Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 103589 times)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite

Offline GALDAC

• Main Stander
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2021, 10:44:17 am »
Sorry if this has been explained before but I've not seen it.
These NFC 'tickets' you get on your phone, do they just get sent to the phone number that's registered on the season ticket account? And then each F&F you have has their phone number registered which they'll send the ticket to if you nominate them? Or is that to simple.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #322 on: April 30, 2021, 01:55:09 pm »
Have no details been released yet regarding fans attending the final C. Palace game ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #323 on: April 30, 2021, 01:58:48 pm »
Have no details been released yet regarding fans attending the final C. Palace game ?

Nope, still no official confirmation from the Gov that that will go ahead

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #324 on: April 30, 2021, 02:22:21 pm »
Nope, still no official confirmation from the Gov that that will go ahead
Really ?! I thought they had already confirmed in the roadmap that from 17 May, fans would be allowed in - PL delayed some fixture dates didn't they to allow all teams a home fixture ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2021, 03:00:25 pm »
Really ?! I thought they had already confirmed in the roadmap that from 17 May, fans would be allowed in - PL delayed some fixture dates didn't they to allow all teams a home fixture ?

The PL haven't confirmed the dates and time for fixtures because they dont know whats happening for sure with fans

The gov have the roadmap for fans from May 17th, but they dont actually announce that they are going ahead with that step until like the 10th, they could turn round on the 10th and be like, nah we need another 2 weeks before we can do this

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2021, 03:02:13 pm »
LFC 32 mins ago....

Liverpool's Premier League trip to West Bromwich Albion has been rescheduled for Sunday May 16.

The clash at The Hawthorns will kick off at 4.30pm BST, with Sky Sports to televise the match.

The Reds’ subsequent Premier League fixture at Burnley will now be held in the midweek of May 18/19, with further details to follow in due course.

So Burnley (A) will be the 19th and have fans

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2021, 03:30:47 pm »
LFC 32 mins ago....

Liverpool's Premier League trip to West Bromwich Albion has been rescheduled for Sunday May 16.

The clash at The Hawthorns will kick off at 4.30pm BST, with Sky Sports to televise the match.

The Reds’ subsequent Premier League fixture at Burnley will now be held in the midweek of May 18/19, with further details to follow in due course.

So Burnley (A) will be the 19th and have fans

Ah, yes just had a look - thanks mate, that's good to know at least.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2021, 04:40:27 pm »
I thought West Brom was meant to be midweek, and then Burnley at the weekend, wonder why that's been changed.

Wonder how Burnley tickets will be sold if there's only 500 allowed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 04:42:17 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2021, 04:57:37 pm »
I thought West Brom was meant to be midweek, and then Burnley at the weekend, wonder why that's been changed.

Wonder how Burnley tickets will be sold if there's only 500 allowed.
They've been re-scheduled (on LFC site now) to allow Burnley to have fans in at their place after the roadmap changes from 17 May (so as fiver says above, probably 18th/19th)

How do you mean, how Burnley tickets will be sold - Burnley is away ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2021, 05:23:34 pm »
They've been re-scheduled (on LFC site now) to allow Burnley to have fans in at their place after the roadmap changes from 17 May (so as fiver says above, probably 18th/19th)

How do you mean, how Burnley tickets will be sold - Burnley is away ?

Ah right, that makes sense.

Just wondering what credits will be needed for 500 tickets, I know some people have stats on this kind of stuff! Plus I'm a member so wondered if it will be STs only as the number is so low.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2021, 05:51:55 pm »
Ah right, that makes sense.

