Author Topic: Hoffenheim  (Read 42609 times)

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hoffenheim
« Reply #40 on: August 4, 2017, 03:09:30 pm »
there are extra buses and trains for Bundesliga games. I would think they'll do the same for this game but i don't know for certain. They should do it because there aren't enough sleeping places in Sinsheim and a lot of People will have to get to Heidelberg or even further away.

And about keeping the away end behind. I can't say but it's the first european game in a small city. They won't know what hit them with all the reds supporters. So they might do that :(

thanks m8

Offline crackerbox

• Yes boys, shorts weather
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up n' about
« Reply #41 on: August 4, 2017, 03:30:27 pm »
Off the official site

Liverpool FC has made the following announcement for supporters regarding the Champions League play-off away game against Hoffenheim in Germany.

[↑...]

link? Can't find it on the offy
I was in Alder Hay with an abscess on my hip in about 1973 and Bill Shankly never came and played the bongos for me.

http://twitter.com/crackerboxx

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: August 4, 2017, 03:32:38 pm »
Off the official site

Liverpool FC has made the following announcement for supporters regarding the Champions League play-off away game against Hoffenheim in Germany.

The match will be played at 7.45pm BST on Tuesday August 15.

Tickets will be available online only and full details, including sale dates and sale criteria, will be announced here as soon as we receive confirmation of our allocation.

Tickets will initially be on sale to season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded previous European away fixtures.

Hospitality members

Executive suite holders, Kenny Dalglish executive box holders, premium level and Centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

New for this season

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters must provide the following information for each individual supporter attending. If someone else is travelling using your season ticket, members card or fan card, their details must be provided when making the booking. We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete.

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking to ensure there is no delay in purchasing your tickets.

Forename
Surname
Full address
Country of birth
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Passport number or National Identity Number
Outbound travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Return travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
Name and address of accommodation
Supporters requiring a wheelchair space should contact our disability team advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select option 2, to register their interest to travel.

There will be no official travel package option for European away games this season unless otherwise advertised.

So you have to have.booked travel and accommodation before you have a ticket?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #44 on: August 4, 2017, 03:35:14 pm »
you dont need to note accomodation if your in and out and you only need to note your prefered traval arrangements !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline crackerbox

• Yes boys, shorts weather
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up n' about
I was in Alder Hay with an abscess on my hip in about 1973 and Bill Shankly never came and played the bongos for me.

http://twitter.com/crackerboxx

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 4, 2017, 03:38:10 pm »
you dont need to note accomodation if your in and out and you only need to note your prefered traval arrangements !

Says name and address of accomodation and travel dates
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: August 4, 2017, 03:43:54 pm »
We've just booked it now, not particularly confident on 3/7 but will hopefully be spares

No credit for this is there?

Think it'll go to all members.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 4, 2017, 03:44:33 pm »
my accommodation will be the airport  :)

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #49 on: August 4, 2017, 03:51:49 pm »
No credit for this is there?

Think it'll go to all members.

Tickets will initially be on sale to season ticket holders, members and fan card holders who recorded previous European away fixtures.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #50 on: August 4, 2017, 04:46:49 pm »

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking to ensure there is no delay in purchasing your tickets.

Forename
Surname
Full address
Country of birth
Outbound travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Return travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
Name and address of accommodation
Supporters requiring a wheelchair space should contact our disability team advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select option 2, to register their interest to travel.

There will be no official travel package option for European away games this season unless otherwise advertised.

This just looks like a return to the old european away travel form that we used to have to complete.

And/or perhaps the club wants to collect info like passport numbers in prep for a ticket collection out in Sinsheim.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: August 4, 2017, 05:19:24 pm »

Think he means you dont get a credit for future games, so credit hunters wont be buying them up. Some may not bother, as no credit, and wait for the group stages.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 4, 2017, 05:25:01 pm »
Think he means you dont get a credit for future games, so credit hunters wont be buying them up. Some may not bother, as no credit, and wait for the group stages.

Yes, that's what I meant.  Only people who intend to go will buy.  It's not the easiest part of Germany to get to, not the most appealing part of Germany, looks like there's no cheap option and it's a qualifier and people will be saving for later rounds (if we get to it).

