Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - WELCOME, 'A PLAYER'!!  (Read 2491297 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
do u seriously want one paced Neuhaus for 40m.

But 70m if correct is overpriced for Sancho?
Sancho is outstanding

OK, lets do a small lesson ...

Neuhaus on a 5-year contract = £60 million
Sancho on a 5-year contract = £200+ million

If you don't get this, we have nothing to duscuss further ...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
By the way, it would cost less to sign Mbappe on a free transfer next summer, compared to signing Sancho this summer ...

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
By the way, it would cost less to sign Mbappe on a free transfer next summer, compared to signing Sancho this summer ...

How do you work that out?

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

If only.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Sancho has 36 goals and 50 assists in the Bundesliga in 100 games. That guy you mention has nowhere near that stat.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Why are you so arrogant and condescending?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
How do you work that out?

Even with signing-on fee included, Mbappe won't be on £750,000-800,000 per week, wherever he goes. That is how much Sancho will cost this summer ...

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Even with signing-on fee included, Mbappe won't be on £750,000-800,000 per week, wherever he goes. That is how much Sancho will cost this summer ...

How much do you believe he will be on and how much of a signing on fee do you think Mbappe will get?

Online MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan

ONE media outlet has said he wants 300-400k a week.

You are choosing to believe it.
We have no idea what he would want in wages.
It may be 200k

Look at this Man Utd were asking Sancho to take a paycut https://www.football365.com/news/man-utd-contract-offer-jadon-sancho-dortmund-pay-cut

So I can choose to believe that & then say he would take 170-200k a week.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
How much do you believe he will be on and how much of a signing on fee do you think Mbappe will get?

He will probably get what PSG have already offered him, and he refused. That is €600,000 (or £520,000) per week. Or around £135 million over 5 years ...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
ONE media outlet has said he wants 300-400k a week.

You are choosing to believe it.
We have no idea what he would want in wages.
It may be 200k

Look at this Man Utd were asking Sancho to take a paycut https://www.football365.com/news/man-utd-contract-offer-jadon-sancho-dortmund-pay-cut

So I can choose to believe that & then say he would take 170-200k a week.

Well, I believe that we will sign Mbappe, and that is actually more realistic and cheaper than signing Sancho ...

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Well, I believe that we will sign Mbappe, and that is actually more realistic and cheaper than signing Sancho ...

It’s absolutely not more realistic. Every team will want Mbappe.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Suffering Jaysus.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I prefer George Wood to Mbape
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan

Where's the Space Jam money Lebron?!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

I bloody love it when you come down a few levels and impart your wisdom on lesser minds
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Racer

• Shit Aldi Snickers
  • Anny Roader
“ Liverpool’s cautious approach to the transfer market was designed to save funds for a “generational talent,” but the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has put paid to that.

That is according to Merseyside journalist Melissa Reddy, who has cast doubt over a move for Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho, among others.”

From This is Anfield.

Absolutely pathetic. How stupid do they think we are. Reddy is nothing but a useful idiot. Parrots whatever the club want her to and seemingly can’t see she is being used to push their PR line.

Agree with much of this but wasn’t the line of “Liverpool are planning something interesting in the summer” made in January to justify not spending then? What’s changed since January, FSG must have forecasted then that revenue would continue to be hit. Regardless our squad needs freshening up and we need a couple to come straight into the starting 11. It sounds like we will need to move a few squad players on to do that which is understandable in the current financial climate,  but are likely to have to be flexible on fees.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
Mbappe wants a £100m signing on fee so it won't be cheaper.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Agree with much of this but wasn’t the line of “Liverpool are planning something interesting in the summer” made in January to justify not spending then? What’s changed since January, FSG must have forecasted then that revenue would continue to be hit. Regardless our squad needs freshening up and we need a couple to come straight into the starting 11. It sounds like we will need to move a few squad players on to do that which is understandable in the current financial climate,  but are likely to have to be flexible on fees.

