Author Topic: Crystal Palace home  (Read 28006 times)

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Crystal Palace home
« Reply #280 on: May 17, 2021, 10:34:16 am »
Can people try their luck ! As if you don’t qualify you can’t access the page can you?

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2021, 10:35:33 am »
No.. Game wont be visible..

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2021, 10:35:57 am »
Now to work out this NFC stuff.

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2021, 10:36:03 am »
No.. Game wont be visible..

Sorted Upper Annie Road End.

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2021, 10:36:30 am »

Aye what's the score wid that

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2021, 10:40:06 am »
Fantastic experience of the new system, straight in on the dot at 10am.

Just a pity the ticket wasn't for me!

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2021, 10:50:14 am »
Fantastic experience of the new system, straight in on the dot at 10am.

Just a pity the ticket wasn't for me!

Did you log in as yourself? If so, then could you still see the match?
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2021, 10:55:49 am »

I did the same for a mate. I qualified through the ballot, got in on my log in and the game was still showing, was able to basket and allocate it to someone else

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2021, 10:58:12 am »
I did the same for a mate. I qualified through the ballot, got in on my log in and the game was still showing, was able to basket and allocate it to someone else

Thanks for sharing, good to know how the system works. I had 19 credits, did not enter ballot, and have not been able to see the match at any stage after the ballot closed. Meaning I could not log in and help out others that qualified today. Seems less flexible than before in that sense.
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2021, 10:58:49 am »
Aye what's the score wid that

Cannot download the google pay app as I don't have storage space on phone... :butt

I assume you just download the app, it links to mobile number and Liverpool then add it to the app...But I am clueless over it

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: May 17, 2021, 10:59:49 am »
Did it not kick anyone else off the page after you bought the ticket?

Also email confirmation? they binned them off?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 11:11:51 am by ChrisLFCKOP »

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #291 on: May 17, 2021, 11:13:24 am »
I have not received an email notification either. Checked out at 10:15am.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: May 17, 2021, 11:17:28 am »
I have not received an email notification either. Checked out at 10:15am.

Nor me.   
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2021, 11:22:31 am »
Login go to your account select tickets and it should be in there.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: May 17, 2021, 11:28:07 am »

No, I logged in on my girlfriends, as it's for her to go the game. I wasn't eligible as I went in December.

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #295 on: May 17, 2021, 11:28:57 am »

I still don't understand how system works at min because at so stage have I been able to see the game to purchase until I qualified this morning.

So would have assumed that was same for anyone trying to chance it but looks like people have been able to log on and help out which I thought wasn't going to be possible.

Either way system appeared to alot more stable for me this morning and good to get a test run on the system prior to the bulk sales this summer.

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #296 on: May 17, 2021, 11:34:53 am »
Are there many left?

I’ve got 16 credits so praying there might be a further drop
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #297 on: May 17, 2021, 11:39:24 am »
I still don't understand how system works at min because at so stage have I been able to see the game to purchase until I qualified this morning.

So would have assumed that was same for anyone trying to chance it but looks like people have been able to log on and help out which I thought wasn't going to be possible.

Either way system appeared to alot more stable for me this morning and good to get a test run on the system prior to the bulk sales this summer.

The people who helped out previously qualified for the original ballot sale or they logged in using the login details of the person that qualified. You won't be able to buy for someone else unless you personally qualify in one of the sales.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: May 17, 2021, 12:00:35 pm »
Surely they are going to do something about that for the bulk sales?

wouldn't bank on it

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #299 on: May 17, 2021, 12:09:49 pm »
The people who helped out previously qualified for the original ballot sale or they logged in using the login details of the person that qualified. You won't be able to buy for someone else unless you personally qualify in one of the sales.

Cheers for clearing that up mate.

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2021, 12:12:32 pm »
Are there many left?

I’ve got 16 credits so praying there might be a further drop

Sold Out

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2021, 02:12:28 pm »

Pretty simple. Login on your phone -> tickets -> press Palace game (not the ballot) and it should have a download NFC pass button. Should request access to your NFC Wallet and add itself.

Do this again for a car parking spot too if you have one.
YNWA.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2021, 02:35:40 pm »
Pretty simple. Login on your phone -> tickets -> press Palace game (not the ballot) and it should have a download NFC pass button. Should request access to your NFC Wallet and add itself.

Do this again for a car parking spot too if you have one.

Yeah thanks, got it sorted now.  The PDF the club have is better to understand than the watered down pics on the website.