Just wondering what credits will be needed for 500 tickets, I know some people have stats on this kind of stuff! Plus I'm a member so wondered if it will be STs only as the number is so low.
Well, if the govt does allow fans in after 17 May, as they've indicated, it is for up to 10,000 fans or 25% of capacity whichever is the lower figure. So, for Burnley imagine that would be 25% for them (maybe 5 or 6k ?) - but, for our Palace game on the final day ours would be 10k. Think we had 3 games with fans in didn't we, at 2k each game and all were ST holders but within the LCR - they cannot apply for Palace game now I don't think. So, yes, it's likely the 10k would be open to those ST holders only, who hadn't been successful or did not apply in the ballots for those games - but, I don't know if it will still be restricted to the LCR again......depends how many ST holders are within the area.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2021, 06:05:35 pm »
Well, if the govt does allow fans in after 17 May, as they've indicated, it is for up to 10,000 fans or 25% of capacity whichever is the lower figure. So, for Burnley imagine that would be 25% for them (maybe 5 or 6k ?) - but, for our Palace game on the final day ours would be 10k. Think we had 3 games with fans in didn't we, at 2k each game and all were ST holders but within the LCR - they cannot apply for Palace game now I don't think. So, yes, it's likely the 10k would be open to those ST holders only, who hadn't been successful or did not apply in the ballots for those games - but, I don't know if it will still be restricted to the LCR again......depends how many ST holders are within the area.

500 away fans are allowed for those games, that's what he was on about for the Burnley game

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: April 30, 2021, 06:06:34 pm »

Sorry, I was meaning how many away credits would be needed for the 500 tickets for at Burnley game. I don't know how many people there are on 19 to know if I'm in with a chance.

Edit: yes, as above!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #334 on: April 30, 2021, 06:19:12 pm »
Sorry, I was meaning how many away credits would be needed for the 500 tickets for at Burnley game. I don't know how many people there are on 19 to know if I'm in with a chance.

Ah, I see - I'm not sure away fans will be allowed in, what with possible travel restrictions, infection rates in different areas and safety protocols etc.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #335 on: April 30, 2021, 06:21:38 pm »
500 away fans are allowed for those games, that's what he was on about for the Burnley game
Sorry, just seen this - where have you seen that ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: April 30, 2021, 06:29:55 pm »
Sorry, just seen this - where have you seen that ?

Premier League: Up to 500 away fans could return to stadiums by mid-May - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56947104

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #337 on: April 30, 2021, 06:40:17 pm »
Premier League: Up to 500 away fans could return to stadiums by mid-May - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56947104
Oh, ok - cheers for that. I see what you were meaning now ! But, as you say, this could pose a problem on how you allocate those tickets - eg. do you just allow criteria based on past attendance at PL away games from whenever....or, do you use a ballot system like they've done for the home games where fans have been/are allowed ?

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2021, 07:06:27 pm »
We wouldn't get 500 for Burnley, it's more like 250-300

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #339 on: May 1, 2021, 06:17:53 pm »

Depends how they do it, I got a ticket for the Spurs game but it was 1500 ST holders and 500 hospitality, the estimate was around 6000 ST holders from within the LCR applied for each game so we had a 1 in 4 chance so if it is LCR first then there may still be a number of tickets from out side the LCR unless they open it up to all straightaway
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #340 on: May 1, 2021, 06:26:58 pm »
It would surely be open to more than LCR. That was a gov’t decision due to the tier system that they’ve now binned off. You can now legally visit anywhere in the UK.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #341 on: May 1, 2021, 07:09:55 pm »
It probably will, the fairest way would be to open it up to all except those who got tickets to the three games earlier in the season which rules me out but fairs fair
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: May 2, 2021, 10:06:16 am »

Will probably be 19 from 2018/19 can apply for a ballot... b'mouth was like 1100 allocation wasn't it?

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #343 on: May 3, 2021, 01:07:22 pm »
I was told on saturday by a guy who works on security at Anfield that from next season you will be allocated a time slot to enter the ground.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #344 on: May 3, 2021, 01:52:15 pm »
I doubt they know that yet. Too many variables imo
We are a team of one half.

Online stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: May 3, 2021, 07:46:46 pm »
I was told on saturday by a guy who works on security at Anfield that from next season you will be allocated a time slot to enter the ground.