I think anybody who wants a ticket will get one.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #53 on: August 4, 2017, 05:32:20 pm »

just put the name and address of the accomodation you would like to stay in and the dates you would probably traval - ynwa !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 4, 2017, 06:05:25 pm »
Tell em your driving over and not staying  :)
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 4, 2017, 06:09:07 pm »
Tell em your driving over and not staying  :)

Yeah, I know what you can say, just seems weird asking for those details at that juncture. I guess it's all for show.....whatevs

« Last Edit: August 4, 2017, 06:13:14 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 4, 2017, 06:22:26 pm »
Yeah, I know what you can say, just seems weird asking for those details at that juncture. I guess it's all for show.....whatevs

used to be usual practice always had to fill in the form only stopped doing it when sales went online

Offline FuturisticLFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #57 on: August 4, 2017, 07:07:58 pm »
Anybody know if it's possible to get some kind of train straight back to KÖLN airport from Hoffenheim after the match ?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #58 on: August 4, 2017, 07:57:30 pm »
Anybody know if it's possible to get some kind of train straight back to KÖLN airport from Hoffenheim after the match ?
Go to DB Bahn (German rail) website for trains - remember though the stadium is in Sinsheim (6km from Hoffenheim) so trains to Koln will be from there (think there's a station near stadium called Sinsheim Museum/Arena). Think you'll have a few train changes on your journey though.

Offline FuturisticLFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #59 on: August 4, 2017, 08:01:33 pm »
Go to DB Bahn (German rail) website for trains - remember though the stadium is in Sinsheim (6km from Hoffenheim) so trains to Koln will be from there (think there's a station near stadium called Sinsheim Museum/Arena). Think you'll have a few train changes on your journey though.

Cheers going to take a look now

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: August 5, 2017, 12:12:30 am »

theres a flixbus at 0155 Heidelberg
 from Line N27, destination Dortmund 16.08.17, 01:55 Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof → Köln Süd (Flughafen CGN, Terminal 2)
gets to Koln 0505
18 euros

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #61 on: August 5, 2017, 01:23:06 am »
the club asked for this info for the final in Basle :

Forename
Surname
Full address
Country of birth

Nothing new !

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 5, 2017, 02:42:57 pm »
Looking on the train websites,sayin last ones to Stuttgart & Frankfurt are just after 23.00,which for loads of us will be cutting it a bit fine..
Anyone know if they plan to hold trains back or put later ones on,have any of the other english clubs played them there...thanks

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: August 5, 2017, 08:29:26 pm »
Looking on the train websites,sayin last ones to Stuttgart & Frankfurt are just after 23.00,which for loads of us will be cutting it a bit fine..
Anyone know if they plan to hold trains back or put later ones on,have any of the other english clubs played them there...thanks

I read somewhere that they run extra buses and trains for Bundesliga matches, so imagine it would be the same for this. They must do otherwise everyone would have to drive.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #64 on: August 6, 2017, 02:43:27 pm »
I am from Sinsheim (the City Hoffenheim play their games). So if anyone is looking for advice or some tips just sent me a pm ;)

I usually use the flight from stuttgart to Manchester (Ryanair) when i visit Liverpool.

Could you tell me the nearest campsites to Sinsheim. If I go to this I was thinking I might drive, throw the tent in the car and get a taxi to town for the game. struggling for time of work though.
Thanks
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #65 on: August 6, 2017, 04:17:32 pm »
Where does it say that this game will not be used for future away credits for European games ?
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #66 on: August 6, 2017, 05:23:31 pm »
Where does it say that this game will not be used for future away credits for European games ?

It'll say it when the selling details come out. can't see it counting as qualifiers never have as long as I've been traveling.
By the look of it they are going to do collection over there for this one. It's pointless filling in the details we have to if they are not. The first sale would have to be Monday or Tuesday if they are posting them out and I can't see that happening.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 6, 2017, 08:34:17 pm »

This is from the home matches auto cup:

"Auto Cup Scheme payment will be taken for this game and tickets purchased will not count towards any future sales criteria."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/acs-european-competition

Home and away qualifying matches have never counted in the past, and it looks like this hasn't changed for home matches.  I haven't heard anything about aways but as they've never counted in the past and it looks like home hasn't changed, I assume the away will be the same.

It's the first time that auto cup has been used for qualifiers though (I think), so that's different.