There possibly was the belief that we would finish in the top four. Even now I suspect they will believe we finish top four next season without a single signing.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Fucking hell :lmao

I don’t know where you’re plucking your numbers from today Peter but I hope you’re washing your hands after you’ve plucked them
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just catching up on the thread and was going to ask him the same thing. Mac Red can you at least try to tone it down a little bit? You come across as a right know it all prick when in actual fact just like the rest of us you know shit all. It’s all good having an opinion but don’t present it as fact.  :wave
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
I think we can sell about 60m worth of players.

10m - Wilson
10m - Phillips
10m - Grujic
8m - Shaqiri
8m - Origi
4m - Awoniyi
10m - Minamino
4m - Ojo
4m - Karius

Thats about 60m with not huge valuations & not even mentioning Ox or Keita who may be moved on.
Neco Williams is another if he had a good Euro's may be sold as well.

Seems very optimistic some of these prices in a Covid hit market. However I suppose we need to cut our squad anyway, a lot of bloat there nowadays, players not pulling their weight for what they take (Ox, Keita, Shaqiri to some extent).

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I guess it depends on what you want or expect.

I'm personally ok with us spending what we earn (but wouldn't be complaining if the owners were to invest their own funds into the club), I'd much prefer that to various other scenarios that could very well present themselves (them taking dividends out of the club without investing, an LBO which leads to our funds going to service debt which we had not too long ago etc). And If that means that there's less money to spend on players, I'm absolutely fine with that. I like knowing that our club is stable and I don't get too hung up on spending money the club doesn't have. If that means we don't win the league next season, I'm fine with that. I'll enjoy it when we win, I'll get pissed off if we lose and either way Ill look forward to the next game. If we don't win the league or the Champions League, we can try again next season and if we don't qualify for the Champions League, well that's a bit rubbish but we'll try again next season.

Like I said, I guess it depends on what your expectations are.

Good post, pretty much sums up my thoughts on the owners
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.

Because he believes the shit he makes up, and more importantly, he believes others do to.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I think we can sell about 60m worth of players.

10m - Wilson
10m - Phillips

Hold on.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
Hold on.

Wonder if I can fit Sadio Mane and Ben Davies in to this game?

Think better of it and walk away. One day. When the day comes.

Online MD1990

• Makes your eyes bleed and your brain hurt.
  • Legacy Fan
Seems very optimistic some of these prices in a Covid hit market. However I suppose we need to cut our squad anyway, a lot of bloat there nowadays, players not pulling their weight for what they take (Ox, Keita, Shaqiri to some extent).
I dont think they are that optimistic at all.

We got 15m for Hoever last summer who barely played a game at first team level.
23m for Brewster as well.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
The Super League. The pandemic. The injuries, protests, Ben Davies disappearing act. It's all proven too much, better for mental health to lock the transfer thread until the end of the window.

People will now be arguing about how much money we have got or how much 'X' player is worth until people get banned.

Toodles!
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
What's the point of discussing sancho and mbappe over and over again when we haven't a hope of signing either?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Well fichajes.net are reporting that Dortmund want Ox for €20m, so a) we can sort a swap for Sancho, no problem; and b) if it's in fichajes.net, it must be true.

https://www.fichajes.net/noticias/dortmund-pone-ojos-oxlade-camberlain-liverpool-klopp-haaland-sancho-20210502.html
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Well fichajes.net are reporting that Dortmund want Ox for €20m, so a) we can sort a swap for Sancho, no problem; and b) if it's in fichajes.net, it must be true.

https://www.fichajes.net/noticias/dortmund-pone-ojos-oxlade-camberlain-liverpool-klopp-haaland-sancho-20210502.html

Is that a straight swap, or cash + player?  I'm not sure how much extra we should ask from Dortmund to make it happen.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Is that a straight swap, or cash + player?  I'm not sure how much extra we should ask from Dortmund to make it happen.

I'm thinking rinse them for as much as we can, to subsidise Sancho's £750,000-800,000 per week wages.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We’d be getting £1.2 million a week off the wage bill if Ox leaves so that’d help massively

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
We’d be getting £1.2 million a week off the wage bill if Ox leaves so that’d help massively

Nah mate, he's on £700m a year I think.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

Throw in Minamino & Keita.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
Nah mate, he's on £700m a year I think.

Boris said it was £350m a week.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Hope we get Sancho, he's a generational talent.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.