That will not happen. Totally unworkable.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #346 on: May 4, 2021, 02:33:30 pm »
That will not happen. Totally unworkable.

It will happen at least for the start of next season. 100%

Online stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: May 4, 2021, 04:41:05 pm »
It will happen at least for the start of next season. 100%

Not if the capacity is anywhere near to full it won't.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #348 on: May 5, 2021, 10:20:15 am »
Will probably be 19 from 2018/19 can apply for a ballot... b'mouth was like 1100 allocation wasn't it?

Looks like being able to attend away games won't happen now until next season.  See the link below:  It makes sense I suppose with all the logistical issues etc & hopefully with all the lockdown restrictions hopefully minimised from June, we'll be able to get full stadiums again soon :)

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/05/no-500-away-fans-for-burnley-vs-liverpool-with-plans-postponed/

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: May 5, 2021, 11:22:23 am »
Looks like being able to attend away games won't happen now until next season.  See the link below:  It makes sense I suppose with all the logistical issues etc & hopefully with all the lockdown restrictions hopefully minimised from June, we'll be able to get full stadiums again soon :)

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/05/no-500-away-fans-for-burnley-vs-liverpool-with-plans-postponed/

Ah ffs, that was my only hope of seeing a game this season :(

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #350 on: May 5, 2021, 08:13:09 pm »
Not if the capacity is anywhere near to full it won't.

I can almost guarantee there will be some form of staggered entry at the start of next season even if a full house.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #351 on: May 5, 2021, 10:50:31 pm »
anyone had an update from the club as to what is happening with all the OAPs who dont have a smart phone to access the ground, how are they going to work it for season ticket holders? or transfering the season ticket seat for a game or two with the new friends and family option to an OAP? doesnt seem to be any mention of it on the FAQs, i know the question was asked a few pages back but just wondering if there was any update of a concrete plan in place? cheers
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #352 on: May 6, 2021, 10:54:55 am »
anyone had an update from the club as to what is happening with all the OAPs who dont have a smart phone to access the ground, how are they going to work it for season ticket holders? or transfering the season ticket seat for a game or two with the new friends and family option to an OAP? doesnt seem to be any mention of it on the FAQs, i know the question was asked a few pages back but just wondering if there was any update of a concrete plan in place? cheers

Some sort of ID card for anyone without a smartphone

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-what-will-happen-if-i-don-t-have-a-smartphone-for-the-nfc-pass

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #353 on: May 9, 2021, 11:27:02 am »
Just checking for other people that have renewed are in the same boat as me.
I’ve renewed, card has been charged , but there is literally nowhere on the site - history/ memberships /tickets sections that shows any indication of me having renewed ?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #354 on: May 9, 2021, 12:12:19 pm »
Me neither but I had the confirmation email with the payment ref no on and the option to renew mine has obv gone.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #355 on: May 9, 2021, 12:36:44 pm »
Can't see it on the account either (can see previous tickets in history but doesn't include ST purchase) but confirmation email has transaction number and confirmed details etc. and when you try to purchase Season Ticket it now says not available to purchase.

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #356 on: May 9, 2021, 02:03:11 pm »
When I renewed last week, the woman on the phone said no details will be visible on account until they have updated the system when renewals close.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #357 on: May 9, 2021, 04:04:56 pm »
Interesting. On my account, there's a drop down on the history section were you can choose from Tickets, Memberships, Season Tickets and Payments. Selecting Season Tickets shows my season ticket order.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #358 on: May 9, 2021, 04:09:52 pm »
Interesting. On my account, there's a drop down on the history section were you can choose from Tickets, Memberships, Season Tickets and Payments. Selecting Season Tickets shows my season ticket order.

Good spot :thumbup Mine shows there too :)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #359 on: May 9, 2021, 04:27:32 pm »

Good spot. Mine says not renewed but also says active.  I did it about a month ago tho and I had the email straight away and the money was took out my account.  Just a bit strange

« Last Edit: May 9, 2021, 04:33:44 pm by redman1974 »