several times but same thing.

Is this email with the link to health form the one with a load of other info on eg. stadium entry, travel etc ?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 08:57:52 pm by Thepooloflife »

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: May 21, 2021, 10:38:27 pm »
Anyone having problems with the link to the health form in the email ? I've clicked it and a page loads....but it's a completely blank screen ? Tried re-loading several times but same thing.

Is this email with the link to health form the one with a load of other info on eg. stadium entry, travel etc ?

Yes, that’s the one - Important information and action required...

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: May 21, 2021, 11:35:00 pm »
I wouldn't bank on it
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/return-of-supporters-to-anfield/arriving-at-the-stadium
"Bags are not permitted in the stadium except for purchases in the LFC superstore in the clear plastic carrier bag provided"

Thanks, yeah noticed that and that wording seems pretty black and white lol. I'm pretty sure the pre-Corona wording just said no to luggage.

Going to have to find some cargo pants or something  :D
YNWA.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #404 on: May 21, 2021, 11:50:18 pm »
Thanks, yeah noticed that and that wording seems pretty black and white lol. I'm pretty sure the pre-Corona wording just said no to luggage.

Going to have to find some cargo pants or something  :D
Enjoy the game mate. Say goodbye to Gini for me!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2021, 12:13:10 am »
Yes, that’s the one - Important information and action required...
Cheers - it's still not loading the form from that link for me......is the ticket office open Saturday ?

Offline SDFKOP

• Main Stander
  • We've conquered all of Europe...
« Reply #406 on: May 22, 2021, 08:58:23 am »
Does anyone know if beer will be available in the concourse? We have a 2.15-2.45 entry time

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #407 on: May 22, 2021, 09:43:40 am »
OK so the health declaration form is on the website in the "Return to Stadium" section and can be completed from there. Fingers crossed that works for everyone!

Offline rk1

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2021, 09:46:16 am »
OK so the health declaration form is on the website in the "Return to Stadium" section and can be completed from there. Fingers crossed that works for everyone!

I never received an email. I have the same issue as yourself with club emails. Filled in that form yesterday so let’s see whether it works

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2021, 09:56:14 am »
Does anyone know if beer will be available in the concourse? We have a 2.15-2.45 entry time
  No alcohol available at all inside the ground sadly

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2021, 10:10:19 am »

Sound, will try that Chris cheers, I have emailed last night and this morning, tried ringing and also sent a message to lfchelp on Twitter, heard nothing back yet.
Gets on my tits trying to contact and get help off the club, they do t give a toss.  I despise everything about the club these days apart from the manager and his staff, and the players.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2021, 10:39:21 am »
They have just sent me an email reply with a link, but it’s the same link as Chris mentioned above, filled it in and submitted it, but there’s no member number or message at the end saying ticket activated 🙈🙃🙃🙃🙃
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #412 on: May 22, 2021, 11:13:03 am »
Thanks for this - as hoppy above, I have filled it in and submitted but no message saying ticket will be activated, so not sure it's gone through ok  :-\

Edit - ignore the above now.......tried my email link again just now and it's worked this time ! Great stuff  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 11:16:59 am by Thepooloflife »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: May 22, 2021, 12:15:45 pm »
Enjoy the game mate. Say goodbye to Gini for me!

Thank you man. Will finally have to catch you next season I hope  :)
YNWA.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2021, 07:53:17 am »
Missed this, the excitement of the day before going a big game.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: May 23, 2021, 12:06:27 pm »
Had the same problem with the health check email ie blank screen so opened it incognito and it worked.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #416 on: May 23, 2021, 03:31:31 pm »
What a joke, my ticket hasn’t worked. Had to go the window. About 100 people in front of me
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2021, 03:37:09 pm »
Took ages to get my phone to work but did in the end.  This will not scale up to a full attendance matchday.

There is an outer cordon where name on ticket is being checked against photo id, certainty for everyone in the Kop.  This is brilliant and will stop touts at a stroke.  Hope it can be scaled up to a normal matchday.

Offline jc68

• Main Stander
« Reply #418 on: May 23, 2021, 08:44:12 pm »
All worked pretty smoothly  - apart from seeing Bruce Grobelaar being given a hard time for not having photo ID  😂- the steward has no idea who he was. Also some muppet trying to run past the stewards with no ticket
“If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.” Bill Shankly

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: May 23, 2021, 09:26:58 pm »
Took ages to get my phone to work but did in the end.  This will not scale up to a full attendance matchday.

