Author Topic: Bayern Munich away, selling details  (Read 56096 times)

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
Re: Bayern Munich away, selling details
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2019, 08:55:42 am »
Anyone know what rows it goes back to?

Between 17 and 20 depending on block

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2019, 08:58:27 am »
All sorted in 341 no problems with my form or anything

Good luck those in tomorrow's sale - hopefully will be quite a lot remaining

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2019, 09:09:08 am »
Still about 1100 left.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2019, 10:30:51 am »
Mate of mine ended up ringing up to buy our 5. I'd lay even money that he couldn't do it online because he put comma's in the hotel address.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2019, 10:50:22 am »
love this time of the season when you just go in get ticket and its takes 2minutes

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2019, 10:51:51 am »
Relatively easy got 2 for 343 🙄 Had to fill out forms twice, then wouldn’t let me pay twice. Finally got there. Fingers crossed we don’t get picked out of the ballot in case one of us can’t get time off.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2019, 11:01:47 am »
Mate of mine ended up ringing up to buy our 5. I'd lay even money that he couldn't do it online because he put comma's in the hotel address.
The commas are not an issue as it works fine with those in, its the other punctuation that needs to be removed.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2019, 11:28:45 am »
2 fucking hours,had to fill in forms lots of times because it kept losing the details, then wouldn't let me pay because it said i wasn't logged in even though i was, logged out and tried again for the 3rd or 4th time and eventually got them, 2 fucking hours!

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2019, 02:32:57 pm »
Got my ticket nice and easy, now to book a hotel.

Quite expensive by the looks of it.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2019, 03:41:51 pm »
15 minutes to get our 6 this morning,suppose practice {Loads} makes perfect  :duh :duh :lmao & guess who's gonna have to pick up  :no :lmao

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2019, 04:38:55 pm »
Bored at work and decided to check tout prices out of curiosity.

Yikes.
YNWA.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2019, 05:18:00 pm »
Sickened with the tout activity -wonder where they are getting them from

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2019, 05:25:18 pm »
fairly easy just buy tickets for the games dont go or sell em on build credit history up

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2019, 06:23:10 pm »
Even though only 250 are collecting, it should stamp out tout sites for euro aways at least. If someone put random details and gets selected for collection they can't flog it on one of those sites.

I suspect as well if anyone is called for collection and doesn't collect it will flag up, and a second instance would lead to an investigation.

I know a lot are against total collection but the Mancs have done it for years, EVERYONE collects. Barca now do it as well, they even did it for copa del rey final. I remember collecting Chelsea away at a hotel by Marble Arch last February. It makes it almost impossible to tout.

I get the arguments about not wanting to spend hours in a queue or whatever. But for anything to change for the better some collections will be necessary. I think picking 200-300 is a good starting point

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2019, 08:50:50 pm »
Even though only 250 are collecting, it should stamp out tout sites for euro aways at least. If someone put random details and gets selected for collection they can't flog it on one of those sites.

I suspect as well if anyone is called for collection and doesn't collect it will flag up, and a second instance would lead to an investigation.

I know a lot are against total collection but the Mancs have done it for years, EVERYONE collects. Barca now do it as well, they even did it for copa del rey final. I remember collecting Chelsea away at a hotel by Marble Arch last February. It makes it almost impossible to tout.

I get the arguments about not wanting to spend hours in a queue or whatever. But for anything to change for the better some collections will be necessary. I think picking 200-300 is a good starting point

Changes very little in respect of this game...250 will be out of action and known by Friday this week...the game is on the 13th March...there is the best part of a month to tout the balance..so I don't quite get your point
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2019, 09:05:14 pm »
Changes very little in respect of this game...250 will be out of action and known by Friday this week...the game is on the 13th March...there is the best part of a month to tout the balance..so I don't quite get your point
My point is while this does not make the whole process tout proof, it is a start. People have to put name and details of person using the ticket, and they may be called for collection. So people will think twice about listing tickets on these sites or selling on these sites, because if called for collection it fucks their plans up. Of course a tout could pre sell a ticket and get the details of the person using, hence it is not tout proof. But this isn't something that can entirely be stopped overnight, however it is a start in making it a little more difficult.