I assume I can ignore the time it says to go into the stadium? I usally arrive an hour before kick off, not waiting around for my time.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2021, 03:03:00 pm »
The time's to enter the stadium are so the club can ensure social distancing is continued whilst inside the ground and that you don't have to unnecessarily pass someone else, why would you ignore the time you've been advised to enter and counteract this?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2021, 03:20:46 pm »
The time's to enter the stadium are so the club can ensure social distancing is continued whilst inside the ground and that you don't have to unnecessarily pass someone else, why would you ignore the time you've been advised to enter and counteract this?

Because I suspect no one will pay attention to them and turn up half an hour before kick off.  Don't see how its related to social distancing inside the ground unless you have to stay in your seat the entire time.  All about trying to manage numbers getting into the ground.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2021, 03:22:31 pm »
Hi...Has anyone got the health declaration email yet!?? Also can someone confirm we don't need to do a negative test before the game cheers

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2021, 03:25:04 pm »
Hi...Has anyone got the health declaration email yet!?? Also can someone confirm we don't need to do a negative test before the game cheers

The negative test is an advisory and not compulsory as far as the club are concerned.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2021, 03:27:07 pm »
Not had the health declaration email yet, I suspect this'll come later in the week.

As far as I can see a negative test is not compulsory but it is being advised.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2021, 03:28:22 pm »
Because I suspect no one will pay attention to them and turn up half an hour before kick off.  Don't see how its related to social distancing inside the ground unless you have to stay in your seat the entire time.  All about trying to manage numbers getting into the ground.

Literally says on the confirmation emails that staggered entry times are to protect public and support health. It's for social distancing, otherwise what would be the point of having the staggered entry times?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2021, 03:30:26 pm »

So I can stay in the pub for a few more beers, I ain't turning up at fuckin 2.15-2.45 for a 4pm kickoff

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2021, 03:31:38 pm »
So I can stay in the pub for a few more beers, I ain't turning up at fuckin 2.15-2.45 for a 4pm kickoff

Not even for warm, overpriced Carlsberg?

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2021, 04:04:51 pm »
Literally says on the confirmation emails that staggered entry times are to protect public and support health. It's for social distancing, otherwise what would be the point of having the staggered entry times?

I guess the staggered entry is to 'tick a box' on the stadium H+S side rather than to file people in row by row. People will need to get past eachother inside Anfield when someone needs a wizz etc.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2021, 04:36:46 pm »
Just a quick one, managed to get two but i want to go with my mate but we got it on mine and my cousins card, is there a way i can get my mate in?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:35:34 pm by sambhi92 »
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2021, 05:22:39 pm »
Just a quick one, managed to get two but i want to go with my mate but we got it on mine has my cousins card, is there a way i can get my mate in?

In short, No.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2021, 05:32:09 pm »
Not even for warm, overpriced Carlsberg?

You have to go in at these times they are there for a reason just like they were when I went the wolves game in December. It's for 1 game and your lucky to be going so I'm sure going in early for once won't hurt you. Let's not fuck this up please for the future

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2021, 05:35:59 pm »
In short, No.

Bollocks. Will phone club tomorrow to ask if this can be done, if not will try return tickets
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #316 on: May 17, 2021, 05:46:51 pm »
You have to go in at these times they are there for a reason just like they were when I went the wolves game in December. It's for 1 game and your lucky to be going so I'm sure going in early for once won't hurt you. Let's not fuck this up please for the future

Exactly. I'll be going in during my allotted time, always planned to.

Bollocks. Will phone club tomorrow to ask if this can be done, if not will try return tickets

It was clear before the sales that the person going had to be the named person on the ticket with ID checks before going in.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2021, 05:48:29 pm »

It won't be done. The whole point of the procedure is so that they know exactly who is in the stadium. Hence the tickets on mobiles and ID checks, to ensure the correct person is going in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2021, 06:26:00 pm »
I went in before my allocated time for WBA as they were quiet and my slot was the latest. That was fine. But they said it you turn up later than your slot you might not get in in time for KO given social distancing and checks etc.

Not sure if the snack bars etc are open now, they weren't then so there was no need for people to hang around the concourse.made getting around a lot easier and I just went inside and chatted to people near me. I was just glad to be in really. But pubs weren't open then either I don't think.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2021, 06:34:47 pm »
And afterwards you have to wait until it is your turn to leave, a few rows at a time. Masks, entry times, leaving afterwards is all in the supporters' code of conduct which you sign up to by buying a ticket. It's a trial and the club need people to be sensible, then next season we might be able to do what we usually do.
We are a team of one half.