There is an outer cordon where name on ticket is being checked against photo id, certainty for everyone in the Kop.  This is brilliant and will stop touts at a stroke.  Hope it can be scaled up to a normal matchday.

Not a chance, half the area was cordoned off for it, barely even looked at my I.D. could have used anything that just had a photo stuck over and name next to it. Then mine wouldn’t scan, took ages to get it to finally work, and I still ain’t totally sure what I did to get it to work. There simply wouldn’t be enough room to do it all en masse with over 50 thousand in attendance and the thousands that turn up 15-20 minutes before kick off. Was great to be back though at long last, roll on August!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:28:57 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: May 23, 2021, 09:36:04 pm »
I think the new ticket controls are more likely to inconvenience true fans than they are to stop touts. The touts will always be a step ahead.  Pretty simple to get around it all with a small amount of effort!!

Not sure the phone tickets will scale up to full capacity either.

Lastly the website changes miss the most obvious ways to stop touting.

It all seems to me that the club don’t give a shit.

Great end to the season btw 😀😀

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #421 on: May 23, 2021, 09:41:32 pm »
No way the current measures could be scaled up to anything near a full attendance.  The ID checks were superficial and it took me a good 30 seconds to get the phone ticket to scan.   
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #422 on: May 23, 2021, 10:53:45 pm »
The id checks seemed pretty rigorous at the entry from Stanley Park adjacent to the Lfctv box BUT.........
When my son tried to scan his phone it didn’t work at the turnstile, the stewards basically said “ wave it about a bit or try turning it around or another turnstile”. He wasn’t the only one to have trouble with an I-phone from what I saw.
One of the stewards also mentioned there’d been loads of bother with other phones too.
After being fucked around by various stewards my son had to go around to the ticket office to get a paper ticket, the queue there was massive and not moving at all.
Fortunately an intrepid steward took matters into his own hands and gathered people together and opened a gate to let them in after an hour of stress.
The club really need to get to the bottom of this problem before next season because as others have said with 50k trying to get in this problem will cause carnage.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #423 on: May 23, 2021, 11:27:24 pm »
Loads of failed tickets today, hope that gets sorted out before the season starts.
Mine flashed up red on the scanner, steward told me to try next turnstile, still red, stewards with hand held scanners tried it and they also had a few other supporters with same problem, still no joy.
Had to go the window, about 100 in front of me with an hour to go before Kick off and only about 4 windows open. Few lads I spoke to all had the red light at the turnstile, 20 mins before kick off and about 70 still in front of me and about the same number now behind. Then a steward asked who was in the Kop, took a few of us round to a turnstile and we all got green lights and got in.
Will be bedlam next season when everyone turns up 20 mins before the game starts.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2021, 09:11:19 am »
We had one problem out of our four phones at Kop Turnstile A, but after fiddling for a couple of minutes it seemed to be sorted by taking the phone out of its case and then it worked fine straight away.

It looked to us like there were others there who had found that taking the phone out of the case was the solution, anyone else find that?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: May 24, 2021, 09:20:42 am »
Mine triggered it being no where near the turnstile...

After the steward said only Iphones worked with NFC tech.  :butt

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #426 on: May 24, 2021, 09:30:24 am »
Mine took a few goes, turned my phone around in different directions and waved it about a bit as the steward suggested and it worked in the end. Photo ID check was pretty rigorous where we went in by the club store.

So good to be back!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: May 24, 2021, 10:03:30 am »
I read there was an option to bring up a QR code on the ticket which the scanner will read, rather than trying to use the NFC stuff.
I think that might be getting used a lot next season!

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #428 on: May 24, 2021, 10:11:49 am »
I read there was an option to bring up a QR code on the ticket which the scanner will read, rather than trying to use the NFC stuff.

If there was that option the stewards certainly didn’t know about it, not that I’m having a go at them because they were as pissed off as we were about it.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2021, 10:18:12 am »

We had to use this for my mum, after I had to run to her car 15 minutes away from the ground after she left her flipping ID in it!