Offline Matze_LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We go again!
« Reply #68 on: August 7, 2017, 07:04:27 am »
Could you tell me the nearest campsites to Sinsheim. If I go to this I was thinking I might drive, throw the tent in the car and get a taxi to town for the game. struggling for time of work though.
Thanks

Well the nearest is Camping Hilsbachtal (8 kilometres from the stadium). But it's only for naked people. Maybe you don't mind :D
https://www.camping-hilsbachtal.de/pages/unser-platz.html

Then there is Camping Heidelberg in Heidelberg-Schlierbach. You can catch a train to the stadium from there.
http://www.camping-heidelberg.de/english.php
and a camp site in Neckargemünd. you can can catch the same train from there
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/campingplatz-friedensbr%c3%bccke-17842?onMap=1

and there are camping sites in St.Leon-Rot and Ubstadt-Weiher at a lake. But they are 25 kilometres from the stadium. I think a taxi would cost about 50€ one way.
https://www.st.leoner-see.de/de/camping.html
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/freizeitzentrum-hardtsee-18938

Apparently there is also a camp site in Odenheim (17 kilometres). But I have never heard of it before and I live 6 kilometres away.
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/kraichgau-camping-wackerhof-18937/location

« Last Edit: August 7, 2017, 09:58:50 am by Matze_LFC »

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 7, 2017, 08:43:30 am »
Well there nearest is Camping Hilsbachtal (8 kilometres from the stadium). But it's only for naked people. Maybe you don't mind :D

:lmao :lmao
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 7, 2017, 09:02:33 am »
If it does not count for credits I can't see them bothering to arrange collection over there unless they want to get more experience/practice doing it.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #71 on: August 7, 2017, 09:29:30 am »
If it does not count for credits I can't see them bothering to arrange collection over there unless they want to get more experience/practice doing it.

More a time thing, no? Loads will be travelling this time next week so a short period of time to sort sales and delivery out.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #72 on: August 7, 2017, 10:01:47 am »
might be collection at ground as small allocation, there is a ticket office for away fans right near the away section - ynwa !

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #73 on: August 7, 2017, 02:36:30 pm »

Flying day of the game,
Manchester - Brussels - Frankfurt - Heidelberg
Heidelberg - Düsseldorf - Manchester on the Wednesday.

Tips for anyone getting trains, if you book in a group of 5+ you get a 40% discount. We booked 9 tickets from Frankfurt to Heiselberg and it comes at €18 each, where as if you booked individually its around €25-30 each.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: August 7, 2017, 05:51:35 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/271068-hoffenheim-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Imagine this will put a few credit hunters off an the tickets will be bought only by people who want to go.

Tickets purchased for this match will not count as priority for any future away matches within this competition.
« Last Edit: August 7, 2017, 05:54:16 pm by Luke 17 »

Offline stevejd63

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #75 on: August 7, 2017, 06:06:32 pm »
Well the nearest is Camping Hilsbachtal (8 kilometres from the stadium). But it's only for naked people. Maybe you don't mind :D
https://www.camping-hilsbachtal.de/pages/unser-platz.html

Then there is Camping Heidelberg in Heidelberg-Schlierbach. You can catch a train to the stadium from there.
http://www.camping-heidelberg.de/english.php
and a camp site in Neckargemünd. you can can catch the same train from there
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/campingplatz-friedensbr%c3%bccke-17842?onMap=1

and there are camping sites in St.Leon-Rot and Ubstadt-Weiher at a lake. But they are 25 kilometres from the stadium. I think a taxi would cost about 50€ one way.
https://www.st.leoner-see.de/de/camping.html
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/freizeitzentrum-hardtsee-18938

Apparently there is also a camp site in Odenheim (17 kilometres). But I have never heard of it before and I live 6 kilometres away.
https://en.camping.info/germany/baden-w%c3%bcrttemberg/kraichgau-camping-wackerhof-18937/location

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll give the first one a miss :) I'll look at them later when i get done at work. Not sure I can find the time really, it doesn't usually stop me though. Sale Wednesday so will decide by then. Thanks again

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 7, 2017, 06:10:39 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/271068-hoffenheim-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Imagine this will put a few credit hunters off an the tickets will be bought only by people who want to go.
Was hoping they'd do away with the 2014 ones as we've only got 4 of them. Will have to rely on spares

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 7, 2017, 06:13:38 pm »
Was hoping they'd do away with the 2014 ones as we've only got 4 of them. Will have to rely on spares

No credits awarded. It will drop like a stone. But, they have to cover their backs incase everyone with previous decides to go.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #78 on: August 7, 2017, 06:18:43 pm »

Surprised they've gone as far back as that. Thought it'd just be UEFA Cup. Worried about the group now

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 7, 2017, 06:44:41 pm »
Surprised they've gone as far back as that. Thought it'd just be UEFA Cup. Worried about the group now
Credits are very high for that allocation. Doesn't look promising for the groups