Of course some will put fake details in. But if they do get called for collection they are fucked. How many will risk that? Not many I wouldn't think

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2019, 10:52:55 pm »
For what it's worth. I'd be happy to collect every single Euro away as I go and I don't credit hunt or tout. If nobody did then everyone would be sorted for almost every game.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2019, 11:13:44 pm »
I count 197 left now

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2019, 11:33:48 pm »
600-800 I reckon

I need a bit of luck tomorrow , been screwed over in the bulk league sales this season
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2019, 11:34:26 pm »
For what it's worth. I'd be happy to collect every single Euro away as I go and I don't credit hunt or tout. If nobody did then everyone would be sorted for almost every game.

Quite right
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2019, 07:06:58 am »
Is there anyway of gaining an advantage in the queuing system ? For the second sale
Kenny Godglish

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2019, 08:10:53 am »

MUFC and Barca do this

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2019, 08:54:47 am »
Really not bothered if I have to collect mine, will have plenty of time in the day to do it

However I understand everyones circumstances are different. At the end of the day the club can't satisfy everyone, but what we all agree on is touts need fucking off whatever it takes

The 250 thing is just so the club can trial ticket collections using a small sample, rather than trialling with all 3,800 and having a potential nightmare

Makes sense IMO, hopefully it goes well and this is rolled out so people can start planning around it in the future. I am sure we would get used to  it

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2019, 08:56:22 am »
..250 will be out of action and known by Friday this week...the game is on the 13th March...there is the best part of a month to tout the balance..so I don't quite get your point

Is it Just 250 though - I thought it was 250 applications so each application might have an average of 2/3 tickets so probably 600 people in total collecting

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2019, 08:58:41 am »
This is United's details for PSG:

https://www.manutd.com/europeanaway

Their ticket office certainly knows what they are doing, makes ours look like a joke. They even show who has what credits

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2019, 09:10:00 am »
Saying sold out on website, thought our sale went until 10:30 Anyone know why there's none up now?

Ours are sorted in 342 anyway just looking for a mate in today's
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2019, 09:11:25 am »
Saying sold out on website, thought our sale went until 10:30 Anyone know why there's none up now?

Ours are sorted in 342 anyway just looking for a mate in today's

I assume someone has added them to basket for the purpose of counting them or something stupid...

Hope so anyway. Need 2 today :-\
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2019, 09:15:03 am »
I assume someone has added them to basket for the purpose of counting them or something stupid...

Hope so anyway. Need 2 today :-\

I added one into my basket yesterday just out of curiosoty and bizarrely its still in there.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2019, 09:18:33 am »
I added one into my basket yesterday just out of curiosoty and bizarrely its still in there.

At 10.30am they'll almost certainly kick everyone out and let them back in at 11am...

*she says hopefully*  :-\
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2019, 09:23:15 am »
At 10.30am they'll almost certainly kick everyone out and let them back in at 11am...

*she says hopefully*  :-\

Yeah thats what will happen mate, at the last count this morning at 7am there were 110 tickets left but I wonder how many are lying idle in peoples baskets, i reckon there will be up on 400 available at 11am, well here's hoping anyway.

Offline GDGLEWIS

• Main Stander
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2019, 09:39:37 am »
Yeah thats what will happen mate, at the last count this morning at 7am there were 110 tickets left but I wonder how many are lying idle in peoples baskets, i reckon there will be up on 400 available at 11am, well here's hoping anyway.
Bayern 3803 - Porto 3200 hopefully should be about 600, the tangent is rome which was 5000 which will throw the figures out   

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2019, 09:51:13 am »
Bayern 3803 - Porto 3200 hopefully should be about 600, the tangent is rome which was 5000 which will throw the figures out   

All else being even that should mean 1800 qualify for 600 tickets. Not holding breath though.
Long live the King

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2019, 11:10:29 am »
Was there many available at 11am lads?

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2019, 11:11:36 am »
I got in after 7 mins and all sold out

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2019, 11:13:44 am »
Was there many available at 11am lads?

There were more blocks available than had been all morning before that, so I'd guess the estimate above is about right.

I managed to get 2. But I accidentally put "Collect from Anfied". Does anyone know if they'll post them if I call up and ask?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2019, 11:13:51 am »
i got in on one min, tried a few blocks but couldnt even get one, sold out on 2 mins. thankfully our main 4 were done yesterday.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2019, 11:14:04 am »
Got in after 3 minutes and all gone

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2019, 11:23:43 am »
There were more blocks available than had been all morning before that, so I'd guess the estimate above is about right.

I managed to get 2. But I accidentally put "Collect from Anfied". Does anyone know if they'll post them if I call up and ask?
They will yeah  :wave

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2019, 11:31:13 am »

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2019, 11:31:42 am »
Got one about ten minutes ago but looks like they're defo all gone now.