I think I'm the only one who's phone worked first time at the turnstyle by the sounds of things :D

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: May 24, 2021, 10:59:01 am »

People just edited a screenshot of the e-ticket, showed their ID and swiped over to the 'real' ticket on the scanner. It's not really a fool-proof system lol.

These weren't even people who had paid tout prices, just friends/family sharing tickets with younger people.
YNWA.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: May 24, 2021, 11:00:32 am »
People just edited a screenshot of the e-ticket, showed their ID and swiped over to the 'real' ticket on the scanner. It's not really a fool-proof system lol.

These weren't even people who had paid tout prices, just friends/family sharing tickets with younger people.

But thats easily sorted by making them open it in google pay or whatever they use.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: May 24, 2021, 11:04:00 am »
My iPhone worked first time but pretty much everyone ahead of me that didn't have an iPhone seemed to have trouble. Big fan of one guy trying to put his phone through the hole where the scanner is  ;D

I'm not sure the stewards were really that prepared for it either. I had my ticket and ID checked twice at both gates for some reason.

I think it's pretty easy to use so I'm not too fussed, although it might be a little difficult with a full ground, especially if the technology isn't fully there yet.

Liked how when you walked near the ground the ticket flashed and said 'Welcome to Anfield" lol
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 11:08:05 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: May 24, 2021, 11:06:40 am »
But thats easily sorted by making them open it in google pay or whatever they use.

If each steward were told to watch everyone open up Apple Wallet/Google Pay or whatever, the queues are going to take forever. I'd assume they'd also not want congestion around gates whilst Corona is going to be around, which may be more than just next season.

It's also pretty easy to show a screenshot and then swipe the screen back to your wallet in a blink of an eye if you're good with tech lol

I don't really believe the NFC tickets are really meant to be a complete solution to touting.
YNWA.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #434 on: May 24, 2021, 11:13:54 am »
Big fan of one guy trying to put his phone through the hole where the scanner is  ;D

If he was scanning the QR code on the ticket you had to put your phone through the hole where the scanner is

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: May 24, 2021, 11:16:03 am »
If he was scanning the QR code on the ticket you had to put your phone through the hole where the scanner is

Oh no, he just was putting his phone inside thinking it'd make it work. He went to the TO after.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #436 on: May 24, 2021, 11:30:59 am »
Oh no, he just was putting his phone inside thinking it'd make it work. He went to the TO after.

Did you get in with a bag? We all walked in with our shoulder bags, no one said a thing.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: May 24, 2021, 12:54:32 pm »
Did you get in with a bag? We all walked in with our shoulder bags, no one said a thing.

Steward at the gate stopped me at first, then I showed him the email and he checked with his manager. They didn't have the tags ready at the time either. Glad I took a bag, the umbrella was needed even if it did break about 5 minutes away from the ground after the game.  :D
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #438 on: May 24, 2021, 01:39:37 pm »
Loads of failed tickets today, hope that gets sorted out before the season starts.
Mine flashed up red on the scanner, steward told me to try next turnstile, still red, stewards with hand held scanners tried it and they also had a few other supporters with same problem, still no joy.
Had to go the window, about 100 in front of me with an hour to go before Kick off and only about 4 windows open. Few lads I spoke to all had the red light at the turnstile, 20 mins before kick off and about 70 still in front of me and about the same number now behind. Then a steward asked who was in the Kop, took a few of us round to a turnstile and we all got green lights and got in.
Will be bedlam next season when everyone turns up 20 mins before the game starts.
I think I must have been in the same queue as you hoppy around the same time, as I experienced exactly the same. Tried mine at the Kop turnstiles E and it didn't work - turned red and tried several times. Stewards tried and then they used the barcode - still no dice. After 20 mins or so they told me and several others to go to the ticket office for a paper ticket - but there were hundreds in the queues. Like you at about 20 mins before kick-off, we were sent round to the Kop (main stand end) turnstiles - I thought to just be allowed in via a gate. But, it was just the same as previous - trying your phone on the reader and mine never worked again ! The woman steward there then asked a steward who had some 'pass' ticket to scan us in - which finally worked.

But, what a complete and utter fuck up ! They need to bin this phone idea before next season.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #439 on: May 24, 2021, 01:41:32 pm »
They need to bin this phone idea before next season.

They can't as the Premier League are enforcing it across all grounds.